[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

38 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

TvN is not greedy like SBS. We can expect more BTS than usual :P

So glad this series is on TvN! We might not have seen more of our couple if it was aired on open channels 

20 minutes ago, starwater0 said:

I'm so excited for the rest of the episodes guys!!! Most of the scenes from the teasers have been released so its uncharted territory now!! We dont know what to expect anymoreeee

I am really excited to the rest of the episodes too. Even though our moonmoon couple is really funny at times but their story is really heartbreaking

• Like 3
  • Love 3

18 minutes ago, starwater0 said:

I'm so excited for the rest of the episodes guys!!! Most of the scenes from the teasers have been released so its uncharted territory now!! We dont know what to expect anymoreeee

i posted this in the drama discussion forum, but posting here too. these are the few scenes from the teasers that havent been released yet! and since KT's wearing the same outfit in some clips from the episode 5 teaser, looks like we can expect these in the weekend ~ 

Screen-Shot-2020-06-29-at-8-37-43-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-06-29-at-8-38-03-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-06-29-at-8-38-42-PM.png

KT's finally going back to the cursed castle and he'll realize MY has been the girl from his childhood all along :o *exciting*

• Like 4
  • Awesome 13

3 minutes ago, kenchickenchi said:

uhuh im also thinking this. first half will be MY chasing KT. second half will be KT chasing MY. haha

Kinda want to see this scenario. When KT will be chasing MY she will be just like "nah i'm good" and trynna see when will he lasts and then HAHAHAH omg i love this... 

• LOL 12

2 minutes ago, ruminati0n said:

i posted this in the drama discussion forum, but posting here too. these are the few scenes from the teasers that havent been released yet! and since KT's wearing the same outfit in some clips from the episode 5 teaser, looks like we can expect these in the weekend ~ 

KT's finally going back to the cursed castle and he'll realize MY has been the girl from his childhood all along :o *exciting*

yeeees!! since KT is really a strong persons I guess he wont be afraid of ghosts nyahahhaah

• LOL 6

1 minute ago, ruminati0n said:

oh deaaar!! KT trynna push her away without realizing he chased her off in his childhood :rolleyes:

• LOL 11

6 minutes ago, ruminati0n said:

I am looking forward in KT's visit to the cursed castle :coolshades:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, soohyunhandsome said:

small things that matters :crymeme:

i think since KT's always trying to suppress himself around MY, all the things he does–even the littlest ones–that show he cares about her make a really big impact. just imagine when they're both healed enough to care about each other openly im  :crymeme:

• Sad 11

21 minutes ago, adorablehome said:
24 minutes ago, kenchickenchi said:

we should get atleast 1 kissing scene on the first half of the series.:Please:

YES PLEAAAAASE!!! A FRENCH TOAST ONE WITH TONGUE CLASHING....JOKE

THIS TYPE OF TOPIC IS HYPING UP MY SOUL :Fist1: 

I REALLY WANT A FRENCH KISS!  

omg wow I really said it 

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 6

15 minutes ago, soohyunhandsome said:

Kinda want to see when will MY will stop on chasing KT tho!! LET HIM MISS YOU MOOON YOUNG

9 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

Kinda want to see this scenario. When KT will be chasing MY she will be just like "nah i'm good" and trynna see when will he lasts and then HAHAHAH omg i love this... 

YES!!! Let him know what he's missing!!! hahahaha :joy: 

When MY goes back to Seoul and he starts to miss her presence... its what we need

10 minutes ago, seojiseoji said:

I am really excited to the rest of the episodes too. Even though our moonmoon couple is really funny at times but their story is really heartbreaking

Especially after ep 4...these two had such a long day after everything that happened and they didn't have anyone to lean on... :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Love 12

1 minute ago, parknaeun said:

THIS TYPE OF TOPIC IS HYPING UP MY SOUL :Fist1: 

I REALLY WANT A FRENCH KISS!  

omg wow I really said it 

honestly with all the sexual tension they're building up they better give us something!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

6 minutes ago, ruminati0n said:

i think since KT's always trying to suppress himself around MY, all the things he does–even the littlest ones–that show he cares about her make a really big impact. just imagine when they're both healed enough to care about each other openly im  :crymeme:

small things that matter :wub: I am really looking forward to the day that they will be both healed from their emotional traumas and start healing each other wounds. This type of genre is really my fancy and I cant wait to cry darn

• Love 13

14 minutes ago, ruminati0n said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA is that MY back in her Addams family dress :joy:

I want more scenes like this!!! They look so domesticated!! It feels like an AU , an entirely different drama hahaha

IMG-2207.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 16

5 minutes ago, ruminati0n said:

honestly with all the sexual tension they're building up they better give us something!!!

I WILL LEAD THAT RIOT!

Since our MY is really horny I would say that she deserved some FUN  right like I mean I'll really make a scene of they dont atleast get that steaming hot make out scene like duuuh

• Naughty 4
  • LOL 5

9 minutes ago, starwater0 said:

Especially after ep 4...these two had such a long day after everything that happened and they didn't have anyone to lean on... :bawling:

Yes but KT had his friend but MY is really alone. I mean :cries:

• Sad 10

5 minutes ago, starwater0 said:

I want more scenes like this!!! They look so domesticated!! It feels like an AU , an entirely different drama hahaha

MY in that shirt looks really innocent. I might think she didnt confessed that shes horny to a guy hmmpt

• LOL 7

8 minutes ago, parknaeun said:

I WILL LEAD THAT RIOT!

Since our MY is really horny I would say that she deserved some FUN  right like I mean I'll really make a scene of they dont atleast get that steaming hot make out scene like duuuh

you can just say that you want a bed scene sis :joy::joy:

• LOL 2