[Drama 2021] My Roommate is a Gumiho/Frightening Cohabitation, 간 떨어지는 동거

0ly40

15 hours ago, orion00 said:

@YuSanSeul @Heedong not sure if Kang Ha Na interested because she is the oldest in the group right? And Kim Do Wan still staying with his parents if I'm not mistaken.. hehehe

Haha I agree, just putting it out there. I couldn't really see sparks between them as well, they were just being really pro actors and promoting for the sake of the drama. What they call business relationship? :joy: BUT you never know right? Lol

11 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Sigh... Kiyong ah.. could have you have updated a different picture in your IG... u make our hearts break... hahaa.. :lol:

I saw it 2hours after he uploaded and thought the exact same as you tooo!!! Omg I was so heartbroken, and then I read a comment in Jankiyon's IG that said, well he's gotta promote it now, since he's off to the military soon, made me feel a tiny bit better.

10 hours ago, Heedong said:

@realistic2280a we'll be okay chingu! I think its because the actress posted it first so he had to do it as well. They are having early promotions because of his enlistment.

At least JKY doesn't seem so much as a player since there was a photo of him with a cat between his posts with Hyeri and SHK haha

Haha thanks for making me feel slightly better about it too!

8 hours ago, inaho101 said:

Lol I think he just followed what SHK did to promote the drama and honestly he didn’t even made a mistake compared to his other posts where he kept changing them ahahhaha I still think hyeri had something to do with that, with her jajangna?! Face just like in amazing Saturday where she got mad at him for not listening to her and he was seriously apologetic about it lol

i feel like hyeri has Kiyong wrap around her tiny little finger because he just turns into a puppy around her. Just watching all their clips just warms my heart and seriously makes me realize how very single I am lol

Haha you made me smile like a fool reading this and imagining HY and JKY's interactions through their group chat (even if we will never know whether its true!), just the idea of him trying to accomodate her, listening and giving in to her is so cute :heart2:

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

@orion00 now that you mention it, I kinda assume cd players are obselete nowadays haha

@realistic2280a @inaho101 @YuSanSeul so I wasn't the only one feeling upset at first, but what we felt is understandable anyway. I thought JKY will never be able promote since he's enlisting in less than a month, which made me feel better because I really can't ship him yet with anyone other than Hyeri haha

If the actress didn't post that first, I'm sure JKY will never copy it, and that photo will be revealed sometime when our hearts are more ready to accept. Why so early SHK? It made me feel his new drama is coming next month instead of November.

Now I want Hyeri/Dam to post a couple photo with YSH to trigger Eoreushin and made him jealous lol

I am pretty sure ONLY the photo of Hyeri and JKY together will have 1M likes :glasses:

• Blob 3

Hehe...yes, i do think he had to post it as Madam Song had posted something about their drama together. He is obliged to do so...

We are MRIAG fans, of couse, we are a bit upset by it....it shows that they may have moved on  even though we still want more pictures of their bts to out there for us to fangirling... hehe..

Hyeri...common, a photo with YSH pls... :D a dashing one, at that:lol:

• Love 1

@Heedong yes I don't remember if cd player still available nowadays.. hahaha we listen to the music either via Spotify or Apple Music. 

Regarding ad-lib, Ki Yong is someone following the rules right? He is not someone could do something beyond the script. But he do look more relaxed and his acting is more natural in MRIAG maybe because all the co-stars are very friendly and almost most of the time they just themselves instead of acting. Even the trio friends are really genuine on screen. They even can fight/laugh/making fun/throw tantrum to each other like real friends. 

I rewatch episode 10 I think when Jea Jin asking who's Dam bf and yes you are right I heard Jea Jia asking is it Ki Yong? Hahahaha and all of them just continue conversation like nothing wrong with Jea Jin.. love it! They are so witty and playful

Kang Ha nan finally getting main role because her acting is so lovable in MRIAG. I'm sure so many people watching it but not reflecting on the rating itself. 

• Blob 4

@orion00 yep and maybe he's right about sometimes he would crashed down because of Hyeri's energy on set. He can't keep up so he would just space out.

Upon checking ep 10, the subtitle indicated "Gi-yong" so maybe that's why we didn't notice it at first, tho it's still the same as Kiyong in hangul. Maybe the editor wants to mock us haha

• LOL 3

Has anyone watched "The Boy Next Door"? played by JKY and Choi Woo Shik. It looks hilarious.  I just came across a few bit of episode in youtube. 

And I just realised that Choi Woo Shik starred with JKY in 2017 and with Hyeri in 2018 Monstrum.  He also was in few movies that I like as well.  like: Okja, Train to Busan and Parasite and Monstrum of course. So interesting.  

• Like 1

@orion00 some of the comments dissaproved the casting of Hyeri and JKY, but that was last year when they haven't promoted yet. Im sure the netizens changed their minds somehow

@Archey Boy Next Door is both funny and weird at the same time haha. Choi Woo Shik is one of their mutual friends, just like Krystal, Byeon Woo Seok, etc. Have you seen CWS in The Witch?

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Heedong said:

@Archey Boy Next Door is both funny and weird at the same time haha. Choi Woo Shik is one of their mutual friends, just like Krystal, Byeon Woo Seok, etc. Have you seen CWS in The Witch?

No I haven't.  To be honest I haven't really following Korean movies/drama. I watched boys over flowers a little bit as I used to read the manga.  But I got bored after awhile and the girl character annoyed me somehow.  My source of Kdrama is from Netflix.  But I like Okja, Train to busan (I like zombie movies), parasite, arthdal cronicles and Kingdom.  Last year I watched Reply1988 and absolutely love it and started following Hyeri.  I noticed that Netflix have few of JKY drama and movie.  But I am not a fan of the genre as I feel it's too slow the storyline.  

i watched interview of Hyeri and CWS.  CWS has small eyes and one of the scene Hyeri kept yelling to him to open his eyes.  It's hilarious.

• Like 1

@Archey if people were to asked me, I would definitely recommend Kingdom. Tho the recent Ashin of the North was just so so to me. 

CWS is still close with Hyeri, he sometimes leave a comment on her IG post. I bet he also enjoyed working with our ever so energetic Hyeri :D

• LOL 1

yeah I feel the sama about Ashin of the North. I was really excited but the storyline is a bit bland for me.  But It's kinda explain how it's started i guess. 

ahhh... I wish i can read Korean so I can understand the comments that people wrote on her IG. 

the actress who played Ashin, I heard she is as famous as Song Hye Kyo.  She is pretty but she doesn't look young anymore.  I am not sure how old Ashin supposed to be.  I assumed she supposed to be 19-22? 

but good actress definitely.

20 hours ago, Heedong said:

@orion00 yep and maybe he's right about sometimes he would crashed down because of Hyeri's energy on set. He can't keep up so he would just space out.

Upon checking ep 10, the subtitle indicated "Gi-yong" so maybe that's why we didn't notice it at first, tho it's still the same as Kiyong in hangul. Maybe the editor wants to mock us haha

lol it’s because he is a true eouroshin! 
he even admitted that himself 

16 hours ago, Archey said:

Has anyone watched "The Boy Next Door"? played by JKY and Choi Woo Shik. It looks hilarious.  I just came across a few bit of episode in youtube. 

And I just realised that Choi Woo Shik starred with JKY in 2017 and with Hyeri in 2018 Monstrum.  He also was in few movies that I like as well.  like: Okja, Train to Busan and Parasite and Monstrum of course. So interesting.  

lol I watched that fairly recently and it was so hilarious and it’s funny how they use that as  an ode to JKY going to the military, I swear our fandom is so smart 

13 hours ago, Archey said:

yeah I feel the sama about Ashin of the North. I was really excited but the storyline is a bit bland for me.  But It's kinda explain how it's started i guess. 

ahhh... I wish i can read Korean so I can understand the comments that people wrote on her IG. 

the actress who played Ashin, I heard she is as famous as Song Hye Kyo.  She is pretty but she doesn't look young anymore.  I am not sure how old Ashin supposed to be.  I assumed she supposed to be 19-22? 

but good actress definitely.

I think just as you said it’s because it’s a prequel that’s why it didn’t have the punch compared to Kingdom but I think it was still good because it explained how everything came to be so when the actual series gets shown it’s just going to be jam packed with action and thrilling scenes because the back story has been shown already but we got to wait for awhile before it gets shown

13 hours ago, Heedong said:

@Archey the actress in Ashin and SHK are both the same age. They are hallyu stars and prominent figures in SK.

This photo of them is so cute :tears::wub:

The next time we'll see them is on 2027 haha

this is too funny, it’s like a 6 year gap between each production. Honestly I feel like if Kiyong didn’t have to do any service, him and hyeri would probably do another production of some sort because even KHN got an offer but will just have to wait for our turn and honestly I think it will be highly anticipated if they do one again, just thinking about me makes me giddy 

Oh by the way they just shipped my MRIAG goodies, hopefully in the next two weeks it’ll be here, yay!!

• Blob 3

@inaho101 it hasn't been long since MRIAG ended but many are missing them already. Always checking up on fan videos and most of the comments are Korean.

@xiang_JJY enjoy watching it! Share your thoughts here after :)

@orion00 Hyeri's cosmo video has eng sub at last!

Yes Dowan I still remember JKY chose you as his roommate haha

Funny Dowan :D

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Thanks @Heedong! I wonder what is the story that Hyeri ask Cosmopolitan edit it out. Her favourite scence is the Femina Daza. Yes that scene is very memorable. We kind of stuck and mesmerised  when Woo Yeo/Ki Yong spoke that line. Heart flutters not only you Hyero but all of us! That's why we fall in love with both of you! 

Ki Yong commenting at Kim Do Wan instagram

Maybe he missed his MRIAG friends so much. They really like good friends (all of them) and working with someone with same age definitely boost the mood right? I hope Ki Yong don't get so lonely when filming his new drama since most of the co-stars are mature and also famous person. They might no be as friendly and as crazy like the MRIAG casts. Even Kang Hanna let her guards down with she with MRIAG casts (she looks far more friendly and approachable). 

I remembered Do Wan mentioned because they are so close they don't even follow the scripts so much and get scolded because always laughing while shooting. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

@orion00 and Hyeri was surprised that the kissing scene has million of views :D

The part when she was talking about filming in the cold at the temple, so Woo Yeo's several hugs back then wasn't enough? Wasn't warm enough? Haha

So cute of JKY to comment on Dowan's post. Now I am waiting for the day that he will leave a comment on Hyeri and Hanna's IG, if that is even possible cause he had always commented on Kyunghee's. 

Hanna is the eldest but it didn't show much because she also acts childish with them. PD must be the strict father lecturing his kids around during filming haha

We miss MRIAG and for sure the casts misses each other too :bawling: their simple interaction just made my day!

• Sad 2