[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

@Ameera Ali SJ's brave but not very smart. Given YR's penchant for whacking anyone and everyone, I'd stay away from her when she has a big knife. Or maybe he knows it's dull. She's having a hard time cutting the steak.

I am convinced, the writer is smitten by YR. Isn't it time he focuses on the FL-ML couple and put her on the back burner?

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

On 11/23/2020 at 2:11 AM, chococarmela said:

I haven’t watched this drama in forever. Hi chingus. What’s been going on? Lol

Just look for Ameera's gifs, they are much more fun than the show, which had driven me away a few times.

edit: TP's revenge, you ask? What revenge. 

• LOL 8

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Plan : let’s not get caught dating by SJ , he can’t handle this kind of true right now   :D

The next day at work  :

Two love bird : Have I told I like you  :w00t:

** their consideration are mind blowin

I am really looking for the eeeekkkkk button. Isn't TP worried that he might get YJ pregnant? He got YR pregnant even without touching her. :smirk:

Does the writer think it's cute? Revenge, revenge, revenge!!:evillaugh:

Do you notice how loving the grandmother has been with her grandson? The storyline is changed. 
:dissapointed_relieved:

I am watching Homemade love-story. Their ML and FL are really cute together, but not a very active forum.

• LOL 7

48 minutes ago, monalisa said:

Is YJ's mother aware Minwoo/Dongho is not TP's son? If she is, she is just as despicable as her daughter.

I doubt, she was really mean to Tp when she found out about the pregnancy. When the mom finds out about it. She will definitely defend her daughter because she tend to give in to what Yu Ra wants. She spoils her . 

• Like 7

Enjoy reading some of the hilarious comments ...I think I watch a series like this just because it’s hard to take anything seriously, so it is a good diversion from all the things going on in one’s own life and the world ... 

In these soap operas, it’s as if the writers take a bowl and toss in all the usual plot elements and then just pick a few out and go with them, but in this one they seem to already forget a big piece -TP’s revenge and that TP knows SJ is married to his ‘wife’ and therefore YJ’s sister, yet TP and YJ have not mentioned it since their reunion!

If TPs’ memory is so good, he also must know that he didn’t sleep with YR...

The dailies are expected to be absurd, but this is just bad writing without the fun absurdity. Hopefully writernim has forever dropped the plot line of the mother trying to steal her sons ‘seed’ - there are enough interesting elements such as SJ’s father’s lost wife and getting back to TP’s revenge

• Like 10

19 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Wow , @maribella he didn’t move a muscle to save her :mrgreen:

@Ameera Ali on viewing it again, I think he flinched and MOVED behind her. :joy:
We are having too much fun with SJ and YR.

They should be promoted to FL and ML. The ending then will be SJ flying off to the US with a hot chick with a PhD and YR cleaning the streets with her MIL. The first FL in kdrama to be a convict - a real one not a framed convict.

• LOL 8

6 hours ago, Ayame said:

Although it is true that there was no episode last night due to baseball, I have good news. The NC Dinos won the championship last night, so there will be no more cancellations due to baseball lol.

Thank goodness, I want to finish this show and move over to shorter stuff.

Isn't it winter? Why are they playing baseball? In a covered stadium?

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Even the bar girl gives him butterflies? Rude man, but he is fighting for effects, why not?

Me

You are not a woman to me? Brutally honest and she deserves it. :hwaiting2:

Now if the writer changes the storyline and YR becomes another Mother Teresa, I shall put a hex on him.  A big one... Mark my words.

• LOL 9