[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

I watched this couple's interview video on youtube, I am not sure anyone noticed that during the session of the "brain structure writing game", KSH wrote in the brain structure picture in the following manner :

1. My brother

2. Go MY

3. My hospital

4. My friend

5. My future bride (when he talked about this, his eyes naturally look at Seo YJ, nothing can hide, isn't it? :w00t: )

6. My director

I find it so funny for KSH, anyone spotted that? :D:lol:

• Like 4
  • Shocked 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:

I watched this couple's interview video on youtube, I am not sure anyone noticed that during the session of the "brain structure writing game", KSH wrote in the brain structure picture in the following manner :

1. My brother

2. Go MY

3. My hospital

4. My friend

5. My future bride (when he talked about this, his eyes naturally look at Seo YJ, nothing can hide, isn't it? :w00t: )

6. My director

I find it so funny for KSH, anyone spotted that? :D:lol:

I thought I was the only one Who noticed that. Lol.. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 8
  • LOL 4

13 hours ago, Sofiaaaa11 said:

Call me delulu, but how can you not ship them IRL? They're look so good together! Their chemistry is too powerful to ignore. Huhuhu

Call me delulu but I bet they'll be dating years from now and I am not jinxing it

• Like 5
  • Love 2

16 hours ago, potatohacker said:

is this the first time SYJ is being flirty with her leading man? jdjdjdks well who wouldn’t when it’s KSH 

hahahahahhahahahahahha I agree but I also think that YeJi might have liked him or they like each other whateverr 

15 hours ago, Sofiaaaa11 said:

look at them they look like they're lovers. And KSH trying to explain something to SYJ hahahaha

If they'll ended up dating I think KSH will be the one to explain always HAHAHAHHA 

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, lebeaucouple said:

5. My future bride (when he talked about this, his eyes naturally look at Seo YJ, nothing can hide, isn't it? 

OMG OMG someone finally said it! I thought I was just mistaken for a moment and then there you have it! I would really be the happiest person alive if they'll end up together and then have babies HAHAHA I mean I am not trying to make it really faster and well...

11 hours ago, midflight said:

I'll just ship them. And then five years later, let's revive this thread when they finally confirm that they're together JFDS:KLFSDFJSLFVNKV NSLKFWENBSLFKCE>

This thread will be on fire when it happens hahahaha

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

42 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Filming

OH NO ANOTHER CONFRONTATION WHEN WILL THIS STOOOOOOP?! huhuhuhuhuhu

Seriously we really should lock KT in the cursed castle he always leave MY hanging huhuhuhu

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, lebeaucouple said:

1. My brother

2. Go MY

3. My hospital

4. My friend

5. My future bride (when he talked about this, his eyes naturally look at Seo YJ, nothing can hide, isn't it? 

6. My director

I find it so funny for KSH, anyone spotted that? 

Future bride it is! What Soo Hyun wants Soo Hyun gets!

We really should push our girl to the move and then the rest is history! I really woudnlt mind if they'll end up getting married this year lmao how fast but I think they really should end up together! THEY ARE MEANT TO BEEE and I would really be crying really hard if this ship will be dry as my face lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

14 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

They really look like the version of each other 

awww soulmates tend to look alike! :shaq:

When I first saw this two I really thought they are relatives LOL! But my shipping instincts making me drew more to them and voila they are lovers...soon 

I love how they are the mirror of each other it looks like SYJ is the girl version of KSH HAHAHHAHA

• Love 5

Before I BR (backread) this thread, wanna post first to share that I'm starting to root for this couple. :fun:I love their chemistry.

The first time I laid my eyes on them together was during the Baeksang Awards 2020. They were too elegant and royal. Am looking forward to their drama. I hope they showcase more of their chemistrt in the coming episodes and of course the story too 

• Like 1
  • Love 14

11 hours ago, potatohacker said:

LMAOOO THIS IS ME IN EVERY SHIP I HAVE HAD DJDJKSKS i have 2 other main ships in this forum the other one is as dry as sahara desert now  dhjsjsit’s been 4 yrs while the other is doing good and chill af it’s been 2 yrs haha shipper problems let’s just enjoy them for now lmao

I had shipped so many couples in the past and I swear I havent heard from them for a while because they sunk :crymeme: When I joined this ship I had the void of hurting my heart again lmao but I really think they will sail like look at them!!! They are the embodiment of what shipping looks like and I swear they are giving me the BJ vibes! I wouldnt be suprised if they will have a dating news later this year and my heart might be jumping coz of joy if that happens

• Like 10
  • Love 4

2 minutes ago, strongtower said:

Before I BR (backread) this thread, wanna post first to share that I'm starting to root for this couple. I love their chemistry.

The first time I laid my eyes on them together was during the Baeksang Awards 2020. They were too elegant and royal. Am looking forward to their drama. I hope they showcase more of their chemistrt in the coming episodes and of course the story too 

Yeeees welcome to the thread and I sweaaar to the gods that they are the new powerhouse couple! They are really elegant and classy and their faces are the real meaning of visuals! We got to see more in the remaining episodes and i really wish we gotta see more of the swoon scenes hahahaha

• Like 7
  • Love 4

I have seen my boi really nervous acting with his female co stars but I never seen him this way :joy: I would say that SYJ being so close to him gave him the effect and I wouldnt blame him for that since Yeji is making me gay too! and in all of their interviews he will just keep on repeating the scene that makes him really nervous and it was all the scenes with Yeji being so close to him :joy: this highest paid actor is such a fan and I think they really should date now

3 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Kim Soo Hyun update his IG

Moon Kang Tae still

omo! are we gotta see Kang Tae working out?? :shaq:

• Like 13
  • LOL 6

6 minutes ago, soohyunhandsome said:

I have seen my boi really nervous acting with his female co stars but I never seen him this way  I would say that SYJ being so close to him gave him the effect and I wouldnt blame him for that since Yeji is making me gay too! and in all of their interviews he will just keep on repeating the scene that makes him really nervous and it was all the scenes with Yeji being so close to him  this highest paid actor is such a fan and I think they really should date now

I love how Mr Dandelion is the highest paid actor yet he is sooo humble!! I also wouldnt be suprised if they'll announce that they are dating like I have been waiting for that hahahahha!  This couple is such an embodiment of grace and aura if you'll see them you'll be star struck and maybe you'll faint too but seriously this couple is full of visuals and chemistry and I wonder what their off-spring will be!! I think it would look like just the both of them since our couple looks so similar HAHAHAHHAHA

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4