[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

1 hour ago, HopeHyunjiisreal said:

Am I the only one disappointed on how KSH treated SYJ during their acceptance speech for their hot issue award? I can't help but compare it with LJG. He really is a genuine friend. I'm more of SYJ fan that is why I felt sad when KSH did not even stay until she finished her speech and only gave her a quick glance. I hope all those bts moments weren't just for promotion of their drama. SYJ deserved to be treated like what LJG did to her. He walked with her, complimented her and took a picture with her at the red carpet. It's been 2 years since their last drama together but he is not afraid to show how precious she is to him. I love him more now!!! 

I did feel the same way. I saw the clip and the next thing I know, KSH was gone. To be honest, I waited for this award hoping to get a glimpse of them again. I was disappointed. Even if it means fan service, I was expecting a little bit more. Not to mention, they are also label mates. SYJ looks stunning!!! I get the social distancing part. We are in a pandemic. But could he not have stayed ! They won the award together!

1 hour ago, HopeHyunjiisreal said:

I appreciate how LGJ is willing to brake the protocol just for the sake of her. He even took a photo with her. Like KSH they won the same award but the outcome with him is what we would have wanted for the Hyunji couple. Seeing those videos and photos made me conclude that it is possible but Hyunji avoided every interaction as much as possible. Even the post on GM insta is disappointing. They could have posted a photo of them together for hot issue award and separate posts for their individual awards. I think they are exaggerating it. Guess we would be expecting less from them in the future. 

You are definitely not the only one who was disappointed last night......I was really upset about the whole AAA with social distance protocols and how Hyunji didn't have any pics together. I didn't watch the whole show, so didn't realize there was such protocols until I woke up this morning. All I want to say and remember now if how LGJ Oppa went above and beyond for Yeaji which really mattered as he understands how Yeaji is nervous and shy back when working together in 2018. He did say at one interview that they both have problems sleeping at night because they tend to think a lot. Not to mentioned, he is much senior to Huynji that I tend to forget due to Oppa's young look and kind heart. He was there to support her, ease her nerves and burst her out laughing on/off stage. I read on the twitter he even waited for her at the photowall after receiving the award. They chatted and took pic after Yeaji gave her speech to the media. Amazing how thoughtful and warm Oppa is even after two years who demonstrates a different kind of :heart: to Yeaji.

For Soohyun and GM, I respect them taking pauctuion seriously for their reasons as Soohyun just returned to the industry and GM is a fairly young company and more other reasons. The chance of Hyunji working together again is so low (due to all those you-know-who reasons), but I would be so thrilled to see LGJ Oppa and Yeaji work together as she seems always smiling and busting out laughing around him who is just a close friend, a caring big-brother. Love their interactions, chemistry, and again a different form of love that IOTNBO tried to tell us:wub: (wishing there is a love finger emoji which Oppa does all the time)

4 hours ago, Mojo said:

I love how seo ye ji dedicated her award to Kim so hyun opps “moon gangtae I mean.’  her best artist awards. For teaching her what warmth is, what emotion is and especially what love is....yea ji you so cheeky.! Hehhehe... Kim so hyun always look so dashing :fullofhearts:

Agree! How smart and sweet Yeaji used KMY's tone at the speech and thanked MGT shows again she said about MGT is the one and only in KMY's mind (with her drawing the contents of brain). Yeaji herself was healed via KMY, but without MGT, KMY wouldn't be healed herself. :heart: It proves again Yeaji is such an amazing actor who understands her character inside/out which might be why she tends to take a break for a while after filming, so she can get herself back.  

Edited by Babybear
  • Like 2

Yes, the rules were disappointing but I realized I cannot expect more during these times. I believe the thought of them being on the same stage works well enough. When SYJ dedicated her first acting award to MGT I was surprised because I thought her character was so memorable, healing on her own will and design with MGT’s help. Surely I thought she would congratulate GMY but she chose to mention MGT. This is evidence enough that MGT is very special in her heart. If she’s talking about MGT the fictional character or the actor playing MGT, only she will know. Btw, SYJ is truly a thoughtful person, I really loved her speeches. I was...MEH about KSH’s speeches :D

• Like 4

Hi I'm a silent lurker here. I enjoy reading the conversations in this forum. But i decided to write something just to give my opinion on last night event. I've watched AHS and LSK speech on stage and they did the same like KSH and SYJ. It's the protocol. As soon as LSK started her speech, AHS was not on the stage as well. They got the same award and acted in same drama. LJG is well mannered guy. You can see how well he treated his colleagues like MCW and IU.  He looked really glad to see SYJ who he may not have seen so long. For me, he is very brave to break the protocol knowing how their netizens are. He can get backlashes and criticisms for his action. About their interaction, i don't really feel disappointed. I see it in different angle. The more they hide their interactions, the more fishy it looks. Come on, they're from same company, act in same drama, it's weirder when they don't have a single pic together (they maybe did, but not for the whole world to see). Remember the after party pic, when the person who uploaded their pic together had to delete the photo? There's nothing wrong with the pic. There are four people in that pic. They are being veeeerrryy careful. Too much, in my opinion. So, guys don't be too disappointed okay :grin:

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

@HopeHyunjiisreal

Hi, I understand you may be upset about KSH leaving her on stage alone, but I don't think you gave a fair judgment. KSH was just following the protocol.

First, the protocol was made for safety and health reasons.

Second of all, with all the spotlight and shipping going on, of course he wouldn't want to break the protocol like LJG as it will raise more suspicions and may cause a rumour.

You can imagine what kind of headlines will appear in the following morning if he did that? There is enough suspicion already, so he just wanted to be careful. Whereas LJG could 'break the protocol' and be all casual to SYJ on stage because nothing is going on between them (apart from being friends and former colleagues) and it was a friendly gesture as he is known to be very friendly to all his costars. 

You can praise LJG all you want, but not at the expense of KSH, please. You sound more like a SYJ x LJG shipper than a Hyunji shipper, which is fine and totally your right but this is not the right forum.

On 11/29/2020 at 9:50 AM, HopeHyunjiisreal said:

Am I the only one disappointed on how KSH treated SYJ during their acceptance speech for their hot issue award? I can't help but compare it with LJG. He really is a genuine friend. I'm more of SYJ fan that is why I felt sad when KSH did not even stay until she finished her speech and only gave her a quick glance. I hope all those bts moments weren't just for promotion of their drama. SYJ deserved to be treated like what LJG did to her. He walked with her, complimented her and took a picture with her at the red carpet. It's been 2 years since their last drama together but he is not afraid to show how precious she is to him. I love him more now!!! 

What are you really saying?

First, were you implying that KSH did not treat SYJ right just because KSH did not walk with her, compliment her and take photo with her in front of the camera?

Second of all, did you assume that all of LJG's friendly gestures were to show "how precious she is to him"?

I think you misunderstand how celebrity dating works in South Korea. Look at those dating or married Kceleb couples, how many of them are showing off their love to the public? Take Rain and Taehee for example. Rain does not even follow her wife back on Instagram, let alone post a lovey dovey picture with her. Does it mean he does not treat her right or he is not proud of being with her? Do you realise how cruel the media can be and how it may damage their relationship?

There is no such thing as 'not afraid to show how precious she is to him' in most cases, as it may even do more harm than good. Unfortunately, the female side usually receives more hate than the male. Being low-key and staying under the radar is actually the way to protect the female and a hint how precious the relationship is. 

If KSH and SYJ are really dating, they will avoid any rumour as much as possible until they are ready to settle down and announce it to the world. There may be lots of antis who could throw shades towards SYJ or even KSH you know. The way they are being extra careful here is actually a testament of how serious they want to protect whatever relationship they have. 

On 11/29/2020 at 10:56 AM, HopeHyunjiisreal said:

I appreciate how LGJ is willing to brake the protocol just for the sake of her. He even took a photo with her. 

Your statement only brings a bad light to KSH. I know you are a SYJ fans, but do you have to compare KSH and LJG like this? You make it sound like LJG just moved a mountain for her. Haven't you seen Hyunji interactions? KSH has been nothing but sweet and caring. What more do you need from him to look like a gentleman? He does not owe anything to anyone just to prove that he is a kind gentleman. SYJ knows that and if you listen to her winning speech carefully, she dedicated her award to Moon Gang-tae. I am sure you also remember that SYJ said KSH is her best partner. She said that TWICE.

Plus, we only see what is being shown to us: the public! KSH may have moved heaven and earth for her and nobody knows about it but them, you know? Do you understand what I am saying?

You also make it sound like breaking the protocol is a good thing. Protocol is made for a reason coz this pandemic is no joke. I would think the opposite of yours. If he really cares about her, he should have followed the protocol for the sake of her health and safety. Third of all, nobody knows whether KSH and SYJ had any photo together off stage. We are just spectators. How can you be so sure of what KSH did and did not do when the camera is not around? 

22 hours ago, HopeHyunjiisreal said:

I completely agree with you. Thank God he was there. It's painful to watch her videos and photos during the Busan awards, she's so lonely. But with LJG she smiles the whole time and she's genuinely happy. Taking a picture together for winning the award will not hurt ones career. We do not see what is happening to them off camera but it is refreshing to see that someone like LJG is not afraid to show to everyone how he value his frienship with her among others. He is a big star and this kind of gesture may be considered as risky but he did it anyway. Which not even her own agency is not willing to do. Small gestures that LGJ did to her can really warm hearts like me who is a YeaJi fan and was aware on what she has gone through. 

I respect LJG, but again, this is a KSH and SYJ forum. Just because there were photos circulating and only showing LJG and SYJ taking photo together, it doesn't mean KSH and SYJ did not do the same. Again, you make it sound like KSH is the bad guy here. We only see what is shown to us within the camera frame. Please be mindful with your comments and let's keep this ship positive. Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Just IMAGINE for a second the knetizens' reaction had KSY broken the protocol for SYJ and the headline on the articles was KSY breaks award protocol for rumoured girlfriend SYJ.. Those two just shared a glance and there already articles about them..

Maybe they talked about this before hand, we will never know what transpired and I know alot of us are disappointed but I think they did it for the greater good although they do tend to overdo it to some point :D. I don't think that this alone is enough to judge that he is not a gentleman. He was exceedingly one during the baeksang awards so why wouldn't he do the same in these awards??

He is always courteous and cordial towards all his female costars. I think they are trying to quell any dating rumours so they don't affect her.

On a side note, LJG said he was jealous of KSH for getting to walk with SYJ thats why he did it too hahahaha. He gave a reason for breaking protocol and he is known to be the friendly oppa. What justifiable reason would KSY have had? Even if he gave one am pretty sure all of us would have gone yeess he did it for bae..

Just my two cents :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

As much as I hate when someone criticizes SYJ I hate when someone criticizes KSH. I watched the entire show and there was a protocol to follow during AAA (#thank you Covid) and everyone respected it: idol, actor, singer ...

I really like LJG and when he enters with SYJ, just look at his face :hahah!: he looks like he was holding the hand of his crush for the first time XDD he was sooo happy BUUUT the protocol??? I don't blame him at all, their friendship is beautiful. It totally looked like he hadn't seen her for a long time. BTW he said during his speech that he was jealous that SYJ et KSH can stand side by side so he wanted to walk alongside with her XD. Aaaaaghh i really wanted to see KSH face at that moment :sparklyeyes:.

Well of course I want to see like a lot of hyunji content but i don't want their relationship (whatever it is) to be hurt cf. @Private10.

To be honest we hyunjiess know our ship well and their smiles was enough...

Guyss chiiincha :

- SAME agency

- SAME manager

- 4 awards for the same drama

OF COURSE THEY HAVE A PIC TOGETHERR :heartxoxo:

they will probably have a party about that tooo :coolshades:

BUUUT uriiii GM is soo good in controlling the media. He won't even let a crumb fall.Arnold Schwarzenegger Reaction GIF

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 1

I think some people here are expecting too much and wanting to see a lot of SYj and KSH close physical interaction in public. Too obsessed with them being together. You should know by now that PDA or whatever relationship they are in are something that is kept very private for these celebrities. What we see is what we get. We can only assume that they are together based on their current agency, same managers... but other than that who knows. 
and did anyone notice kSH looks more nervous than syj. In my opinion kSH would probably want syj to walk with him but because of the protocol they can’t. Rules is rules regardless.  And we shouldn’t get too involved with their love life. It’s best to just support them with their acting and future  kdrama.

to be honest I don’t want KSH with syj becuase I want kSH for myself.. heheh joke apart.! 

Btw: Social distancing has to be taken seriously guys. Lucky they didn’t have to wear a mask. Lol 

Also we shouldn’t get disappointed with such little things. We should rejoiced with their awards. Knowing that there drama really did hit off... 

• Like 8

@Robin Swan
I wish I would have seen his face too. He was probably somewhere holding a sniper rifle with the crosshairs pointed at LSJ's head. Haha am joking people. I like the Anorld gif hahahha.

As you said before I wouldn't want to see their relationship deteriorate  at the cost of a handful of pictures together ad rather not have any content just for them to keep whatever they have safe.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, Azza92 said:

Hi I'm a silent lurker here. I enjoy reading the conversations in this forum. But i decided to write something just to give my opinion on last night event. I've watched AHS and LSK speech on stage and they did the same like KSH and SYJ. It's the protocol. As soon as LSK started her speech, AHS was not on the stage as well. They got the same award and acted in same drama. LJG is well mannered guy. You can see how well he treated his colleagues like MCW and IU.  He looked really glad to see SYJ who he may not have seen so long. For me, he is very brave to break the protocol knowing how their netizens are. He can get backlashes and criticisms for his action. About their interaction, i don't really feel disappointed. I see it in different angle. The more they hide their interactions, the more fishy it looks. Come on, they're from same company, act in same drama, it's weirder when they don't have a single pic together (they maybe did, but not for the whole world to see). Remember the after party pic, when the person who uploaded their pic together had to delete the photo? There's nothing wrong with the pic. There are four people in that pic. They are being veeeerrryy careful. Too much, in my opinion. So, guys don't be too disappointed okay :grin:

Same thoughts here. It's the same with the other ship (BinJin) a recent video was uploaded and it took that person how many months to upload a video so that news about BinJin dating will not be blown out of proportion. What I meant was, they are (HYUNJI) in the same agency so we don't know really what's BEHIND THE CAMERA or things that wasn't caught by the camera. For all we know they are very sweet BTS. So let's just relax.

As I read the comments of other shippers in IG LJG in fact is a key to all of these. He is giving us crumbs with his speech about KSH and SYJ. He said " She (SYJ) was standing together with Kim Soo Hyun and I watch enviously"  Might mean the two were together back stage for all we know. So let us not be judgmental. This is a HyunJi forum so love love love!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@boredadvocates Well said right to the point.  

As a hyunji shipper, we should now know that we won't be getting any crumbs, look at what happened during the AAA award, not a single picture together posted (publicly), they might took many privately that of course we don't know. :)

Including GM had to post each of their picture separately.

I am not disappointed that I'm not seeing anything, in fact I am more assure that them and GM try to protect their precious relationship.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

It's so funny cos I was giddy the whole time while watching KSH and SYJ at the AAAs. I know a lot were disappointed with the the lack of interactions but didn't it make HyunJi more obvious?:lol:

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with what KSH 'did'. He obviously just followed health protocols. I hope people would refrain from making misguided opinions since we don't know what really happens behind the scenes and we only see 1% (or even less) of their personal lives.

...And let's all return to happy shipping :wub:

• Like 8

Thank you ladies for the updates:wub:

Hahahha very true. They can't win either way. No interaction ha we know what the Heck you guys are doing with interaction we also know what you guys are doing so hahahaha.

I am proud of KSH though. He wants the spotlight to be on her and her work and talent rather than them as an item in any sort of way. So I understand.

Had they arrived together and walked the red carpet together articles would have spent time scrutinise every nuance of their interactions and really not what awards she bagged.

The fact that LJG can say that out loud that he is jealous of KSH haha means there is totally nothing between them he truly is the best bbf and third wheel.

I kinda of think its known that there is something going on between them in the industry that is why LGJ made it very clear why he accompanied her so that later when the two of them make the huge announcements people don't go like but there was LGJ :lol:

Steamy couple chemistry with only a one second look and social distancing Their power!

Credit

20201129-172818.jpg

20201129-172828.jpg

Also Mr Ryu is always been there for Yeaji. Considering he is not just a manager for SH, he is a very close friend of him. So to see him always by Yeaji's side
What’s the conclusion then? They don’t need to announce nor confirm
KSH is shouting, declaring who is his woman. Am sure it’s an open secret in SK industry. Am sure even Dispatch is just waiting for the right time waiting for the cue. Since KSH is a respected actor, they also respect him.

Spoiler

Screenshot-2020-11-30-07-47-12-61.jpg

【2020 APAN News】

According to the actors's popularity award result,Kim Soo-hyun was selected as a man popularity award , and Seo Yea-ji , who was in together with Kim Soo-hyun in the drama "It's Okay to not be Okay'' was selected for a woman popularity award .  

No announcement for the date yet.

Now they’re bulldozing their way to all Award giving bodies.

And we can all see KSH genuine happiness seeing his woman getting all the recognition.

That’s why Yeaji subtlety thanked him under his pseudo name - Moon Gang Te:rolleyes:

• Like 6
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, denira2104 said:

Thank you ladies for the updates:wub:

Hahahha very true. They can't win either way. No interaction ha we know what the Heck you guys are doing with interaction we also know what you guys are doing so hahahaha.

I am proud of KSH though. He wants the spotlight to be on her and her work and talent rather than them as an item in any sort of way. So I understand.

Had they arrived together and walked the red carpet together articles would have spent time scrutinise every nuance of their interactions and really not what awards she bagged.

The fact that LJG can say that out loud that he is jealous of KSH haha means there is totally nothing between them he truly is the best bbf and third wheel.

I kinda of think its known that there is something going on between them in the industry that is why LGJ made it very clear why he accompanied her so that later when the two of them make the huge announcements people don't go like but there was LGJ :lol:

Steamy couple chemistry with only a one second look and social distancing Their power!

Credit

Also Mr Ryu is always been there for Yeaji. Considering he is not just a manager for SH, he is a very close friend of him. So to see him always by Yeaji's side
What’s the conclusion then? They don’t need to announce nor confirm
KSH is shouting, declaring who is his woman. Am sure it’s an open secret in SK industry. Am sure even Dispatch is just waiting for the right time waiting for the cue. Since KSH is a respected actor, they also respect him.

Hide contents

【2020 APAN News】

According to the actors's popularity award result,Kim Soo-hyun was selected as a man popularity award , and Seo Yea-ji , who was in together with Kim Soo-hyun in the drama "It's Okay to not be Okay'' was selected for a woman popularity award .  

No announcement for the date yet.

Now they’re bulldozing their way to all Award giving bodies.

And we can all see KSH genuine happiness seeing his woman getting all the recognition.

That’s why Yeaji subtlety thanked him under his pseudo name - Moon Gang Te:rolleyes:

Yeh so true. A bit suspicious of them having the same manager. Considering both can have seperate managers. Is this normal sharing same managers? However we see mr ryu with yea ji more than with so hyun.. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!

The next witness after Lee Jun Ki who saw Kim Soo Hyun&Seo Yea Ji standing side by side in backstage AAA 2020 now Stray Kids members who also attended  the event also saw them together,they were being startstruck seeing their visual in close they said they also fan of the drama:wub:

The tea is spilled;)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CINZZmtp_7_/?igshid=xv9564ggkr83

The way Bangchan stunned at their gorgeous visual :

"Both of them (kim soo Hyun and  seo yea ji) so gorgeous last night"

How does it feel to see kim soohyun (and seo yeaji) up close tho. I can never relate

Another confirmation that soohyun is always by Yeaji’s side and if he’s not he sends manager Ryu

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, firebabe said:

@denira2104 see? I knew it! Nothing beats the people close to them or  who also knew them and are also HyunJi shippers. LOL!

On the list: 

PDnim 

Q. If you were to compliment the two's chemistry? 

Park Shinwoo: "The best couple who know how to match each other's step."

Jungse oppa (He said at Baeksang KSH & SYJ having their own dressing rooms but then they were together in the same waiting room)

Saeron (sent a foodtruck with KSH & SYJ banner to IOTNBO set, they both took a pic in front of Saeron's foodtruck but never posting it on GM account )

Lee joongi

"She was standing together with Kim Soohyun and i was watching enviously"

stray kids members

OMG HYUNJI ENDGAME :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

9 minutes ago, denira2104 said:

On the list: 

PDnim 

Q. If you were to compliment the two's chemistry? 

Park Shinwoo: "The best couple who know how to match each other's step."

Jungse oppa (He said at Baeksang KSH & SYJ having their own dressing rooms but then they were together in the same waiting room)

Saeron (sent a foodtruck with KSH & SYJ banner to IOTNBO set)

Lee joongi

stray kids members

OMG HYUNJI ENDGAME :lol:

Hahaha thanks so much @denira2104 for compiling all the receipts :D

Hi @Mojo! Somebody mentioned before that Mr. Ryu is now like the overall head of managing artists at GM. I think he was also spotted with Saeron before when she had a shoot (please correct me on this). But so far we see him with SH and YJ a lot -- I still think this is a bit unusual since both are big named stars and are most likely busy with their own activities. From what I know they usually have dedicated managers to accompany them at events. I would even go as far as think that our HyunJi couple purposely don't have conflicting schedules so that Mr. Ryu can accompany them (except for the AAAs and maybe other upcoming awards where they will be attending together).^_^ Not to mention he is a close friend of SH too;)

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello HyunJi's, finally back on this forum after 2mons.

As for AAA, I've read everywhere even on twitter and here about HyunJi's interaction on the awarding. I think they are just following the protocol given to them (that was the setup: 1st(artist) will  enter first/talk first/leave first etc). I mean its easier to follow that than getting hates from not follwing the protocol. 

I loveee HyunJi sooo much and to be honest, i also expect a lot of interaction from them on AAA. But then as a long time KSH stan, i think that's how KSH behave when there's a camera. He is very careful with his action (unlike LJG for example) specially when having interaction with girls. Try watching some of his interactions with IU, i mean who would have thought they are bestfriends in real life. While watching the producers press conference, they even barely look and talk with each other. The man really knows how to separate his showbiz life to his real life.

To sum up, i think lets just be happy that they are on the same roof (ehem GM), and we are 100% sure that they meet and hangout even after the drama ends. And we all hope and pray that they can develop their friendship into something more. Or who knows maybe they are dating now thats why they are taking their time on selecting their next project.

P.S after all that ive said, im still hoping to get more HyunJi interaction in the coming APAN awards hihi ^_^

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1