[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

7 minutes ago, parknaeun said:
24 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

are you lost seo ye ji? 

Reveal hidden contents

SUPRISE 

106125838_3054648274584495_8310243327630

This is so giving me 365 days vibes lmao! :joy: I would love to see the "are you lost baby girl" scene tho but I remember that the series is a lotta different and probably Korea isnt ready for those kind of steams HAHAHAHHA KSH would be great playing a mafia boss hahahahhaha

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 8

2 minutes ago, gunhooooo said:
11 minutes ago, parknaeun said:
28 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

are you lost seo ye ji? 

Reveal hidden contents

SUPRISE 

106125838_3054648274584495_8310243327630

This is so giving me 365 days vibes lmao! :joy: I would love to see the "are you lost baby girl" scene tho but I remember that the series is a lotta different and probably Korea isnt ready for those kind of steams HAHAHAHHA KSH would be great playing a mafia boss hahahahhaha

why are you all doing this to me... i have just finished watching 365 days and I couldnt stop laughing after I read this! Lol I had a hard time imagining our dandelion couple as the characters of the movie HAHAHAHAHHA the two of them are so wholesome even though the sexual tension are on fire! We actually deserve some hot steamy scene ey

• LOL 11

Well I guess it is safe to say that Ms Dandelion got an effect on KSH! 

I am really inlove with this ship and I guess it is giving me a shippable soul after KSH is being so giddy hahaha! This is hyping up my shipper spirit

• Like 5
  • Love 9

I have been KSH fan for a long time and SYJ is the only girl I ship him with and I dont regret my choice! I can say that she really got the effect on him :shaq: SYJ's laugh everytime he talks about it says a lot HAHAHAHHA our girl should make the first move now since our boy is all shy and nervous

• Love 18

1 minute ago, paulinebae said:

she is being flirty!! I think she already did the first move HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH 

Well let us support her in every actions she will do that will lead this ship to sail!!! I SUPPORT STRONG WOMAN! HAHAHAH

• LOL 6

7 hours ago, ruminati0n said:

NEW TVN INTERVIEW VIDEO: https://tv.naver.com/v/14606656

no full english subs yet,

HI CHINGGUS I JUST FOUND THE ENG SUB! it's in instagram though, and i cant embed ig links here, but you guys should search the user "forurfeels" and watch it too, it's actually a very insightful interview from the four main leads!

7 hours ago, ruminati0n said:

also tried to translate the caption of this tweet via google translate, and it said "From episode 5, Kang Tae is ruined and starts to play." :o

^and to clarify this part, what KSH actually said in the eng subbed version was pretty close to the google translation! here are some screenshots of the exciting things we can expect this weekend ~

6WIITRg.pnggGv0oyw.pngCMrTYPi.png

• Like 6
  • Shocked 13
  • LOL 3

YAAAAA WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!!!!

I PROMISED MYSELF NOT TO SHIP THEM IN REAL LIFE BECAUSE IT WILL HURT BUT NO! WHEN I GOT HERE, YOU'RE ALL SUPPORTIVE AND DFJSDLKFJSDL:KJSL:VKJS:LD

You know what?

I'll just ship them. And then five years later, let's revive this thread when they finally confirm that they're together JFDS:KLFSDFJSLFVNKV NSLKFWENBSLFKCE>

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

36 minutes ago, midflight said:

YAAAAA WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!!!!

I PROMISED MYSELF NOT TO SHIP THEM IN REAL LIFE BECAUSE IT WILL HURT BUT NO! WHEN I GOT HERE, YOU'RE ALL SUPPORTIVE AND DFJSDLKFJSDL:KJSL:VKJS:LD

You know what?

I'll just ship them. And then five years later, let's revive this thread when they finally confirm that they're together JFDS:KLFSDFJSLFVNKV NSLKFWENBSLFKCE>

LMAOOO THIS IS ME IN EVERY SHIP I HAVE HAD DJDJKSKS i have 2 other main ships in this forum the other one is as dry as sahara desert now  dhjsjsit’s been 4 yrs while the other is doing good and chill af it’s been 2 yrs haha shipper problems let’s just enjoy them for now lmao

• Like 3
  • LOL 11