Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TiNaDo

[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, ruminati0n said:

 

goooooood morning/afternoon/evening!!!

 

the only thing im sure of that we'll get in episode 3 tomorrow (!!!) is this scene because kmy is wearing the same thing from the end of ep 2 

 

 

 

oi oi oi oi oi I HOPE I CAN SEE THE ABS TOUCHING AND "WOW" SCENE THIS WEEKEND THIS IS HYPING UP MY SOUL NYAHAHAHAHAH :naughty::naughty: 

 

welcome to the thread @Chellsee and @graceyco :happyshakes:

  • Like 3
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Wow wow wow this thread is moving fast! Can't wait for Episode 3 this weekend :wub:  The story is interesting and I like how their on-screen characters complement each other. Such strong characters portrayed by such strong actors!! Definitely looking forward to see more of this couple on-screen and off-screen. 

 

hahahahhaha they are in my mind 24/7 and I am not asking for help yet :joy: 

 

8 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

Hello everyone!

My very first post here..

I can't help but to jump in this thread, the chemistry of these two is REAL!

Please count me in..

 

:letsgo: :letsgo::letsgo: let's goooooooo!!!

  • Like 4
  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ruminati0n said:

 

goooooood morning/afternoon/evening!!!

 

the only thing im sure of that we'll get in episode 3 tomorrow (!!!) is this scene because kmy is wearing the same thing from the end of ep 2 

 

 

 

I wanna see somehow the BTS of this 

EbUXhY5X0AMKR6j?format=jpg%26name=medium

 

SYJ's smile looks too genuine and why does it feels like it is YeJi and not MoonYoung?? :joy:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Miss Dandelion must have been living her life for that scene :joy: KSH abs is really wow, and YEJI meant it

  • Like 5
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WELCOME TO THE THREAD @Chellsee :please:

 

Yes hahaha I wanna see the BTS of that abs touching scene, must be really funny :joy: 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

One among the many of my fave!

The way they leaning to each other... I can't!

 

this is my fave toooo :cries: this shoot is really the hottest it looks so pure and sexy 

  • Like 5
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gunhooooo said:

Yes hahaha I wanna see the BTS of that abs touching scene, must be really funny :joy: 

 

Why do I feel like KSH will be all shy and SYJ wont even flinch??? HAHAHA

 

And welcomeee @Chellsee :wub:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, moonlover said:

 

 

SYJ's smile looks too genuine and why does it feels like it is YeJi and not MoonYoung?? :joy:

 

I believe that YJ forgot her character and acts as herself in that scene :joy: Mr dandelion's abs is hard to resist

1 minute ago, ruminati0n said:

 

Why do I feel like KSH will be all shy and SYJ wont even flinch??? HAHAHA

 

 

YJ's smile says it all :joy::joy: this is funny can't wait for saturday 

welcome @Chellsee and @graceyco

  • Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ruminati0n said:

 

Why do I feel like KSH will be all shy and SYJ wont even flinch??? HAHAHA

 

I have imagine KSH shy laugh :joy: 

 

 

5 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

Here's new stills of our OTP for coming episode 3.

YEJI'S REALLY PRETTYYYYYY :cries:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

Here's new stills of our OTP for coming episode 3.

 

I think this will be the time where ST will meet MY and they will take a picture together :yaaa: 

so so so so so so so exciteeeed

  • Like 2
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

Hello everyone!

My very first post here..

I can't help but to jump in this thread, the chemistry of these two is REAL!

Please count me in... :blush:

 

1593137059.gif

 

1593137058.gif

The eyes of MY here. It screams that she wants affection and LOVEEEEE. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kenchickenchi said:

The eyes of MY here. It screams that she wants affection and LOVEEEEE. 

 

and the fact that she can only feel love and affection with KT omoooooo :heart::cries::heart:

  • Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

 

One among the many of my fave!

The way they leaning to each other... I can't! 

 

 

 

 

 

oneof my favoriteeeee this photoshoot is soooo hot and sizzlingggg

  • Like 8
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kenchickenchi said:

The eyes of MY here. It screams that she wants affection and LOVEEEEE. 

 

This is so well-portrayed :cries: Their eyes are so affectionate and you can see the longing like wooow

  • Like 9
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, moonlover said:

 

and the fact that she can only feel love and affection with KT omoooooo :heart::cries::heart:

YESSSS. KT, PLEASE GIVE YOUR HEART TO MOON YOUNG RIGHT AWAY HAHA.

Ye Ji is really a great actress, no need for lines. Her EYES speaks for itself.:hwaiting:

  • Love 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...