[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

I LITERALLY challenge anyone to find more insane couple. This is going to be hard to top for many years!!!

I thought they were going to dance tango but they started making out and the king started moaning and roaring?? Jesus, take a wheel. I just can’t.

I literally blushed when he started roaring? I can’t comprehend gentle and shy Kim Jung Hyun making those NOISES. Someone help.

And the fact that she wasn’t even surprised when she heard those noises?!!? She didn’t flinch and showed any surprise? Is it because she heard them so frequently during their night? 

Jesus Christ, I won’t ever be able to get over this. 

• Like 1
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, cenching said:

My face watching majority of the episode.....

How I feel in the last few minutes....

Yea, I feel same but I want to believe that it will be a HAPPY ENDING!  

Tomorrow there will be a twist .. anyone, please .. who can share what's the possible outcome from GPG. :cries:

2 minutes ago, aisling said:

I LITERALLY challenge anyone to find more insane couple. This is going to be hard to top for many years!!!

I thought they were going to dance tango but they started making out and the king started moaning and roaring?? Jesus, take a wheel. I just can’t.

I literally blushed when he started roaring? I can’t comprehend gentle and shy Kim Jung Hyun making those NOISES. Someone help.

And the fact that she wasn’t even surprised when she heard those noises?!!? She didn’t flinch and showed any surprise? Is it because she heard them so frequently during their night? 

Jesus Christ, I won’t ever be able to get over this. 

you know, we thought we were the thirsty ones but I think it's the royal couple who are the most thirsty :joy::joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 4

1 minute ago, shimshimae said:

you know, we thought we were the thirsty ones but I think it's the royal couple who are the most thirsty :joy::joy:

Sweet, right? 

Ooops sorry just saw your post @aisling! :D....

Heya :)...I have to wait for eng sub version (much later on from now :'( )... as I could only sneek around from tweets and reading you here (again thx all! <3) :D...but yet, could someone translate what SB wrote (to her baby) that Cheol read while she is sleeping? Please ? Thanks in advance!:Megathanks:

On tweet there are different translations so I'm just wandering...and this is one of them: "spacer.png

so your mother will not be sick.. most importantly, come out healthily, i'm looking forward to the day we meet. the moment you come into the world, i'll be there for you so don't be too scared even if the world is unfamiliar place"

is that it?

Edited by Lillybleue
spelling
  • Like 6

9 minutes ago, aisling said:

why you say that, now i hate my mind :lol:

today should be kind of sad but that scene distracting me to keep grinning and replaying that scene.

mr queen has made brand new kind of skinship and the after-effect for viewers :crazymad:

• Like 3
  • Blob 3