Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1 hour ago, yellowduck said:

I have explanation about this. 

LMH's 2nd photo maybe in portrait/vertical format. But it become horizontal on IG coz it follows 1st photo ratio. 

So my conclusion still same, Ggone edited it together w/ her b'day photos. HAHAHA... 

Umm if you see my pic from previous post..it seems like lmh 3 pics are the same style..most likely horizontal..

But if you look closely when you try to upload it on ig..there is a distinct white border..most likely like what joojix said would have to use a 3rd party app to edit the photo before uploading on ig. If u upload any normally taken photos on your phone camera if u upload to ig only 2 types of frame..either full photo or the standard thick side border

But my conclusion is still the same. It is all just inconclusive theories..im gonna have a headache soon thinking about this and making you guys work your brains today mianhae..yo... lol

But i will go with the simpler things in life.

1. LMH posted the private sunset photo and proved that the week he posted it, it wasn't a preview to the week episode because it was only shown in ep 9 and 11..much later than the friday he posted it. And as we all know it wasn't part of the scene nor it was an official bts still. 

2. Days later he then posted a thank you message to fans but inserted a poem taken from the book in Goblin, did a similar peace sign to the one KGE did in Jenga games and inserted (i just wanna stay w you OST)

3. KGE who had been very careful about posting tkem related pic/video w lmh prior to the sunset photo surprised us with the earphone sharing photo, the beach photo and allowing her staff to release their private bts waterfront photo.

4. Who could forget also the friday of all fridays May 22 when we got more than we wanted. 3 pictures plus 1 video

4. Of course the ultimate receipt was on KGE birthday, need I elaborate?

5. Why of course all the bts plus interviews we have seen thus far 

We don't even need things like matching shirt, matching accessories, matching borders, same bodyguards lol,..etc 

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 12

2 hours ago, 1ouise said:

It looks to me like the borders were made with INSTAGRAM.  Anyone with Instagram can make a border by clicking the frame button, or by choosing a filter, double-clicking on the filter and adding a border, or by doing both.  The orientation/composition of the original photo determines the horizontal/vertical border.

Look at @k.kbeom for more examples.

Kim Bum is one of LMH's besties right? They were in Jeju together? What if he was the one who took the photos and added borders? Seems like Kim Bum just recently adopted the border style on his IG.

Coincidentally Kim Bum also posted on June 22 and not again until July 2. HAHA. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, jy_cohh said:

Kim Bum is one of LMH's besties right? They were in Jeju together? What if he was the one who took the photos and added borders? Seems like Kim Bum just recently adopted the border style on his IG.

Hmm you need to get some smacking, mama said long time ago there is no way he was out w the boys nor staff nor sister etc..and post it to show us on KGE birthday? No no sister you ain't going there...

giphy.gif

• LOL 18

I’m desperate for any crumbs rn my friends. I’ve been waking up in the middle of the night for the past few days, pst so it would be early evening/nighttime in kst, hoping that either of them will make a post. Every time I get an IG notification, I pray that I see their usernames but I’m always disappointed if it is not them. It has been too calm, the storm should be coming soon right?

• LOL 18

5 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Hmm you need to get some smacking, mama said long time ago there is no way he was out w the boys nor staff nor sister etc..and post it to show us on KGE birthday? No no sister you ain't going there...

I REALLYYYY hope that's not the case, but I can't help but to think of all the possibilities!!! No smacking, please!! :joy:

4 minutes ago, HR. said:

I’m desperate for any crumbs rn my friends. I’ve been waking up in the middle of the night for the past few days, pst so it would be early evening/nighttime in kst, hoping that either of them will make a post. Every time I get an IG notification, I pray that I see their usernames but I’m always disappointed if it is not them. It has been too calm, the storm should be coming soon right?

Same - honestly - I feel like my confidence is going down by the day, particularly with this whole border fiasco hahaha.

• LOL 12

3 minutes ago, HR. said:

If you are desperate you can ..

1. Read my analysis and research further..haha

2. Keep watch tonight w @Eatjane as we are heading to wdh birthday..there might be some actions

:lol:

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Coincidentally Kim Bum also posted on June 22 and not again until July 2. HAHA. 

You have just added more variables to the problem statement.  We will never be able to solve this in our lifetime. Hahahahah

Like we ever will, even if we have 9 lives

:loolz:

• LOL 9

13 minutes ago, Miadee said:

he went out with me. i was the one who took his photos. 

are we done now? 

• LOL 15
  • Rickroll'D 1

1 minute ago, makshimus' mane said:

are we done now? 

You were in the lower right quadrant of the shipper chart, right?

:Woah:

• LOL 12
  • Rickroll'D 1

1 minute ago, extrodinairey said:

You were in the lower right quadrant of the shipper chart, right?

fosho mom. 

i just want this cute feud to get over with hahhahaha so i let myself jump and drown and belong to that lower part of the chart. 

• LOL 15

8 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:
  32 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

2 hours ago, Joojix said:

but kk beom used the small borders similar to LMH only  4 days ago (the last photo he posted with flowers).the rest of the photos he has on has Instagram the borders were the big borders that can be done using Instagram....

some have identified the app as Instasize but maybe there’s another app they used.....

Oh i get it..he (lmh) asked kkbeom to help cover him up since wdh is away now he needs backup but nope

I checked kkboem border size..it is still thicker than the one lmh and kge used Hahah

• Like 1
  • LOL 19

37 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

are we done now? 

31 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

fosho mom. 

i just want this cute feud to get over with hahhahaha so i let myself jump and drown and belong to that lower part of the chart. 

8 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

a little constructive criticism

next time u go out with LMH pls make the photo less blurry and brighter

we old bishes ain’t nobody can see

ya'll crack me up :joy:

29 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Oh i get it..he (lmh) asked kkbeom to help cover him up since wdh is away now he needs backup but nope

I checked kkboem border size..it is still thicker than the one lmh and kge used Hahah

check his latest post (one of the photos in the series) has a thin border. I think a very early on photo also has a thin border. 

hehe. 

But seriously though - let's move on - we're not going to crack this with what we have now. hahaha. 

• LOL 11

Btw..

let’s give our wingman birthday wishes!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WO DOHWAN!

:rickroll:

Please be safe and healthy during your MS 

:wub:

I wish our capt will also post something on your birthday. But please not using romantic song again and not at the woo time!

we don’t want to get confuse, that sub ship has already make many of us shocked.

(talking about your hand on our capt’s body)ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

:twerk2:

• Like 2
  • LOL 16
  • Rickroll'D 1

1 hour ago, Miadee said:

2. Keep watch tonight w @Eatjane as we are heading to wdh birthday..there might be some actions

:lol:

@Miadee
well here’s some action from King. So BOLD!VTPmqna.jpg

laffff ma’ boys... n queen *hearteu hearteu

:kisslevel:

:handsup::rickroll:

• Shocked 3
  • LOL 12