[Drama 2021] My Roommate is a Gumiho/Frightening Cohabitation, 간 떨어지는 동거

0ly40

Gosh that kiss.

I saw a few clips in IG yet to see the whole episode.

I dont think they will separate unless WooYeo goes beserk and becomes a harm to Dam. That mountain God and HyeSun wont let that happen. 

I think despite being human, HyeSun is still very much aware of the Gumiho instincts and her concern for Woo Yeo and Dam is real.

Given that he is a ticking clock to becoming a monster, the real conflict begins now. 

So far, this drama solved all its major conflicts in one episode

- Icy behavior in ep 4- solved in ep 5

- Evil doppelganger in ep 6 - solved ep 7

- contract break and separation in ep 8 - solved in 9

So I have hopes *fingers crossed* they will do the same here.

That being said, Dam wont leave him to disappear without knowing the whole story. 

Have I mentioned how much I love just love her straightforwardness?? :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2

2 minutes ago, classyviews said:

Gosh that kiss.

I saw a few clips in IG yet to see the whole episode.

I dont think they will separate unless WooYeo goes beserk and becomes a harm to Dam. That mountain God and HyeSun wont let that happen. 

I think despite being human, HyeSun is still very much aware of the Gumiho instincts and her concern for Woo Yeo and Dam is real.

Given that he is a ticking clock to becoming a monster, the real conflict begins now. 

So far, this drama solved all its major conflicts in one episode

- Icy behavior in ep 4- solved in ep 5

- Evil doppelganger in ep 6 - solved ep 7

- contract break and separation in ep 8 - solved in 9

So I have hopes *fingers crossed* they will do the same here.

That being said, Dam wont leave him to disappear without knowing the whole story. 

Have I mentioned how much I love just love her straightforwardness?? :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Agree with you about the conflicts here... Hope they'll develop all the fox-turns-in-human story in 2 episodes and leave the rest to the new human life of WY and Dam together. Also i want to see the second couple to blossom quickly, i think HyeSun deserves happiness after all!:approves:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I see everyone’s concerns but all I can say is

Spoiler

Since it’s following the manwha closely, woo yeo will be extra cautious around Dam (which is very funny) to the point that Dam and Hye sun had to devise a way that they can be close to each other without woo yeo going overboard again (I.e wearing men’s clothing, covering dam) due to this though dam and sunbae got a little closer and woo yeo getting jealous(very cute) also this introduces another conflict but I’m not going to spoil it for you guys but trust me this, Dam is such an amazing girl! Also for hye sun/jae jin fans their story will lift off and will be getting more developments, they will be the contrasting funny couple 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Blob 3

So that's ep9.... they looked so cold filming that confession scene at night...

Then the date at a sauna... Dam saying YW is just like Elsa.. hahah...

Again, the question is how do a fox get the human energy? Hyesun managed to become human early because she fell in love several times hence managed to get the human energy faster.. and the process, kills her lover every lifetime?...hmmm

So what is the chance of YW gaining that blue beads before he wears out Dam? :huh:

Overall, at least the conflict has been resolved and they are back together.. :wub: 

The scene at Prof Shin's office... its cute when YW pull Dam towards him, teasing Dam for a kiss.... and me while watching, ... no one...OMG, i hope no one go and open the door!

Reminds me.. Dan is 22 years old while YW is 999 years old.. Dam saying he looked 200 years  younger during the date took YW's smile away... reminds me of what Hyeri said of Kiyong at their Saturday night gig last time, haha... Kiyong, insisting he doesnt have a big age gap betwen them, while Hyeri thinks there is, in another interview.. haha

A tribue to My Lovely Kim sam Soon!.. one of my fav old dramas too:wub: Hyun Bin and Kim Su Ah

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

38 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

he guy Dam met near the bus is suspicious!

I was like YIKES when the BGM changed.. Dont tell me another Gumiho?? Or a Gumiho hunter types? 

Gosh, just give my lovelies some tolerable angst and resolve it people.

Enough with the dangers from creepy guys, ELSA here wont stand for it I tell you.

The CGI for that scene was um,, can I say just terrible? But since it was one of the most hilarious things I have seen on TV, PASS

• Like 5

I guess we'll get angst from ep 10 to ep 12 or 13? But my question is: the marble now is out of Dam's body so how will he collect energy? From who? Will he turn as a monster and maybe Dam's love will save him somehow?

Hope for a happy ending... their cuteness made my day!!:heartxoxo:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, classyviews said:

Okay now I want to read the Manwha even if its in Korean ( I can read a little ) 

Can someone share the link if they have it please? 

Thanks

here you go, just ignore the other unwanted content that pops up from time to time, the Naver website is hard to navigate if you are non-korean and accessing the manwha is very hard  but here’s an alternative one, click at your own risk ok:innocent:

30 minutes ago, classyviews said:

I was like YIKES when the BGM changed.. Dont tell me another Gumiho?? Or a Gumiho hunter types? 

Gosh, just give my lovelies some tolerable angst and resolve it people.

Enough with the dangers from creepy guys, ELSA here wont stand for it I tell you.

The CGI for that scene was um,, can I say just terrible? But since it was one of the most hilarious things I have seen on TV, PASS

the Elsa scene had me cracking!!! It was very funny. I think it even topped all the sugary, fluffy stuff today IMO

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

Seo Woo is still trying to get closer to Dam.  :rolleyes:

His scenes are a bit boring but he is so handsome.  :D

I liked the scene with his sister because SW was smiling. 

What a lovely smile.   

The kiss reminded me a little of the first kiss between Angel and Buffy.  

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, inaho101 said:

just ignore the other unwanted content that pops up from time to time,

Oh you mean the bling bling ADs in the top of the screen LOL. My eyes just got blinded for a second 

BUT OH MY GOSH THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH.. :selfie2:

Glad to see this thread is active again! There is lady professor in this episode and yet the conflict not yet shown. Check out the spoiler!

Spoiler

@classyviews I agree with you the Elsa CGI is done pretty badly and probably no need in this drama but it save by the excellent acting by this two lead actors!

So the tvn cut yesterday not yet shown in episode 9 too (the one Woo Yeo) wearing light colour shirt. 

• Like 4

Its probably going to be in the next episode.. man, their clothes look so thick and heavy.. then again, jang kiyong being a model befre, looks great in all those coats... 

I wonder if that hand kissing was an ad-lib from JkY? 

I wonder JKY didnt update any pictures on his social media because he is waiting for reactions to ep9, the dreaded kiss scene which he had said he was worried about...

Also, ah.. the 2nd male lead, feels sorry for him that he didnt have much lines ... he could be more significant, but he wasnt...  can the stylist just make his hairstyle better...what is this with coconut hairstyle, it needs to be shaped, so they can look more handsome...

Now we cant wait for the BTS/Making of ep9 and10 videos... aigooo... 

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

I think the reason Gumiho give marble because he or she won't develop any feeling and cannot hurt people they when they collect the energy. It's part of the unwritten law/nature because human cannot know their existence. Once they fall in love, they will hurt their love one because people are their 'food'. That's why Hye Sun mentioned wolf cannot be in love in sheep. I really hope this drama keep the happy ending like in the webtoon and also in the interview with Hyeri and Ki Yong they mentioning this is a fluffy and lighthearted drama. 

I cannot help to think they put a lot of melodrama and conflict in this drama compared to the webtoon. 

• Like 4

What I like about this drama, all the cast around same age and they really carefree and not really shy in expressing their character. And I don't see any cringe acting and Jea Jin really like Lee Dam litte brother.  He loves Dam like her sister same as Hye Sun. She is supporting Woo Yeo like an older sister (even though in drama she is younger). They don't even hold themselves  to put picture in their instagram, show their playfulness and friendship in bts or in the group interview. 

These casts are the dream casts which I seldom see in any K-drama. 

• Love 3

BTW that kiss was HOT:sparklyeyes: but i expect more kisses...:7555_attack: Hye-ri really nails the role, i cried with her in some parts of the drama and she expresses perfectly the emotions of her character! She's so natural and cute i love her and Ki Yong together, hope to see them in others projects!!:heartxoxo:

• Love 4