[Drama 2021] My Roommate is a Gumiho/Frightening Cohabitation, 간 떨어지는 동거

0ly40

Then there was JKY who seem to be unsatisfied with the thermal vest from Hyeri, defending himself that it wasn't warm enough (iqiyi promotions) haha

Blu-ray please please please be real :bawling:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

EVENT: Celebrity Sightings

Have you met your favorite oppa? What was he like? Was he taller than you expected? :love:

Or do you want to meet him? What would the meeting be like?

Or did you meet a local celebrity? A sports figure maybe?

Share your stories with chingus on the Celebrity Sightings thread.

We want to read your gossip!

:evilelmo:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart326 @Sleepy Owl @agenth @Lmangla

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

@HeedongHe said it was faulty right... haha... not sure if its true..

Its funny if one looks back at the Volume Up recording again..where Kiyong tried to explain why they  were not close 7 years ago.. and Hyeri was like, no, its not true,  we were not close back then... and Kiyong just had to laugh...

Congrats on Pg70 of this thread! Didnt think it would reach this far but yay!:wub:

I just read Kiyong's good friends, Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Jung Hyuk might be dating again, the #Namlee couple, if its true, its great! Hope YG doesnt interfere again and allow them to date freely.:D

I think they deleted this picture from being printed... sad

Cant be too obvious :D

• Like 1

@realistic2280a yep! If you watched closely the bts, it was shown what Hyeri picked among those shots. But I love the last one when their cheeks are squished together (just Hyeri×JKY thing only)

I'm sure both of them brushed their teeth several times with mouthwash plus breath strips and lip balm :D

• LOL 2

5 hours ago, Heedong said:

Then there was JKY who seem to be unsatisfied with the thermal vest from Hyeri, defending himself that it wasn't warm enough (iqiyi promotions) haha

I think Hyeri replaced with the new because it's faulty and she asked Ki yong whether he remembered and our Oresihin just admit with his blank staring, haha..

20 minutes ago, orion00 said:

I want to say goodbye but it's seem so many promo coming up after the drama finished. Here the compilations of bts from IQIYI

I was sad when you said goodbye, are you moving on now dear? I'm still trying but it seems that the promos still go on, hihi..

8 minutes ago, orion00 said:

The third one is animal itself.. lol

Hahaha, lol, a handsome and attractive one:hwaiting2:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

was sad when you said goodbye, are you moving on now dear? I'm still trying but it seems that the promos still go on, hihi..

I want to but there are so many new info coming in and I cannot help to share with you guys.. hihihi

Plus @Heedongstill here keep updating a lot of info too. :lol:

• Love 3

11 hours ago, orion00 said:

I guess it's time to say goodbye to this thread? It's really fun ride with you guys here especially my shipper buddy @Heedong, webtoon enthusiast @inaho101, fans of MRIAG @syahirannsyakirann, @Archey, @YuSanSeul, @realistic2280a, @agenth, @backstreetboysfan and my avid likers when I posted anything about MRIAG @lolly84

I'm going to miss you guys so much for making this thread fun, lovely and informative!! We have shared so much love especially for FoxDam couple, JKYxHyeri. I'm glad both of them finally recognised for their excellent work in MRIAG. I've seen JKY new photo, why I see him a bit lonely now? Sob sob sob. Many fans unable to let them go because both of them so lovely together and I hope we are going to see both of them work together 

@Heedong

Nooo don't say goodbye :tears:

@Heedong thanks for continuing to share their news. Its so good to know they still chat seeing how its been 4 months since filming ended. I wonder if they share all their current drama filming stories with each other too!

@orion00 I can't believe IQiyi uploaded a BTS video over 1 hour long! Why not just release new BTs content if they wanna attract more subscribers right? :phew:

Ahh still cant get over their sticker photos. Who plasters their faces together sooo happily even just for drama photos right? Esp when it would sO not be in character of SWY to look so unreserved and overjoyed. We can all tell he took it pretty much as himself, not SWY. *wink

@Heedong I realised, maybe HY meant over 10 hrs of filming, includes the kissing scene that leads to the bed scene, plus rehearsals. Hahaha

I can't view the most recent IG post by ssohyn.k that you guys were talking about re JKY. She made her acc private. :frown:

And its Wednesday! But no MRIAG...

• Sad 2

@YuSanSeul yes! I think Dowan mostly talk about video games with JKY :D 

Also the fact that he was so excited and even if his money was almost robbed twice by that photobooth, they were still unsure of leaving haha

ssohyn.k made her account private because some fan accounts are getting deleted due to copyright issues :( I think of her as the mother of all us Hyeri×Kiyong shipper. Even if she supports Hyeri's relationship, she can't help but admire the crazy chemistry of Hyeri JKY.

• Like 2

@syahirannsyakirann I'm not sure if this kind of marketing strategy to check/test the popularity of MRIAG. I haven't see tvn compile the whole bts but IQIYI seems taking effort to do so. If you check bts for early episodes, not many views as the recent one. Maybe they tried to increase the viewership. 

@Heedong I guess I'll stick here for a while and see if any new updates/interviews regarding MRIAG. Who know we might another surprise from tvn/IQIYI or the production itself. 

@YuSanSeul it's hard for me to move on too. Hihihi

• Like 4

8 hours ago, orion00 said:

@Heedongyes I hope they will produced the blue-ray!!!! I read from the twitter fan, the ost considered cheap compared to other ost drama. I don't know how much it's cost for other??

@inaho101 you are welcome!! I think we need to secure the ost fast if you need it. It's seem so many people goes crazy about the release. It will be on sale on 26/7. 

9 hours ago, Heedong said:

Their groupchat is still active :tears:

So you can’t buy it until the 26? Or can you buy now? I have to tell my co worker about it ahahhaha.

That’s very cheap honestly plus the photo book sounds like a good deal. Hopefully since a lot of people are interested they might do a blu ray next 

crossing fingers they will 

@Heedong that’s good to hear that they are still in touch, that just means that they’ve become close and bonded on a lot of things. I hope they continue to be. I feel like JKY has this loner personality because he acts so mature so yay! Which means more interactions with hyeri ahahhahaha

thanks for the updates you two! Keep them coming @orion00 and @Heedong

k guys!! Thank you for Gabe and luckily  followed her before she changed her account to private. She put through a step by step instruction on how to order and where to order for global fans and I finally got my hands on the OST yes!!!!

I’ll post the photos here once I received it. Also can’t wait for that blu ray! I’m glad they are keeping us updated. It’s actually awesome that even though it has ended we still get tons of content, maybe the felt bad that they didn’t promote the drama as much as they should in the beginning.

I’ll be hanging out here, page 70!!! Oh yeah!!!

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

To be frank I'm really glad each Twitter/IG fans account for Ki Yong, Hyeri, Kang Ha Na support each other very well in their posts. They are also amazed by the chemistry of the MRIAG cast. They keep updating info and share between each other without fail. Even k-netizen follows their account as well

For Ki Yong the most active in instagram including

Cute Ki Yong

jankiyon

kiyong.0807

and Twitter account

qilajue_
annejjangki

For Hyeri

Fans twitter account

_majormajor

sfuzz2020 - but this also include all Girl's Day members

For Kang Ha na

unniesoverasoppas

hannayeongs

FoxDam/HyerixJKY ship account

ssohyn.k (instagram)

shinwooyeo (instagram)

and many more but these are the most active updating stuff in the social media

Kim Do Wan want to do photoshoot too with Kang Hana :D

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

@orion00 thanks for compiling those fan accounts! They are all really helpful in keeping us updated with MRIAG even if it has ended. We are not the only ones suffering from the conclusion of MRIAG. 

@inaho101 whoa! That was fast! Hoping for your ost/photobook to arrive safely and thank you in advance for wanting to share it with us here :tears:

Sorry Dowan, but I think only Hyeri and JKY can pull off that kind of pictorial haha but as a man, I find it awesome that even him was fascinated with that 1st look of Hyeri Kiyong :D

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1