[Drama 2021] My Roommate is a Gumiho/Frightening Cohabitation, 간 떨어지는 동거

0ly40

16 hours ago, inaho101 said:

will do, I’m excited lol it’s the first time I’ve purchased something like this

Thanks dear! Will be patiently waiting, haha..

6 hours ago, Archey said:

personally I think It will be hard for a lot of MRIAG fans to believe the story/character of JKY and Hyeri next drama as the image of them as a couple in MRIAG is really strong and leaves a strong impression.  I found it really hard to picture them with different partner now.  

But their new dramas are going to be released on second half of year.  So like September or October.  By then people might have move on.  

Ki yong's drama will be released in November, and by that time, maybe, he has already joined MS, but still not sure.. I normally watch the couple who will have another drama after few months/years break, so, by that time, we are already prepared to see their new partner, with Ki yong and Hyeri case, I still don't have the experience, I can't imagine hyeri squishes her face with YSH or Ki yong with SHK, or Hyeri touches/massages YSH chin, haha.. I will surely start comparing them.

5 hours ago, Heedong said:

But... nobody in my neighborhood looks like this... of course this only applies in SK haha

Same chingu2x,hihi

3 hours ago, YuSanSeul said:

So me being inquisitive me, decided to check out JKY's chemistry with his other FL. Seems like he's pretty consistently fun, smiley, touchy feely :blink: even with his FL from come and hug me. 

Haha, I just watched born again bts, he's consistent even with with male co-star dear, he put his head on LSH shoulder and lean on him, what a clingy fox :hwaiting2:

Ki yong was asked whom he's comfortable with, IU or Ki joo, he said that's a tough question but of course he answered fairly. It was during radio interview, I can't remember which one, he's quite surprise to being asked that type of question, hihi..

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

I can't imagine hyeri squishes her face with YSH or Ki yong with SHK, or Hyeri touches/massages YSH chin, haha.. I will surely start comparing them.

Haha, I just watched born again bts, he's consistent even with with male co-star dear, he put his head on LSH shoulder and lean on him, what a clingy fox

Omg me too! I cannot for the life of my imagine Hy with the same interactions with YSH. :crybaby:  But its usually give and take right? I can't see him being as clingy as JKY. Neither can I see SHK being as bubbly and fun as HY. 

For someone like JKY who claims that he used to be shy, and is reserved with people he's not close to, he sure loves skinship with all his co-stars! Hahaha

Did you guys see that there is ANOThEr OST part 9 released for MRIAG? I've never seen an OST released 1 wk after the conclusion of a drama! Seriously, shame on TVN for such poor promotion of a drama which was such a popular manhwa and had so much hype leading up to it :Fist1:

• Like 2

@YuSanSeul Yes, agree! Maybe we'll get different type of interactions with these two couple later. Right now, the most clingy and bubbly couple belongs to Ki yong and Hyeri,haha.. :happydance:

Yes, I saw the new release OST too, they may be too busy promoting other dramas, on the other note, we continue talking about MRIAG when most of the actors have been busy with their new project, argh..

BTW, have you guys seen this post? Ki yong's hyung posted in his IGs and fans shared it, huhu

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@YuSanSeul tho I've seen Come and Hug Me three years ago, I am now only watching their bts haha. Can't deny they also look cute together and they even won a couple award!

But JKY with Hyeri is really on another level. Their interactions makes you think if they see each other more than siblings(?) because of how comfortable they are. On Gabe's recent post about them, I noticed they like doing high five. 

@syahirannsyakirann his brother is very active on IG. How I wish JKY was the same haha or maybe he's just lurking around but not posting anything

What would you like to ask Hyeri?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRnlrieFXow/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

I thought JKY was much more comfortable with Hyeri out of all the actresses he has been paired up with. Maybe I didn’t check all the vids thoroughly lol

i thought he was more reserved in the sweet and sour interview and was more open with his come and hug me co star but nonetheless it’s with hyeri that he is more responsive and just has the most amazing time I would say. I think it’s partly because hyeri is so bubbly and is very interactive his other co-stars were more reserved and are a tad bit shy around him and doesn’t really like to make skinship whilst with hyeri it’s free for all lol. She engages him and he is open about it too, hehheheheh

thanks for all the updates guys @Heedong @orion00 @YuSanSeul, I like that hyeri’s Instagram page used the BGM of MRIAG for promotion and with the OST coming out, I think they are cooking something. Hopefully it’s the blu ray next. 

@orion00 - maybe check this out and see if this help on how to post a video 

I think you just include the link directly into your post. But it works only for YouTube and Instagram anything besides you’ll have to do something else

as far as uploading videos, I think YouTube is the best because it’s supported by Soompi and you can  post directly but there’s also google drive and other video platforms too that you can use, you just need to search which one you prefer 

• Like 3

@inaho101 I kinda assume JKY doesn't have a problem being close with his noonas (Lee Sungkyung, Dara, Jang Nara, Jin Kijoo) and I read past interviews about him that he never felt the age gap because of his mature personality. A true Eoreushin haha. 

Yep in Sweet and Sour he was kinda out of place, maybe because there were two girls vs him and his character was a jerk :D

I really admire Hyeri for not being reserved despite having a long time bf. Haha. Maybe that's why she prefers older guys because they are mature enough to understand her bubbly personality.

During Sweet & Sour, JKY said he would be upset if his gf would help someone with their perilla leaves lol jealous guy

@orion00 thank you very much chingu! I was moved by your effort :bawling: 

Let's manifest Blu-ray is coming...

• Love 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 hours ago, Heedong said:

@inaho101 I kinda assume JKY doesn't have a problem being close with his noonas (Lee Sungkyung, Dara, Jang Nara, Jin Kijoo) and I read past interviews about him that he never felt the age gap because of his mature personality. A true Eoreushin haha. 

Yep in Sweet and Sour he was kinda out of place, maybe because there were two girls vs him and his character was a jerk :D

I really admire Hyeri for not being reserved despite having a long time bf. Haha. Maybe that's why she prefers older guys because they are mature enough to understand her bubbly personality.

During Sweet & Sour, JKY said he would be upset if his gf would help someone with their perilla leaves lol jealous guy

@orion00 thank you very much chingu! I was moved by your effort :bawling: 

Let's manifest Blu-ray is coming...

maybe that’s why him and hyeri sort of have that affinity for each other because hyeri leans towards older mature guys and kiyong’s personality is just that so it wasn’t hard to be comfortable with each other. Yay!

I like that manifesting part. I’ll join you! Blu ray~ please!!!

fun fact: I changed my Instagram profile to the exact profile pic I have right now and my friends messaged me asking if it’s my bf, I’m like I wish ahahhah

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, inaho101 said:

How about kissing? Haha, then, he should consider non celebrity GF,oopss..

5 hours ago, inaho101 said:

fun fact: I changed my Instagram profile to the exact profile pic I have right now and my friends messaged me asking if it’s my bf, I’m like I wish ahahhah

Hahaha, then I'm sure you'll hide him somewhere, imagine your BF is an actor who have to kiss someone else..or you are ok with it? :blush:

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Hahaha, then I'm sure you'll hide him somewhere, imagine your BF is an actor who have to kiss someone else..or you are ok with it? :blush:

lol, I doubt he will be since it’s part of the job but if it’s like the way he kisses hyeri I could understand if he becomes very jealous lol

lol if he is, I don’t mind at the end of the day his heart and mind belongs to me anyways lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

42 minutes ago, inaho101 said:

lol, I doubt he will be since it’s part of the job but if it’s like the way he kisses hyeri I could understand if he becomes very jealous lol

I've heard a very wise saying once, so as to not meddle with their other half's acting, they choose not to watch the kiss/bed scenes.

So when HY said RJY watched all her acting, I thought wow he's brave. But maybe he didnt watch all the BTS of these two. The sparks, like seriously who wouldn't get jealous? Haha

• Love 1

41 minutes ago, YuSanSeul said:

I've heard a very wise saying once, so as to not meddle with their other half's acting, they choose not to watch the kiss/bed scenes.

So when HY said RJY watched all her acting, I thought wow he's brave. But maybe he didnt watch all the BTS of these two. The sparks, like seriously who wouldn't get jealous? Haha

yeah I heard about this, I’m going to assume he didn’t because yeah the BTS kisses were far more intimate and blazzzzzziiiiinnnnggg! 

any news about blu ray yet?

also I noticed that hyeri’s doing a bunch of interviews here and there and magazine shoots but nothing from kiyong’s side, I’m guessing that’s because he is still filming and also I heard COVID cases have spiked in SK and a lot of artist and actors are testing positive. Hopefully seok sunbae recovers and gets well soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YuSanSeul said:

21 minutes ago, inaho101 said:

yeah I heard about this, I’m going to assume he didn’t because yeah the BTS kisses were far more intimate and blazzzzzziiiiinnnnggg! 

Yup! That's the most rational thing to do, they must have mutual understanding before taking any project, as MRIAG drama is based on webtoon, they should know in advance what type of scene that they will have in the drama. I'm not sure whether RJY was really monitoring each episode, if he did, it means he's the most professional and understanding BF ya..

26 minutes ago, inaho101 said:

also I noticed that hyeri’s doing a bunch of interviews here and there and magazine shoots but nothing from kiyong’s side, I’m guessing that’s because he is still filming and also I heard COVID cases have spiked in SK and a lot of artist and actors are testing positive. Hopefully seok sunbae recovers and gets well soon.

Oh yes, maybe ki yong is still busy, but has hyeri finished shooting? I believe she's also still filming right now right? I must wait patiently for more ki yong updates, huhu..

50 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Yup! That's the most rational thing to do, they must have mutual understanding before taking any project, as MRIAG drama is based on webtoon, they should know in advance what type of scene that they will have in the drama. I'm not sure whether RJY was really monitoring each episode, if he did, it means he's the most professional and understanding BF ya..

Oh yes, maybe ki yong is still busy, but has hyeri finished shooting? I believe she's also still filming right now right? I must wait patiently for more ki yong updates, huhu..

I think monitor can have different meanings but to watch for an hr and look at your gf having butterflies in her stomach and seeing her with this man 

spacer.png

to whom we have to thank his parents for birthing and creating this magnificent specimen. Id be monitoring too lol

heck this is just his side profile but to have all of this in front of you, I don’t know how hyeri can keep calm and collected. I applaud her for never losing herself even Bae In Hyuk was shaken lol

• LOL 3

21 minutes ago, inaho101 said:

eck this is just his side profile but to have all of this in front of you, I don’t know how hyeri can keep calm and collected. I applaud her for never losing herself even Bae In Hyuk was shaken lol

Hahaha, this side profile reminds me of one of the scenes in Search WWW when park morgan came to Ta Mi office. He calmly asked Ta mi not to imagine undressing his clothes, arghh.. this is illegal.

• LOL 2
  • Blob 1

@YuSanSeul @inaho101 @syahirannsyakirann I was also shocked when Hyeri mentioned that her bf was monitoring MRIAG. I think that's one of the reason why they are still stronger than ever, they respect each other's career and they clearly don't restrain each other on what projects they would like to do. If you remember the issue about the actress in Its Okay to not be Okay, that was really over the top jealousy and obsession to your partner whose job is an actor too (if it was really true).

Also wanting to see another interview/pictorial of JKY about MRIAG. I know he has a lot to say too (bed scene revelation anyone?) :D 

@inaho101 chingu was this in the webtoon?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Heedong said:

@YuSanSeul @inaho101 @syahirannsyakirann I was also shocked when Hyeri mentioned that her bf was monitoring MRIAG. I think that's one of the reason why they are still stronger than ever, they respect each other's career and they clearly don't restrain each other on what projects they would like to do. If you remember the issue about the actress in Its Okay to not be Okay, that was really over the top jealousy and obsession to your partner whose job is an actor too (if it was really true).

Also wanting to see another interview/pictorial of JKY about MRIAG. I know he has a lot to say too (bed scene revelation anyone?) :D 

Oh yeh that controversy just took jealousy and control to the next level.

I wish JKY would do an interview at least. Surelt a phone interview would do if he's too busy with his drama schedule :sad1:. I mean I don't know what counts as success, but recent dramas in the same time slot, period of airing havent seen high ratings anyway, plus he has been on the buzzworthy list. It'll be nice to hear what he has to say.

1 hour ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Hahaha, this side profile reminds me of one of the scenes in Search WWW when park morgan came to Ta Mi office. He calmly asked Ta mi not to imagine undressing his clothes, arghh.. this is illegal.

Yes I saw that random scene on YT too. Haha. I think he's even MORE attractive in MRIAG. Maybe its the bangs, maybe its because he is SWY. Hmmm..

2 hours ago, inaho101 said:

heck this is just his side profile but to have all of this in front of you, I don’t know how hyeri can keep calm and collected. I applaud her for never losing herself even Bae In Hyuk was shaken lol

Oh wow that side profile is just :phew: Time for a fridge CF Samsung/LG, anyone???

Side note, I saw the recent first look pictorial for other artists (sunmi etc) and even past pictorials (Hyun bin and Son Ye Jin), and I simply looooove JKY and HY's pictorial. Thank goodness for whoever came up with the concept for their shoot, not only does it give off a young and fun vibe, that sizzling chemistry is just off the books!

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

@YuSanSeul I agree! And it was just on time with the season, spring in SK when they did that shoot, they look so sexy in their outfits. We were so used to seeing them in winter clothes during MRIAG. The pictorial of Go Kyung Pyo and Seohyun was also nice, has that nuptial feels but Hyeri and JKY are still the best. They are incomparable. 

Just me @orion00 getting sad why the photographer didn't promote that shoot on his own IG haha

• Like 1