[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

10 hours ago, park2park said:

Oh one thing I wanted to add was idk if u guys ever shipped others before but when they like each other, they tend to compliment each other publicly a lot.

SYJ nonstop about KSH looks 

KSH meanwhile adores obsessively over SYJ voice. 

Yes, this is a tell tale sign when boy likes girl, or vice versa, they will use compliment words to each other very often. This will apply to anyone of us, not just the celebrities. My bf did that to me too. The "compliment" stage usually happens at the beginning and during the love relationship. But it will slowly die off when the relationship becomes stable or in a long marriage, sad to say. 

The flame will slowly die off when it turns into reality, as we often take things for granted. That's why in our life lesson, we always need to learn to compliment our partner very often if we want our relationship to last. Compliment makes us feel good when we receive one, and also feel acknowledged and appreciated by our partner. There's less room for resentment and negativity to grow.

Look at some life examples for korean celebrity couples, they are loving couple till now..Lee sang woo and Kim so yeon, Lee bo young and Ji sung, Han Ga-in and Yeon Jung-hoon. They complimented their partners very often during the TV variety show.

Compliments are multi-beneficial and is an ongoing practice for us, not just to our partner, but to our family members and friends too. I do hope KSH and SYJ maintain their strengths to make the relationship last longer. :)

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@denira2104 I'm actually okay if they don't appear in another drama except for a movie perhaps as what @Alex Stefan mentioned :) If they're really dating I'm quite sure they would want to keep it low now (and it's easier to control that since they're in the same agency, haha). Although...I dunno why both of them don't have any post-drama interviews yet..well I think even OJS hasn't done one either. A CF or magazine photoshoot would be nice, though! :D 

@JungRok I agree with you. SYJ's career is just peaking right now and they probably wouldn't want to jeopardise that. It was bad enough when SYJ received some hateful comments on her SNS even before PBIO aired..what more if they came out as a couple? There are lot of possessive fans too.

Regarding marriage, I agree that times have changed a bit and even Kang Sora (who's same age as SYJ) just announced her wedding. I believe they'd get married when the time is right (hopefully with each other, of course!).

@park2park yes!! I agree with that too. I shipped a couple before who also appeared in a drama together and the guy just kept on praising the girl's smile on almost every interview. They eventually broke up but still, they dated :lol: Some could say that complimenting your co-star is a normal thing but what struck me is that SYJ always called KSH handsome while KSH has also complimented SYJ on her looks and voice. That's definitely attraction right there (they didn't even cover it up with, say, one's work ethics or attitude LOL).

@lebeaucouple I hope so too! It's definitely just the start of a possibly long journey for us shippers. It may take a while but I hope KSH and SYJ become endgame :wub: 

PS. It's such a constant effort to ship rationally :D 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Hi, I've been a silent reader and this forum has helped me cope with IOTNBO withdrawal syndrome. So, thank you!!!

This is my first time shipping a Kdrama couple after more than a decade watching tons of Kdrama. There is just something about our MoonMoon couple that is beyond this world. 

Is it just me or is KSH being so extra whenever SYJ is around? I know he is a dork, but I haven't seen him trying very hard to be funny to seek his costar's attention. He got flustered every time he made eye contact with SYJ. And, the two leads often have inside jokes that they can only understand. OJS and PD Park seemed to know what is going on between the two, more than they can tell of course. 

And, what's up with very limited off-cam interactions between the main leads? The behind the scenes gave bare minimum interactions as most of them seems to be filtered. No kissing scenes BTS (I don't count those two seconds rehearsal in the last episode). Is it really because of the blu-ray? 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

@boredadvocates Hi! Welcome to this thread! I think we'll get a new content in the blue-ray, but don't expect too much because they're under the protection of their agency:) like many people mentioned, its great if they maintain a lowkey and private relationship. It will make a stronger and long last relationship.

I agree with your point of view about KSH's gesture. He looks smitten:wub: for example in this gifs Soohyun grabbed Yeji's hand casually, it looks like a very natural thing of them to do... And the way Soohyun bows down while walking and Yeji at his back, very unscripted. Very much a couple.

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-5.gif

He wanted to touch her hand obviously but then he realized the camera exist:lol:

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-6.gif

The need to holding his lady on photo group. I bet he asked Oh Jung-se oppa to hold Yeji's hand to avoided the rumour and speculation;)Ef-CFy-Aj-U8-AACx-GZ.gif

:rolleyes:

Spoiler

Ef3j7-Uf-UYAID31.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

Regarding the post above, I am quite impressed with SYJ's decision to become a certified sex educator. Its a very...unique certificate which I don't think many people would consider getting randomly. lol She's so random I love it. KSH bowling is a feast for the eyes for anyone watching him play, his aim is good. By nature, he seems like a competitive guy, bowling is perfect to relieve that competitive attitude.

• Like 2

On 8/20/2020 at 6:57 PM, park2park said:

Both addressing each other so casually is just adding to the list that they are hiding something. From what I noticed, when a couple likes each other, they normally address each other differently than how they’re addressing others. like the guy will never call the girl noona even if she is older, or use honorific, but has done so with other older female costars in the past. In our case, even thou KSH is older, u see how casual SYJ is to him. When u are not close with someone, u are usually more reserved, ESPECIALLY in Kculture, you better be respectful and all that “thank you” honorific stuff. Lol look at how SYJ just took the subway sandwich after KSH unwrapped for her, it’s like she’s used to it.

I’m actually happy that there’s not so much public information that we can find about Hyunji couple, I don’t want Yeji to get hurt knowing KSH has a pretty large fangirls base. If they’re together and meant to be together, I’d rather they just date secretly and announce wedding like SongSong one day (minus the bad outcome).

I agree!

Relationship built up overtime is a better bond. I honestly don't want them to rush things and end up like song-song couple (I'm pretty sure both of them knew this, especially I know ye ji is a very deep and thoughtful person, and from what I see soo hyun was very considerate of her and respected her words - just watch how he reacted whenever she spoke lol)

Maybe in 5-10 years we will hear the marriage announcement haha. I'm rooting for these two!

On 8/21/2020 at 7:44 AM, szne09 said:

An old article about Hyunji :wub:

Perhaps it's destiny :wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like 4

@N Bina hi chinggu! SYJ actually got a certificate for that so she could properly teach her future children :) So responsible of her! An old soompi article also mentioned she has certifications in balloon art and origami :D 

@bannaba09 praying for that wedding announcement in the future :wub: But I agree with @denira2104 can it please be in 2 years, tops? :D 

• Like 7

On 8/21/2020 at 3:53 PM, lukeandadelaide said:

What y'all think about this one

Ooooor... KSH playing yet another North Korean officer, so popular in SK cinema/doramas. :D And the impossible love between a NK and a SK. Oh, the draaaaama!

:bashful:

• Like 2
  • Love 1