[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

This is just for fun ladies, but u can add if u have find another one

Mysterious number 2, coincedence or destiny

- they have birthday 22 juni, and 2 july

- second son/daughter in their family

- first feed ig lmh 22 apr 2015, kge 22 jan 2017, with 2 years apart :)

- they work for 2 time with KES

- they upload foto with famous tittle "i see my hand on my hand" 22 mei

Umm.. What else???

• Love 4
  • Awesome 10
  • Insightful 3

32 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

HA! I’m laughing. This is them indirectly admitting they see something too but trying to make up an excuse for what they see. :lol:

I’m going to say even further back. I’ll start with episode 10. They were holding hands behind the scenes. Seriously, it’s not needed. The camera was not rolling and the scene did not require them to hold hands in that way to begin with. 

Should I go back even further? Because the way kge swung lmh’s arms during the sunset scene was also really cute. She was totally messing with him and he was completely smitten. 

I can’t pinpoint when she reciprocated his feelings but I can see by the latest bts that she’s definitely into him too. 

Believe me, they are not just pretending to bring up ratings. The way they interact is way too real to be for show.

I love hearing from both you and @effyisme:wub: You keep our spirits up and our hearts strong.

Let's hold on ladies!!!!!!!!!!!! We have a long way to go! ^_^

Video-by-ps-minho-3.gif

%EA%B3%A4_-_%F0%9F%A4%97%F0%9F%96%A4.gif 

• Like 2
  • Love 21

1 hour ago, effyisme said:

Morning fellow court ladies!! :heart:

I would like to echo and reiterate on what some of the ladies have mentioned here regarding them going back to being close friends... I will shut these down once and for all...:D

Its true that they grew close while filming for the past 8 months... up till March this year, its obvious it was only LMH being one-sided.. I said March becoz I used the kitchen forehead kiss as a critical benchmark for their relationship.. 1 month later, it was the press conference and its obvious both LMH/KGE was already an item (don't care whether it's a couple or what but they are an item) because WDH is the obvious giveaway here... he smirks too much when the emcee asked LMH about KGE and he teases LMH by imitating KGE when posing for pictures...

If they were just close and affectionate because they need to get into characters then I would say all the bts we saw from ep 12 onwards is abit too much/over the top as close affectionate friends doesn't behave this way... the way the hugs/kisses were executed were that of a couple in love... the bts further cemented the tenderness between LMH/KGE... if they weren't a couple, then I will say LMH is sending a wrong signal to KGE who has already crumbled and totally reciprocating... and we all know LMH is NOT those kind of man..:)

Additionally since I'm "nagging", I am going to point out another point I kept seeing from those haters/OIM group who kept saying they are doing these to boost ratings... AGAIN PLEASE LISTEN UP AS I'M GOING SAY THIS ONCE ONLY..  people tend to forget they started filming way  before the drama is aired.. by the time the 1st episode was aired on 17Apr, they would have filmed up to ep10 (2/3 way thru)... I didn't know both LMH/KGE and PD can predict that they will have lower than expected ratings that's why they acted to boost ratings before the show even started??? Did they travel to the future??? Don't be ridiculous!! By episode 10, their chemistry was exploding already... scenes filmed after the press conference were those that concluded they were almost there as a dating couple... :D

Okay nuff said and sorry for the long essay... B)

As always ...  brilliant observations . 

:glasses:

U must be Jung Tae Eul Senior ..PEACE

• LOL 9

4 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

Observe the hand movements closely,

1) Both hands of KGE comfortably crossed near his left shoulder paving way for the kiss and balance.

2) KGE right hand crawling towards the nape of the neck and left hand comfortably placed near his left shoulder collar ministroking indicating nipping of lips in hindsight.

3)The kiss is deepened after being bitten and her right hand flicker loosing control hiding under his coat and immediately you can see LMH's left hand movement lifting her up bringing her right hand back up to his nape of neck:sweatingbullets:

4) Now they have both lost it and she had to hold on to something and her right hand goes up to his hair and left hand clutching his shoulder hidden under the coat.

Mind you , when a lady takes her hand to tug under her man's hair while kissing its done deal people;) and dare you call this acting..huh..They are freaking kissing for real...cry all you want there I said it.

Good morning chingus!!!!!!!!

Omg as soon as I opened my eyes I saw the kissing post and my fellow chingus explanation wht the effing is happening ya it’s like forget about the morning sunlight glory let’s bask in the kissing glory.....amaze @HappyVibes wht an overview my mornings have become beautiful boz u existed somewhere......

29 minutes ago, effyisme said:

They are the real delusional ones.... :D they refused to believe what they are seeing.. B)

It will always be like that dear they will never grow with there brains its not there fault sometimes it’s very difficult to draw a line between admiration and possessiveness boz of these OIM gals its So difficult for 2 ppl to even live there effing lives happily bloddy boz of the whole “image” thingy 

I heard that these gals think that if oppa told us on stage that he loves us how can he love someone else in real?????like wht  the effing I am hearing,,,,it’s like oppa should stay single only for these gals always.....

33 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

HA! I’m laughing. This is them indirectly admitting they see something too but trying to make up an excuse for what they see. :lol:

I’m going to say even further back. I’ll start with episode 10. They were holding hands behind the scenes. Seriously, it’s not needed. The camera was not rolling and the scene did not require them to hold hands in that way to begin with. 

Should I go back even further? Because the way kge swung lmh’s arms during the sunset scene was also really cute. She was totally messing with him and he was completely smitten. 

I can’t pinpoint when she reciprocated his feelings but I can see by the latest bts that she’s definitely into him too. 

Believe me, they are not just pretending to bring up ratings. The way they interact is way too real to be for show.

@Heretorant and @effyisme gals let’s put our foot down and once and for all

just echo out loud that they are not “JUST FRIENDS/PROFESSIONALS”  

I feel everyone is perfectly convinced post those bts and interviews that uri couple are not just a thingy but a ticking bomb which will explode anytime in future......

They will give us a beautiful melo story in real Life too and we can proudly raise our hands and say that we always knew......so gals let’s just say ovaries and chads will conquer over these effing OIM gals and we will rejoice with seeing LMHs 20s dance and singing..:::

• Love 9

27 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Which one of you trolls is working BTS at The Swoon and naming these videos HMMM?

Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun sneak a kiss behind cameras y’all got me all excited for a moment

I mean I still watched the video like six times but 

That's what i thought too. Haha

In my mind i said, "must be one of the court ladies" while grinning like crazy. :joy:

• LOL 13

1 hour ago, effyisme said:

They are the real delusional ones.... :D they refused to believe what they are seeing.. B)

This, I couldn’t agree more :D there are lots of them who refused to believe what they are seeing and keep using the mantra “he’s always like this with his co-stars”. They refused to say that they belong to the OIM group, but if you noticed on twitter and even IG, they refused to post anything that has some KGE-related in it..denial much :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, MeandMe said:

This is just for fun ladies, but u can add if u have find another one

Mysterious number 2, coincedence or destiny

- they have birthday 22 juni, and 2 july

- second son/daughter in their family

- first feed ig lmh 22 apr 2015, kge 22 jan 2017, with 2 years apart :)

- they work for 2 time with KES

- they upload foto with famous tittle "i see my hand on my hand" 22 mei

Umm.. What else???

They'll have twins in the future. OMO!

Just died in MinEun heaven.

• LOL 15
  • Awesome 2

7 minutes ago, Prerna said:

now that’s the ship you guys wanted to sail......

Not gonna lie they would have amazing chemistry. If you watch interviews of them, they basically give the same answers when it comes to questions about their approach to love & life. DONT KILL ME!!!

Having said that, we don't have anything to worry about, KHN is very close to BYH from his Misaeng days :P. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

@Heretorant @effyisme @Prerna I feel that you three are the most confident of us shippers, so THANK YOU so much for your conviction and reminding us why we're here even when others bring doubt into our minds!! I feel like everyone plays a certain role in this thread, and I love it. Admittedly, I translate and I try to keep us as grounded as possible :P. I've been honestly feeling sad because LMH hasn't posted another couple photo of the two, and KGE has plenty. I know, I know, I've brought this up, but can't help but to feel this way. I don't want KGE to go unreciprocated. But you three make me feel better!!!

I'm glad to steer everyone back to right track...:D 

I don't just say what everyone wants to hear but I state facts and support my observations with evidence so don't worry I'm not delusional as I don't just make up stories/fantasies to make everyone happy.. :)

Stay positive my dear!! Don't worry for things for things that haven't happen and don't fret over things that have already past... Let's live for the moment!! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 18

17 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I’m leaning towards“the daesang queen: national playgirl” but I also really like “My love from three different worlds” :lol:

but first, @goldenashes97 and I must finish writing “The world of the dating.” 

I have new information. 

lmh and kge are dating but, but, but... kge is best friends with LDW who used to date x-factor :scream::scream::scream: LDW, of course does not approve because he thinks kge should be with GY. OMG, this is getting messy good! Crazy good! 

Cast members so far:

Leads - lmh and kge

second leads - hb, shk, syj, gy

main villain - ldw

We going to need lots of money to make this project happen :lol:

stop giving ideas youuu :lol:

though that's very inchresting. imagine the chaos.. hmm B) *sipping my gramps' craft coffee and munching on jangmi's kimchi, observing from afar* 

• LOL 4