• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@partyon ~ ... one last poll, it is!. calling all chingus for one last time for the final poll!   EDIT: tagging some folks - sorry if I missed any... @yamiyugi @seungshin @afv @

Here is the translation of the final scene of the final episode. (I'll be posting the full TV ratings for all the episodes, so I'll probably make another post later today.)   I also post the

Good ending as with any daily it could have been so much worse and unsatisfying. I call this a win and it goes on my keep list. Some maybe frustrated at what this writer did and some may have wanted a

Posted Images

Although it is true that there was no episode last night due to baseball, I have good news. The NC Dinos won the championship last night, so there will be no more cancellations due to baseball lol.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 4
6 hours ago, Ayame said:

Although it is true that there was no episode last night due to baseball, I have good news. The NC Dinos won the championship last night, so there will be no more cancellations due to baseball lol.

Thank goodness, I want to finish this show and move over to shorter stuff.

Isn't it winter? Why are they playing baseball? In a covered stadium?

• Like 5
12 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Even the bar girl gives him butterflies? Rude man, but he is fighting for effects, why not?

Me

You are not a woman to me? Brutally honest and she deserves it. :hwaiting2:

Now if the writer changes the storyline and YR becomes another Mother Teresa, I shall put a hex on him.  A big one... Mark my words.

• LOL 9
12 hours ago, Ayame said:

That's why there's no new episode in Viu today.. Been waiting for it for the whole day. 

• Like 4

@Ameera Ali nobody could blame us for getting it wrong.:pensive: If you look again,  YJ is between him and the crazed troglodyte most of the time.:lol:.

Let's say, he reacts slowly.

That idiot YJ should just say  'unnie'.  That's the end of DIL of DL and that is what she really values. Other things will then fall in place.

Add: look at YJ in your top gif. Her eyes are so funny.  Do something woman. Pull those hair extensions back.

Was it @Lmangla who said she's passively resisting? She might have been affected by that near drowning accident and we were not told. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
21 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Cat fight for a guy , both these women doesn’t even Iove :tounge_wink: 

The rest of family : where the 

Mini Micky mouse : stop hurting my mom

( He only person  she can relay on this family) :D

See that stupid father standing there? :joy:you would think he had the nuts to hit YR, after all he hit YJ. What crappy parents YJ has. No wonder she is so lame.  YR is going to the asylum, no doubt.

• LOL 6
  • Insightful 1
7 minutes ago, maribella said:

What crappy parents YJ has. No wonder she is so lame

When you grow up belive your are to blame for everything wrong happening sure you start to think that is true... She need to move out of the house and learn to find her own confidence. Sure we can say she is lame, but not all people are confident in themself and therefor do not speak for themself. The only person that really see her is TP. Maybe she can learn something from him about confidence. I hope we see some growth from her and she distance herself from her family. She deserver better. 

• Like 8
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자