[Drama 2021] My Roommate is a Gumiho/Frightening Cohabitation, 간 떨어지는 동거

0ly40

@Heedong @syahirannsyakirann I am touched as well that he took the time and effort to actually visit and look at his birthday ads plus, the fact that he went with his brother makes me love him even more, their parents must be super proud of them supporting each other :please: Now, I know for sure I'm supporting the right actor, wishing him all the good things in life :issohappy:

• Blob 3

@amy_souma Welcome to this squad! We're on the right track,hihi.. beside loving him as Eroushin, he is surely loved as kiyong too. He has consistent celebration every year, maybe we love his supporting brother too,huhu..he's always there with kiyong in. whatever event, representing their parents and kiyong, treats his fans with respect.:love:

• Blob 3

2 hours ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

'm too late to realize kiyong is the ambassador for Fred, huhu.. that what Lee dam got as her necklace.

Yes, he is. I've checked the necklace prize it is around 2890 euro. I want to see both of them doing photoshoot for Fred Jewellery!! 

I laughed when I saw this tweet

Lee Dam never said I love you to Shin Woo Yeo right in the drama? Only Woo Yeo said it to Dam. 

Interesting article about their interviews and photoshoot

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@syahirannsyakirann thanks for sharing the video! Eoreoshin is so sexy in that ad! Its more common for actresses to endorse jewelry line right? Jjangki the best! 

@orion00 I didn't realize Lee dam never said I love you, while the only time WY said that was when he gave the necklace right? 

If it was not pre-produced, we may not see Hyeri and JKY being so close during the bts cause they will be awkward with each other knowing a lot of fans want them to be a real couple haha really good thing it was pre-produced. I've rewatched again the 1st look video and Hyeri mentioned being close friends has really helped with their chemistry and made it easier for both of them. 

• Blob 2

1 minute ago, Heedong said:

@orion00 I didn't realize Lee dam never said I love you, while the only time WY said that was when he gave the necklace right

Yes, Dam never said it only WY. She just said I like you to WY during their reconciliation and I think I fall in love (during the drunk scene). But I really love the scene WY give Dam necklace and confessing his love because it is not typical I love you scene in k-drama because it is so full of emotion and love. 

@Heedongif you checked all the interviews one of the frequent questions to Ki Yong is how you two get close? I'm pretty sure so many people observing their closeness. Ki Yong really like to be closed with Hyeri because she is so friendly and witty. And always helped him during the shooting. 

Ki Yong is profesional model, definitely he knows how to pose perfectly in front of camera. 

• Blob 2

@orion00 yes me too I love how different is the confession scene! Even the small detail such as WY's sharp intake of breath before saying he loves Dam. May be included on the script but I like how JKY delivered that. 

Also, I laughed so hard but got surprised when Hyeri said that JKY was super handsome during the magazine shoot, like its not typical for Hyeri to see him like that. So Hyeri was not really affected with WY's visual the entire six months? And she only noticed that different side of JKY when he unleashed his inner model persona haha

I was also late in recognizing they have the same reddish tone in their hair during that pictorial.

• Blob 2

Pre production drama is an advantage to the actors,there'll be less pressure for them and they can do promotion comfortably, what hyeri said in the interview is true. Hyeri mentioned that both of them determined to create great chemistry since it's important for romcom genre,and congrats to them, they succeed!!! That't why we're still here,huhu..

@Heedong No worries! I keep checking anything related to kiyong now,hihi..and still stuck somewhere, blocking myself from watching other dramas, I must come to my senses as early as possible..

26 minutes ago, Heedong said:

Also, I laughed so hard but got surprised when Hyeri said that JKY was super handsome during the magazine shoot, like its not typical for Hyeri to see him like that. So Hyeri was not really affected with WY's visual the entire six months? And she only noticed that different side of JKY when he unleashed his inner model persona haha

Haha, she awares that Euroshin is handsome but not kiyong..and only realize during the photoshoot :kiss_wink:

• LOL 2

38 minutes ago, Heedong said:

So Hyeri was not really affected with WY's visual the entire six months? And she only noticed that different side of JKY when he unleashed his inner model persona haha

I doubt that. She knows Euroshin is handsome and I think she saw new Ki Yong hairstyle that makes him looks different from Euroshin. In 1stlook photoshoot they really like young couple right but in MRIAG, JKY do look like older men (ahjussi) lol. Ki Yong look like real 'model' from the magazine spreadsheet during the editorial photoshoot. 

I think she is just teasing Ki Yong and also tried to lighten the mood. She like to do that right? Wink wink

• Blob 2

Chingus, don't tell me JTBC edited the description in this Seonam School Detective to something related to Fox? :criesariver:

Google translate:

[Now Popular] Jang Ki-yong, a nine-tailed fox who was already possessed by Hyeri once  The chemistry of the youthful days |Seonam Girls' High School Detective Team|JTBC 150218 Broadcast et al.

@Heedong @syahirannsyakirann

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

I've read people bad mouth about this forum or what :D

Come on at least now popularity of all cast are increasing like Elon Musk rocket. I'm glad all of them are well loved by old and new fans. Shipping is just the way to make sure the drama still popular and streaming online. That's how entertainment industries works. 

At least we are nice enough not making shipping thread here in Soompi to protect our beloved MRIAG couple. 

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1

@orion00 Hahaha, thanks for sharing the video! So, JTBC gave recongnition to Foxdam, it's an honour, hihi..

7 hours ago, orion00 said:

I've read people bad mouth about this forum or what

This meant we're being recognized too, hihi..what are their concerns? Do they think we're hopeless shippers? Come on, we're talking about the drama and of course kiyong and hyeri chemistry..have they lurking knetz chat room too? Knetz are still talking about Foxdam and shared any photos and videos related to them, and even from international fans sources. But still, they're not exaggerating and beyond control,at least what they share in public. :coolshades:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

JTBC you didn't have to do that haha. Maybe they want to brag that they were the first one to notice the chemistry of Hyeri JKY and for sure they would've done a proper job in promoting MRIAG instead.

@orion00 @syahirannsyakirann where did you read the bad comments? Please share it to me chingus! 

Sorry to those who don't like this thread but Kiyeri makes some of here happy just by discussing them so why not. :Megathanks:

• Like 2

Who are these people that bad mouth us? We’ve been nice and supportive to both actors. We aren’t even badmouthing anyone. 

im glad that you guys are doing updates @orion00 @Heedong @syahirannsyakirann since ssohyun.k is on hiatus 

I’m glad JKY spent his bday with lots of love and well wishes. He deserves all of it and I’m also happy for hyeri for all the magazine covers and interview she’s doing everywhere and glad that she still does fanservice for MRIAG.

I’m also amazed by all the updates. The whole necklace/Kiyong drawing thing was very neat lol, now that I think about it, the fox looked like hyeri with the big eyes and the nose lol 

@Heedong @orion00 she’s always amazed by the things that she has not witnessed. Like when she found out JKY sang a ballad and how great his voice was during the volume up interview. She was in disbelief the whole time and can’t take his eyes off home and JKY was just staring at the paper in front of him so that hyeri doesn’t bother him and ask questions lol. 

JKY has a lot of hidden talents hyeri ah~ I wonder if she knows about him being able to play the drums too 

• Blob 2

@inaho101 we missed you chingu! I hope you are doing fine :wub:

Now that you mentioned that, yeah Hyeri's reaction when she heard JKY's ost was really something. Like she thought she knew a lot about Kiyong but turns out not really. Her wonderstruck face lasted a bit long than usual and JKY just played it cool.

To the bashers of this forum, you can wait until this thread will be archived and then we'll stop haha

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

14 minutes ago, Heedong said:

@inaho101 we missed you chingu! I hope you are doing fine :wub:

Now that you mentioned that, yeah Hyeri's reaction when she heard JKY's ost was really something. Like she thought she knew a lot about Kiyong but turns out not really. Her wonderstruck face lasted a bit long than usual and JKY just played it cool.

To the bashers of this forum, you can wait until this thread will be archived and then we'll stop haha

im just lurking and last week I was out hiking and camping and cell service was really bad out in the country and had to rest for 2 days because I was so sore from all the hiking lol

Right?! She was just amazed by this guy who she probably thought was just another handsome face lol 

Also JKY seems pretty bashful around hyeri lol unlike in other interviews he did where he always commands the whole room but with hyeri around he just follows her lead, such a pup ahahhah

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@inaho101 Hi chingus! Hihi, yeah, we miss you but happy to see that you are here whenever it's necessary :love:. ssohyun.k sometimes update her youtube channel, you may visit her there too, but somehow, I couldn't watch her part 4 of her video, anyway, I think whenever she misses MRIAG, she'll do short posting..

@Heedong @orion00 Remember during tvn interview when she was surprised kiyong was able to answer one question and guessed that someone told kiyong the answer, kiyong replied that hyeri didn't know all about him, hihi.. She was surprised too when ki yong used his high pitch note to scream and said for 6 months, she taught kiyong has only the low voice. Hurm, 6 months still not enough to know each other, haha..

• Love 1
  • Blob 1