[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

KSH relationship with SYJ is like MGT to KMY. He’s physically and mentally attracted to her I think but somewhat holding back his feelings.

From his body language, I can feel he likes to do silly things to make SYJ laugh and kinda like a magnet towards her, want to be close but know he shouldn’t be so obvious. When they talk, they’re kinda in their own bubble. Those of u that liked someone know what I’m talking about lol 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

On 8/18/2020 at 11:22 AM, cenching said:

@TiNaDo

Some information for you newly take over ship....:glasses:

quoting again so people can see this. It was spreading around so much that he’s the boss 

these two are really cute. I wouldn’t be surprised if they date unless one is already taken and not interest. But with the amount of sexual tension radiating through the screen, no way they are not attracted to each other.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, angelicXD said:

quoting again so people can see this. It was spreading around so much that he’s the boss 

these two are really cute. I wouldn’t be surprised if they date unless one is already taken and not interest. But with the amount of sexual tension radiating through the screen, no way they are not attracted to each other.

Dating someone else and kissing like that? I find that highly unlikely.. :grin:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

3 hours ago, Alex Stefan said:

Dating someone else and kissing like that? I find that highly unlikely.. :grin:

Korean couple shipps make us all blushed and shyshyshy   hahaha.. but when Westerners couple ships were like "after they done tut* **sex** , we were estatic at first and then, Nah..  they will do it with another person""

How many couple ships that International fans support actually blooms? Unlike SongSong couple.

On 8/19/2020 at 6:35 AM, park2park said:

i still can’t get over the fact that their reactions are so casual like they’re both used to it already lol

True. One twitter user also pointed out that in the 1st photoshoot bts, when SYJ reached to hold KSH's hand, it was very casual and it seemed like they've known each other's hands/actions already for quite some time. The reaction of KSH there was also very cute, when SYJ held his hand, he wiggled his arm as if he's shy in front of the cameras hahahhaha

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, cheeserat said:

when SYJ reached to hold KSH's hand, it was very casual and it seemed like they've known each other's hands/actions already for quite some time. The reaction of KSH there was also very cute, when SYJ held his hand, he wiggled his arm as if he's shy in front of the cameras hahahhaha

Here at 1:16 they're so cute I can't :heart2:

This is always interesting, because to me their interactions are contradicting to Korean entertainment culture. I've seen Yeji being straightforward and Soo Hyun playful behind the scenes with someone else, but the way they interacted is just...tricky lol I don't even have the word for it.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Their interactions are indeed interesting and I love both their personalities. I'll just go ahead and say I think they match really well (I'm a shipper, aren't I? Haha). 

There are lots of great stuff/analysis on Twitter. It's amazing how people are able to put stuff together, feeding my shipper heart :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

19 hours ago, angelicXD said:

It is the agency which he is part of, not really the boss. It is also true, however, that he is one of the leading stars there and has a fair share of the agency's business. Frankly, not really aware of the facts whether he has any actual stakes in the agency. But that being said, KSH is seen as the major star in the agency, whereas SYJ is still not there.

Which leads me to the fact that IONTBO will be her trampoline. And it is both super nice (of course) but also kinda sad, since she is a very versatile and strong actress, and has demonstrated it before. Yet, not one of the most popular in SK or abroad so far. Fingers crossed we will see more of her (and soon)!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I think this is one of the reason why we didnt get her IG and the fancafe is reserved for early members. People who are trolls and people who download the fan cafe photos without consent; might invite trouble for her. Imagine photos she uploaded to fancafe, were shared to people outside the fancafe and that person is a troll/one of the harrasers.

@JungRok Yes, now i won't asking and begging Yeji or her agency to create an insta account. She is a leading actress in the come back drama of the TOP Hallyu Star and highest paid Korean's actor. I'm sure she has lots of trolls and haters :( I hope she's doing well and always being happy. She is such a humble, heartwarming, and hardworking actress. All of her costars are praised her in the interview.

I love the fact that Yeji has Soohyun in her life . Based on their BTS, he always taking care of her, makes her laugh and being protective of her. Thank you Soohyun:wub:  You are such a wonderful man.

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-3.gif

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I agree as well. Knowing SYJ's background and experience with social media, I now wouldn't want her to reactivate her account if she is not comfortable with it. 

She is such a pure soul who is warm and comfortable to be around (and loves animals too!) and people just have to stop attacking her without reason.

I love that KSH takes care of her and makes her laugh a lot, well they do make each other laugh a lot:heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

denira2104

Yes, now i won't asking and begging Yeji or her agency to create an insta account. She is a leading actress in the come back drama of the TOP Hallyu Star and highest paid Korean's actor. I'm sure she has lots of trolls and haters :( I hope she's doing well and always being happy. She is such a humble, heartwarming, and hardworking actress. All of her costars are praised her in the interview.

I love the fact that Yeji has Soohyun in her life . Based on their BTS, he always taking care of her, makes her laugh and being protective of her. Thank you Soohyun:wub:  You are such a wonderful man.

I watched a lot of Kdrama honestly this is the first time I got so fire up by an on-screen couple. They are just so perfect for each other. I'm shipping them hard.

Judging by the bts we saw I believe they're attracted to each other. But like you said there are heaps of haters out there, we are their fan that's why we're shipping them but the others (like the other actress' fans or other actresses) might not like this! I think even if they're actually together it would remain a secret between them. Coz there will be heaps of consequences if they come out publicly; especially GM was just established I think they have to be very cautious with this matter.
Another thing I noticed was that ever since hyunji shippers discovered their flirty gestures in the first few bts; after that there was less and less of these moments, I think they're being careful not to get caught on camera. PLUS, no pictures of hyunji by themselves, always them with oh jung se or with the entire crew. If nothing between them why does it matter? U get what I mean :P
I really hope they're happily dating each other (in secret), coz celebs do get pressure from the public if the fact that they're dating is under the microscope all the time, which potentially ruin their long term relationship.
For some reasons I do feel like hyunji has a very deep affection that noone could intrude. Think about it, how many chance of ppl having a hot soulmate, and they re both f-ing hot lol; if all of us can feel it by just over the screen then damn, that ought to be true!

Edited by bannaba09
  • Like 8
  • Love 1

@bannaba09 Hi! Nice to know you! Thank you for sharing your opinion in here:) totally agree with you! They're seems smitten with each other, they tried to stay proffessional during the filming but they can't help themselves to being sweet with each other :D

Yes, if they're just friends and nothing more, why hide their friendship? Its okay to post a selfie, candid, silly pic or video with your co-star on set to promote the drama. Its normal and no biggie. But its so weird we haven't got a single pic of KSH & SYJ as the main actor & actress @ the wrap up party at least . Without the woman who posted that pic with them, we won't get Yeji pic with Soohyun:sweatingbullets: (She then deleted her post and private her IG account).

Also less content from Swoon, TVN, and Goldmedalist of these two. For example, Crash landing of you has lots content of Hyun bin and Son Ye Jin interview, games, etc. Positive thinking maybe KSH & SYJ are busy with their CFs. 

I think they have a lowkey relationship and wanted to keep to themselves . Its easy to cover them because they're in the same agency. I hope they have a happy long relationship:wub:

Efo-Vm-TZUEAAc-Tg1.gif

• Like 8
  • Love 1

It's all quite unusual, eh? I think they're being really cautious now. And they're now from the same agency so it's easier to control what appears in the media :smirk:

In their last shoot I wondered why they didn't show a pic with only SYJ and KSH. But like you guys said there are a lot of possessive fans out there (more with KSH, I would presume) so that's probably the reason. 

Then again, why be too cautious if they're not hiding anything? Haha pls bear with my delulu mind:grimace:

Nice to meet everyone here! It's been quite a while since I've shipped anyone again. Haha.

• Like 5
  • Love 1