[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

1 minute ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Soo Hyun is a shy person and a bit awkward. So it's normal for me if he seems nervous around Ye Ji. Even with JJH, he sometimes looks shy. You can look his ears, when he nervous or shy, his ears getting red

our boi is a shy person so SYJ SHOULD TAKE THE FIRST MOVE NOW

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Oh my :joy:

Soo Hyun is a shy person and a bit awkward. So it's normal for me if he seems nervous around Ye Ji. Even with JJH, he sometimes looks shy. You can look his ears, when he nervous or shy, his ears getting red

tenor.gif?itemid=4392994 

ALRIGHT GUYS!! SINCE SYJ IS REALLY FLIRTY SO WE SHOULD JUST TRUSTT HER FOR HER MOOOVE HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

3 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I love these two!!! Their chemistry!!! Fire!!!

:biubiu:

o ma gaaaad HAHAHAHHAHAHAH HIII @vangsweetie637 WELCOME TO THE THREAD HAHAHAHAHHA

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

I am laughing hahahahahahahaah 

Since Mr Dandelion is really shy, we would like to take prayers on our girl SYJ to be more confident with a heart and we really shouldnt be worried because she might have taken the first move off cam AMEN

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 minutes ago, parknaeun said:

Since Mr Dandelion is really shy, we would like to take prayers on our girl SYJ to be more confident with a heart and we really shouldnt be worried because she might have taken the first move off cam AMEN

AMEEEEEEEEEEEEN

I really hope our prayers will be taken aboooove HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

• LOL 8

10 minutes ago, parknaeun said:

AMEN TO THAT!! 

• LOL 9

7 minutes ago, starwater0 said:

I'm so excited for the rest of the episodes guys!!! Most of the scenes from the teasers have been released so its uncharted territory now!! We dont know what to expect anymoreeee

62508803.jpg

we should get atleast 1 kissing scene on the first half of the series.:Please:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

25 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

TvN is not greedy like SBS. We can expect more BTS than usual :P

@lyrically aesthetic lol, shocked to see me??

Bar will be open here too for us shippers!! ;) :lol:

LOLOLOLOLOOOOL HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH YEEEES SO GLAD YOU ARE HERE HAHAHAHAH 

8 minutes ago, starwater0 said:

I'm so excited for the rest of the episodes guys!!! Most of the scenes from the teasers have been released so its uncharted territory now!! We dont know what to expect anymoreeee

yaaaaaaaaaaas I kinda want to know where's the "You make me so worried" hmpt HAHAHAHHAHAHA :shaq:

• LOL 12

16 minutes ago, starwater0 said:

Kinda want to see when will MY will stop on chasing KT tho!! LET HIM MISS YOU MOOON YOUNG

• Like 3
  • Sad 1