[Drama 2021] My Roommate is a Gumiho/Frightening Cohabitation, 간 떨어지는 동거

0ly40

@syahirannsyakirann yes she is! You can see her picture in her instagram profile. 

Another JKY avid fans, qila_jue from Malaysia, annejjangki from Thailand and dusk is Korean. 

Yes, they already start shooting in April because they know Ki Yong will go to military service anytime. They are racing with time to complete the NWBU. 

We cannot help seeing Ki Yong and Hyeri flirting with each other during promotion right? :sweatingbullets:

I know many people said it's standard Hyeri and JKY but not many actor/actress  do this (still close with each other) especially when they already working in other projects. They looked like missing each other company. I know both of they tried to draw a line when answering questions but their body language saying something else. 

Looking at Esquire interview makes many fans excited about MRIAG again and how Hyeri's answers keep giving fans wondering about a lot of things. You can read from all the comments in youtube. 

Their Amazing Saturday episode reach 2 millions views in youtube channel

This is where you see real Hyeri and Ki Yong. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2

@orion00 some fans are even saying how come Marie Claire didn't think of a couple pictorial with Hyeri JKY. It's their loss to be honest haha. 

Marie Claire had done a good shoot with Goeun and Haein before, and they were just promoting a movie back then.

Wow! Even without english sub, I'm sure those who don't understand Hangul had watched it. 2 million! The power of this couple really... :scream:

I just want to comment how come Hyeri survived after this *angel* I mean pretty boy, was looking at her like this and just smiling/laughing in front of her... I cannot...

@orion00 even during the poster shoot, you can see both them enjoying each other's company, there's no awkwardness or whatever. It feels like they are in their own world. How JKY keep laughing because Hyeri was so good while they're filming the teasers haha

• Blob 3

@Heedonghahaha you are right! Probably Marie Claire Korea cursing themselves afterward.

I saw this tweet long ago and I'm keep thinking the same thing.

I'm glad Ki Yong get recognised before his enlistment due to MRIAG popularity and www strike again due to MRIAG and also because Hyeri want to act in drama similar to www right? Wink wink. I'm really like their tandem, supporting each other. I hope Ki Yong will do the same to Hyeri too

• Love 3

@orion00 he is heartless because he knows that the girl is taken haha Tho I believe that actors would somehow develop feelings for each other, it depends if they will act on it when the drama ends. After all, Hyeri and her bf worked in the same drama before and became a couple afterwards right? 

Or maybe these actors/actresses are content with the time they spend with their on screen partner. Hugging, kissing them with no strings attached haha

WWW is an old drama but is topping netflix Korea recently. What if MRIAG would be available in netflix too :scream:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

@Heedongif MRIAG is on Netflix, I guess it will be top one! Explosive rank! 

When people work with them six years ago like their tandem, you can imagine how people work with them now see their tandem and great sync! My guess is the crew and cast all shipping them secretly but they choose not to say much but just posted random picture/ig story to show how close are they. The short video Ki Yong put his head on Hyeri shoulder coming from one of the crew's ig right? Not from any official release/bts. 

Not mentioning the MRIAG squad looks so protective to each other during interviews and also post-interviews (articles, Volume Up). 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Hahaha, I love the words super duper professional in marketing :lol:

1 hour ago, orion00 said:

I'm glad Ki Yong get recognised before his enlistment due to MRIAG popularity and www strike again due to MRIAG and also because Hyeri want to act in drama similar to www right? Wink wink. I'm really like their tandem, supporting each other. I hope Ki Yong will do the same to Hyeri too

Yea, me too.. he deserves the recognition after all. I'm amazed too when hyeri mentioned about www, of course the ladies' roles are strong in the drama, but considering kiyong was in it too, we can see the interconnectivity,huhu.. And most of their interaction, they seem to synchronize with each other, though they thought about their differences most of the time. 

@Heedong yes,he's heartless huhu.. Whoever close with him will say that he's playful, that how he is when he's comfortable with someone, and I saw him clingy with his male friends too, maybe that's how he behaves as the youngest sibling.

26 minutes ago, Heedong said:

Or maybe these actors/actresses are content with the time they spend with their on screen partner. Hugging, kissing them with no strings attached haha

Agree! But I'm quite surprised with their interaction during promotions, especially after knowing that they finished filming at that time, like @orion00said, most actors/actresses will tend to distant themselves, but MRIAG squad is different, they can still jokes, tease or quarrel with each other especially kiyong and hyeri.

30 minutes ago, Heedong said:

WWW is an old drama but is topping netflix Korea charts recently. What if MRIAG would be available in netflix too 

I hope MRIAG will be on Netflix as earlier as possible so that we won't feel the absence of kiyong for 18 months, huhu..

• Blob 2

8 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

@Heedong yes,he's heartless huhu.. Whoever close with him will say that he's playful, that how he is when he's comfortable with someone, and I saw him clingy with his male friends too, maybe that's how he behaves as the youngest sibling.

You can see how uncomfortable Ki Yong during Amazing Saturday because he is not familiar with these people (except Hyeri) and how clueless and lost he was during the show. The only thing keep him going is Hyeri and he hardly interacts with others in Amazing Saturday right? That's is his true colour :sweatingbullets:

He keep smiling even his mind and heart probably beating fast because he is very nervous. Unlike during drama when the actor can do several take to make it perfect when appear in the drama. 

I watch www and I can say that the hug between Tami and Park Morgan not as warm as Woo Yeo and Lee Dam. Www is great drama too but MRIAG touch many hearts because it's a warm drama. Hyeri is right during tvn interview, MRIAG is like a spring that will warmed your heart. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@orion00 @syahirannsyakirann and during promotions for his last film, JKY definitely looks uncomfortable together with the two female leads, he was mostly quiet. He was different and more open on his solo part interview instead. 

@orion00 also the staff who posted that short clip of JKY leaning on Hyeri's shoulder, removed the audio as to maybe protect the two and what they were talking about at that moment. 

I think it was already mentioned here before but I still find it cute that due to JKY's nervousness, he asked Hyeri to hold his hand during their entrance on Amazing Sat. During rehearsals, it was not really planned that they should hold hands. 

Saw the nwabu co-star of JKY greeting him yesterday via story. I think the noonas really adore him haha

@syahirannsyakirann ssohyn.k getting addicted with JKY's cursing :D

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

21 minutes ago, Heedong said:

@orion00 also the staff who posted that short clip of JKY leaning on Hyeri's shoulder, removed the audio as to maybe protect the two and what they were talking about at that moment. 

Yes you are right. Not sure what they're talking about. I'm really surprised seeing fans able to find this instagram story. 

Like it or not they really fond of each other based on the interaction. 

If Hyeri likes mature man, Ki Yong likes mature women too.. hahaha. Hyeri might be younger than him but she always protects and taking care of Ki Yong. She is indeed very mature lady even she acting childish (to make up/lighten the situation). Look how Hyeri asked him if he is hungry (tvn interview), are you stress (1stlook interview when Ki Yong listening song for hours), and asking him to keep calm during Amazing Saturday. 

Ki Yong don't really know how to ask properly to Hyeri (maybe he don't want any scandal to hurt Hyeri) and keep all his questions and answers safe and even apologize when he answered wrongly (I know why he didn't choose Hyeri as roomate during IQIYI interview because he want to protect their reputation). I know it just a drama and you can see how cautious he is right? 

In many fans made video, I must admit sshoyn.k did the best editing + choice of song is excellent. She really talented in doing fanmade video. I think she is the first one who make MRIAG waves known to the public. Tvn/IQIYI should thank her for doing free promotion (including doing subbing for two tvn interviews). 

MRIAG squad in August brand reputation. Fighting!! Love them so much!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

@Heedong Haha, yes, kiyong knows how to curse, no wonder he can curse calmly in his movie, bad guys. But when promoting the movie, kiyong sweet smiles are always there.

2 hours ago, orion00 said:

Ki Yong don't really know how to ask properly to Hyeri (maybe he don't want any scandal to hurt Hyeri) and keep all his questions and answers safe and even apologize when he answered wrongly (I know why he didn't choose Hyeri as roomate during IQIYI interview because he want to protect their reputation). I know it just a drama and you can see how cautious he is right? 

I'm aware about that too, he seems to be cautious most of the time, when hyeri was upset that kiyong didn't choose her as roommate, he wanted to change the answer, haha.. and he only realized that it's ok to choose hyeri/dam, he seems to wait for hyeri's reaction and doesn't want to make a move first because of hyeri status. The same thing happened in tvn interview, when hyeri said she chose MRIAG since kiyong was in it, and kiyong tried to change his answer though hyeri said later she was joking, haha..but sometimes, he forgot and became witty, example, when hyeri said kiyong is famous and has many photoshoots, and he answered, you're interested since then, hihi..

Congrats to MRIAG squad and thank you to the director and writer for choosing them in this drama. To the crew who are silent shippers, kindly share anything that you have with us, hihi.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

@orion00 @syahirannsyakirann so proud of our MRIAG casts for being on the list of Brand Reputation :partyblob:

Yes I find that funny when JKY initially choosed KDW wherein Hyeri chose him. And in the other video, when he finally chose Hyeri as his roommate, he was flustered and laughed first before saying anything. Was he imagining Hyeri as his roommate then cause his reaction was hilarious haha

But for sure he will always tell Hyeri to wash the dishes after eating, meanwhile Hyeri will be pissed if that DPR song will be always be played by JKY in loud volume haha

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

9 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

I'm aware about that too, he seems to be cautious most of the time, when hyeri was upset that kiyong didn't choose her as roommate, he wanted to change the answer, haha.. and he only realized that it's ok to choose hyeri/dam, he seems to wait for hyeri's reaction and doesn't want to make a move first because of hyeri status. The same thing happened in tvn interview, when hyeri said she chose MRIAG since kiyong was in it, and kiyong tried to change his answer though hyeri said later she was joking, haha..but sometimes, he forgot and became witty, example, when hyeri said kiyong is famous and has many photoshoots, and he answered, you're interested since then, hihi..

He is such a sweetheart actually. No wonder many fans say he is a boyfriend material. Even he can be witty but he is very mature and should I say most of the time tried to be prim and proper.. hahahaha

Hyeri is also such a sweetheart too and how she change people see JKY, Kang Hanna, Kim Do Wan and Kyung Hye become lovable characters on and off screen. If we read Twitter, Youtube or any article they are know well-known due to MRIAG and bts are the best seen in k-drama. They are like real friends/family. 

I like how drama crew and the interview crew often caught them off-hands when Hyeri and Ki Yong interact with each other. They just let the camera roll.. lol. 

YG also being generous allowing Hyeri to include Ki Yong in Hyeri's vlog. I've read some articles before that YG is very strict with their artists and do not promote enough their talent. 

I think all cast especially (JKY and Hyeri) agree that production company can include anything in the bts and we can see how generous they gave us bts behind kiss scene (almost all I think) and also cheek/jaw squeezing scene by both of them. I don't think any drama include this kind of bts. 

19 minutes ago, Heedong said:

But for sure he will always tell Hyeri to wash the dishes after eating, meanwhile Hyeri will be pissed if that DPR song will be always be played by JKY in loud volume haha

They sound like newlywed couple right during 1stlook Q&A session? Like trying to adjust their new married life. But I like they always listen to each other during the interview. 

I still wondering why JKY asked Hyeri if she is snoring when sleeping and quietly tell to her and audience that he is snoring during sleep (he put up the sign.. lol)

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

YG has loads of artists under their labels, right? And I'm just checking, Hyeri BF, Rose, is also under YG? Is it true that YG is very strict towards their artists because I read how they responded simply towards Taeyang previously (he's under YG too right?) by saying, they haven't met taeyang yet and yes maybe he's dating? And njh and lsk, where again they just gave simple answer last time that yes, they're dating. Anyway, they must have that kind of rules so as to ensure their artist performance won't be affected by unwanted gossips.

• Like 2

@orion00 I saw a clip of JKY wherein he rolled down the car window and talked a bit with fans in a very sweet way. Also, whenever he is in the airport, he will always show a smile and wave to the fans. He was really raised well as what you said before. 

@syahirannsyakirann it seems YG avoids bad publicity at all costs so they deny every dating rumors haha

• Like 1

@syahirannsyakirann YG artists usually supermodel/model turns into actor/actress. They have big scandal previously but I think they tried to put better image for their artists. Do you mean Teayang that married to Min Hyorin? He don't give a damm about gossip and brave enough to marry his girlfriend. 

Korean toxic society/environment  leads their actor/actress silent about their relationship unlike in Hollywood or any country. They are human too right but since entertainment is a big business they treated their actor/actress like business entities not human being. 

Loving Eoreoshin's caption and also the way he looked at his bday ad :bawling:

I know bdays ads are common in Korea but this is the first time I saw an actor really visiting one. Knowing JKY's busy schedule going to Seoul from Busan... he really made time for this

• Blob 3

@Heedong I'm so touched with his reactions :bawling:, he appreciates his fans gifts by visiting the ads places, of course he couldn't visit all especially this year, there're so many ads, and like your case, this is the first time that I know an actor visited the ads and shared photos with his fans. Imagine kiyong looking at his own handsome face everywhere but since he's already aware he's handsome,it's okay,haha

Fans are anxiously waiting for his post,but knowing his Euroshin style that need time to write captions and choose photos, I waited patiently,hihi..

And like previous years, he went together with his hyung, this guy is sibling and family oriented person, that makes me love him more..huhu

• Love 2
  • Blob 1