[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

25 minutes ago, Dreaaaa_ said:

Oh yeah she’d definitely want to have kids of her own someday. And I’ll never stop saying it, the timing when they found each other is just perfect. The best timing really cause 1. They’ve both grown as individuals. Like their mindsets have improved  and this is what keeps making me think they’re a match made in heaven. If they do end up together, their motto should be “when it’s fate there are no coincidences” And I’m definitely joining you to sue hahaha 

Fate chose them! 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

I’m just a bitter shipper and wanted to see tongue AND a longer footage (screw the editor and director) :lol:. In actuality, I think the cctv kiss beats LOTBS. It’s definitely feels more real. 

You spoke my thoughts. I actually wanted all the kiss scenes in TKEM to surpass their previous kiss scenes. I researched. I wanted it to surpass the Goblin hotel kiss and the LOTBS bedroom kiss. I wanted TKEM to have MORE kissing scenes. But we've been copped by the editor and the director. Unless they're planning to release a d-cut. Oh well nevertheless, we know that their kisses here are more real than their previous ones and have surpassed previous kisses (even those that involve tongue) :wub:

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, graceyco said:

You spoke my thoughts. I actually wanted all the kiss scenes in TKEM to surpass their previous kiss scenes. I researched. I wanted it to surpass the Goblin hotel kiss and the LOTBS bedroom kiss. I wanted TKEM to have MORE kissing scenes. But we've been copped by the editor and the director. Unless they're planning to release a d-cut. Oh well nevertheless, we know that their kisses here are more real than their previous ones and have surpassed previous kisses (even those that involve tongue) :wub:

If there's D Cut version, i'm sure i will buy it, it will be better investation than gold, etc. Specially if they release now, meanwhile no confirmation from our shipper.

Can you imagine if we have d cut version now, and suddenly they announcing their wedding?

People get curious, and want to know story behind that, we can make content from dcut, and i bet RCL followers will be raise very high.

LoL imagine if it is happen :lol:

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Phoenix88 said:

Here's a HOT and SEXY image of LMH to cleanse yours eyes with all that Hip thrusting, tight leather pants and all the "Magic Mike" movements that he did in the past.

Lets engrave this in our Mind!

THIS makes me want to join “Oppa is Mine” fan club. :lol:

He’s so damn sexy! 

• LOL 15
  • Awesome 1

58 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

W.O.R.D!

It’s obvious they like each other but only time will tell if they choose to pursue it. They’re compatible in so many ways. Their personalities are like a match made in heaven. I am certain they will have very few dull days in life if together. They seem like lovers who can also be best friends.  From what I see, the two seem to be attracted to each other beyond just physical attraction. I especially sense from lmh that he can see her as his life partner. And I think it’s only natural because he’s at that age. I can see why he sees her as his potential partner in life. If he wants to start a family in the near future, it should be with someone who’d want the same thing. And I think he fell head over heels when he learned she was willing to up and leave everything one day to live life. If I’m not wrong, I understand kge to be passionate about her art but at the same time, she’s passionate about living life. She’s family oriented and loves her niece and nephew to bits. I have a feeling she’d want to have kids of her own one day. That makes them both family oriented individuals. Already, they have matching personalities but to have the same views in life too, now that’s something hard to come across. I get the impression kge doesn’t mind getting married in the future, having kids and taking a short break from her career. She’s willing to leave her career and travel the world and she’s also willing to put her career on hold while coming to study in the US. I don’t see why she wouldn’t take a short break to start a family with lmh. HA! If I was lmh, I would want to marry her. Of course, she can be like JJH and KTE who are both married with kids but still acting. I want that for her too and I’m certain lmh, as an actor himself, can understand. All this talk makes me think there’s no way these two aren’t already imagining the rest of their lives with each other :lol:

Please get married and live a happy life together, you two. 

I might sue, if not :lol:

im down with the suing. 

if they don't, i'm so gonna sue KES for bringing those two together, acting out the script very perfectly that i'm convinced they're in love on screen as well as off screen. if they indeed ARE off screen, i'm still suing KES and sending her my two months internet bill for her to cover in which i've spent a great amount only to watch these two bad actors doing bad acting. wtf.

• LOL 23

Morning ladies :D

Let's looking forward to more crumbs today too, since this is only the 3rd day post-TKEM, lol. Still feels empty without them around.

I like Ms. Sunshine's fashion spread here. She looks stylish in those outfits, i wish she wears them more often.

• Love 14
  • Awesome 3

10 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

:joy:

Wait, wait, wait, where does William Choi come in then? I think a third ship her with William Choi :lol: But boy, that will be quite a chaotic relationship considering both are such huge brats :lol:

My vote is on tyrant Lee Gon. Why? Because we can give him a pitiful story and layers. By the end, everyone will love him and understand him. :lol: LJH is the second lead, he’ll be the super nice but boring guy that doesn’t get the girl in the end :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

@effyisme i echo your thoughts and words.  I am confident that they are at least at stage 2 (courting).  So let us just hope and pray that their relationship will blossom further  You know what we say is actually like a prayer, so lets say good things about them.  Love you all :kiss_wink:

• Like 5
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 2

9 hours ago, Prerna said:

koreans have woken up from there deep slumber and realised the drama is awesome so now we will get the reviews of our couple from the locals and I am dead sure they will also Ship them and we will have reactions and fun

Let's make this forum as thrilling as possible, with valid and reasonable evidence, statements that make them touched and unbiased, they will be interested in participating in this forum, as far as here many FanBase ig or friend of mine look surprised hearing about this forum, it is actually special. 

Hangul isnt that hard anymore, as Google translater  work very fast here. 

:wub::love::wub:

Edited by TDeas
Additional pict.n link
  • Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

12 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Wait, wait, wait, where does William Choi come in then? I think a third ship her with William Choi :lol: But boy, that will be quite a chaotic relationship considering both are such huge brats :lol:

My vote is on tyrant Lee Gon. Why? Because we can give him a pitiful story and layers. By the end, everyone will love him and understand him. :lol: LJH is the second lead, he’ll be the super nice but boring guy that doesn’t get the girl in the end :lol:

what are you gonna go with the title?

perhaps "the daesang queen: national playgirl" or "jung tae ra and her three knights"?

• LOL 13

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Believe me, they are not just pretending to bring up ratings. The way they interact is way too real to be for show.

They are the real delusional ones.... :D they refused to believe what they are seeing.. B)

• Like 6
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 4

38 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Morning fellow court ladies!! :heart:

I would like to echo and reiterate on what some of the ladies have mentioned here regarding them going back to being close friends... I will shut these down once and for all...:D

Its true that they grew close while filming for the past 8 months... up till March this year, its obvious it was only LMH being one-sided.. I said March becoz I used the kitchen forehead kiss as a critical benchmark for their relationship.. 1 month later, it was the press conference and its obvious both LMH/KGE was already an item (don't care whether it's a couple or what but they are an item) because WDH is the obvious giveaway here... he smirks too much when the emcee asked LMH about KGE and he teases LMH by imitating KGE when posing for pictures...

If they were just close and affectionate because they need to get into characters then I would say all the bts we saw from ep 12 onwards is abit too much/over the top as close affectionate friends doesn't behave this way... the way the hugs/kisses were executed were that of a couple in love... the bts further cemented the tenderness between LMH/KGE... if they weren't a couple, then I will say LMH is sending a wrong signal to KGE who has already crumbled and totally reciprocating... and we all know LMH is NOT those kind of man..:)

Additionally since I'm "nagging", I am going to point out another point I kept seeing from those haters/OIM group who kept saying they are doing these to boost ratings... AGAIN PLEASE LISTEN UP AS I'M GOING SAY THIS ONCE ONLY..  people tend to forget they started filming way  before the drama is aired.. by the time the 1st episode was aired on 17Apr, they would have filmed up to ep10 (2/3 way thru)... I didn't know both LMH/KGE and PD can predict that they will have lower than expected ratings that's why they acted to boost ratings before the show even started??? Did they travel to the future??? Don't be ridiculous!! By episode 10, their chemistry was exploding already... scenes filmed after the press conference were those that concluded they were almost there as a dating couple... :D

Okay nuff said and sorry for the long essay... B)

I love this! Thank you!:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 7