[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

im living for saturday-sunday urghhhh, we are right??! Struggling for weekend to come for more of these two pies:Fist1:

New stills we will experience more emotional scenes i guess pls uri dramagod-irector pay all of those sadness to our babies with best passionate kisseu!!! Puhleassseee!!!:crymeme:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone! Hmm I see some people point out the lack of content from the bts clips? I forgot how it works but maybe they are saving it for a DVD? I remember from WWWSK, the fans were able to reach the required number of orders for the dvd so they got it. I’m wondering if we would be able to have this too....

1 hour ago, potatohacker said:

Hello everyone! Hmm I see some people point out the lack of content from the bts clips? I forgot how it works but maybe they are saving it for a DVD? I remember from WWWSK, the fans were able to get the required number of orders for the dvd so they got it. I’m wondering if we would be able to have this too....

I wouldnt mind purchasing one and I would want to have a DVD of all the BTS sceneeees :sparklyeyes: but seriously, TvN should be more generous in giving us BTS because not everyone had the chance to bought one hummpt

13 hours ago, LLYKE said:

I LOVE this kind of bts when you see actors and actresses working on their characters, paying attention to every small detail + to each other, leading the scenes, it shows that they understand the role they play and that they are really good professional actors. 

When I see the main ship of a drama getting along so well it puts me at ease and I can enjoy even more each episode.

They deserve all the awards they can get. u.u And I'm not only talking about YJ and SH but also the drama itself and the PD/writer. <3

All the characters deserve the recognition of the world! This series wouldnt be a bomd without them and this series wouldnt be fire without our main couple :wub: I really love how versatile our OTP could be and I would pray really hard for them to be closer together 

2 hours ago, bairama said:

im living for saturday-sunday urghhhh, we are right??! Struggling for weekend to come for more of these two pies

New stills we will experience more emotional scenes i guess pls uri dramagod-irector pay all of those sadness to our babies with best passionate kisseu!!! Puhleassseee!!!

Yehey! Saturday is tomorrow!! I really want to see more of them together not the pushing away one like you know wholesome stuffs because our girl is getting dump so much and it is not joyful anymore huehue

10 hours ago, potatohacker said:

RIGHHHT? Those kissing scenes looked so natural!! 

KSH & SYJ, maybe you can top that? :D

3 hours ago, bairama said:

i guess pls uri dramagod-irector pay all of those sadness to our babies with best passionate kisseu!!! Puhleassseee!!!

7 hours ago, Itsmylifeboss said:

I really want them to have some steamy kissing scenes:heart1:

after all that MY has been too, she deserves a hot steamy and passionate kiss!!! or a make out scene hehehe

25 minutes ago, JMarei said:

sseureki:

this will calm you down. what is this? the butterfly hug method.

awwwww I have been doing butterfly hug method everytime I see our couple on screen! I need to calm down or I'll be shouting all the time 

33 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

More of MY's grand OOTDs. :blush:

Reveal hidden contents

Eb93NbmU4AAOSAr?format=jpg%26name=large&

My favorite outfit of her is the one in the fansigning event! It was so gorgeous and gothic and she looks so good with a loose and down wavy hair! our girl looks so good in these kind of outfits and so glad she chose moon young! I never imagined someone elses playing it none other than Ye Ji

Yeeey! Tomorrow is the day! 

We deserve some cute scenes of our couple after all the pain that they've been to and actually I am so tired of MY being dump always like I wonder when will she go back to Seoul and let KT miss her! KSH wouldnt never dump SYJ heheheh

Who's excited for tomorrow?! I really want to see more of these two and not just painful stuffs because it really hurts my feeling seeing my favorite fictional characters cry. I would like to have some wallpaper worthy scenes too! PD-nim should give us some fun!!! 

Just now, seojiseoji said:

I wonder what will be MY's wardrobe tomorrow haha! I would like her to wear some sizzling outfits and seduce KT but it looks like KT wouldnt be seduced with legs!! :lol:

Well, there's more episode to come and maybe KT will change hmmm...legs....

I seriously want these two to date! They are getting old! They should use their genes and make another visuals in this world! 

BTW I already voted for our dandelion couple for TC Candler's  100 mosts and I hope you all will vote too it was posted here by @lukeandadelaide and I am happy that they are one of the nominees! But seriously they dont need those popularity contest because they are the MOST BEAUTIFUL AND HANDSOME human beings for meee

7 minutes ago, moonlover said:
9 minutes ago, seojiseoji said:

I wonder what will be MY's wardrobe tomorrow haha! I would like her to wear some sizzling outfits and seduce KT but it looks like KT wouldnt be seduced with legs!! :lol:

hahahahahahhaha we gotta see more and KT wont stay like that forever! :joy::joy: HE IS A MAN TOO YA KANW

3 minutes ago, parknaeun said:
10 minutes ago, moonlover said:
12 minutes ago, seojiseoji said:

hahahahahahhaha we gotta see more and KT wont stay like that forever! :joy::joy: HE IS A MAN TOO YA KANW

There is more to come and I agree that KT wont push MY away forever and hee is a man too but it feels like KT is one of the 000.01% of the male population who wouldnt be seduced by a mere gorgeous woman's legs that man's too righteous it's crayzee HAHAHAHAH even if MY would stand naked he wouldnt flinch maybe HAHAHAHHAHAH

Archived