40 minutes ago, seungshin said:

I'm thinking karma. What if YR can't get pregnant through IVF because something went wrong from the first pregnancy (I don't know how, but kdrama can make stuff up).  Or what if the MIL finds out about the first pregnancy. One way or the other, I say YR finds that she can't get pregnant. Even in the crazy kdrama world a creation of an innocent baby between the ill fated SJ and YR would be too cruel. 

Usually when someone has an abortion in kdrama, the doctor over-scrape  the walls and somehow it is scarred like in Fatal promise. But her eggs are still available and so ivf is possible with a surrogate.  Technology is so good nowadays, it's just money that decides. 
The sure way of her not being able to have babies is early menopause. No eggs. I have not come across this problem yet in kdrama.:glasses:

• Like 7
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@partyon ~ ... one last poll, it is!. calling all chingus for one last time for the final poll!   EDIT: tagging some folks - sorry if I missed any... @yamiyugi @seungshin @afv @

Here is the translation of the final scene of the final episode. (I'll be posting the full TV ratings for all the episodes, so I'll probably make another post later today.)   I also post the

Good ending as with any daily it could have been so much worse and unsatisfying. I call this a win and it goes on my keep list. Some maybe frustrated at what this writer did and some may have wanted a

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I am happy she knows. I am was just tired of her TP oppa , TP Oppa@Ameera Ali Thanks for the GIF. 

you welcome :wub:

you will think , they way she so happy to find him { they planned flying to the sunset together :joy: 

54301C17-18C6-4910-BE12-75DD2323247F.gif

** they need reality check this is so early for happy after ever 

• LOL 7

But for how long did she plan to sit there? :lol:What if he didn't come? I know in the end this is a Korean drama, so eventually he would come by to save her from getting sick. But still... sitting in the rain for a dude...

No Way Reaction GIF

Episode 48 Preview

English Translation (from Kocowa):

MW/DH: Mr. Yu, you always help me, so you're a superman.
YJ: It's been so hard for me.
TP: How can I ever forget you?
YJ's Mom: Mr. Kim wants to set Yu Jung with someone good.
SJ: Do you think we got married because we love each other?
SJ's Mom: What are you talking about?
YR: How do you know that, Mother?
SJ's Mom: How reckless are you to do something like this?
SJ: I want to work things out with you. You can take as much time as you need. I can wait.
TP: It still feels like a dream.
YJ: Don't ever leave me again.

Ending Scene of Episode 47

English Translation (from Kocowa):

-In TP's Room-
-Missed Call from Han Yu Jung-
YJ (text): I must hear the truth from you today. I'll wait for you at the park we met until you come.
-Right outside TP's room-
SH: Is it raining outside? Is it raining heavily?
KYJ: Yes. It started pouring all of a sudden.
SH: Is Dong Ho wet too?
KYJ: No. It started on my way back. It wouldn't stop soon.
SH: Oh, my. You're drenched. Go take a shower now. You'll catch a cold. By the way, did you reach Yu Jung?
KYJ: No. I called her earlier and her phone was off.
SH: What's going on?
-At the park-
(Flashback) TP: Yu Jung, "Let us forgive each other, only then will we live in peace."
(Flashback) TP: Peace?
(Flashback) YJ: "Let us forgive each other, only then will we live in peace." I believe in that.
(Flashback) TP: That's what Tolstoy said.
YJ: I found you, Tae Poong.

• Thanks 7
2 hours ago, Jillia said:

But for how long did she plan to sit there? :lol:What if he didn't come? I know in the end this is a Korean drama, so eventually he would come by to save her from getting sick. But still... sitting in the rain for a dude...

I thought the same thing @Jillia. Smh smh 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29f9d2622eeb4db18243

After watching this with subs , I finally get why they zoomed in at his drink lol 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29f9d2622eeb4db18243

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3
52 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

When someone hug me from the back , start crying like Crazy person  

Lead man

** god grace , I’m not mad of money :D

I think this writer must have written that weepy character in Fatal promise. 
Closeups of TP crying for his 'son' and now YJ flooding the screen for the last two episodes. 

@Ameera Ali Which episode has that part with YR begging SJ's mother? 
Driver Ko must have been busy. He should have done that before the wedding.

p/s I think YR should have been wearing SJ's mum's clothes. Those are tailored career woman's nice fit. Ok maybe they want YR to look lumpy. Maybe YJ, then she won't wear those awful socks. 

• LOL 8

@Ameera Ali Which episode has that part with YR begging SJ's mother? 
Driver Ko must have been busy. He should have done that before the wedding.

Tomorrow episode 
YR was relaying to be discovered after marriage , but how they still didn’t discovered her real family yet . YR must manage to fake good document 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I really don't like SJ's attitude towards YJ. YJ considered him a friend only, so she didn't deceive him :(

as for TP, he knows that someone in DL group framed his mom, so he is investigating the matter. He tried to help SJ divorcing YR. The only problem here is that TP didn't realize that he still loves YJ, and that YJ loves him.

SJ is justified in feeling that TP betrayed him because TP loved YJ and didn't tell SJ, but I think TP was matchmaking SJ and YJ because he thought that SJ is DH's dad and he also thought that YJ loves SJ. The story here is completely different from A place in the sun, because SJ didn't marry YJ, she didn't use him in any way, she never promised him or give him false hope. As for TP, he thought that YJ loved SJ and had a child from SJ, TP wanted SJ to divorce Yura and marry YJ, which is TP's revenge against Yura. Also TP had a chance to stop the marriage of YR and SJ by displaying the marriage photos of TP and Yura before he learned that the culprit is in DL group. So somehow, TP used SJ in his revenge 

• Like 7
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자