[Drama 2021] My Roommate is a Gumiho/Frightening Cohabitation, 간 떨어지는 동거

0ly40

@Heedongyou have same thinking like mine! Looking at Hyeri's answers seems give us the clue what's going on but just pretend nothing happen.. lol

Now she saying doing a lot of things alone, listening to the musics about falling in love and talk about Woo Dam relationship with relation to the Door OST. This song also played during kiss leading to bed scene right? We shouldn't think too much about it.. hahahaha

Kyung Hee probably cried because Woo Dam separated in the mid of end scene? It's seems that she is also their shipper? Don't you think? Looking at how she ask Ki Yong to hug Hyeri after  Hyeri's last scene? 

I have been watching on and off several K-drama recently and some of the actor and actress of the drama start to show off affections in their promotion. Are this effect of Ki Yong x Hyeri chemistry? Hahaha.  How successful they promoted MRIAG just using their strong chemistry. Even Do Wan want to do editorial shoot with Hanna after looking at Hyeri x Ki Yong photoshoot. I should say they really influence the many people to do the same type of photoshoot! 

I love how they still maintain their MRIAG friendship and I would love to see them together before Ki Yong enlistment just like the Eternal Monarch  cast. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

@orion00 ssohyn.k actually pointed that song of Hyeri's choice and tagged her bf back then. Imagine my shipping heart breaking that time... and again by this Esquire video.

And last night he made a point of how Hyeri and JKY somehow have the same caption(?), aside from the fact that they both updated yesterday. Of course this is just another coincidence, red string playing with them haha

Kyunghee must be the Moutain Spirit then? She is very much close to Kiyong and Hyeri :tears: 

@orion00 or they could watch Kyunghee's movie Mogadishu! One of the actors in that movie played JKY's father in one of his dramas. MRIAG squad could watch it together!

Wishing for their reunion!:Please:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

I'm aware that ssohyn.k @ gabe is supporter of hyeri x rjy, but sometimes, she encourages the existence of foxdam shipper indirectly, hihi.. I can;t understand the similarity of caption between kiyong and hyeri though..

And the twitter below, arghh..

I'm holding myself as best as I can not to imagine too much, the obstacle is that too many feeds in this social media that can influence your thought, huhu..

• LOL 2

28 minutes ago, Heedong said:

@orion00 ssohyn.k actually pointed that song of Hyeri's choice and tagged her bf back then. Imagine my shipping heart breaking that time... and again by this Esquire video

Oh really? I must missed that.  It's ok maybe we thinking too much.. hahaha

Despite being very cheerful person, Hyeri is a private person too. We technically just rely what they are posting and their interviews and making our own assumptions.. hahahaha

It's ok let time will tell. Yes! I hope they will give support to each other. I really love how Hyeri support Kyung Hye! 

@syahirannsyakirann it just reflections from some blue light :lol:

I know many people (including us!) want to ship them very badly but sometimes fans a bit overthink too much :sweatingbullets:

There are several shipper fans instagram that I found, kiyong_hyeri_fans_world and chemistry_buffet. It's really fun looking at their post

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

@orion00 also following those accounts! I need my daily dose of FoxDam even if its just an illusion. Even if our mother shipper ssohyn.k has stopped, its fascinating there are still plenty of Kiyeri fans aside from us here in this thread haha

@syahirannsyakirann As long as we don't badmouth Hyeri's relationship, I think its okay to ship her with someone that is not her bf. After all, the future is unkown :D

I backread the questions on Esquire's post about Hyeri, and a lot asked about JKY (whether she wants to work with him again etc) but surprisingly, they didn't picked anything related to JKY haha

At least we have this strong friendship of Hyeri and JKY, I hope it'll last for a long time :heartxoxo:

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Heedong said:

He even had selcas with two of the actress in Seonam but only a group photo with Hyeri wherein they are so apart from each other. How fate works haha 

That's why they said they are not that close before. Not sure because of the agency policy or because Hyeri's got bf (this one far more older right?)

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

@orion00 If it's because of the agency, he might not get close with the others too,right? If it's because of the BF, meaning hyeri is always occupied,hihi..

If you read wiki (not sure if the source is reliable or not), Hyeri already got bf (before the current one) with her 17 years older than her? :sweatingbullets:

Older man can be very jealous :lol:

But Euroshin far more older 999 years old. :isannoyed:

If you watch tvn interview Ki Yong ask Hyeri synchronisation between Lee Dam and Hyeri character, Hyeri said 78%, Ki Yong reply 79% and in the Cosmopolitan interview the percentage increase to 80% by Hyeri.  :D

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, orion00 said:

Older man can be very jealous

Hihi, yup agree, Euroshin did confess whenever he felt jealous, urm..maybe that's the reason kiyong distant himself from hyeri, unlike in MRIAG, though hyeri has a BF, he's younger compared to the previous one and more open minded, and they're main leads, thus, they have to be close, hihi..

30 minutes ago, orion00 said:

If you watch tvn interview Ki Yong ask Hyeri synchronisation between Lee Dam and Hyeri character, Hyeri said 78%, Ki Yong reply 79% and in the Cosmopolitan interview the percentage increase to 80% by Hyeri.

Yes, I remember and in fact this is one of the interviews that I  love to rewatch because of the way the interacting with each other, kiyong was playful while hyeri looked adorable. Oh, she increased the percentage, hihi..

10 minutes ago, orion00 said:

Ki Yong fans really going far beyond expectation. Ki Yong Gumiho drawing in toy version 

Yup, his fans are really amazing this year. They're so dedicated and I'm enjoying all the sharings, the billboards are bigger and full with his handsome face and happy to see that there're billboards at his hometown too. I hope kiyong appears tonight, sigh..

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Ki Yong is lucky because many new and old fans celebrate his birthday because his popularity rises due to MRIAG. If I'm not mistaken Cute Ki Yong is from Ukraine and she appeared in Ki Yong instagram post. 

I realised Ki Yong already started shooting his new drama during MRIAG promotion (this includes 1stlook, tvn and IQIYI interview) because he has changed his hairstyle. But he still playful and cheeky with all the casts including Hyeri. And he still got the intense gaze towards Hyeri @Heedong@syahirannsyakirann

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

@orion00 yes! Cute Kiyong's dedication is superb, she also gifted him a stars wars lego aside from the gumiho toy. How cuteee

ssohyn.k said its like seeing Jaeguk (Kiyong's character in NWABU) with Dami and she is right! With that style of JKY which is the exact opposite of WY's, he still look good with Hyeri. They're still perfect in my eyes regardless of bangless Dami haha

• Blob 2

4 minutes ago, Heedong said:

ssohyn.k said its like seeing Jaeguk (Kiyong's character in NWABU) with Dami and she is right! With that style of JKY which is the exact opposite of WY's, he still look good with Hyeri. They're still perfect in my eyes regardless of bangless Dami haha

I still hope they could another drama after Ki Yong done with his enlistment. Sageuk, melo, action or another rom-com.  

In both of their drama, Hyeri wear her hair short. I hope next drama Hyeri with long hair :lol:

• Blob 3

@orion00 Oh, cute ki yong is from Ukraine? Wow..she's creative! Yes, kiyong started filming NWABU in April, right? But as you said, their closeness are still the same or even closer, huhu? They're working non stop when most of them are already having another project but committed to promote MRIAG. 

1 hour ago, orion00 said:

And he still got the intense gaze towards Hyeri

Kiyong gaze is always intense, haha..

@Heedong @orion00 Of course most of us want to see them to work together again. We've to wait for another +18 months and hopefully there will be PD nim and writer who are preparing a project during kiyong enlistment and receive the offer as soon as he completes his MS :love:

• Like 1
  • Blob 2