[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

@Paula2019 Yes! My first interview video of them. Love that interview! They were flirting and teasing each other . After that interview, SYJ seem silent, shy and reserved. For example this interview . She turned 180°. KSH keep stealing glance at her tho :wub:

I don't know about the agency issue. Maybe he wanted to protect her or wanted to be close with her. Ppl talked about several actress who moved to her partner agency for example Lee Na-Young (Won bin's wife) here's KNetz opinion about KSH & SYJ first photoshoot

IMG-20200817-220707.jpg

IMG-20200817-220652.jpg

@TiNaDo hi! Thank you for created this forum:)

• Like 4

@denira2104 Thanks for the photo, finally able to see both leads in the wrap up party as she is a private person, hardly can see her in photo with someone taken in the party.

@denira2104 &   @Paula2019  & @ncly 

My understanding from the last variety show, "We just got married", they mentioned in the show that the two leads required to get consent first from their own agency when they planned to hold a surprise birthday party event or some outdoor activities. If one agency needs to go through the hierarchy channel to get approval, it will be quite troublesome to do so, and thus it may be a better choice if KSH invited SYJ into his agency since he is the boss and investor. He can control the situation easily under his wing. Whatever reason it is, I am sure KSH intention is to recruit any potential talent that can help the individuals and his company to grow far. It benefits both. I agreed that they both know each other long before this drama and they may remain contact on and off before this drama began. I studied a bit of body language and i know that they fond of each other thru their eye contact and body language shown in BTS and drama itself.  To strengthen the relationship, it may be a good choice under same agency, at least he will be the first hand to know SYJ's filming schedule for CF or movie/drama in future. As mentioned in my much earlier post, both are highly ambitious and motivated persons, when come together, they can pair up in a harmony and rewarding relationship, but at the same time, they will still need to take care and understand of their own inner self problem, like what SYJ mentioned in the interview, this drama had also helped her to heal her inner self along the way. She said this role made her feel relief that she could speak bluntly and express/confess her love to her dearest one. KSH, you are lucky. :D

To work together in future project ,they may have chance because it may influence by KSH.  For any business-minded person, they will strike while the iron is hot. This drama had received tremendous favourable comments after it ended, they should continue to film CF or pictorial in magazine together, to act on this opportunity promptly while favorable conditions exist. SYJ became the talk of the town after drama ended and her marvellous fashion appeared in each EP amazed the viewers. KSH and his company had made a good move to push their first artist. If the artist can reach a greater height, it is a good sign of promotion for his agency name in future in terms of recruitment and business growth. Currently I can see each of them filming CF separately, KSH may try to clear the backlog of his CF. Of course, that comes to money sense if both take CF together one day. Let' see. :D

@TiNaDo , may i know where is - @lyrically aesthetic? I missed her :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@denira2104 Is she wearing hair extension? Her hair is considerably long compared to the last scenes they shot for IOTNBO.

2 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

My understanding from the last variety show, "We just got married", they mentioned in the show that the two leads required to get consent first from their own agency when they planned to hold a surprise birthday party event or some outdoor activities. If one agency needs to go through the hierarchy channel to get approval, it will be quite troublesome to do so, and thus it may be a better choice if KSH invited SYJ into his agency since he is the boss and investor. He can control the situation easily under his wing. 

Ah okay now this makes sense. Thanks a lot!

2 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

like what SYJ mentioned in the interview, this drama had also helped her to heal her inner self along the way. She said this role made her feel relief that she could speak bluntly and express/confess her love to her dearest one. KSH, you are lucky. :D

Can you link the interview? I might've missed it.

1 hour ago, park2park said:

Hi guys is anyone here a long time KSH fan or SYJ fan? This is extremely important because being a long time stan of one of them really give us objective opinion.

Or are you guys just mutual fan of the couple?

I'm new, that's why I have so many questions lol. I'm also more of a Yeji fan, I just like the fact the KSH makes her laugh. And I'm very much a fan of their aesthetics.

From what I've observed, SYJ's longtime fans are very protective of her, which makes me think she really do not like being in spotlight, so I don't think we'll get any feedback from them. I have experienced something like this locally. The actress is very protected with good reason.

12 hours ago, denira2104 said:

For example this interview . She turned 180°. KSH keep stealing glance at her tho :wub:

The more popular IONTBO got, the less we saw Yeji, and when we do, she always look tired. That's the vibe I got from this interview, it looks like she don't have energy for interviews anymore, the same with Swoon Jenga. Even KSH look like he had no sleep.

She looks tired in the wrap up party as well. Girl must be having endorsement shoots left and right whilst filming. Not to mention KMY outfits, makeup and hair takes hours and days of fitting to perfect.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Paula2019 said:

She looks tired in the wrap up party as well. Girl must be having endorsement shoots left and right whilst filming. Not to mention KMY outfits, makeup and hair takes hours and days of fitting to perfect.

how come i haven't seen any news/updates/endorsements on them after IOTNBO? or are they all in the korean sites

1 hour ago, Paula2019 said:

I'm new, that's why I have so many questions lol. I'm also more of a Yeji fan, I just like the fact the KSH makes her laugh. And I'm very much a fan of their aesthetics.

From what I've observed, SYJ's longtime fans are very protective of her, which makes me think she really do not like being in spotlight, so I don't think we'll get any feedback from them. I have experienced something like this locally. The actress is very protected with good reason.

The reason I asked was because I wanted to get inputs from either KSH or SYJ's fans opinions about their on and off chemistry. Is there something suspicious and abnormal about them? LOL

The reason is I'm sure some of you guys heard rumors of Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon dating before/after WWWSK. At the time I was watching I didn't know anything about the dating rumor, but after I saw how Park Min Young's response to her dating rumor with PSJ, I knew immediately there was something between them because I've been a long stan of her.

To me, KSH and SYJ chemistry on screen was off the chain because obviously they are good actors. In fact, the whole casts were all superb. But then I saw bts thats when I became more interested and found out they are both under same agency.

Bts that caught my attention was how he brought over the jacket and covered her up. It was so casual yet you feel something there, not your typical friend helping a friend. Then another bts where he carried her green purse (btw her purse collection was to die for ahah even that tiny a$$ purse), like why was he holding her purse lol.

He seemed totally swooned by her;  meanwhile, she seemed more alive and bright around him.

• Like 6

Hard to say cos KSH has been paired with mostly nunas except for IU but they just seem like really good friends. 

There's just something about HyunJi that doesn't spell "just friends." Of course, they're really great actors but the BTS were just so :love:

I'm just so happy that SYJ was at the wrap up party too and that they're from the same agency now :blush:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

59 minutes ago, sharoon0136 said:

how come i haven't seen any news/updates/endorsements on them after IOTNBO? or are they all in the korean sites

Since the end of IOTNBO, 3 companies launched their campaign with her. Rieti, Luna (I forgot that other product, but they released an ad a week before drama ending) and we have Cosmopolitan. It looks like the release are spread at least one week apart.

Rieti and Cosmo has a lot of photoshoots, I'm still waiting for Luna images. I'm expecting more in the next coming weeks. I'm wondering though if no company tried to get HyunJi as endorsers? Like in the Philippines, Smart Comms managed to grab HyunBin. I mean, with their looks, I'm pretty sure marketers would want them.

@park2park me too, that and Yeji pointing at the bts camera :D I also kept repeating the Subway sandwich, because I'm wondering if that was necessary? Or just KSH being naturally considerate?

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Paula2019 said:

@park2park me too, that and Yeji pointing at the bts camera :D I also kept repeating the Subway sandwich, because I'm wondering if that was necessary? Or just KSH being naturally considerate?

Sometimes I don't want to overanalyse, cos KSH might just be a very kind and considerate sunbae/oppa to SYJ by doing those things. On the other hand, I still can't help but gush over those gestures and what those could mean. I know..it's so hard to ship!:joy:

Btw, I just came across this Daum cafe for promotion of the PBIO blu-ray/DVD. It's basically a survey to see if enough people will buy it. You can sign up at Daum via Daum or Kakao Talk ID and you will find the cafe right away when you go to the entertainment category. There are also english instructions for overseas fans. I am personally excited for a Director's cut version :blush:

https://m.cafe.daum.net/tvnpsychodvd

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, szne09 said:

Sometimes I don't want to overanalyse, cos KSH might just be a very kind and considerate sunbae/oppa to SYJ by doing those things. On the other hand, I still can't help but gush over those gestures and what those could mean. I know..it's so hard to ship!:joy:

Same i dont want to over analyze too lol which is y if we get an input from individual fans its actually more objective.

Like I said since Im a parkparkcouple shipper, when you are a long stan of someone, you know their unusual behavior right the way.

I thought to myself maybe KSH was just being a gentleman to SYJ cuz he’s just a nice person and after all they’ve worked together before and now even label mates, but sometimes gestures can be felt whether its done romantically or just out of consideration if you know what I mean.

• Like 5

@Paula2019 Yes i saw her page, the pic is gone. I think she feel overwhelmed with the nonstop comments on that pic. But she could turn off the comments section :sweatingbullets: Do you think their Agency contact her to delete her post? I mean the first pic she crop Yeji and the second pic is complete pic with Yeji in it (total 5pics on her post). Its plausible the Agency request to her to take down the pic because she is the only one who posted the pic of KSH and SYJ together at the wrap up party.

Btw why so CUTE Soohyun??:wub:

2014 x 2020

IMG-20200818-181127.jpg

IMG-20200818-181129.jpg

credit: rae__twt on twitter

Even the narrator was like why is he like this when did multiple kissing scenes already:D

Petitzel Pudding cf filming behind English subbed

@Paula2019 edit: the woman said its her personal photo thats why she archived that post. Hmmmm .. something fishy because all of staff and crews who attended the wrap up party are sharing their pics with KSH on their insta account without SYJ in it of course;) like i said she is the only one who posted KSH & SYJ pic together

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

I really think there's a memo from GM that photos with SYJ should not be posted in social media.. even kim mi-kyung who's a veteran actress and close friend of SYJ did not post pictures with her. Maybe the person who posted in IG did not get the memo :lol: or maybe she thought that GM won't be able to find out if she posted the pic on the 2nd page :lol:

I also noticed the change in SYJ's character in her interviews! at first she was really perky but in the Jenga video she seemed more serious. I am thinking this is because she's a method actress? or maybe because she's just tired from her sched? In the part where she had to say a message for herself, she said, "it's okay to struggle and don't be too hard on yourself" something like that.. so maybe she is just really working hard..

The other brand that she's modeling is Inner Flora. I just saw the pics today. :wub:
EeEF-g4WkAAbif0.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@cheeserat Flora! Thanks for posting that. And yes, I have the same thought as you. It could be both that she's a method actor and exhausted.

So it looks like Soguemsan Suspension Bridge have a HyunJi board for tourists.

https://m.blog.naver.com/byeolliyou/222061547673

:Pandabulous:

I can't attach it here, so here's the link:

https://m.blog.naver.com/byeolliyou/222061547673?view=img_39

This is place is definitely in my bucketlist when I go back to South Korea.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2