[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

On 7/10/2020 at 4:43 PM, lady artiste said:

helo everyone and nice to meet you all

1st this is not the first i post something in soompi but i think i forget my last account so must make a new one.

i'm not fans of kim go eun and lee min ho, yes i watch some of their drama and movies but never interesting in their personal life, knowing that look like good people enough for me, i just finish watching TKEM and i must said this is one of masterpiece, and i love LMH acting here, very different with his acting before and my wish he will take role like Lee Gon in the future, a more mature role that really can showcase his acting, while KGE well i knew she is one hell brilliant actress, i love the choices she made for her movies.

Now like i said i'm not fans of LMH and KGE, i just enjoying their projects and crafts but im sucker for a beautiful love story, i watch TKEM not because recomended by someone but acidentially i watched TKEM press conference, the first thing came into my mind that isnt LMH dating someone from idol girlband ? why he and KGE like a newly couple, after that i watch TKEM and i talked about this with my sister who already finished TKEM long way before i do, then she said to me that LG and JTE dating for real, i was like get out of here haha i'm shocked because my sister never interesting into actor/actress personal life so to hear her said something like that really make me shock, and then i remember the last new i heard about LMH he dated suzy, i dont even knew he just finished his military service, so this LMH KGE love story really make me curious and interesting.

I have two weakness about celebrities love story and that are unique and tall man/petite girl, there is special place in my heart for couple with height differences hahaha i dont know why but all my favorite couple have similarity haha the guy very tall and the woman petite.

Ok now move on, since im not fans of LMH and KGE i want to know more about them, so im reading this forum from page 1, currently im on page 400+ haha damn still long way to go, but with doing this my wish that i will gathering more information about LMH and KGE from their fans so i wont missjudge them, and to be honest there is some issue that rise lately that actually been discuss on previous page, my hope that for everyone that new to this forum, i know that its hard to read from page 1 but it wont hurt because we will know more about LMH and KGE especially if the information came from their long time fans.

About TKEM my personal opinion its such an amazing drama, but i think the genre not everyone cup of tea, and i'm happy that its been love more by people outside SK, a good drama is a good drama regardless the genre, i love good drama be it horror, thriller, romcom or whatever, even for not so good drama i stil appreciate because at least they tried make something to entertaint us, so TKEM rocks.

Back to LMH and KGE hmmm my feeling usually right and if im right too now they already date hahaha, my feeling is true or not we will see the moment they opened to public or the moment they announce they date another person and im totally fine if they are not real because only LMH and KGE knew what they want and who they want to love, eventho i dont really know about LMH but based on his fans information here i think he really falling hard for KGE, while in KGE im pretty sure she have the same feeling but she is more lowkey, and i remember during prescon LMH wanted KGE call him oppa, i think KGE really respect LMH esp he is her seniors so she keep calling him sunbae, but she still call GY and LDW sunbae too, i remember i watch KGE interview on happy champ and she told story how she face culture shock after she move to sk from chine and using honorific to her seniors are one of them, she said that after she is been told how to act/behave when she is with her seniors she always polite, i think that is why she keep calling LMH sunbaenim, but we never knew if they are in private time may be she call him oppa, but i do really think the sunbaenim thing it just her being really respect to LMH as he is her senior.

Im more active on twitter and i read lots of hillarious about LMH and KGE hahaha, and btw i've been in shipper world since im in hight school and its been loooooong time a go, its about having fun to ship two wonderful actor/actress, we analise their behaviours, body language etc, and feel giddy when something cute happen to our OPT, but i always not to comparing with their previous relationship because its in the past, the relationship didnt work for a reason so better focus on our OPT.

I'm done for now ahaha i'm sorry guys for long post and please forgive if my english not good

Hai girl...welcome back then to this world of shiiping thingy hahaha..For me is a first timer shipper as I not a Kdrama fans up till now I guess..My liking is quite broad in term of films and drama from Cdrama to Hollywood even South American drama...Well I know you can add more in this thread as long time shipper before and thank you for your information on how you have been trying to read this thread for page 1-400++...big WOW for that.....Seriously?? it doesn't hurt but such time consuming to do so..:wut: As first timer in this shipping things...I don't know much of being shipper but way back in 2019 when I first watched Kdrama for my enjoyment as casual onlooker so never tried to know the actors and actresses just really casual..But then I watched her, KGE in her first drama CITT...because I am a longtime fans of webtoon and anime, manga or disney things..Daebak I was in love with her then I followed her since with her dramas, films mostly she is Chungmuro star and now TKEM. Like you said..their chemistry or I should say that his affection toward her in that press con was skyrocketing blown away I meant I can surely feel his things to her :surprisedwut:  As a senior Hallyu super star in the heart of press con could make such a bold statement in asking her to call him oppa hahaha... I am in media relation so I know well how sensitive it it to handle media briefing etc..but he didn't care so I kudos him for his genuine feeling to her.

About your thing on dating...After such thorough details, autopsy of facts, analysed the details and proofs as I am not a kid...a career woman, a wife and a mom of 3 kiddos in Singapore so I don't want to invest my time for nothing hahahha...shipping is not my cup of tea either so better to check and recheck as well do my homeworks facts and I or we came up already in my previous soompi article that they are dating since end May 2020.. So I move to analyse and cut the breadcrumbs of his cryptic codes on the Queen Bday and so on and so forth...I am more active in my insta you can check to queen.kimmy 2020 so we can chat more on that...Again welcome back and wait to another cryptic codes on 14 July as couple day or silver day in SK.

I have written down some of my thoughts and theories in here and my insta...Other friends from other countries doing coverage in twitterlan and FB as well as wattpad and weibo...I also got news from Naver since I was in Seoul for 4 years back. Enjoy the ride in this ship for FOREVER hahahha:popcornjackson:My insta is queen.kimmy2020

8 minutes ago, DaysTurn2Nights said:

I just want to write my thoughts here after being a fangirl in this korean entertainment industry for 11 years.

The last time I came back on this thread is such a long time ago.. So grateful to see more people supporting these two cuties.

I really love Lee Minho..

He is definitely the cutest actor for me. He never disappoint his fan with any scandals. What I like about him the most is his attitude. He's always like this since he was born I guess lol. You will love him if you read his interview... his answer is always sincere, mature, serious and sophisticated. His answer is getting better and better every year. And not like other celebrities, he is what he answers in the interview not only about his favorite food or just ordinary questions but his love life as well. 

I've been watching kdrama for 11 years and ship 7 couples. 3 couples caught dating together (With pictures!) but I dont ship DOTS cuz I didn't watch it till the end haha sorry. Yes this is my 7th ship ㅠㅠ

I've been his fan since BOF and I've never shipped him with his costar before. But don't get me wrong lol I'm not OIMC. (I just dont see any offcam chemistry lol) 

Reveal hidden contents

I always want my beloved actors and artists to get married or dating. Cuz living in this industry is really hard.. they may look happy all the time but they aren't.. my favorite artists have to deal with this stressful and comments from knetizen.. it's not about the how long they have been in this industry... its not like they have been in this industry for 10 years so they can get over this. Some of them cant stand it anymore and .. yes they went to heaven .. So I really want them to have that one who can take care of my fav.

If you have watched him from BOF as well you know that he is always a gentleman since his debut days ( yes he's such a sweet) 

He always take a good care of his costar and staff. He is really funny, playful and friendly while doing an interview. 

BUT This time its different!

I can feel the genuine feelings like he really enjoys shooting in TKEM (I feel that hes really happy too) 

I think this is the first time I saw him being shy towards his costar... I mean he's always professional and have that filming manner (I dont' know the exact word for this sorry haha) Its like you have to stop everything you are doing when the director say cut!... It's quite normal for korean actor for doing this like manner hands (you can search and read about this) but if the actors are closed then its fine. So if they aren't dating or developing into something beautiful in the future, Im sure that she will be his last long friend like Dohwan who was introduced to his BFF squad.

He is always really professional when it comes to kissing scenes (deep kissing or just a single lip kiss). After the director say cut he can look at his costar right away without any shyness or excitement. Just continue to discuss the angle, position and so on. But in TKEM I saw that he's definitely nervous even it's just a peck lol. He even laughed to cover his shyness and sit like that (forgive my dirty mind) for beheading neck kiss.

I think he's really adore her as an actress. Usually actors in korean don't watch drama (Yes they don't. They will watch it when they wanna get to know or study their co star acting style.) They normally watch movies. So I think he watch Goblin when he knew that she is his leading. 

I start to be her fan when I watch Goblin as well cuz I can't resist her charm and eye smile in Goblin.  

About that Birthday IG post I think its really lovestragram but I dont think he post it to announce his relationship. 

He is quite a private person when its come to his private life. And he said it himself that "He wont reveal his relationship although there will be many wishes. He still have to deal with unnecessary negative problem." 

Then Why he posted photo with her? Cuz they work together! So he got an excuse to post it. (yes im serious hahaha its about an "excuse") and for me its not for promotion... if its for a promotion he should write a caption like hers lol or just put #TheKingEtetnalMonarch. For me its just like his lifestyle lol I don't know how to explain. 

That Birthday post. Its just you know the things you do when you're in love. These little small details like frame ... the thing that he and she only know the real meaning. There are some actors and artists having this lovestragram but we have no idea about it until dispatch come and expose that they are dating. After that the netizen looked at their IG and then realized They were having their lovestragram all along... but this time we already know that these two are closed in TKEM and we are shipper so lol. 

But I have to say that some of comments are too much... And I think he didn't aware that the comments will be that far lol. I mean other ship would stay lowkey even BinJin. But I guess TKEM has attracted a lot of people who never watch kdrama before which is SO COOL!

On other ship I was sailing (haha) they even ask others to stop commenting on their IG post or tagging them. Its just how it goes in this kindustry.

I have a lots of korean friends when I study abroad. Its kinda like their culture. They are very protective of their privacy. One of my korean unnie asked me "Why some of the shippers go and comment that on his IG? I dont think it's appropriate" and some korean shipper on Twitter also agree with that as well. I mean yes you can support these two together but the best thing is staying low key... 

And FYI Dating news in Korean is considered to be a scandal. Its not help to gain rating in the show or anything thing. Actually dating scandal damage the CF contact and so on... (only few couples give a great feedback after exposed by the media) 

If they they are dating, they won't announce it til the day they will get married. You will never get the confirmed or denying statements from their agency  if the media don't caught them dating or write anything about them. 

So this is the reason why their agency neither MYM nor BH will say anything about that IG post. Because the korean media haven't write anything about them dating yet. They don't have the reason to take action for that IG post.

But I dont want them to get caught by dispatch or any media. Why? 

Do you know that there are a lot of couples breaking up after the news broke and attacked by knetizen? 

(These knetizen they are crazy I HATE THEM!)

Have you ever read the comments from knetizen when the actors confirmed to star in TKEM?  

(They are just disgusting...)

Now there are more knetizens who support these two cuties than before. But If they were really dating and the news broke... sometime you will have no idea where those negative comments came from.

Ps. You can google and read about knetizen... 

Thank you for reading this. I hope this will help you understand how this crazy thing goes in this korean industry.

And keep sailing for these two cuties. I really want my actor who I have watched him for long time get married and have his own family ㅠㅠ. Stay low key!

Hi thank you for such insightful words you got there as a minoz for 11 years...it's a very helpful poin of views for such longtime fans of him...I am no minoz bcoz unlike you  that my liking to watch Kdrama only started last year 2019 albeit living in seoul for 4 years did not make me want to watch the drama hahahaha but now look at me here I am becoming Arjenian hahahah after watching her acting in her first drama CITT las year then I followed her since hahaha but TKEM also changed big time for me....I don't know why did I do that hahahhaha....I am questioning myself too and the one thought came to me was we are all have been in her situation before like be bullied perhaps, other judgmental on you, heart broken, being strong yet soft, etc then I feel her sadness so when I saw him looked at her in the press con and interviews and jenga Netflix game then it hit me quite hard that this person was all over her..hahahha He is so bold, genuine yet naive in cuteness hahaha...As a mother perhap it's a motherly kinda thing that you can easily pick up the feeling in the air by the starings, smirks, smiles, shyness, body languages and etc....You can tell his feeling as longtime fans of him...As a career woman and dealing with media then I can pick up some details of those background so every now and then I am lurking this forum nor from the start tho and other sns...in fact I got many shippers friends in insta so we can talk a lot because some of them are like you as classy minoz as I said to them since they have their doctoral degree and more than a decades to be his fans....LSS I am doing my homeworks in finding all the facts, theories to be discuss and all the bits and pieces hahaha including making special insta for her as my admiration to her getting bigger and bigger these days....perhaps bacause of covid and my new friends hahahhaa..my insta is queen.kimmy2020 so we chat more...in soompi is a bit difficult to manage during office hours. See you around and please giving us more on minoz side hahaha...in my insta I shared some of my findings and thoughts.:bashful:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

Funny, I haven't reached the stage of dreaming about LMH & KGE. But I admit going to sleep at night thinking of them, conjuring imaginary conversations between them, and waking up in the morning wondering if those conversations and scenes were true or imagined. I guess it is equally as bad as dreaming of them :sweatingbullets:

Same my friend... same.. 

:crymeme:

• LOL 14

On 7/10/2020 at 10:23 AM, mychoiyoung said:

Before the London escapade, they also went for coffee in Korea. Just drove around in between whatever assignments they were doing. Simple stuff. Simple non-hallyu stuff - as reported by Dispatch.

Just to dispel whatever impression you or others tend to get from the Dispatch report.

But then again, why even compare?

I am not comparing because they are two different things like we are with our ex-es hahaha...I am saying as I got it from other minoz so because I am not minoz and just being Arjenian last year so it was my curiosity tho..Some of you can give more on that... i am not a Kdrama person either just as casual onlooker of the drama as I have other things of films and dramas in my plate. But this is cool to join the thread and as first timer shipper will need many platforms to get all the facts and pieces to analyse :hwaiting: I am more into instagram or some twitter but I love her as we can think out load of our thoughts on our couple

• Like 8

44 minutes ago, DaysTurn2Nights said:

I just want to write my thoughts here after being a fangirl in this korean entertainment industry for 11 years.

The last time I came back on this thread is such a long time ago.. So grateful to see more people supporting these two cuties.

I really love Lee Minho..

He is definitely the cutest actor for me. He never disappoint his fan with any scandals. What I like about him the most is his attitude. He's always like this since he was born I guess lol. You will love him if you read his interview... his answer is always sincere, mature, serious and sophisticated. His answer is getting better and better every year. And not like other celebrities, he is what he answers in the interview not only about his favorite food or just ordinary questions but his love life as well. 

I've been watching kdrama for 11 years and ship 7 couples. 3 couples caught dating together (With pictures!) but I dont ship DOTS cuz I didn't watch it till the end haha sorry. Yes this is my 7th ship ㅠㅠ

I've been his fan since BOF and I've never shipped him with his costar before. But don't get me wrong lol I'm not OIMC. (I just dont see any offcam chemistry lol) 

Reveal hidden contents

I always want my beloved actors and artists to get married or dating. Cuz living in this industry is really hard.. they may look happy all the time but they aren't.. my favorite artists have to deal with this stressful and comments from knetizen.. it's not about the how long they have been in this industry... its not like they have been in this industry for 10 years so they can get over this. Some of them cant stand it anymore and .. yes they went to heaven .. So I really want them to have that one who can take care of my fav.

If you have watched him from BOF as well you know that he is always a gentleman since his debut days ( yes he's such a sweet) 

He always take a good care of his costar and staff. He is really funny, playful and friendly while doing an interview. 

BUT This time its different!

I can feel the genuine feelings like he really enjoys shooting in TKEM (I feel that hes really happy too) 

I think this is the first time I saw him being shy towards his costar... I mean he's always professional and have that filming manner (I dont' know the exact word for this sorry haha) Its like you have to stop everything you are doing when the director say cut!... It's quite normal for korean actor for doing this like manner hands (you can search and read about this) but if the actors are closed then its fine. So if they aren't dating or developing into something beautiful in the future, Im sure that she will be his last long friend like Dohwan who was introduced to his BFF squad.

He is always really professional when it comes to kissing scenes (deep kissing or just a single lip kiss). After the director say cut he can look at his costar right away without any shyness or excitement. Just continue to discuss the angle, position and so on. But in TKEM I saw that he's definitely nervous even it's just a peck lol. He even laughed to cover his shyness and sit like that (forgive my dirty mind) for beheading neck kiss.

I think he's really adore her as an actress. Usually actors in korean don't watch drama (Yes they don't. They will watch it when they wanna get to know or study their co star acting style.) They normally watch movies. So I think he watch Goblin when he knew that she is his leading. 

I start to be her fan when I watch Goblin as well cuz I can't resist her charm and eye smile in Goblin.  

About that Birthday IG post I think its really lovestragram but I dont think he post it to announce his relationship. 

He is quite a private person when its come to his private life. And he said it himself that "He wont reveal his relationship although there will be many wishes. He still have to deal with unnecessary negative problem." 

Then Why he posted photo with her? Cuz they work together! So he got an excuse to post it. (yes im serious hahaha its about an "excuse") and for me its not for promotion... if its for a promotion he should write a caption like hers lol or just put #TheKingEtetnalMonarch. For me its just like his lifestyle lol I don't know how to explain. 

That Birthday post. Its just you know the things you do when you're in love. These little small details like frame ... the thing that he and she only know the real meaning. There are some actors and artists having this lovestragram but we have no idea about it until dispatch come and expose that they are dating. After that the netizen looked at their IG and then realized They were having their lovestragram all along... but this time we already know that these two are closed in TKEM and we are shipper so lol. 

But I have to say that some of comments are too much... And I think he didn't aware that the comments will be that far lol. I mean other ship would stay lowkey even BinJin. But I guess TKEM has attracted a lot of people who never watch kdrama before which is SO COOL!

On other ship I was sailing (haha) they even ask others to stop commenting on their IG post or tagging them. Its just how it goes in this kindustry.

I have a lots of korean friends when I study abroad. Its kinda like their culture. They are very protective of their privacy. One of my korean unnie asked me "Why some of the shippers go and comment that on his IG? I dont think it's appropriate" and some korean shipper on Twitter also agree with that as well. I mean yes you can support these two together but the best thing is staying low key... 

And FYI Dating news in Korean is considered to be a scandal. Its not help to gain rating in the show or anything thing. Actually dating scandal damage the CF contact and so on... (only few couples give a great feedback after exposed by the media) 

If they they are dating, they won't announce it til the day they will get married. You will never get the confirmed or denying statements from their agency  if the media don't caught them dating or write anything about them. 

So this is the reason why their agency neither MYM nor BH will say anything about that IG post. Because the korean media haven't write anything about them dating yet. They don't have the reason to take action for that IG post.

But I dont want them to get caught by dispatch or any media. Why? 

Do you know that there are a lot of couples breaking up after the news broke and attacked by knetizen? 

(These knetizen they are crazy I HATE THEM!)

Have you ever read the comments from knetizen when the actors confirmed to star in TKEM?  

(They are just disgusting...)

Now there are more knetizens who support these two cuties than before. But If they were really dating and the news broke... sometime you will have no idea where those negative comments came from.

Ps. You can google and read about knetizen... 

Thank you for reading this. I hope this will help you understand how this crazy thing goes in this korean industry.

And keep sailing for these two cuties. I really want my actor who I have watched him for long time get married and have his own family ㅠㅠ. Stay low key!

Wow I love the way you wrapped up all the stories on Minoz as most of my friends said the same thing but you nicely put a beautiful summary of him and our couple...thumbs up for you dear...I am a first timer in this shipping thing and I didn't even watch Kdrama before when I was in Seoul for 4 years..but last year I watched it then I was mesmerised by her acting talents, beauty etc...As for LMH I watched his dramas but just a casual onlooker..nothing special...This TKEM bring something else to my liking tho..I knew it from last year that those two will be staring this drama and I knew some controversies on that..KNetizen are harsh and vicious in their views...But as per person who have been living there for quite some time I think Korean have to manage their way of perspective in making those comments... Crazy Knetz are always trying to pull their celebrities down the drains in many ways possible so we can all witness how worst the condition was in their social media...Privacy is one thing but being cyber bullied should be punished in capital penalties I guess. People should be more careful on public domain including social media...Anyway, thanks a lot for your input here...means a lot to me...As person who handled the media relation in Singapore I understand how hard it was for him to hold his affection to her in such press con hahahaha people just analysed it right away just what really happened now hahahaha..In lovestagram then I second you for that..the cryptic codes etc..I know we did go overboard haahaha but we were all anxious at time and for my defence..We didn't get the update from her so by the time he did it for 3 post in such consecutive days on such special occasion hahahha he is ready to test the water of his relation..that's my 2cents. Can we talk more on my insta...I need you input everytime I post my thoughts tho hahaha..my insta is queen.kimmy2020

Note: I am a career woman, a mother and a wife so being a shipper then making an efforts to support her are really something I never ever imagined before hahaha but I am happy to meet some classy shipper that I can call them friends hahah in this yearning time..Thanks

• Like 5
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, DaysTurn2Nights said:

But I dont want them to get caught by dispatch or any media.

I am sorry if I only quote this one. But thank you so much for your insight of this ship and korean minoz pov. :Megathanks:

It's indeed quite ashamed how the K-industry works toward celebrity dating. They are very bias, for some couple they may love it but then for some they may hate it and the hate might unbearably vicious which could lead to their break up. That's why when I decided to board this ship, I don't want them to go public ever, except when they will get married. Ugh I said it too much alrd. 

We have seen how they develop from Oct to early this year, then the unusual prescon, interview, all the stare and comfy interaction between them BTS, the lovestagram hiding behind the so called promotion to finally LMH IG post on 2 July which is for me alrd enough to seal the deal.

Again, I agree with you and hopefully we will get a very good news, when the time is right, when we do not even expect it. :transforms:

• Like 6
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 3

On 7/1/2020 at 5:11 PM, hazelnutlatte said:

Dear MinHo-ssi, if you happened to lurk in this forum please take our WDH-KGE topic today as a trigger for you to post something cryptic for Ggone bday tomorrow (clarification purpose)!! You don't want us to shift the ship, do you? :smirk:

Rereading the comments from page 750. I guess LMH really read our comments on soompi. 

Dear Mr Giddy....do it again...giving us a clue of your feelings for KGE

• Like 2
  • LOL 19

28 minutes ago, Orientalfan said:

Rereading the comments from page 750. I guess LMH really read our comments on soompi. 

Dear Mr Giddy....do it again...giving us a clue of your feelings for KGE

I SECOND THIS!!!! 

sisters | Trending Gifs | Page 4

Goshhh.. this draught.. btw, i just finished two epi of DMZ.. the BIGGEST REVELATION for me is that LMH HAS SKIN PORE Y'AALLL !!! HAHAHAHHAHHA.. It made me feel a lil bit better about my pore LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 22

Listening to TKEM BGM while browsing through twitter and soompi. And what make this longing feeling bearable is because we’re not alone at all.

I can feel the vibe all around. Everyone is anxious waiting for any new materials. Many are trying to dissect old materials with new angles. 

Soompi goes to Instagram, Instagram goes to Twitter, Twitter goes here :wub:. Wow is an understatement explaining this phenomenon.
I think the main reason of many of us boarding this ship is because LMH & KGE’s journey literally is a proof to all of us that ‘mind blowing love’ does exist. Their journey makes our heart flutters and in some way experiencing again how fall in love feels. All the anxiety of waiting any sign from someone that we’re madly attracted to, every analysis that we try to rationalize  from every gesture that he makes, every word, every twitch of eyes. And not to forget all the longing feeling when that special someone is not around. Plus those giddy happy feelings when we find anything related to them which solidify our hope, that our love is not one sided.
All of us shippers are falling in love...and...

Falling in love is like getting hit by a truck and yet not being mortally wounded. just sick to your stomach, high one minute, low the next. Starving hungry but unable to eat. hot, cold, forever horny, full of hope and enthusiasm, with momentary depressions that wipe you out.
It is also not being able to remove the smile from your face, loving life with a mad passionate intensity, and feeling ten years younger.
Love does not appear with any warning signs. You fall into it as if pushed from a high diving board. No time to think about what's happening. It's inevitable. An event you can't control. A crazy, heart-stopping, roller-coaster ride that just has to take its course.

So my fellowships of this ship(pun intended)...it’s my honor to fall with you :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

Helo, chingudeul. I hope everyone is doing okay. I saw some posts mentioning an x factor, so I would like to share my thoughts. I am delirious so forgive me if my writing is all dsorganized. :lol:

I am sure that everyone here also feels the same about Suzana. No one is really trying to compare. But sometimes, far too often, I notice some of us doing it without meaning to.

Reveal hidden contents

Suzana seems to always tries to look pretty. Kge is a simple girl who enjoys looking casual. 

Suzana is the ambassador of the whats-its-name brand. Kge is an ambassador of Chanel, the brand that everyone seems to worship.

Suzana acts just good enough. Kge is a chungmoro actress.

Suzana and Lmh went on expensive dates when they were together. Kge will probably never ask of that from Lmh. She's a humble girl afterall.

I love Kge to bits. She's a really wonderful lady. But so is Suzana. I am not really a fan of her, but I've been into kpop/kdrama/kvariety long enough to know some things about her.

Reveal hidden contents

Just like Kge, she is very cheerful.

Just like Kge, she is very family oriented.

Just like Kge, she is very passionate about her career.

Just like Kge, she can look simple from time to time.

Just like Kge, she also had to deal with haters when she was really young. If Kge received hate bcs of her movie Eungyo, Suzy received hate bcs of dating Lmh. I remember when they were first confirmed to be dating, many of her own so called fans turned on her. It was her first public relationship, and she was barely 20 ish, but they got caught in London, presumably staying in the same hotel room. Her korean fans couldn't accept it. She was the nation's first love, so she had to maintain that lovely yet pure image. 

The two ladies are different. And that's okay. They are different individuals. However, if we take the time to learn about Suzana, she and Kge are actually quite similar. But we don't have to, bcs that's not why we're here for. We're here here for Lmh and Kge and their chemistry and the fact they need to get married asap. Heh.

The two ladies share many traits. Maybe that's just Lmh's ideal type. But things happen. Feelings change. People move on. Lmh amd Suzana somehow broke up. Suzana dated another man. Lmh met a beautiful strong lady in Kge. And now we are here to support the two, hoping for the best.

What we need to take into account is that just like Kge makes him happy now, Suzana must have made Lmh happy back then. They had history. She may be not with him now, but she took part in shaping the man he is today. 

So instead of focusing on their differences, and how Kge is better than Suzana, I think we also need to learn to appreciate her. I mean, if the rumors are correct (that they broke up due to different view on marriage) and she didn't let Lmh go, they could be married by now, and we wouldn't have our OTP, right?

Guess we need to thank her, heh.

:coolshades:

@goldenashes97 I know & understand that we don’t like to mention the x-factor here, but you really took the words out of my mouth for this one. Thank you!

I feel exactly the same way as you do that Go Eun and Suz have many similarities... in addition to those you mentioned, they both belong to the ‘cute type’ and both have bubbly personalities that light up the room. Ji Eun Tak in Goblin reminds me very much of Hye-mi (Suz’s character) in Dream High. 

A past interview quoted Minho as preferring girls who are cute.... there you go... The two cute ladies (past & present) of Minho. 

Though these days (from her YouTube & IG) I feel that Suz is evolving more into a ‘glamorous type’ rather than ‘cute’ as she grows older. 

• Like 7
  • Love 4

And to add another topic for today: it seems that there is another 'proposal-like' scene in TKEM novel ending. However they said the novel ends during LG-JTE reunion, no time travel dates, control room kiss scene and things we've seen in TKEM drama.

• Like 3
  • Shocked 5

Can someone please tell wht the hell am I seeing and reading ......

I went for a whole day and I see this tweeter post......

now they are saying he said “I love You” 

what the effing is this Weibo ppl let me hire you As the official FBI/CIA agents 

Let’s gift them some LMH chicken and beer....

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7

18 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Can someone please tell wht the hell am I seeing and reading ......

I went for a whole day and I see this tweeter post......

now they are saying he said “I love You” 

what the effing is this Weibo ppl let me hire you As the official FBI/CIA agents 

Let’s gift them some LMH chicken and beer....

Actually that theory of him whispering saranghae had been circulating for quite some time, but it seems weibo investigators also have similar findings, lol.

In fact they did assume he whispered it twice, one during the beheading scene and one during the control room scene.

I have no comment on that because i'm totally lost when it comes to read lips, lol :lol: we really are in need of fellow lips readers!

• Like 3
  • LOL 17

I have a few questions:

1.   I know there are some high profile KDrama actors who became real life partners after their show ended (the Song-Song couple, the Weightlifting Fairy stars).  How long after their show ended before those relationships were revealed?

2.   Is there any high profile KDrama couple who actually date openly?

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, gwin said:

I have a few questions:

1.   I know there are some high profile KDrama actors who became real life partners after their show ended (the Song-Song couple, the Weightlifting Fairy stars).  How long after their show ended before those relationships were revealed?

2.   Is there any high profile KDrama couple who actually date openly?

1. Idk about SongSong couple, but Njh and Lsk revealed their relationship around 3-4 months after the drama ended. Tho they have been friends long before the drama.

2. To name a few that I know of:

Ahn Jaehyun and Go Hyesun (divorced)

Honey Lee and Yoon Kyesang (broken up)

Kim Woobin and Shin Minah (still together)

Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo (broken up, but recently got back together)

Don't ask me how I know about binkyo. I just do.

:hwaiting2:

• LOL 14