[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

tarot card reader describe Kim soo hyun's love interest, she says, she is an Aries (zodiac element: fire), she is introvert, she is very beautiful and she is from showbiz entertainment

Tbh, this is my first time watching Tarot's video:lol: i don't believe this kind of thing tho, its just for fun

@MrEildriz thanks for sharing! Yes it seems KSH attended SYJ's birthday celebration:wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@park2park yes KSH has so many link in Korean's film industry, i read one of his fans stated, "he is Kim Soo Hyun after all, an actor who knows all the good, and bad things in Korean's film industry." People respect him.

For SYJ, she is more introvert and has a small circle who she trust the most in film industry. Whatever the reason she joined KSH's agency, i think its very good for her future career.

IMG-20200823-185324.jpg

IMG-20200824-141331.jpg

• Like 4

Damn, their visuals are out of this world.

unnamed-1.png

I love how they always look expensive. I'm not very keen on fashion, but these two are really attractive, they feed my pandemic boredome :lol:

@denira2104 *sigh* I'm a very private person too, this is why I admire Yeji and makes me look forward to her endorsements and projects. But I have to admit, my fangirl side is throwing a fit with the ridiculously small amount of exposure.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Cred: jajamae1993 on twitter:

"Needed to scan the whole video just to see a glimpse of Seo Yea Ji on the 2015 awards night where Kim Soo Hyun won daesang. Kim Soo Hyun was also shown on Yea Ji’s award presentation:wub:"

IMG-20200824-185223.jpg

Screenshot-2020-08-21-06-47-27-17.png

The fact that Soohyun looked at the stage when Yeji's did presentation:rolleyes:

IMG-20200824-185225.jpg

"I just wanted a proof that 
#KimSooHyun clearly saw a goddess, andddd viola! He's at the center front" - cred: rrrandom_2 on twitter

Spoiler

IMG-20200824-201937.jpg

Watch Yeji's video presentation  (KSH was sitting beside Cha Tae Hyun)

@Paula2019 Yes, Yeji is very humble and kind hearted. I love her

Spoiler

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-4.gif

• Like 7

If KSY and SYJ are together, I hope he treats her well. She’s a precious little gem. From what SYJ seems to be saying thou, it looks like he does and seems pretty whipped for her.

KSY used to describe his ideal type and how he wanted the relationship to be, to be a bit extreme in my opinion. It was very focused on him; however, I think he has changed. Idk how to put it, he just seems such a softie for SYJ. 

• Like 5

21 hours ago, denira2104 said:

@park2park yes KSH has so many link in Korean's film industry, i read one of his fans stated, "he is Kim Soo Hyun after all, an actor who knows all the good, and bad things in Korean's film industry." People respect him.

For SYJ, she is more introvert and has a small circle who she trust the most in film industry. Whatever the reason she joined KSH's agency, i think its very good for her future career.

I love SYJ’s mentality. Its very honest. I wonder how she and KSY managed to be such chatterbox in the first place.

I came across video below and it reminded me so much of PSJ and PMY rumor. When you like someone, you sometimes subconsciously and unconsciously keep staring at them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEPAbJEp1m_/?utm_source=ig_embed

Edited by Jillia
Unfortunately due to court rulings we're not permitted to embedd IG links!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Hii guys, im not sure if it's okay to ask this here or if it's allowed. But have you shipped a kdrama couple that became real?? I just wanna know how it feels. I really reaaally want hyunji to be together

• Like 7

1 hour ago, zvahl said:

Hii guys, im not sure if it's okay to ask this here or if it's allowed. But have you shipped a kdrama couple that became real?? I just wanna know how it feels. I really reaaally want hyunji to be together

Don't worry bud ur not alone. I've been shipping them since day one!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, zvahl said:

Mam let me tell you my point of view about our beloved HyunJi couple. Unlike other on-screen couples, HyunJi is a special one. If we go back to the debut of Seo Ye Ji. There were two scenes where she mentioned Hyun the first one was as his character from my love from the star. And the second scene was about Soo Hyun Himself that he was handsome. One year later we had that legendary commercial. In those 6 years we're many things mentioned about them separately  but still, you can call it destiny. 6ix years later and they are starring in the same drama. And even are in the same agency I will find the list for you where all of this I'm talking about is mentioned. But to keep it short there is a high chance of them ending up together they share so many similarities like personality-wise and chemistry. They also private people who like to keep things under low and they also share the same value in life. I will say give them 2/3 years and they will announce their weddinging. Like why else all that cover-up if there is nothing to hide. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

#ItsOkayToNotBeOkay Soohyun & Yeji TVN interview is the most viewed in less than 3 months. Theres a comment saying "1 day 1 kim soohyun seo yeji interview" :lol: a lot said they liked it more than the BTS(bcs the bts vids are lacking) & they asked for another interview bcs it hit 2M lmao 

IMG-20200825-234629.jpg

IMG-20200825-234631.jpg

NO WAY a powerful on-screen couple like soohyun and yeji who topped good data most buzzed actor/actor for two months even got into top 10 before #ItsOkayToNotBeOkay aired and dominated online popularity, didnt get offers to do CFs & photoshoots together;)

cred: quotes&pics: hirupbeurat on twitter

• Like 8

20 hours ago, zvahl said:

I’m so desperate tbh. I think shipping is not really for me. I’m even becoming paranoid. Im so afraid that one day I’ll just wake up to the dating news of both of them and not with each other. How do you guys handle this? I mean shipping in general? I cant even focus on other things this much which is not really healthy.. I think I need to move on first. Haha

I think Swoon and tVn tried their best to give us content. The views and engagements are ridiculous.

Judging from Swoon's posts, they also had separation anxiety two weeks after the show ended. I was randomly scrolling in their IG account, and in one of their The King posts, they explained how these contents and interviews go. They are decided by the actors (possibly management) and their schedule. At this point, I am convinced that the lack of interviews are due to schedule and KSH & SYJ choices.

I am happy that they get to keep their privacy, maybe this is why Yeji decided to sign with Gold Medalist, the agency does a good job at privacy. (I hope the producer who posted HyunJi wrap-up party photo is okay, though. Removing all her IG posts was a bit troubling)

@zvahl For me the only way to get over an obsession is to dive in headfirst and get burned out fast. I was invested once with a local celebrity pairing, it didn't end well so I learned my lesson :lol:

It was a fun experience, because I got to meet a lot of people and those people stayed longer than the celebrity we desperately paired. If it's becoming an obsession, maybe join active kakaotalks? I don't know anything in particular, but I see some comments in random Yeji IG fan accounts. We all have our own ways to deal, I hope you find yours.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

:wub:

IMG-20200826-214311.jpg

IMG-20200826-214313.jpg

cred: hyunjiarchives

@coconut_kiss hi! Welcome to this thread, i hope you keep posting. I realized its better Yeji's not activated her social media and the only source is from her agency. She has several haters who is so annoying and get jealous because their "oppa" is so attentive and care of her . Yeji is such a wonderful human being. She is intelligent, well educated, humble, warms and kind hearted. Just because she is the leading lady of their "oppa" 5 years come back drama and lots of people loves their on-off screen chemistry , doesn't mean they can hates her :ph34r: I'm sorry for my rants.

I'm glad Yeji's keep doing her amazing job and has a lots special ones who always protect her including Soohyun.  

The cutest

https://i.postimg.cc/cCCNjhF0/ezgif-com-video-to-gif-5.gif

• Like 3

On 8/25/2020 at 6:12 PM, lukeandadelaide said:

Mam let me tell you my point of view about our beloved HyunJi couple. Unlike other on-screen couples, HyunJi is a special one. If we go back to the debut of Seo Ye Ji. There were two scenes where she mentioned Hyun the first one was as his character from my love from the star. And the second scene was about Soo Hyun Himself that he was handsome. One year later we had that legendary commercial. In those 6 years we're many things mentioned about them separately  but still, you can call it destiny. 6ix years later and they are starring in the same drama. And even are in the same agency I will find the list for you where all of this I'm talking about is mentioned. But to keep it short there is a high chance of them ending up together they share so many similarities like personality-wise and chemistry. They also private people who like to keep things under low and they also share the same value in life. I will say give them 2/3 years and they will announce their weddinging. Like why else all that cover-up if there is nothing to hide. 

I like what you pointed out.

Since there is no trace of public dating from both sides, and they both are very private, we know for sure that LESS MEANS MORE. You're right, why limit their off-cam interactions if there is nothing to hide? I guess it means shippers have to remain in the dark until 2-3 years. I really don't mind, and I think it is better for them to remain private until marriage is confirmed.

Sometimes it's so obvious that KSH is falling head over heels over SYJ. But, then, I haven't observed him long enough to firmly say that this is something unusual for him. I have seen many longtime KSH fans who immediately became a shipper after seeing their off-cam interactions. So, she must be really special for him. 

I suppose you guys must have seen their zoom-in kissing scenes from episode 16 (yes, the one on the table). It's like the further the camera, the deeper the kiss. I mean, in other dramas, sometimes you can fake the kiss by playing with camera angle, etc. I think there is no need to go to that extent when the camera zoomed out, right? So, it's intriguing that they seemed to enjoy the kiss. 

1 hour ago, park2park said:

If they r together or want to be together, I hope they can stay private for as long as possible and just get married. If it’s meant to be it will be. 

KSH has a lot of fangirls, I don’t want SYJ to get hurt by it. 

I hope they know that there are a lot more people who are very supportive of their relationship than those who doesn't.

Most (if not all) of SYJ fans are also rooting for them to end up together. I have seen more and more people from different countries are praying day and night for them. 

So, yeah, it is true that possessive fangirls exist. But, KSH and SYJ should know that many new fans are ready to defend them.

• Like 4
  • Love 2