[Drama 2021] My Roommate is a Gumiho/Frightening Cohabitation, 간 떨어지는 동거

0ly40

On 6/13/2021 at 8:29 PM, rocher22 said:

Woo Yeo looks so gorgeous in Joseon clothes...   

Yessssss!!! Hope he gets cast in some good sageuk as a yangban with a swoony romance!!! :heart2beat:

I was in a drama draught after Mr Queen and got interested in this drama after seeing the gorgeous visuals (and great OST) on youtube. Love how he held the lady as he kissed her.

Oooo and I just found these. Can't wait for tonight! Credit to the owners :)

• Love 1
  • Blob 3

I literally thought that the fox bead would have been returned at like episode 14, so having it returned at episode 7 first of all is another breakthrough for it. I'm so appreciative of this drama not wasting time to get on with the storyline at all.

And ha, someone said it - but they definitely held that still at episode 7 to get us to hang on for episode 8. Well, it worked for me - I'm going back for an episode 8 tomorrow! I think we can already imagine and know that Dam is not going to lose her memory whatsoever... Or maybe she will and it'll come back to her in fragments? I mean, I can't imagine a Dam that doesn't yell "old man" at Woo-yeo every chance she gets. Is episode 8 going to be "orishin-less" episode...? :(

In the preview, it also looks like Woo-yeo is going to speak at Dam's class just to take a peek at how she's doing - ahhh, I'm about to cry over here. Someone feed me the next episode already!

• Like 2

Yes she remembered.. at the start of ep8, she questioned why he didnt erased all of her memories of him...

Damn, i want ep9, i just want to know how they made up!!!

Ok, how is Mr Gumiho going to become human again?... stealing human energy? Like how? And why is he late compared to hye sun? 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Yeah do we know why she didn't lose her memory?.

she might be like her mom, who is very strong willed and honest, that’s my guess. Her character is very pure and she speaks truthfully from the heart so that’s why maybe the magic doesn’t work on her.

I seriously can’t wait for episode 9 already when they finally confess their feelings and have Mr. Gumiho let loose around Dam :smooches3:He is very protective and sweet but plays within the line so far but once they’ve become honest, gah! I can’t wait:offtospace:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, inaho101 said:

she might be like her mom, who is very strong willed and honest, that’s my guess. Her character is very pure and she speaks truthfully from the heart so that’s why maybe the magic doesn’t work on her.

I seriously can’t wait for episode 9 already when they finally confess their feelings and have Mr. Gumiho let loose around Dam He is very protective and sweet but plays within the line so far but once they’ve become honest, gah! I can’t wait

Oh right that could be it. Yeah I can't wait to see that.

• Like 2

Another reason might be because the mountain spirit put spell on her. Because Dam is the fate for our Gumiho to become a human. I think he need to fall in love and Dam need to love him back to turn the marble into blue color. It's a romantic drama anyway right?

But I really hate tvn playing with our emotion in every episode. They keep us in cliffhanger at the end of each episode and I just want to scream in agony to wait for next week. 

Love both of them! They really have fun working in this drama. From Jang Ki Yong and Hyeri instagram post

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 6