[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

5 minutes ago, seojiseoji said:

Yes but KT had his friend but MY is really alone. I mean :cries:

YES!! BB IS ALL ALONE :bawling:

But also KT didn't share any details about what happened with Jaesu... Jaesu brought it up but he stayed silent.

My favorite part of that scene was KT basically ignoring Jaesu but once MY was mentioned he's like "what" "when" "where" hahaha

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, starwater0 said:

YES!! BB IS ALL ALONE :bawling:

But also KT didn't share any details about what happened with Jaesu... Jaesu brought it up but he stayed silent.

My favorite part of that scene was KT basically ignoring Jaesu but once MY was mentioned he's like "what" "when" "where" hahaha

Our boi is lowkey concern :rolleyes: we really should just locked him up in the castle so he'll realized 

7 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Found this

I really agree on this. 

• Love 10

Our Moon Kang Tae really amazing :heart3:

Kim Soo-hyun,  NO 1 male entertainer with a body full of health and beauty

Netizens chose actor Kim Soo-hyun as 'a male entertainer with a body full of health that they want to resemble '. 

Exciting Dish, operated by community portal site D. Inside and taste search company My Cellops, voted as 'a male celebrity with a healthy body that wants to resemble', and  Kim Soo Hyun ranked first. 

The voting took place from June 21 to June 27. Kim Soo-hyun took first place with a 62.6% approval rating. 

The second place was actor Park Seo-jun. Actor Kwon Sang-woo rose to third place. 

In addition, singer Rain, Kim Jong-guk, and others were named . 

Meanwhile, Kim Soo-hyun is appearing on tvN 'Psycho is okay.' 

http://www.theceluv.com/article.php?aid=1593494883330518005

Chic news photo

A male star with a healthy body that wants to resemble, Kim Soo-hyun NO 1,  Park Seo-joon NO 2

Let's take a look at the results of the online voting on the theme of ' A male star with a healthy body who wants to resemble' at the exciting dish operated by community portal site DC Inside and AI application group MyCellus.

Photo Source = Each star's official website, SNS

Actor Kim Soo-hyun occupied the number one male star with a healthy body that they want to resemble. Unlike his fine-looking appearance, his strong muscular body adds the charm. Recently, he has been working hard as a TVN drama 'Psycho, but it's okay', returning home from the military after 5 years.

Among the various attractive points, Kim Soo-hyun appeared in the following order: 49%'good-looking', 17%'excellent', 16%'clean', and 15%'washing'.

Actor'Park Seo-joon' was ranked second. His attractive rank, boasting a tall, muscular body, was as high as 29% for'good-looking', 24% for'clean', and 22% for'whitening'.

In addition, Kwon Sang-woo,  Kim Jong-guk, Julien Kang, and Daniel Henney were named as stars of a healthy body.

http://digitalchosun.dizzo.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/06/30/2020063080194.html

'Psycho is okay', Kim Soo-hyun power → No. 1 in content influence

'Psycho but it's okay' starring Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Ye-ji ranked first in the overall content impact index. 

According to the CPI (CONTENT POWER INDEX) announced by CJ ENM on June 30,  'Psycho but it's okay'  won first place in overall category (drama, non-drama (entertainment/entertainment)). 

This ranking of 'Psycho but it's okay' has risen 10th from last week.

A little bit about fantasy fairy-tale love where Moon Kang-Tae (Kim Soo-Hyun), a psychiatric ward guard who refuses to love under heavy weight, and Go Mun-Young (Seo Ye-Ji), a fairy tale writer who doesn't know love due to birth defects, heals and heals each other's wounds It's a strange romantic comedy drama. It was the first broadcast on the last 20th. 

Meanwhile, the content impact index is a consumer behavior-based content impact measurement model jointly developed by CJ ENM and Nielsen Korea. Three terrestrial companies, seven channels of CJ ENM (tvN, Mnet, OCN, OnStyle, Olive, XtvN, OtvN), four vertical films and two general PP channels (MBC Every 1, Comedy TV) were measured. The genres of drama, entertainment, entertainment, music, and infotainment are among the targets. 

Full article

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002875201

http://www.slist.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=166933

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 7

I hope we get to have kissing scenes like those in Queen Inhyun’s Man and What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim :naughty: these dramas are both from TVN and i might say they have the best KS, so pls im begging

Is SYJ rly this flirty? I mean she’s really confident when she talks dhdjjs Save Me is not focused on romance so the bts wont tell this. With Lawless Lawyer she also looked good with joon gi but HER CHEMISTRY WITH KSH IS RLY ON FIREEEE KSH is such a babie lol SYJ will def take the lead lmao 

• Like 3
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 6

11 hours ago, ruminati0n said:

as they say, "it's the little things" :tears: here's another small, seemingly inconsequential, scene that made my heart flutter:

I love this scene too...he acts like a bf here..;) he seems cold towards her but he cares..:)

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images/gifs/videos. Thanks.
  • Like 2
  • Love 9

3 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Black Pink and other idols also watch It's Okay To Not Be Okay

The collection of Ko Moon Yeong’s children books

YAY!! That makes me so happy :)

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 1
  • Love 9

Naver’s VOD...( people has to purchase the episodes to watch them )
P1: 6/23 - 6/29 ( weekly)
P2 : 6/29 ( Daily )
P3 : 6/30 ( Real time ) Suddenly YWCFTS jumped to NO 2

Kim Soo Hyun teach us how to do the "Butterfly Hug Method" to calm ourselves down:
1. Place your hands on your shoulders as you form an X.
2. And you alternately pat your shoulders.
3. That's the point of it. It's alternate, not together.

• Like 2
  • Love 10

Hi everyone i hope every single one of you has a amazing and blessed day i want to let you know that Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji are nominated for TCCandler's 100 most beautiful/handsome faces 2020. You can vote for them by clicking on the links here below it will take you to the official instagram page of TCCandler's and you can support them by liking their pictures. Lets support our best and favorite couple. 7aTi.gif

Link 1 Kim Soo Hyun: 

Link 2 Seo Ye Ji: 

Edited by lukeandadelaide
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 10

7 hours ago, LLYKE said:

Seo Yeji is The actress of the moment and I live for this. :wub:

home girl is currently killing it!! She’s won over sooooo many people since this drama started! She deserves all the love and support she has been getting. So happy for her:heart:

5-E30-EB32-1203-49-D4-8-BEC-624-EBD5455-

• Like 11
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1