[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Word of Honor 山河令

sugarplum892

On 3/25/2021 at 6:31 PM, thyzt said:

@miaka fy Let me know if you got the edited version. XD I will have the regular quality. Don't need 4k, too big of a file. XD

YES. I hope the released the censored version. I also would like to see the version that they actually have to reshoot, the one, ZZH talking about, he like the previous version more. XD. the fight with YBY. And ZZH hinted this version is much more 'passionate'. Lol. 

I also watched AvenueX livestream. I need someone to create video about the hidden hint in full detail. I need to know what the actual hint are. Hopefully someone will. 

Dear I already download the new version but dunno if it's the one editing. If ZZS do his DRAGON BALL scream, that mean that isn't the one because look like the one editing will edited this part. Probably the one I took right now the 4K will have the editing version but it's true it's big. I will check it later dear. 

Seem they will have a fanmeeting. Also Gong Jun finally SING well...in today video. I know a lot people make fun on him because he really doesn't have the right note, but he do have a good voice. More practice and maybe he will able to sing extremely well :approves:. For the hint, omg, dear I'm still trying to figure out...I understand how AvenueX and @linhlinh linh explain to us. Just to grab the 2 minutes or few second that maybe they...I will not be so intense. I'm just so happy to have my WOH have my happy ending. I was hope they will do more part with Lord Seventh Qi Ye...or Baiyi...sadly hm

Dunno if they will release the uncut version later. Some part will be give away probably in 3 month later. Same like Journey of Flower, the part the the two lead kiss passionate...they cut it because under SARFT. But later, someone release in hiding and all part cut was there. We will see...

@Drama Bowl No worry, we are the same. I think we are in the same ''dream'' like AvenueX said. We cannot go out, probably will not until everything calm down. That mean, when International fans in the world finish to watch the whole serie with subbed, people will keep talking like crazy for few month and later calm down. Nope I didn't dream of WOH loll but do use a lot search to find the cut video and cute chemistry that my fangirl voice will keep said ''KYAAAaaaaaaaaa''.

@Wuzetian LOL hugs!! Eat and sleep with WOH....YES The whole tread was like that hehe

here dear you will love this video and please WOH fans watch it :) 

ZZS 自制山河令阿絮手办 自己做老婆,每天爆肝14小时,摸鱼的快乐!_哔哩哔哩 (゜-゜)つロ 干杯~-bilibili

WKZ 超轻粘土山河令温客行周子舒龚俊张哲瀚_哔哩哔哩 (゜-゜)つロ 干杯~-bilibili

btw the song was in the ost I send to you...I always love Henry voice :love:

@UnniSarah Dear, omg I want to use SOOOO much your gif for a avatar. You did grab all WKZ and ZZS a second, strenght, for us viewers, love love a lot :kiss_wink: 

Did you know that from AvenueX said, the actor for the King Scorpio is a seiyuu, a voice actor who converting to a actor. He is cute yes!! He also the one who step down from WKZ role because he can see that he wasn't able to bring WKZ in the 100% character. WOW, he inspire!!! Really good. I was surprised too about how they present the King Scorpio. We did read the novel and I'm surprised that in the begining we have like 85% from the novel and at the end, they use only 60% from the novel and everything else was add. I'm not angry at all, I did love how they present it. But I think if we do have more and more our Shameless King WKZ, that will better hehe

Something like more proactive...how we do describe it hm.

About the ''couple'' between King Scorpio and his adoptive father, seriously is was talk more then our main couple in chinese forum. King Scorpio love for his ''father'' is really too much strong that he erased all humain feeling and keep destroy all his father ennemi. Everyone can see his cute smile, how he was really like a sheep with his father. 

lolll ''about your most annoying character'' you know he is a really veteran actor. We have a lot veterans actors in this marvellous serie. Dunno how they did to have them.(ep01) Norman from Reincarnation 1978, (ep01) Bryan from ROCH 1982, (Mr Gao) Zhang Yong Gang from Hua Mulan 1999...god they really want to grab older viewer...like myself LOL 

I NEED TO CAUTION PREVENTIVE FOR THE NEW  FUTURE VIEWERS FOR WOH

You will have some symptom so a WARNING should be write before

- Please to have next to you a defibrillator in case you will have your heart attack

- Don't drink too much any liquid, because you will not able to go to the washroom. 

- Lack of sleep will probably happen in 100% case so please don't drive any car after your WOH dose.

- Maybe you will broke something next to you because you can't anymore express how cuties our couple are. 

- If you want to learn how to flirting, you will have the master of that WKZ, please be caution to use his trick.

- When you will see next time any beggar in any other serie, you will think the first meeting between our couple. 

- Please don't take any medication for sleep because you won't able to run away from horny dream 

- Dangerous to keep listening Gong Jun singing when you drive, you can cause some accident, his voice is UNIQUE

- Everytime you will see the word ''WAIST'' you will see clearly in ep 14 who WKZ take ZZS to dance in the air....

- The chemistry between ZZS x WKX will bring you, someone who doesn't like to read, to finish the whole novel in a week.

- Anime lovers like myself will feel nostalgie when ZZS scream and remember DBZ when SGK scream.

- Prepare yourself to hide from your family when your parent ask you 'who is the lead female' and you said ''oh they dont have it...''

- Please watch in a close room or you will awake all your family and they will mad on you.

- You will not able to stop yourself to keep talking about WOH to anyone.

will ADD more caution later, hey WOH fans, please tell more more caution we should prevent to our future WOH fans???

• LOL 1
  • Blob 1

All the cast are saying goodbye tonight to WoH

Gong Jun weibo: Staking everything to repaid debts of blood. Conviction is your only shield and sword, be happy in the world, I'll see you again someday

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4619397958467980

Zhang Zhe Han weibo: Thank you to my fellow actors and all the staff.  A-Xu, live well and as you like it. Time to return to Zhang Zhe Han, there will be more character to play in the future. This tale is done, see you again.

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4619420885059233?

Tik Tok update

Zhou Zhi Su

Wen Ke Xing

https://twitter.com/CC_recommend/status/1375753750254546944?s=20

Gu Xiang

Zhang Cheng Ling

Cao Wei Ning

Scorpion King

Ye Bai Yi

Wu Xi

Qi Ye

Zhao Jing :joy:

Qian Qiao

Xi Shang Gui

• Where's My Oppa? 3

THis forum is indeed quiet. I just watched episode 19-21 with subtitles and it wasn’t to bad. it would seem the changes to the story isn’t that bad because the viewers get a better romance vibe between the Leads

Scorpion King may have a tragic past since met the white lady. Green Vixen was conflicted about the feeling for Mr Yu but she chose to protect her Masterand abandoned the lover that betrayed. We have noticed that Zhao Jing hasn’t informed SK about having a little brother. I have no idea of this little brother his his biological. Mr Zhao has an inferiority complex and feels the need to be admired a lot.

I was so disappointed in Lord Seventh and WuXi’s look in trailers . 

Why is Zhao Jing so afraid of Fu Meng?  
giphy.gif?cid=5e21488623355d5f32c6aa9f9f

Welcome Wu Yang

Great acting here 

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I have been more on douban and a few personal show groups because there’s not enough movements here. :hwaiting2:

But overall I think the show is very good. It’s not perfect but I was super satisfied with the ending and for the characterization. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@UnniSarah @arcchidus 

I also can't help wondering where do people go for discussions. FB group is pretty big likes 12k members. 

Btw where have you watched 19-21 with subtitles? As in English subs? 

Why does Scorpion King is lenient towards Qian Qiao? Does he only pities her or there are other reasons? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Why does Scorpion King is lenient towards Qian Qiao? Does he only pities her or there are other reasons? 

Qiao Qiao is a woman betrayed by Mr Yu, she was disfigured because of that man by his wife. If I were to guess it could be because of betrayal or her loyalty to her master that is what saved her and her master @Wuzetian

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@UnniSarah Zhao Jing has no biological son, all of the boys are his godsons(?)/foster sons(?), I'm really not sure in English what is the correct relationship. 

Fu Meng is his old lover, it got explained in episode 26

@Wuzetian For me I thought at first Scorpion king was suspicious of Xi Shang Gui/Fu Meng relationship to Zhao Jing, he wants to know the truth about their relationship, so he let Qian Qiao live to take care of Fu Meng. After that I think maybe he just feel pity toward a kindred spirit that never got the love she deserved from Yu Qiu Feng and her loyalty to Fu Meng. 

• Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

@UnniSarah Zhao Jing has no biological son, all of the boys are his godsons(?)/foster sons(?), I'm really not sure in English what is the correct relationship. 

Fu Meng is his old lover, it got explained in episode 26

@Wuzetian For me I thought at first Scorpion king was suspicious of Xi Shang Gui/Fu Meng relationship to Zhao Jing, he wants to know the truth about their relationship, so he let Qian Qiao live to take care of Fu Meng. After that I think maybe he just feel pity toward a kindred spirit that never got the love she deserved from Yu Qiu Feng and her loyalty to Fu Meng. 

Coz I didn't read the novel thinking the could be other reasons not explained in the drama. When Scorpion King learnt about her death he was somewhat shocked. So he really pitied her.

• Like 2

Spoiler Alert , if that is what you need.     @Wuzetian I will DM you the subtitles 

Spoiler

It is so sad to find out that Lao Wen also drank forgetful water (can't remeber the name ) and he has blocked the memory is painful for him , at least it hasn't driven him insane. Imagine having to live with the people who murdered your parents and wanting to live. At such a young age having to do crazy thing to survive. It is tuly sad and it break my heart.

Speculation no is that Zhao Jing murdered Rong Xuan , framing Gao Chong in the process and breaking the brother hood. SHen Shen has figured out Lao Wen's identity but it causes him to much pain to think about. At the end of episode 22, he is now in a coma state since Shen Shen keeps calling him "Yan'er"  "Yan'er"

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

20 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Spoiler Alert , if that is what you need.     @Wuzetian I will DM you the subtitles 

Hide contents

It is so sad to find out that Lao Wen also drank forgetful water (can't remeber the name ) and he has blocked the memory is painful for him , at least it hasn't driven him insane. Imagine having to live with the people who murdered your parents and wanting to live. At such a young age having to do crazy thing to survive. It is tuly sad and it break my heart.

Speculation no is that Zhao Jing murdered Rong Xuan , framing Gao Chong in the process and breaking the brother hood. SHen Shen has figured out Lao Wen's identity but it causes him to much pain to think about. At the end of episode 22, he is now in a coma state since Shen Shen keeps calling him "Yan'er"  "Yan'er"

Thanks! Yes pls

• Like 3

15 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

THis forum is indeed quiet. I just watched episode 19-21 with subtitles and it wasn’t to bad. it would seem the changes to the story isn’t that bad because the viewers get a better romance vibe between the Leads

Scorpion King may have a tragic past since met the white lady. Green Vixen was conflicted about the feeling for Mr Yu but she chose to protect her Masterand abandoned the lover that betrayed. We have noticed that Zhao Jing hasn’t informed SK about having a little brother. I have no idea of this little brother his his biological. Mr Zhao has an inferiority complex and feels the need to be admired a lot.
I was so disappointed in Lord Seventh and WuXi’s look in trailers . 

LOL:kiss_wink: dear I'm finally here today. 

Yes well, I think the romance vibe like you said is more definite in the drama adaptation. We can see how it's grow up each other feeling and interaction. That was the best fanservice we got for a danmei!! I really hope all other danmei will be also great like WOH!!

Green Vixen conflicted feeling is until episode 35 sigh. The production did give a big screen for this characters sadly I would like to know more about her past in jianghu. Something before she was in love with this Yu. I don't know if you saw about ROCH the version with Michelle 2014. Li Mochou was really give a big story and analyse before she become the Li Mochou we know in ROCH

Zhao Jing really have a extreme inferiority with all his brothers. To become what he was right now, he really double face. Like the novel, this character wasn't a good since the start. I was keeping eye on him. 

Lord Seventh and Wuxi. Hm, I was reading a possibility they make it into a drama version, but sure it's something that is really hard to do with so many reincarnation Lord Seventh have it. 

AvenueX said isn't possible, for me let's see....it's Priest novel, mostly all her novel is adapted right now...

I dunno what wrong with the Lord Seventh actors, he was perfect in 'Perfect and Casual'' cdrama. Something is wrong with his eyelid hm or it.s just me ?

Do you remember if Wuxi is more big than Lord Seventh in the novel? I didn't read yet...

Fu Meng is a old lover who he betrated for greed...always greed 

@arcchidusIn Doubou, WOH is still 8.6 !!! I'm so happy!! And in MDL is 8.8 yay!!!! For the cgi isn't perfect but they do the best with a low budget they have. I'm so proud for the scriptwriter and the production to keep the ''sense'' and ''taster'' from the novel. 

@Wuzetianloll in Facebook, IG is really crazy like always it's just here is really quiet like always. A lot BL no fans or probably because some want only a complete serie before to start to watch it :approves:.

@kur4p1k4 Seriously Zhao Jing look like a pervert who keep a gogo boy to play. I think they want to make something like that for viewers see...

If you want WOH episode and sub...have fun to pm me. Only for WOH fans ^^

• Like 2

2 hours ago, miaka fy said:

I dunno what wrong with the Lord Seventh actors, he was perfect in 'Perfect and Casual'' cdrama. Something is wrong with his eyelid hm or it.s just me ?

Do you remember if Wuxi is more big than Lord Seventh in the novel? I didn't read yet...

They should have picked Chen Kun or Mark Chao as Lord Seventh for acting wise and look wise.  I think Lord Seventh or WuXi’s looks doesn’t compare to the looks in novel. 

The CGI sucks @miaka fy  and when Wen Ke Xing played the Flute it wasn’t in sync with the sound. It looked awful :crybaby: I don’t know why when music is being sang or played it is never insync as it is being played. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

They should have picked Chen Kun or Mark Chao as Lord Seventh for acting wise and look wise.  I think Lord Seventh or WuXi’s looks doesn’t compare to the looks in novel. 

The CGI sucks @miaka fy  and when Wen Ke Xing played the Flute it wasn’t in sync with the sound. It looked awful :crybaby: I don’t know why when music is being sang or played it is never insync as it is being played. 

Oh my my ...You right about Chen Kun, I will imagine him really well for Lord Seventh!!! He is soooo handsome!! 

Mark Chao hm...you saw him in WuXi?

Lord Seventh must be the most beautiful man in the two novel. Everyone who saw him, feel like struck in the heart. For Wuxi physical, i'm still in Faraway wanderers LOL ....not a lot description.

Completely agree with you dear, OMG the cgi is completely wrong, but I can't push so much the luck with the low budget they have. I was surprised already they re-edit episode 31 and 32. I never hear any other drama the production will remake some CGI because fans complaint. They probably cut too much between episode 30 to 36. That why the story seem wrong a bit...

OMG When WKZ play his flute, I was like..he really dunno how to play a bamboo flute. For myself who play bamboo flute...I was like he really exagerated to much his mouth LOL still that ok it's Gong Jun :kiss_wink:

Did you rewatch episode 14? I have two version and the third will be my 4k. Something it's change when WKZ know about ZZS. When they talk, one version is play a underground a music...one other version wasn't play at all...

• Like 2