[Drama 2021] My Roommate is a Gumiho/Frightening Cohabitation, 간 떨어지는 동거

0ly40

@Heedongwhich photographer do you refer to? The one who did the 1stlook shoot? Maybe it's too good that he unable to share it? :lol:

I'm still hoping Hyeri and Ki Yong will do another pictorial shoot soon. At least to wrap up MRIAG interview because so many fans waiting for it. 

I'm watching clips from MRIAG. I really love this scene where Woo Yeo falling in love with silly Dam. They interaction very cute too. Ki Yong looks super hot!!! 

And I'm loving this song too (pink cheek) but it is not part of the ost. The director must love this song so much because they keep using it when the couple fall in love.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, YuSanSeul said:

I wish JKY would do an interview at least. Surelt a phone interview would do if he's too busy with his drama schedule 

Me too, I'm just curious when is his actual enlistment day as his birthday is around the corner, they said he might join MS in August but it means, he won't have the opportunity to promote his new drama when the drama is released in November, sigh..

Btw, interestingly, I believe ki yong has same acquaintances with hyeri now, he acted with Krystal in Sweet&Sour and in his new drama Yura Girl's Day is joining him too, she's 92 liner and form Ulsan! Ki yong may not feel lonely I guess, hihi..

47 minutes ago, YuSanSeul said:

Yes I saw that random scene on YT too. Haha. I think he's even MORE attractive in MRIAG. Maybe its the bangs, maybe its because he is SWY. Hmmm..

Oh, I agree, the best of ki yong look so far is in MRIAG and because he is Oreshin too, haha.. I have an issue with his hairstyle in WWW, I blame Ta Mi because she doesn't want Park Mogan to look manly, argh.. 

49 minutes ago, YuSanSeul said:

Side note, I saw the recent first look pictorial for other artists (sunmi etc) and even past pictorials (Hyun bin and Son Ye Jin), and I simply looooove JKY and HY's pictorial. Thank goodness for whoever came up with the concept for their shoot, not only does it give off a young and fun vibe, that sizzling chemistry is just off the books!

Nothing to argue! The best pictorial of ki yong and Hyeri so far which causes knetz or international fans continue talking about it, haha..

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

@orion00 yep the 1st look photog because it seems he's a supporter of Hyeri's bf haha.

JKY looks good in that archery scene but its funny that he was struggling with it in the bts :D

Pink Cheeks has been in my playlist too! I love that they used that song when WY was approaching Dam at the coffee shop with that killer smile :wub:

Plus the moment when Sookyung fell for Jaejin's crazy dance, that was the song too. Haha

@syahirannsyakirann also, both Hyeri and JKY knows Choi Woo Shik. Someone here recommended Boy Next Door of JKY and CWS, I've watched it and it feels weird and funny at the same time haha

• Blob 3

This song first appear when Hye Sun meet Jea Jin in the campus. It's really love at the first sight song!!

@Heedong Yes when Woo Yeo carrying coffee I think everyone are swooning when this song plays at the background.

I think the photoshoot are good because both of them love camera so much!!

I have missed buying this magazine. It's already sold out everywhere :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@orion00 I think qilajue or was it Gabe who was able to secure a copy. I also regret not having that magazine :bawling: I wanna paste it in my room so I will never forget the two of them. Just seeing their lovely pictures makes me wanna fall in love haha does that make sense 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

@Heedong yes I saw them posting about the copy of firstlook. It was April issue but usually online shop still has several leftover stock but not this one. Even in Korea, I can't no longer get anyone buy it for me because out of stock. So saddddd

But I do place order for the ost like @inaho101 but using personal seller. I hope I able to secure one copy. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

@HeedongYup! I watched boys next door, so, we can trust hyeri when she said ki yong is a friendly neighbourhood oppa? Hihi..

28 minutes ago, orion00 said:

I think the photoshoot are good because both of them love camera so much!!

Yup, he seems to enjoy looking at his own face, in sweet&sour IV, they said ki yong is narcissistic, haha..

13 minutes ago, orion00 said:

yes I saw them posting about the copy of firstlook. It was April issue but usually online shop still has several leftover stock but not this one. Even in Korea, I can't no longer get anyone buy it for me because out of stock. So saddddd

Wow! Imagine their power! They really need to do second photoshoot after MRIAG. I believe MRIAG is not the only drama with the theme of living together, but I can't compare with other dramas because I haven't watched any except MRIAG, so to me, this is the best photoshoot based on the theme..hihi

4 minutes ago, Heedong said:

Look at how they tagged each other's hand. Then on their next posts... they completely forgot about it

Owh, maybe after the close monitoring, haha..

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@Heedong That's why I found him very honest and at the same time boasting about himself,haha.. especially when talking about his own look, even from the earlier interview, he had already admitted that he's good looking, I seldom came across actors who will admit confidently about his look except in a drama, normally they will shyly say that they're not good looking when obviously they're and people are dying whenever they encounter the actors. Think about it again, there's a similarity between ki yong and hyeri at the witty part,hihi..

• LOL 2

24 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

@Heedong That's why I found him very honest and at the same time boasting about himself,haha.. especially when talking about his own look, even from the earlier interview, he had already admitted that he's good looking, I seldom came across actors who will admit confidently about his look except in a drama, normally they will shyly say that they're not good looking

Has he publicly admitted that he's good looking? Wow, so he's tall, he can sing, he can rap, he can act, and he seems like he has a really easy-going personality, and now self confidence on top of all that! What does this man lack? :D

Plus is it weird if I think that him getting jealous (cue interview @Heedong mentioned that he does not like his girl paying too much attention to their male friend and picking up perilla leaves for them?) is super cute? Lol

1 hour ago, orion00 said:

I'm watching clips from MRIAG. I really love this scene where Woo Yeo falling in love with silly Dam. They interaction very cute too. Ki Yong looks super hot

And I'm loving this song too (pink cheek) but it is not part of the ost. The director must love this song so much because they keep using it when the couple fall in love

I like that scene too, Hyeri was seriously cute. But I love the BTS even more, how in reality JKY was not good at archery and HY is actually the star. I'd be falling for her if I were him, girl not only good at looking pretty and acting cute, she's good at sports too!

Love the OST as well! Like the rest have mentioned, I will always think of SWY strutting up the stairs holding their coffee. I mean, that's clearly not SWY anymore, it was JKY himself. :Pandabulous:

@Heedongyou are not alone. These 2 make me SO wanna fall in love too. I want a relationship as happy as theirs, when they look at each other, they are always laughing or staring deeply into each other's eyes. :heart2beat:

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

@YuSanSeul I bet if Hyeri and JKY were an item, that would be where their pesonalities would clash, Hyeri being attentive, caring/touchy to others. Kiyong sulking in the corner and getting overly jealous haha

@YuSanSeul @orion00 do you recall when JKY automatically held Hyeri's bag during that archery bts? He even cheered and call Hyeri by her name :wub: 

@syahirannsyakirann mostly Hyeri would say JKY is handsome, but I haven't seen or heard JKY saying pretty to Hyeri (apart from when WY put the necklace on Dam). I'm sure he can't just say it easily :D 

My oh my... look on how they play with the blanket and laughing together.. :bawling:

• Blob 2

1 hour ago, YuSanSeul said:

Has he publicly admitted that he's good looking? Wow, so he's tall, he can sing, he can rap, he can act, and he seems like he has a really easy-going personality, and now self confidence on top of all that! What does this man lack?

Yes, he admitted it few times, one of it that I can remember was during his acting in We broke up with Dara, he said, he has confidence since both of them are good looking, my my.. when he's actually the second lead, hihi..His lack? Cooking, haha.. and maybe archery, but if he's planning to do saeguk, he will surely go for archery training and excel.

Anyway, he is still humble, during volume up, when they discussed about the 1st look photoshoot, hyeri and Kang han na already mentioned that he's a model, so the photos should be perfect, he quickly said that it was because hyeri was already good when she did the photoshoot alone and he just need to synchronize with it.

@Archey thanks for sharing this! I was smiling like crazy too :D

Can't deny I also noticed him in Go Back Couple because of how good he was in that uniform, so there was a term for that which is "uniform fantasy". Why he looks so cute in the video? I can't see WY in him. Funny how he avoided the first kiss question, I'm sure he remembers it haha

I won't get tired seeing him in noir projects. Luckily I like that genre a lot B)

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

ssohyn.k/Gabe of IG is really awesome. I love her keen eyes even on the smallest details. In one of her stories, she noticed Dowan said "Kiyongi~ya" when Dam told them she has a bf. Could be Dowan's adlib or part of the script but I seriously didn't noticed that part! 

She even compared the similarities of the drama Touch Your Heart and MRIAG  :flushed: heol... daebak...

I'll be sad if she changed her profile photo.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Heedong said:

@YuSanSeul @inaho101 @syahirannsyakirann I was also shocked when Hyeri mentioned that her bf was monitoring MRIAG. I think that's one of the reason why they are still stronger than ever, they respect each other's career and they clearly don't restrain each other on what projects they would like to do. If you remember the issue about the actress in Its Okay to not be Okay, that was really over the top jealousy and obsession to your partner whose job is an actor too (if it was really true).

Also wanting to see another interview/pictorial of JKY about MRIAG. I know he has a lot to say too (bed scene revelation anyone?) :D 

@inaho101 chingu was this in the webtoon?

it wasn’t in the WEBTOON, this was the part that they were trying to trick WY and hye sun right? They did try to pretend but the MG showed up when Jaejin tripped onto the red string and that’s when Dam confronted The MG 

4 hours ago, Heedong said:

ssohyn.k/Gabe of IG is really awesome. I love her keen eyes even on the smallest details. In one of her stories, she noticed Dowan said "Kiyongi~ya" when Dam told them she has a bf. Could be Dowan's adlib or part of the script but I seriously didn't noticed that part! 

She even compared the similarities of the drama Touch Your Heart and MRIAG  :flushed: heol... daebak...

I'll be sad if she changed her profile photo.

i know right I didn’t even noticed that and I thought it was pretty cool for Jaejin to say that. Dowhan did say that they would do Adlibs when they are practicing their lines so I can definitely see him doing this. 

I hope she doesn’t delete her vids and reels. They are the best.

6 hours ago, Archey said:

just sharing the interview video of JKY.  tell me, do you smile when you watch him smiling? 

because I did.  

https://fb.watch/v/1OGONuy5H/

hopefully the link is working.

8 hours ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Yes, he admitted it few times, one of it that I can remember was during his acting in We broke up with Dara, he said, he has confidence since both of them are good looking, my my.. when he's actually the second lead, hihi..His lack? Cooking, haha.. and maybe archery, but if he's planning to do saeguk, he will surely go for archery training and excel.

Anyway, he is still humble, during volume up, when they discussed about the 1st look photoshoot, hyeri and Kang han na already mentioned that he's a model, so the photos should be perfect, he quickly said that it was because hyeri was already good when she did the photoshoot alone and he just need to synchronize with it.

that’s the thing I find endearing about him. Even though he knows he is good looking it’s not like an in your face boasting. He is proud but nonetheless still is humble about it. He also seems like a silly guy with friends but when he is just by himself he conducts in a very respectful and mature manner and did you guys see this episode of YG TV that he was featured in, it was just one of the suggestions that popped up on YouTube for me and this guy had a nap and after waking up he looks completely different. He is the very definition of rejuvenation. 

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1