[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Word of Honor 山河令

sugarplum892

7 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

I'm now at 23 without subs and really crazy coz my Chinese is limited but I'm loving every bits of it. 

You can now pay for youku vip for ep 24 fully subbed! It's under Word of Honor on the youku app.

• Like 4

OMG I FIND SOME CUT CLIP BUT it's like more than HOUR I'm trying to post there :cries: I don't want to post in my youtube channel sigh...but I think if isn't possible I will...

LebpLzW.png

No it's real...I have the video. But I can't post here 

NEVER MIND...here the ''gif'' I make it with the video and trying to do something for WOH fans 

https://i.imgur.com/kB55loP.mp4

The whole CUT :heart:

【山河令|张哲瀚】阿絮受伤了,借老温肩膀靠靠_哔哩哔哩 (゜-゜)つロ 干杯~-bilibili 

wait a minute, back then...before Soompi change everything in 2005 and reformated everyone, I was already member in the first generation...Can we embedding video before? or ...I'm make some mistake? @Jillia  Like [media][/media]? any code that Soompi use before?

have download up to episode 28...

This is from episode 27 but it's cut...snifffff

【山河令】啊啊啊啊这捏脸杀我,越来越软的老温跟越来越流氓的啊絮我太可了_哔哩哔哩 (゜-゜)つロ 干杯~-bilibili

Oh my my...when work I watch WOH, when I eat I watch WOH, when I talk with my friend and they are also into WOH because of me....Oh god preserve us for CDRAMA this year, WE WON'T SLEEP OMG. If isn't because the quarantaine...I fly to China for the FAN MEETING !!!!

UNTAMED fan meeting in TORONTO was CANCEL because the covid :cries: last time, my ticket ......

@skibbies thank for sharing this information, we will have a lot peoples who will paid the 3$ to watch the whole :wub:

@Nur_Yana Welcome in this tread :hooray:and sharing this information yay!!!! Also the step to make easier for people to connect it 

ok I go watch episode 27 and 28.....

Trailer for episode 29, my poor WKZ....sigh....

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

19 hours ago, Jillia said:

@miaka fy

Only Youtube videos will embedd automatically. :)

Thank Jillia dear!! I was thinking about like uptobox stream, vimeo...we can't embbed it at all because I was trying to post in different platform for video  and to post here ^^ Ok so next time YT then...

@Wuzetian oh any sugar video? :smirk:

【龚俊 | 山河令】白毛美人攻我太可了啊!!!_哔哩哔哩 (゜-゜)つロ 干杯~-bilibili how do you think about....hehe?

hm maybe should not see it if you didn't watch episode 27 BTS 

credit to the owner...YOUKU!!!

BTS

credit to the owner

@arcchidus yes until episode 28 and 29 will release...Saturday I think hm?

@kur4p1k4 thank :wub: I already make my second post in viki after 13 year later...LOL 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

On 3/18/2021 at 2:12 AM, Wuzetian said:

Thanks @miaka fy Lol are they going to show the part he has white hair? 

Anyway peeps, here's a video I've found so hilarious! Watch at your own risk! 

OMG you too are also watch her/his channel? ME TOO and OMG so funny, that make my day when I saw a new video post in her/his channel. That is seriously LAUGHING DIE :loolz:It's really what WE do thinking ''between the line'' and that impress me when someone DID make a video about that. Seriously ''hand claps'' I'm felicite this person!!!

Want something nice and chill in a same mood?:smirk:

credit to the owner. 

When I saw it in the morning, I was short in time to drive to my work to upload it...and O.O someone already upload it in YT. So I'm lazy and now waiting that all weibo video will upload in YT before to post here hehe. I can't upload in my premium account in many sharing video...and be lazy to upload in my YT...

For AvenueX omg she really into WOH intense!!! I feel so great to have her who represent WOH love...to international fans!!! Don't ask me about chinese poetry...I'm ZERO in that LOL. It's too complex to fulling understand what they meaning...maybe because I don't want use my brain when I watch drama...It's become jelly in my brain :cutekitty:

Anyway, Gong Jun seem really shy in a real life. Zhang Zhenhan is more WKZ personality....

btw did you know that Gong Jun family watch WOH and Gong Jun was soooooo shy to ask what they like in WOH...(sure they will said....''skinship bromanceeeeeee'' lolllll

Gong Jun beat Xiao Zhan in the most popular actor in the char...

You know what is funny.....

First position - Gong Jun (WOH)

Second position - Xiao Zhan (Douluo continent + Untamed)

Third position - Wang Yi Bo (Legend of Fei + Untamed)

Fourth position - Zhang Zhihan (WOH)

Fifth position - Zhu YiLong (Guardian + Reunion Sound of Providence)

Something familiar:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1): ALL ACTORS have acting in ''BROMANCE'' cdrama and WIN all position LOL 

btw you did ask me where I watch the serie. Hm I prefer download dear. So all episode I watch are download in 1080p in torrent so if you want it I would gladly send to you. I'm search now the 4k format kyaaaaa I want WOH in my big TV  god I so in love with this serie kyaaaaaa

@kur4p1k4 I KNOW!!! my little sister text me to tell me that WKZ was in red and ZZS was captured in episode 

30. She was SUPER HYPER oh my my...I think she love WOH more than me :biubiu:

How do you like our Lord Seventh here dear? Do he FIT in this role? 

In this clip...they do have more clip that is more later for this drama 

【山河令】两人终于切大号上线,阿絮被晋王挟持,老温一身红衣劫囚车,七爷和大巫终于出场,阿湘和曹蔚宁迎来大婚却相见于奈何桥,剧里的高光时刻终于来临_哔哩哔哩 (゜-゜)つロ 干杯~-bilibili

just a little bit....

edit

@kur4p1k4 here your beautiful WKZ in red hehe EPISODE 31:heart:

Edit Just update another link 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! 老婆!!!!!!

spacer.png

Edit: Apparently Chinese netizens in Weibo lip read ZZS and apparently he actually said "你是我的人/You're mine" not "省省吧你/Save your breath", don't know if it's true or not lol

Oh man can't wait for weekend to binge all the new episodes! :wow1:

@miaka fy Lord Seventh looks a bit unsatisfactory on the still photos anyway, I have to see how he acts first. The actor who played him look so handsome in modern attire though, don't know why he looks weird here. Wu Xi(?), Lord Seventh partner looks good though. 

BTW, I just want to know for c-drama usually they always have Chinese subtitle for all their dramas. I just watched Viki version of WoH, just to see the quality of the English subtitle and they don't have the Chinese subtitle only the English subtitle, is that normal? I haven't watched series on Viki for a really really long time and last time I watched I think they still have the Chinese subtitle or maybe I just remember wrongly. So I just want to know is this the standard for their c-drama now to just have the English sub?

Edited by kur4p1k4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

@Wuzetian Yes, Zhang Zhe Han played ZZS so well, he really is like 2000 layer of dust, you keep sweeping to find another layer underneath . He's so different from the 1st episode. I don't know what ZZS is like in the book, but I really like tv series ZZS :fullofhearts:

And I'm surprise Zhang Zhe Han can act lol, no offence to his fan here, but I've only seen him in Legend of Yunxi and he was so wooden there. So yeah I was delightfully surprised:lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

27 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

@Wuzetian Yes, Zhang Zhe Han played ZZS so well, he really is like 2000 layer of dust, you keep sweeping to find another layer underneath . He's so different from the 1st episode. I don't know what ZZS is like in the book, but I really like tv series ZZS 

And I'm surprise Zhang Zhe Han can act lol, no offence to his fan here, but I've only seen him in Legend of Yunxi and he was so wooden there. So yeah I was delightfully surprised:lol:

In fact I've never watched any of his drama. Not until Avenue X mentioned that he played the young Lin Shu in NIF only did I remember seeing him. So no comments on his acting skills. Guess WOH is considered a major breakthrough for both GJ and ZZH. 

• Love 1

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! WKX gave ZZS his hairpin!! I thought it's just a theory, but bloody darn it, it happens!!! They're married!!!:what!:

I'll just keep https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kI8RrdP0rXQ/Wwp2MpFwpZI/AAAAAAAABek/3rPMQvV8j94-razluBlTmi0FC-oP3eWiQCLcBGAs/s1600/Jonah-hill-excited-gif.gif for the whole for 4 episodes, aren't I

OMG I have to go sleep and stop spoilering myself

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Omg omg.. Watching the RAW til 32 but dont understand what are they talking about. The novel translation doesnt help either. 

I know youku premiere is my 'looking forward into' right now. But, the waiting is unbearable. What a tough life ZZX have! And I'm complaining work-life unbalance..... 

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Just now, an-naum said:

Omg omg.. Watching the RAW til 32 but dont understand what are they talking about. The novel translation doesnt help either. 

I know youku premiere is my 'looking forward into' right now. But, the waiting is unbearable. What a tough life ZZX have! And I'm complaining work-life unbalance..... 

Are you watching on the premium app?

• Blob 1

OMG..God bless me (still I'm Buddhist)

I should not open soompi when I'm work and concentrate..sadly why did I came here to read you all posts oh my my...you all make me so....hype and why why why I have read you all guys ...please that I can drive back slowly without to be extremely exciting (Without accident please) need back my concentration omg...Give me back my concentration!!! LOLLL

You guys kill me with all super sexy gif like the one @kur4p1k4...I'm dying right now :heart2beat:

I didn't download yet all other episodes because I'm sure that will make me not sleep at all... I'm still on episode 28. 

Awawaaaaa...

Youku v.i.p isn't expensive...but I have already Netflix, prime video, HBO, Altv....I never have a time to watch it 

Yes episode 32 is out, my friend text me about that....OMG 

Ok I love you all guys but will see you all later ❤

• LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1