[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

On 6/30/2020 at 6:44 PM, potatohacker said:

I hope we get to have kissing scenes like those in Queen Inhyun’s Man and What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim :naughty: these dramas are both from TVN and i might say they have the best KS, so pls im begging

Is SYJ rly this flirty? I mean she’s really confident when she talks dhdjjs Save Me is not focused on romance so the bts wont tell this. With Lawless Lawyer she also looked good with joon gi but HER CHEMISTRY WITH KSH IS RLY ON FIREEEE KSH is such a babie lol SYJ will def take the lead lmao 

OOOOOOOOOH

WWWSK has such a great kissing scenes and I am living for it :twerk2: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

28 minutes ago, ruminati0n said:

just saw the english-subbed EP4 BTS now too!! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEmhvNmOIp0)

look at the director being the captain of our ship and giving these two time to interact and share inputs on their scenes :tears: AND THIS CLIP OF KSH REMEMBERING THE SMALLEST DETAILS!!!!! AND DIRECTING SYJ ON HOW SHE SHOULD TOUCH HIS HAIR SSJHDGAJDGA turns out they are both leaders in the relationship after all, just in different ways...

small details that matter :wub: I swear the director is lowkey shipping them hehehhee

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 1

I can never think of another actress that can play Moon Young just the way Yeji played her character. She is absolutely made for the role and we are living for it! Her chemistry with our Mr Dandelion is really sizzling and how amazing could it be for the world to have this powerhouse couple! The whole South Korea will shake when they'll announce that they are dating soon. AMEN.

• Like 12
  • Love 4

I am really actually laughing how hard I can pray every night while being this horny girl impatiently waiting for my favorite couple to kiss! I would like to say sorry for the almighty for what I've been to and I am actually not regretting it hehehe

15932800451593280039.gif&key=c5bd01991d7

• Like 1
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 8

Hi guys! What date is it today? 

I am so impatient since this drama aired! I would like for the weekends to come faster like why the weekdays runs so slow? I am excited to see more of our MoonMoon couple and I am anticipating more of their love story

• Like 2
  • Love 3

On 7/1/2020 at 12:56 AM, LLYKE said:

Seo Yeji is The actress of the moment and I live for this. :wub:

As a fan of her, I am really happy for all the recognition she deserves at the moment! She deserves all of these and she finally got the name now! I also love how KSH is the highest paid actor in SK too! Our couple deserves all of these and I am happy for all the blessings they received

• Like 7
  • Love 8

I have never been this struck with any other kdrama couple the way our dandelion couple has given! They are absolutely swooon worthy and I am not regretting that I pooured all of my time shipping the two of them! They are absolutely the best and I really hope they'll grow closer with each other as the day goes by!! 

• Like 5
  • Love 7

2 hours ago, ruminati0n said:

look at the director being the captain of our ship and giving these two time to interact and share inputs on their scenes :tears: AND THIS CLIP OF KSH REMEMBERING THE SMALLEST DETAILS!!!!! AND DIRECTING SYJ ON HOW SHE SHOULD TOUCH HIS HAIR SSJHDGAJDGA turns out they are both leaders in the relationship after all, just in different ways...

hahahahahahhahahahaha we should trust this captain!!! :Fist1:

• LOL 6

2 hours ago, ruminati0n said:

just saw the english-subbed EP4 BTS now too!! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEmhvNmOIp0)

I LOVE this kind of bts when you see actors and actresses working on their characters, paying attention to every small detail + to each other, leading the scenes, it shows that they understand the role they play and that they are really good professional actors. 

When I see the main ship of a drama getting along so well it puts me at ease and I can enjoy even more each episode.

They deserve all the awards they can get. u.u And I'm not only talking about YJ and SH but also the drama itself and the PD/writer. <3

• Like 5
  • Love 13