Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YOU CAN'T!!! There's gonna be so many more content from them hahaha   I hope we get HD stills of these shots!!            

mommy and daddy are flirting.     Daddy holding mommy's purse/bag. 

I'm dead. Save me

5 hours ago, firebabe said:

My ghed I am torn...

What's it about I can't see anything when I click on the image link.

 

Also in my personal opinion if they are in a relationship right now then they're in a good place. Assuming KSY was backstage with SYJ and she walked onto the stage with LGJ,

1. SYJ wouldn't have agreed to it knowing it would hurt KSY feelings in any way.

2. Both of them wouldn't have been okay with letting someone who isn't related to the drama walk with her on stage as it might have been interpreted differently by netizens and media alike.

3. If he was still in the early stages of courting her he would have been wary especially of LGJ hehe he is a stunner and he has a history with SYJ and they had pretty excellent chemistry too  that idea might not have sat well with KSY.

It required trust and maturity to agree to what LGJ did from both KSY and SYJ hehe.

I rest my delulu case. :D

  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Private10 said:

What's it about I can't see anything when I click on the image link.

 

Also in my personal opinion if they are in a relationship right now then they're in a good place. Assuming KSY was backstage with SYJ and she walked onto the stage with LGJ,

1. SYJ wouldn't have agreed to it knowing it would hurt KSY feelings in any way.

2. Both of them wouldn't have been okay with letting someone who isn't related to the drama walk with her on stage as it might have been interpreted differently by netizens and media alike.

3. If he was still in the early stages of courting her he would have been wary especially of LGJ hehe he is a stunner and he has a history with SYJ and they had pretty excellent chemistry too  that idea might not have sat well with KSY.

It required trust and maturity to agree to what LGJ did from both KSY and SYJ hehe.

I rest my delulu case. :D

 

I agree! ^_^ KSH and LJG actually share the same salon (they were both seen at the salon before the awards) so they probably know each other or have exchanged pleasantries previously. I see LJG as a really cool and fun sunbaenim who probably knows something about the two (hence he even explained why he escorted SYJ on stage) B)

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Private10 said:

What's it about I can't see anything when I click on the image link.

 

Also in my personal opinion if they are in a relationship right now then they're in a good place. Assuming KSY was backstage with SYJ and she walked onto the stage with LGJ,

1. SYJ wouldn't have agreed to it knowing it would hurt KSY feelings in any way.

2. Both of them wouldn't have been okay with letting someone who isn't related to the drama walk with her on stage as it might have been interpreted differently by netizens and media alike.

3. If he was still in the early stages of courting her he would have been wary especially of LGJ hehe he is a stunner and he has a history with SYJ and they had pretty excellent chemistry too  that idea might not have sat well with KSY.

It required trust and maturity to agree to what LGJ did from both KSY and SYJ hehe.

I rest my delulu case. :D

It's the Swoonies choice awards where you get to vote for your favorite Kdrama 2020 moments. You can vote for Best Couple, Best Bromance, Best Style and I have 3 Dramas I'm bias with right now. CLOY, IONTBO and Start Up huhu!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys. I’m just wondering. Is it really hard to spot all these Korean celebrities in Seoul. It’s amazing how paparazzi isnt as crazy in South Korea compare to Hollywood . And I love it how not even one information shared online about them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, szne09 said:

 

I agree! ^_^ KSH and LJG actually share the same salon (they were both seen at the salon before the awards) so they probably know each other or have exchanged pleasantries previously. I see LJG as a really cool and fun sunbaenim who probably knows something about the two (hence he even explained why he escorted SYJ on stage) B)

Agree on both! LJG did explain his action of breaking protocol. He is senior to both of them. Not mentioning he is also a good friend of IU, who accompanied her to the Knowing Brother show. So, he surely knows KSH and SYJ privately. Love the chemistry and the little interaction on the award. Although breaking the protocol was not a good example, he still did it LOL. :love:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

comments from Hyunji shipper on twitter:

 

"He was awed by her beauty, surprised by her eloquence in the interview, her potrayal of Moonyoung gave him goosebumps,he’s impressed and energized by her talent, found her voice attractive,copied her every chance he got.Basically he had high praises for Seo yeaji since day 1"

 

"Soohyun and his way of praising Yeaji. He wouldn't just say "she's beautiful" but he elaborates her 'beauty' thoroughly. He sees 'her.' He recognizes her charms. He makes sure they're seen and appreciated this time. He highlighted her charms and surely voiced out his appreciation for it. Simply heartwarming and heartfluttering to see."

 

"He always has such a peculiar mind (in a good way). He never sees people only from their physical attributes. He made sure he said that to Yeaji cause he wanted her to know it"

20201207-200402.jpg

20201207-200408.jpg

20201207-200411.jpg

Spoiler

20201207-200414.jpg

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

 @denira2104  how are you, my dear friend? Thanks for the sharing of the above post.

 

He ever mentioned in the interview that he is the type who likes to call his friends to listen to their voices, so we won't be surprised that he called her often :lol::D. Since he is also a singer, a person who needs to have sensitivity to melody, rhythm, and the beat sound, high-low pitch sound in supporting the speech may become important to him, and probably that's the reason why he is so crazy over by her "deep sexy" voice until now. :wub: Moreover, one of the SYJ's strength is on her speech delivery which KSH admires the most (that he mentioned during the interview).

 

There is an interesting fact that a man who admires a woman not just because of her look, it is simply because there is something he is lacking of that  enticing him to learn more about it or attract to it, that's why he is always giving compliment to her. :D

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2020 at 1:59 AM, lebeaucouple said:

 @denira2104  how are you, my dear friend? Thanks for the sharing of the above post.

 

He ever mentioned in the interview that he is the type who likes to call his friends to listen to their voices, so we won't be surprised that he called her often :lol::D. Since he is also a singer, a person who needs to have sensitivity to melody, rhythm, and the beat sound, high-low pitch sound in supporting the speech may become important to him, and probably that's the reason why he is so crazy over by her "deep sexy" voice until now. :wub: Moreover, one of the SYJ's strength is on her speech delivery which KSH admires the most (that he mentioned during the interview).

 

There is an interesting fact that a man who admires a woman not just because of her look, it is simply because there is something he is lacking of that  enticing him to learn more about it or attract to it, that's why he is always giving compliment to her. :D

 

 

 

In the Naver NOW interview KSH also commented that it's nice to hear SYJ's voice "especially at dawn.":D

  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, szne09 said:

 

In the Naver NOW interview KSH also commented that it's nice to hear SYJ's voice "especially at dawn.":D

Well this could have two meaning.:D

1. He thinks Dawn is the best time to be listening to the voice; it's an idea

2. He has already listened to the voice at dawn and is recommending it to everyone.

  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

I just love that all the Celebrities that I stan belongs to the Kdramas from TVN and now they will hold a party on the 27th. Hoping they'll air it, these celebrities will attend and we could also see them.

 

1. Crash Landing On You

2. It's OK Not To Be OK

3. Start-Up

 

Image

Image

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, denira2104 said:

@Private10 i love the way Hyunji coordinate their schedule, like after PBIO they just doing CFs. Their upcoming drama will start filming in 2021. Glad they have a quality time together:wub:


Yes! And I also think if they both confirm for their dramas, they also won't be shooting at the same time. If I'm not mistaken 'Island' will shoot in the first half of 2021, while 'Finger' on the second half.

 

@firebabe It's actually a streaming party of these dramas (based on the ad it's via youtube and tving). :) IOTNBO is currently streaming through the tvN drama youtube channel (non-stop) but this is only available in South Korea (you can use VPN). :grin:

  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..