[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

what is the writer preparing, with the invitation from YJ's father to the restaurant to meet the lady without memory? Does it come out that he knew her? let's hope they are not brother and sister.

poor child even when he is dead won't leave him alone, let someone tell YU that he can't have children anymore. Let's hope madness isn't its ending!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I agree 

@maribella This drama does remind me of that drama. I recall dropping it because it was so stupid 

Yes.   The main lead there was also as bad as the one in this drama.  Maybe all the good ones don't want to work with this writer!

Boy I can’t believe now TP is more frustrating to watch than Darth YJ. He could’ve prevented this whole thing by just dropping the news to SJ and then plan to expose her along with YJ and SJ in secret. The moron virus he caught from YJ is really serious, he went from the smartest character in the drama into the biggest idiot, meanwhile Darth YJ is like a bull charging straight ahead on YR.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Mocharel said:

Boy I can’t believe now TP is more frustrating to watch than Darth YJ. He could’ve prevented this whole thing by just dropping the news to SJ and then plan to expose her along with YJ and SJ in secret. The moron virus he caught from YJ is really serious, he went from the smartest character in the drama into the biggest idiot, meanwhile Darth YJ is like a bull charging straight ahead on YR.

I don't blame yujung for rolling her eyes and gritting her teeth at tae poong. all he says is stop. instead of coming up with a revenge plan and asking yujung to help in that, he wants her to forget about everything. eye roll. why not use his genius brain to do something to yura?

11 hours ago, maribella said:

YR blackmailing Mrs Cha is not smart. She might slip in her bath and break her neck.

she obviously thinks lady joo is  sweetie who lost it a little some 31 years ago. little does she know. it will be fun to see lady joo do the same trick tha yura did when she dropped her innocent act... if it was yura's badly dressed thug vs secretary koo, am placing my bets on koo.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

don't blame yujung for rolling her eyes and gritting her teeth at tae poong. all he says is stop. instead of coming up with a revenge plan and asking yujung to help in that, he wants her to forget about everything. eye roll. why not use his genius brain to do something to yura?

Because his savant syndrome has worn off.  The writer cannot multitask. If you notice, the episodes focus on one story line at a time, with minor scenes on other story lines. So this is YJ's revenge and no mixing with TP's, many episodes ago it was TP's revenge.... etc. etc...

He is worse in this episode. Again instead of helping YJ beat the crap out of YR for all she had done to his mother, I could hear Min Hoo, Min Hoo. I am sure he is still on his high horse trying to save her from herself...   Also her idiot brother is also on her case, protecting the pregnant YR?

I skipped all the other melodramatic part esp. the scene with SJ and his mother, awful woman.

I was thinking that a lot of men will just grab the recorder from YR and push her away. Smash it or something. Maybe she has copies, but still the satisfaction of stomping on it is something.

YR's henchman kidnaps YJ  and in the preview, she is screaming for help with the building burning around her. Mr hero TP comes charging, no doubt she will swoon in his arms and rekindle their love. If she has any brain she would say thank you and just blab to Korea all about YR with documents to show they are twins etc..

@Ameera Ali they both have to be running to collide and cause such an effect. Just a 50 kg woman turning into a walking man is not going to do that. :) Even if they are running, he is heavier than her, she should be flying across the floor not him.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I have a doctor's appointment soon, so I only have time to post the preview. To summarize at the end, the guy that YR hired, YR ordered him to take MW's urn. (She wants to get rid of MW's ashes.) He took it and opened it but the urn was empty. So YR ordered him to kidnap YJ and that's what he did at the end of the episode.

Episode 81 Preview

English Translation (from Kocowa):

YR: You need to take care of her unnoticed.

YR: Don't resent me. You brought it to yourself.
YJ: Don't put Min Woo in the fire! Bring it back! Min Woo!
TP (to YR): Who else is there to harm Yu Jung other than you?
YR (to TP): You're smart now. Look for her yourself.

YR (to SJ): Seo Jun, you can't save Yu Jung. It's too late.
Mr. Koo: Mr. Cha seems to know about Seo Ji Sook.
SJ's Mom: How could Seo Jun know?
YR: How long did you think you can hide it? Mother, who do you think will be next?

• Like 3

Waaooow..all my friends are here @maribella @Ameera Ali @LmanglaHappy new year guys :)I am watching it on and off .

Actually TP YJ just  don't  impress me! Plus here i like second  ML  equally. So really dont know whom to ship for ! Yj has been so frustrating that even Though she has come in revenge mode , I just can't identify with her. That Papa love story with first love is more interesting then TP YJ.

@Mocharel you are here too!

I am more  into No matter what anyone says (KBS). Recently started watching it from episode 50 . And then binge watched back episodes. It's goid 10 minute watch if you fast forward rest 20 minutes . The second couple JS-AR  has a roller coaster story . At present I love watching them.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

@shana0127 Happy New Year to you too.

I'm watching Goddess  of revenge, very few posts, but I like the FL-ML characters, never mind, the plot is full of holes. :rolleyes:  And also Homemade love story. Few posts too but Koreans love it. 

I like real revenge stories like the ones with Lee Yo Ri in them. TP's half hearted revenge and now YJ's. I think she will also stop soon, at the behest of the idiot TP. Maybe Choi will be back with a different actor to wreak revenge.

• Like 3

I had watched SJ having a heart to heart talk with his dad, asking the old man to love and understand the awful Ju for doing what she did, all for the love of her family. 

I think this is the end of any happy ending for him. He is going to move to the US with his mum while TP's aunt and his father renew their vows. Yes, for attempting to kill a person, killed a man and framing another person, she gets to move to the US and live in the style she is used to.

Yes, the nerdy girl who is so in love with the unnecessary brother is SJ's half sister.  The scenario is based on watching other idiotic shows :joy:.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I am enjoying this drama to see how YJ can get dumber every day I’ll get you YR at every ending of each episode and all TP can do is yell and SJ has gone to the dark side Mr koo tell SJ I’m ur father like Star War and SJ screammmmm noooooooo lol, and everyone on the show is a walking Moran or have a pea brain

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, Yazusa said:

I am enjoying this drama to see how YJ can get dumber every day I’ll get you YR at every ending of each episode and all TP can do is yell and SJ has gone to the dark side Mr koo tell SJ I’m ur father like Star War and SJ screammmmm noooooooo lol, and everyone on the show is a walking Moran or have a pea brain

Are you kidding me?:wut:

Koo is SJ's father?  I suggested that earlier on but that was before I saw his abs.

well now I know a driver's son can also have great abs.:Megalol:

@Yazusa it's just your scenario right? I did not catch that, but it's not surprising I zipped through it in 5 minutes or less. 

• LOL 5