[Drama 2021] My Roommate is a Gumiho/Frightening Cohabitation, 간 떨어지는 동거

0ly40

@realistic2280a this youtube link keep appearing in my youtube recommendation when I start to watch MRIAG promo like one month ago and I'm kind of like to check the number of view for the video (sorry if I sound a bit like a freak :sweatingbullets:

I don't watch the drama yet so no idea what is the storyline. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Hahah... im.sure u know how many followers they gained from their IG as well? I saw someone counting the numbers on twitter too... am glad for both stars..  :heart:

Both have worked hard n achieved their popularity through hard work.. 

• Like 2

@realistic2280a Ki Yong and Hyeri fan account do make counting for their number of followers. I just like to read and watch because I'm currently busy working. Just take a break and watch youtube and read the fan account tweet. Frankly speaking I never follow both Hyeri and Ki Yong work before and I'm not that active in Soompi for a long time. I accidentally watch this drama in tvn after work and that is history. It just that tvn International delays one week compare to IQIYI.  I guess this is due to the licensing issue. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Hahah... im.sure u know how many followers they gained from their IG as well? I saw someone counting the numbers on twitter too... am glad for both stars..  :heart:

Both have worked hard n achieved their popularity through hard work.. 

I even monitor the number of likes that they got whenever they upload a photo together, I would wait patiently for those posts to reach 1 million! 

That indirect kiss from the radio show :omg:never mind the covid situation! :Megalol:

I hope the ratings will do well in the coming weeks. MRIAG team fighting! 

• Blob 2

Article by Soompi today:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1475896wpp/3-relationships-to-keep-an-eye-on-in-the-2nd-half-of-my-roommate-is-a-gumiho

3 Relationships To Keep An Eye On In The 2nd Half Of “My Roommate Is A Gumiho”

Jun 22, 2021
by S. Nam

My Roommate Is a Gumiho” is already entering its second half!

tvN’s “My Roommate Is a Gumiho” is a romantic comedy based on a popular webtoon that tells the story of a 22-year-old college student named Lee Dam (played by Girl’s Day’s Hyeri) who accidentally swallows the marble of a 999-year-old male gumiho (a mythological nine-tailed fox) named Shin Woo Yeo (played by Jang Ki Yong), who was close to achieving his goal of becoming human.

Spoilers

Previously, Shin Woo Yeo realized his feelings for Lee Dam, and love came to blossom between Yang Hye Sun (Kang Han Na) and Do Jae Jin (Kim Do Wan).

Below are three reasons to anticipate the second half of the drama!

Shin Woo Yeo & Lee Dam: Will their love bloom?

As Shin Woo Yeo began to realize his feelings for Lee Dam, the romance in the plot kicked off. After losing his first love, Shin Woo Yeo closed the door to his heart, raising questions about how the romance between Shin Woo Yeo and Lee Dam, who has been single all her life, will develop.

Viewers are also curious to learn if Shin Woo Yeo will be able to make his marble blue in order to become a human. With less than a year remaining in the 1,000-year time period given by the mountain god (Go Kyung Pyo), Shin Woo Yeo took back the marble in fear that Lee Dam would lose her life after getting her vital force stolen. Thus, in order for Shin Woo Yeo to become human, he has to gather energy through someone else, or he has to give Lee Dam the marble again. The second half of the drama raises questions on how the couple will overcome this difficulty and whether Shin Woo Yeo will be able to achieve a happy ending by becoming human.

Jang-Ki-Yong-Hyeri5.jpg

Yang Hye Sun & Do Jae Jin: The beginning of a beautiful romance

As the romance between Yang Hye Sun and Do Jae Jin ripens, they’ll deliver even more heart-fluttering excitement to the viewers. Yang Hye Sun, who transformed into a human from a gumiho five years ago, started to show interest in the innocent Do Jae Jin. Do Jae Jin also began to reciprocate the interest as he discovered Yang Hye Sun’s unexpectedly klutzy charm.

Kang-Han-Na.jpg

As their interest in each other gradually develops into affection, the second half of the drama will deliver the story of how the two will become a couple and depict the fresh and lovable developments in their relationship. In particular, Do Jae Jin’s innocent and straightforward approach to gaining Yang Hye Sun’s favor will put smiles on viewers’ faces.

Hyeri-Kim-Do-Wan.jpg

Gye Sun Woo’s one-sided love for Lee Dam

Another question that remains to be answered is how Lee Dam’s relationship with Gye Sun Woo (Bae In Hyuk) will change. Gye Sun Woo approached Lee Dam with curiosity because she would curtly refuse his advances unlike other people. However, his feelings gradually became genuine, causing him to suffer from one-sided love. It was recently revealed that Gye Sun Woo had bet on Lee Dam’s feelings with his friends, causing their relationship to go further astray.

However, Gye Sun Woo sincerely apologized to Lee Dam and put in effort to become Lee Dam’s ideal type, which is a “good person.” In episode 9, Gye Sun Woo confessed his feelings to Lee Dam, and Lee Dam appeared to feel a little better about the situation. Viewers are curious to find out if Gye Sun Woo’s one-sided feelings will affect Lee Dam’s relationship with Shin Woo Yeo.

The production team shared, “‘My Roommate Is a Gumiho’ has just passed the halfway mark. As the couples Woo Yeo and Dam, Hye Sun and Jae Jin, and Dam and Sun Woo all encounter turning points, romance that’s sometimes sweet and sometimes heart-thrilling will unfold. Particularly in the second half, the couples will each captivate viewers with different charms, so please tune in with affection until the end.”

“My Roommate Is a Gumiho” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Spoiler

Gye-Sun-Woo-Hyeri.jpg

• Thanks 3

Ohhhhh! Just saw more still cuts from episode 9 and it looks like we are in for a sugar rush. Professor really knows how to put on the moves I must say ahahhahaha

Hopefully someone is able to post them here 

• Blob 3

Here you go @inaho101

Stillcut for episode 9 (I think). Can't wait for tonight *excited*

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Credit to qilajue_ twitter account. I guess this is from naver since international fans not yet see this in IQIYI or tvn facebook.

• Love 5
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, orion00 said:

Here you go @inaho101

Stillcut for episode 9 (I think). Can't wait for tonight *excited*

Credit to qilajue_ twitter account. I guess this is from naver since international fans not yet see this in IQIYI or tvn facebook.

So i guess we'll see him pursue her FINALLY! HOPE to see a real kiss at the end of ep 9... this drama is romantic and both Ki Yong and Hye-ri are good kissers :popcornjackson:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, orion00 said:

Tvn interviews translated by fan. Been watching for ages without sub and now enjoy! 

Waaa! Thank you so much for sharing these! :Megathanks:

@realistic2280a Hyeri just uploaded several pictures! It seems that they filmed somewhere far from campus, maybe a trip? 

A fan on IG shared that the stills for tonight's episode seems like we will have Oroshin and Lee Dam's first kiss based on the webtoon!!! :kisslevel:

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote videos. Thanks!
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Omo omo Hyeri update a lot of picture today!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

It seems that Soompi do not allow us to post back to back so if you reply after my post, I could continue posting more picture!

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Heedong said:

Waaa! Thank you so much for sharing these! :Megathanks:

@realistic2280a Hyeri just uploaded several pictures! It seems that they filmed somewhere far from campus, maybe a trip? 

A fan on IG shared that the stills for tonight's episode seems like we will have Oroshin and Lee Dam's first kiss based on the webtoon!!! :kisslevel:

Could you share the IG fan account? I'm dying here :brokenheart:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lolly84 said:

Could you share the IG fan account? I'm dying here 

The username is jankiyon on IG, I saw it on her stories. She compared the still cut and a scene in the webtoon. But maybe TVN is trolling us again :headbang: the clothes are different but the setting is also Prof. Shin Woo Yeo's faculty room.

Episode 9 please come faster!!!

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Heedong said:

A fan on IG shared that the stills for tonight's episode seems like we will have Oroshin and Lee Dam's first kiss based on the webtoon!!! 

Many thanks for the update... wow.. 1st kiss?? Bring it on!.. we are all waiting for it.. 

How come no couple pictures this time... hahaa.. too much fan scrutiny? :D

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 2

Spoiled myself with all kinds of video and comments on Twitter and:

Spoiler

THEY RECONCILED, CONFESSED AND KISSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD HOT KISSES BUT SOMETHING IT'S WRONG. HE LOVES HER BUT HE CRAVES HER ENERGY SO WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!

Spoiler

• Shocked 1

It's a fantasy drama after all and hope they'll not drag the noble idiocy for too long. They just became a couple, barely kissed for real and BOOM they have to stay separeted again...:facepalm:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

It's a fantasy drama after all and hope they'll not drag the noble idiocy for too long. They just became a couple, barely kissed for real and BOOM they have to stay separeted again...

Yup, but the kiss not really sincere one because Woo Yeo lost his control and kind of looks evil. He might has crazy obsession to Lee Dam tomorrow and he need to stop (looking at the preview for episode 10)

• Like 3

• ferily changed the title to [Drama 2021] My Roommate is a Gumiho/Frightening Cohabitation, 간 떨어지는 동거