[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

KSH seems like a considerate type of guy, I can see why he would try avoiding touch and giving space. I'm just sad no BTS of that epic kiss! i have high hopes these two will team up again since they are in the same agency! *crossing my fingers! they are very supportive of each other's ideas behind the scenes.

• Like 8

20 hours ago, zvahl said:

I'm so sad that today is Kim Soo Hyun's last day of filming :((((

i think he's still filming! i saw on a big account on instagram that it was his last day filming at the warehouse where the sets are so like MY's house and the inside of the hospital. (hence his fans sent all the food trucks there). I believe he still could be filming in other external/outdoor locations like camping site or beach etc. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, floweroad said:

i think he's still filming! i saw on a big account on instagram that it was his last day filming at the warehouse where the sets are so like MY's house and the inside of the hospital. (hence his fans sent all the food trucks there). I believe he still could be filming in other external/outdoor locations like camping site or beach etc. 

Oh right right!! I saw this too just now..

I think tomorrow or Aug 1 is really their last day of filming? They just finished filming indoors today.....

• Sad 1

Hello again, i want to share my 5th MV of them! Spread the loveeee

loveeeeee is the moment..............

BGM is Confession by 2AM. Here's the lyrics :

It's been a while,
since my heart a little by little
started to change.
Since I was suffering alone
from some time ago,every time you cried
I started hating the guy who made you cry.

It's better for me to protect you,
this is what I started thinking without realizing.
Now I want to hug you
and love you,this is what I started thinking.

Baby now come to me
and be my lady.
I stood by and watched you for a long time,
without using words.
I hid my aching heart.

As a friend,
the reason why I want to be friends with you
is stuck in my throat.
I have hold this confession
but now I will confess
I love you.

You hold my hand and say there is no one but me.
Having a friend like me
is really a big blessing.
Every time you said you wanted to be friends
I had to suppress my heart little by little.

It's better for me to protect you.
This is what I started thinking without realizing.
Now I want to hug you
and love you,this is what I started thinking.

Baby now come to me
and be my lady.

I stood by and watched you for a long time
without using words
I hid my aching heart.

As your friend your friend
the reason why I want to be friends with you
is stuck in my throat.
I have hold this confession
but now I will confess
I love you

• Like 1

Finally I reach this page after lurking from page 38 from today :popcornjackson: 

am so glad that this forum exist and I am so happy for our Hyunji/MoonMoon chemistry. I kinda believe that they are an item (or I hope so) because they are at the same management and yet KSH are the CEO or cough Ceo’s cousin or whatever and I’m OK if they want to keep it as secret romance or so, so they can still playing around or to be in the same drama or movie again without being distract by the relationship rumour :wub:. I’m fully support nomatter action they want to take and I hope it will be happy ending. 

It’s kinda cute that SeoYeji are joining KSH in Gold Medalist and happen to be the co-star for his Drama Comeback after military service. I will think of it as “Destiny” or eventho maybe it’s KSH desire to work and to be with SeoYeji to win her heart or something (kkk pardon my delulu) ok then, let just say this is indeed Destiny :phew::D

• Like 7

Hello! Thank you for creating this page.

Found my way here in anticipation of the sepanx I know I will experience once IOTNBO is done airing.

I thought an online therapy group aka SF groups would be nice to have post-drama.

Last 3 Eps of these lovely characters (esp my MoonMoon dongsaengs)...ahhh our hearts. Fighting! :cookie::heart:

On 7/31/2020 at 1:55 AM, Jellysshi said:

It’s kinda cute that SeoYeji are joining KSH in Gold Medalist and happen to be the co-star for his Drama Comeback after military service. I will think of it as “Destiny” or eventho maybe it’s KSH desire to work and to be with SeoYeji to win her heart or something (kkk pardon my delulu) ok then, let just say this is indeed Destiny :phew::D

I feel you chinggu. But let's be sorry not to be sorry about our delulus.We have our perfectly sane reasons for them. Moon-Moon is one of two. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@libra22 - OMG, another proven case....so cute...

There is another last set outdoor -group photo in front of the caravan, the sitting arrangement for MY sitting in between the moon's brother, pls pay attention to their thighs legs, MY & KT,  MY & ST... which one is closer? Another intimate scene.....Lol naughty girl here.........:hypehype:

• Like 2

On 8/2/2020 at 11:48 AM, lebeaucouple said:

@libra22 - OMG, another proven case....so cute...

There is another last set outdoor -group photo in front of the caravan, the sitting arrangement for MY sitting in between the moon's brother, pls pay attention to their legs, MY & KT,  MY & ST... which one is closer? Another intimate scene.....Lol naughty girl here.........

Omo, I didn't notice it until you mentioned it! You are so observant! :elated:

EeVlJiHUcAIIuP-?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 6
  • Love 2

On 8/2/2020 at 9:17 AM, libra22 said:

Omo!

I have seen this a million times. And one things for sure, that is not Gang Tae anymore. That is Kim Soo Hyun. Specially that smirk. And when did KSH know how to flirt huh? Hahah.

And to add, Ye ji adjusted her hand, so she can also hold KSH hand tightly. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2