[Drama 2021] My Roommate is a Gumiho/Frightening Cohabitation, 간 떨어지는 동거

0ly40

@realistic2280a Thank you for your feedback on Nevertheless and Doom, I was actually planning to watch the dramas as I've seen Nevertheless is on no.1 in Netflix KR now and been wondering what makes it gains so much attention. Their kissing/intimate scene hits over 25 million in youtube too right? I didn't click on the clips though..as I am too busy watching MRIAG video clips again and again, huhu.. I still haven't watched Doom, even other dramas..

Chingus, I'm stucked here as you all and knetz :heart2beat:. I do agree that MRIAG is a light hearted drama, the plot is predictable but the way the actors carried their characters are too perfect to be forgotten, plus their visuals. On screen or off screen, they're able to attract our attention especially kiyong and hyeri. Dowan and Kang Han Na always laughed at both of them as they quarreled while both of them seem to forget there are other people exist besides them, argh..

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

@orion00 congrats on your newly arrived package! :heart:

@realistic2280a @syahirannsyakirann no plans on watching Nvrthlss but I think it's popular because the main leads are the hottest stars in Korea lately. I finished Doom but didn't really enjoyed it. The only dramas I am looking forward is of Hyeri and JKY which are still months away from now. I cannot wait to see them again... tho they have different partners this time but that will be enough until they can be paired again someday, hopefully. 

They look so cute on the first photo :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

@realistic2280a Thank you for your feedback on Nevertheless and Doom, I was actually planning to watch the dramas as I've seen Nevertheless is on no.1 in Netflix KR now and been wondering what makes it gains so much attention. Their kissing/intimate scene hits over 25 million in youtube too right? I didn't click on the clips though..as I am too busy watching MRIAG video clips again and again, huhu.. I still haven't watched Doom, even other dramas..

Woha... 25million viewers?!... you know, thats how tvn promote the drama ....... the kissing scenes between the leads, over and over again, to gain traction among the public ... then it did, ...  but to me, meh.... i need a storyyyyy... try reading my dramalist comments... people are so frusturated with the storyline, that reading those frusturating comments are funny too..

Sigh... do they have good acting skills i wonder? Song Kang will be paired with one of my fav actresses around, Rachael Park, (healer, skk s, wwwsk) though her last drama was kinda meh (maybe i have a thing against Seo KJ, haha), new drama about weather? Sigh..... hahaha... 

@Heedong...Doom was probably doom from the start, haha...

Been trying to see other dramas, even C drama but nothing interesting yet... watching the Devil Judge, but somehow, the plot seemed predictable and Jinyong's / Gaon seemed immature to be a judge... as if he doesnt know that the justice system can / is dirty.. sigh

Someone recommend me good dramas plsssss...:crazy:

• Like 2

Congrats on your OST @orion00! I loved all the accompaniment/background music in the drama as well! 

I'm not interested in either Doom or Nevertheless, agreed @realistic2280a the 2 leads in Nevertheless and their draggy loveline is not my thing.

@Heedong @realistic2280a I am looking forward to Kim Seon Ho's new drama though, along with Hyeri and JKY's! 

Kinda wish Hyeri was still on Amazing Saturday during the airing of MRIAG, since they may have tried to promote the drama more, and we probably could have heard/seen more about the drama and its back stories. I can just imagine the Amazing Saturday family teasing her about JKY and their chemistry :D

Hyeri's birthday passed with not much fanfare, I wonder if the rest of the cast would post on JKY's IG, or have a send of party for him? Altbough with increasing covid cases in korea, I doubt we would hear about their gathering even if they do have one. Sigh its going to be awhile before we may see them on screen together again :tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Heedong said:

no plans on watching Nvrthlss but I think it's popular because the main leads are the hottest stars in Korea lately. I finished Doom but didn't really enjoyed it. The only dramas I am looking forward is of Hyeri and JKY which are still months away from now. I cannot wait to see them again... tho they have different partners this time but that will be enough until they can be paired again someday, hopefully.

Same chingus.. I do hope there're PD nim and writer who realize kiyong and hyeri crazy chemistry that made them decided to cast both of them again after Kiyong MS.

@realistic2280a Yup, I saw again just now and it has increased to 27 million, what do we expect.. they're on bed together, half naked, unlike our full covered Foxdam, huhu.. it surely attract viewers but again, I can't bring myself to watch it yet.

36 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Someone recommend me good dramas plsssss...

Me too, I kinda lost now.. currenty watching the devil judge too, but  still can't focus, I've issues with the female antagonist, I just feel like kang yo han is not her match, he's superior compared to her, but maybe I'm wrong, can't judge the drama as I don't fully watch it, tend to jump from one scene to another, huhu..

Are we doomed now? Hihi.. kiyong and hyeri play part of it, though sometimes I pity myself as I think can't ship them for so long as both of them have moved on, I mean to another leads, hihi..but looking again at MRIAG, on and off screen and even now, seeing Kiyong interaction with other casts, and the thoughts that they went to jeju after the filming, everything about them..I want to believe that they're still close and hoping for their joint venture, photoshoot or advertisement? Anything will do, hihi..

• Blob 3

4 hours ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

@realistic2280a Yup, I saw again just now and it has increased to 27 million, what do we expect.. they're on bed together, half naked, unlike our full covered Foxdam, huhu.. it surely attract viewers but again, I can't bring myself to watch it yet.

Me too, I kinda lost now.. currenty watching the devil judge too, but  still can't focus, I've issues with the female antagonist, I just feel like kang yo han is not her match, he's superior compared to her....

Haha.. 27million, wow.. but yes, like what you said,  half naked and kissing... but no storyline.. sigh.. what has korean dramas come to:D (or is it a tvn drama, which is more daring than normal public broadcast?)

(Maybe they are competing with WWWSK's kiss scene too, i see it has 330m viewers now after 2 years, haha.... at least i like wwwsk... i wonder without the older brother's plotline, could it have been better? And what could have they added or changed)

After knowing she was the little thief maid of Yohan's family before, of course our opinion of the female antagonist changed dramatically... but yes not sure how smart she can outwit Yohan despite her being the brains behind the foundation, i feel there should be more than what has been aired for the drama. The mystery of why Gaon has the same face as his dead brother wasnt explained (why he has a female name too! That really bug me at the start of the drama, haha) or if it has to?... i dont know. I will definately watched the drama to the end, as there is not much drama to watch at the moment, haha..

I know it has been discussed earlier..but where are the snippets of MRIAG jeju's trip i wonder? I dont think any photos were shared, even in twitter?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

(Maybe they are competing with WWWSK's kiss scene too, i see it has 330m viewers now after 2 years, haha.... at least i like wwwsk...

Owh, I didn't watch this WWWSK and the clips too, and  I almost thought that you're meant WWW for seconds, and been wondering, what so special about the bed scene in WWW, haha..the bed scene in WWW wasn't too hot also right? Kiyong was just lying or sleeping on the bed without shirt but with blanket, or did I miss any hot scene in that drama? 

After knowing she was the little thief maid of Yohan's family before, of course our opinion of the female antagonist changed dramatically... but yes not sure how smart she can outwit Yohan despite her being the brains behind the foundation, i feel there should be more than what has been aired for the drama. The mystery of why Gaon has the same face as his dead brother wasnt explained (why he has a female name too! That really bug me at the start of the drama, haha) or if it has to?... i dont know. I will definately watched the drama to the end, as there is not much drama to watch at the moment, haha..

I maybe will be watching till the end too but I haven't finished ep10 until now hihi.. comparing to MRIAG, I've been waiting the whole weeks and can't wait from one episode to another, now, I can even stop watching in the middle of the drama, argh..maybe may expectation is too high now for this kind of genre, I've watched Beyond evil previously which made me hooked from beginning till the last episode, and the two ML are strong in characters, but in TDJ, only yohan is superior to me, while GaOn is more like a not so strong second lead, huhu..no harm to the drama fans

I know it has been discussed earlier..but where are the snippets of MRIAG jeju's trip i wonder? I dont think any photos were shared, even in twitter?

They didn't share the group photos right? Everyone was just sharing individual photos with different date as far that I know, and has been discussed, maybe they won't share it because of pandemic issues.

• Like 2

@YuSanSeul Maybe JKY will have a bday post then Dowan will comment on that since he's the only one following him on IG aside from PDnim, but still hoping for Hyeri's presence on his bday like greeting him too in the comment section. 

@realistic2280a there were no group photos of them in Jeju maybe because they want to be discreet. But it is really possible since what are the chances of them being in Jeju on the same month. I would believe its a coincidence if it was just Hyeri and JKY but Dowan posted his jeju snaps on his other account instead of his main so as not to be obvious too. 

So today is Volume up with Hanna and Dowan! :partyblob:

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

7 hours ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

the bed scene in WWW wasn't too hot also right? Kiyong was just lying or sleeping on the bed without shirt but with blanket, or did I miss any hot scene in that drama? 

Haha.. yes nothing dramatic, he was just sleeping on the bed, nothing overly hot... him being a tenacious person, loving an old woman despite the age difference, not wanting her help as he is successful in his field himself, is what Park Mogan is attractive for.. haha.. 

I havent watch Beyond Evil.. i tend to watch dramas with romance .. something like Flower of Evil, i would like...hehe...

@Heedong.. ah i see.. yes, everyone is overly cautious  because of the pandemic i guess...  cant be seen to be enjoying themselves...

So Red moon is coming up at the end of the month, so that might the next thing to watch and wait for:D

• Like 2

@Heedong @orion00 was there a scene where he offered his jacket to her?

I can't recall when?!

Noooo but Dowan says its been 3 months since Dowan and Hanna have met. This means they didn't all go to Jeju? Does anyone know when they supposedly went as a group?

And that hair! I'm glad its for a drama, not a fan of Dowan with yellow hair.

One thing's for sure, this couple was definitely better at ad-libs than Eureoshin :sweatingbullets:

• Blob 2

16 minutes ago, YuSanSeul said:

@Heedong @orion00 was there a scene where he offered his jacket to her?

I can't recall when?!

There is. When they went for school trip.  Remember both of them talking at the swing? The same episode Lee Dam confronted Woo Yeo that she remembered him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@YuSanSeul I think Dowan was mistaken when he said three months cause they were together again during the presscon, he had the blonde hair during iqiyi promotions too, that was the month of May before MRIAG aired. 

Not a fan of his hair color too. Remember when JKY teased him and called him "yellow guy" during promotions then Hyeri immediately turned to Kiyong and said to him stop haha

@orion00 thanks chingu! So that was the "padding" jacket that they were referring too haha

• LOL 3

@orion00 thanks chingu! I love how the questions are mostly about MRIAG

Maybe when Hyeri saw the article of JKY's enlistment, she was the one who shared it first in their group chat

Did Kyunghee cried because her loveline with Seok sunbae didn't go that far :D

I remember when Hyeri posted a story of Door OST, it even topped the charts back then. 

I'll pretend Hyeri was not dedicating that Bieber song to her... yeah haha you know what I mean

Dowan, Kiyong and Hyeri had been professing their love for wine recently. How cute are they :crymeme:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1