[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

That why Lead man in daily kdramacan’t be a master mind revenge machine . 

1- it’s not that they lack the intelligent to DO IT RIGHT . 
2- or terrified of dead bodies they will leave behind .
3 - or their excessive amount of empathy . 

But simply because  revenge requires skills of mastering lying every second and to continue lying to someone for so long is against LEAD MAN  HONOR , not to mention the mark of a successful master mind revenge person is that he is SOMEONE THAT YOU WOULD NEVER SUSPECT AND TP IS THE LEAD MAN WITH MOUTH THAT CANNOT STOP MAKING MISTAKES :D

# me not judging, just pulling my hair out :D

:sweat_smile: That writer must think it's cute when TP made a mistake or cried - sheer emotion. The closeups ... tsk tsk.

He didn't have to lie, just stay away from YJ and go snoop around. Who could be at the Autodispensing  at 2.30 pm on the 23 rd of ....?

With just the info that money was transferred from the machine in the company, he manipulated SJ to get into the company to identify the person. Tsk tsk.

Even Park Hana in FP seemed determined compared with TP. Who knows his genius syndrome may be wearing off? My guess is this writer is the 'first love is your true love' type. That means SJ's dad is going to leave his evil mother for SH. Then SJ would quit and become a priest who visits his mum every weekend.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

EVENT: Guess the k-drama (game)

Chingus, it's time for a little friendly game. Your Event Organizers "I Love Gossip" and "Give Me the Goss" have written clues, you guess which dramas we are referring to.

Come on over and test your k-drama knowledge!:kiss_wink:

re: @Lmangla

@Ameera Ali@Jillia

Extra question: Have there been any more abs scenes lately? :love:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Oh oh @Ameera Ali  YR may get her wish. SJ got so peed off by the sight of the two lovebirds, he came home drunk and you-know-who pounced. 

If they were real people, I would say TP and YJ are totally insensitive if not crass to fool around in the office when SJ had been spilling his guts out to them. Do it away from the office, he is your friend and break to him in a better way than being caught in touchy-touchy situation.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Episode 49 Preview

English Translation (from Kocowa):

Woman: Do you have a girlfriend by any chance?
TP: I have someone I like.
YR: Seo Jun's wife is me. And DL's daughter-in-law is me, Han Yu Ra.
YJ: Do you like Seo Jun that much?
SJ: When did you get so close to Yu Jung? Do you know who she likes?
SJ: I was always like this. Do you still want to live with me? Then try enduring through it. If you want to keep living as DL's daughter-in-law.
YR: Did you just come out of that house? Please, for goodness' sake! If you really want the best for me, don't ever come back.
YR: You asked me if I have no pride. I've come to a conclusion.

Ending Scene of Episode 48

English Translation (from Kocowa):

-At the company-
YJ: I had to tell him one day. You did well.
TP: Haven't you gone home yet?
YJ: Hey, Oppa. I heard you were working late too. Are you all done?
TP: Yes.
YJ: Do you have to do all this? You really have a lot of work. This won't do. I'll help you.
YJ: No. What if people see you here?
TP: Everyone went home. Right. Did you go somewhere earlier? You didn't pick up your phone.
YJ: I was meeting up with Seo Jun.
TP: I see. What for?
YJ: I told him... I have someone I like. In that way, he can move on.
TP: I see. What did Seo Jun say?
YJ: Well, not much. Oppa, let's stop talking about this.
-At Seo Jun's office-
(Flashback) YJ: Seo Jun, I have someone I like. He's someone I've liked for a long time. I want to be happy with that person.
-TP & YJ-
TP: Yu Jung.
YJ: Yes? What are you doing?
TP: You still get fooled by these kinds of tricks.
YJ: I'm busy. Go home if you are going to disturb me.
TP: You're so mean.
YJ: What? Why?
TP: You're so good at your work... and you're so pretty.
YJ: What are you saying? Come on!
TP: Don't hit me. I'm a lawyer.
YJ: You shouldn't say that.
TP: I'm hungry. I want tteokbokki. I'm hungry.
YJ: I'm telling you to go home.
TP: I won't settle for anything but tteokbokki. Tteokbokki.
YJ: What are you saying?

Edited by Ayame
Added the youtube link
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

SJ isn’t dumb , he goes to other woman :joy: - make YR suffer  that why I am team SJ 

haven't watched a few episodes and just seeing your gifs. finally a gif that cheers me up and back to watching! :kiss_wink: I don't care if seo jun ends up single but please, not with yura. watching lady joo try to manipulate seo jun makes me think it would be entertaining to see yu jung more mixed up in this and be more assertive of herself. she can push back against yura and lady joo as well if needed.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

@maribella ~ maybe assertive is the wrong word but someone who can be quite stuck in the sand type defensive? yujung can push back well when needed in a very calm and decisive manner. when lady joo tried to threaten yujung, she put a stop to it by calmly saying that she and seo jun have always been just friends and she has no intention of changing the status quo. when yura was screaming at her, yujung was again calm and kept calling seo jun by his name as she knows him as a friend. she wasn't intimidated and wouldn't even update yura on what she discussed with lady joo. so the girl knows how to dig her heels in if she feels like it.

for some reason, tae poong has forgotten all about his revenge but once he gets into that mode, it would be interesting to see what role yujung plays. will her push-back side comes out? will she help him against yura and lady joo? am actually waiting for both yura and lady joo to find out the other's true spider selves and start attackng each other.

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@maribella ~ maybe assertive is the wrong word but someone who can be quite stuck in the sand type defensive? yujung can push back well when needed in a very calm and decisive manner. when lady joo tried to threaten yujung, she put a stop to it by calmly saying that she and seo jun have always been just friends and she has no intention of changing the status quo. when yura was screaming at her, yujung was again calm and kept calling seo jun by his name as she knows him as a friend. she wasn't intimidated and wouldn't even update yura on what she discussed with lady joo. so the girl knows how to dig her heels in if she feels like it.

for some reason, tae poong has forgotten all about his revenge but once he gets into that mode, it would be interesting to see what role yujung plays. will her push-back side comes out? will she help him against yura and lady joo? am actually waiting for both yura and lady joo to find out the other's true spider selves and start attackng each other.

I thought she was slow on the uptake, that's why she did not react very much. Sort of a few years older than the old TP. :joy: sorry I feel funny. 

When I started watching again, TP was already playing the appa. She should have been protecting him if she cared.

But I think this writer cannot multitask, if TP is in a revenge mode, that will be too much to think.

In the promise, the half brother of the bad woman married Lee Yoo Ri and said to use him in her revenge. I am hoping YJ could do that but I don't think so.

I thought TP bought the building to throw out YJ's mother. Now he has reduced the rent? Idiot. Traitor.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Chingu's Han Yu Ra is so slick. I fear she is more crazy than SJ's Omma. I fear that YuRa will lose control soon or do something terrible. 

I now Understand what they said SJ feels betrayed. I think the betrayal is more around the line that SJ was never told that they new each other. The lies and truth being mixed together causing SJ to be hurt. At least she ( YJ) clearly told him that She Loves someone else. Ofcourse when he see hers laughing with another man. It will make him jealous but maybe it won't turn him into a monster. I thing finding out the crimes his mom commited will turn him evil or not. 

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@maribella & @Lmangla @Jillia & @Ldy Gmerm @dolorisbrady  @UnniSarah 

who feel something bad will happen to MinWo , make these two relies , it’s isn’t his child , make them angry with YR for not saving him 

if that happens, then we can see yujung also joining the revenge team and they both go after yura... on a side note, this kid always looks like he is barely spitting out the lines and is struggling with memorizing them. poor kiddo. so for his sake, yea, lets off his character and let him go back to playschool....

Bye Bye Goodbye GIF by Mickey Mouse

• LOL 10

On 11/18/2020 at 4:16 PM, Ameera Ali said:

When someone hug me from the back , start crying like Crazy person  

Lead man

** god grace , I’m not mad of money :D

Hehehe These GIFs be giving me life :)

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 7
  • Love 2

15 hours ago, maribella said:

:sweat_smile:  That means SJ's dad is going to leave his evil mother for SH. Then SJ would quit and become a priest who visits his mum every weekend.

:lol: That would work for me. From the onset, I kept calling him the choir boy. That face really look like that of a choir boy:grin:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2