[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Hi... I haven't finished reading all the pages, but I did see that after the BTS the atmosphere changed a bit.:wacko:

At the time I first wrote here I told them, they are not yet dating as a couple, it is only a matter of time before they get together, for all of us who saw the drama and for whom it is not,obvious that there is more than a physical attraction.

Let's not compare their chemistry with others, BinJin mentioned and excuse me in the drama I loved them, but outside of this they don't have that powerful chemistry like that our OTP does, for me is evident that SYJ and HB are close Friends. 

So cheer up ladies!!, while there's no news of dates with others involved, our ship is safe and probably starting to sail.

Sorry for my bad english.:lol:

• Love 16

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Let me confirm what you said here. Lee Min Ho’s words should be enough right? 

Post military, pre TKEM, L'officiel Hommes interview, fall 2019

Question: What is Lee Min Ho’s dream?

Lee Min Ho: TKEM will be perfectly and smoothly ended. In fact, there are no big dreams or goals. I am more inclined to improvise than make plans. I am more focused on the present than the future. When I was in elementary school, I dreamed of becoming a football player. After that, I had the goal of becoming an actor. After becoming an actor, I thought about doing well. I thought about success and felt a sense of responsibility. For me, this is a matter of course. I don’t want to call them dreams or goals. This state has continued for 15 years. If there is a certain goal or dream, it should be the time to get married, have a child, this kind of big changes in life, I suddenly blankly had this idea. 

This wasn’t even a year ago. These are his thoughts on marriage. Honestly, I have always understood lmh to be an actor who surely cares about his art but also a family oriented man who wants to get married and have kids when the right person comes along. In the same interview, he talked about how he thought he would be married by 30 during his BOF days and he’ll give the same answer if asked where he sees himself at 40. It’s very, very, obvious to be that he wants to get married soon if it’s with the right person. Imo, now is the perfect timing for both kge and lmh. And being married doesn’t mean they have to give up their careers. They can get married and have kids later if they wanted. They can get married, have kids and still pursue acting. Truth be told, this is why I’m rooting for them so hard, I just know that the attraction, the compatibility and the timing is all so perfect! I’m going to bet they know it too! 

Mark my words, one day, we will hear wedding bells ringing on their doorstep. 

Wow co-capt of our ship! Well said again! 
*i am—-eunsop’s clapping during new year speech! 

I get goosbumps whenever i remember this article. I wanted to see reciepts about this. still i love that they are so compatible and the timing was a clincher. it soooooo sweet and beautiful. As if they found each other like fate.

Hays. I love them and hope they are happy right now. And fingers crossed that they will actually miss each other soooo much. That its not just proximity that made them at ease with each other but...affection from each other!!! Oh my delulu mind...

*btw the one that got me curious about them...i recalled now, was a yt video that microscopically reviewed the jenga game. I found it too obvious or too cute when LMH and KGE mirrored each others lips or smirk. Yiiee! That move is unconscious for my opinion!

*Even if someone copied first, that subtle gesture was very personal. *lips! It seemed somebody was watching intently. And we all know who it was. *for me—LMH oppa aja get her na! 

• Like 9
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 4

1 hour ago, Niki Idy said:

Every moment for me in their BTS was beautiful and ‘scandalous’ it’s showed the natural progression of a real life couple who were getting to know each other and eventually bonded over time. But my favorite was episode 15 and 16 as it showed that they never got tired of each other in 8 months but still always showed consistency in their happiness on set whilst getting more comfortable around each other physically and emotionally. 

Being silent for more than half day, can't hold my tens to keep scrolling n glued to my gadget , n realized my existence wasn't a temporary n I'm firm sail them , with all my heart and pray ... N GoD know it.:innocent:

Im Blank to express my hilarious happiness w/ words, just smiling every time, imaging their daily life both after the movie end,  such a fallin' in love person, in fact it's them not me, :rolleyes:.. forgive my fellin' my dear hubby, I'm not have an affair, :w00t:... Lucky me he understands my insanity and isn't jealous of my gadgets (he bought it for me..). - LOL ..

Today comments from  U all Cinggus are awesome,

Thought i like this Question fr  lmh_kge IG @Niki Idyif I found my man ACTED  like Minhossi ... I'm gonna say "my Honey Bunny sweety ... Please sign our divorce papers on your desk... Ok :phew:

RUN .... :lol:

Edited by TDeas
Additional word
  • Like 2
  • LOL 14

Hi guys, 

this is my first time writing in this thread, usually being a happy lurker only. And i ship them so much. just want to say few point from me about them after seeing the last ep 15&16 bts. 

1. they are comfortable to each other, there are not a single awkward moment between them. And that is a big deal for a cancers. If they comfortable with someone they will never forget them or probably will also love to talk to them even aside of work

2. there are definitely an unspoken things /sparks between them man and woman. Like they are attracted to each other, they knew it but keep it

3. him stealing patting soft his head is not a normal way to treat your colleague. It is a way a man shows you they care, means they are pretty close during the process.

4. they are pretty much in a last shooting place after 8 months, they are more emotional to say goodbye than the need of being goofy and obvious like all the bts before 

5. We are not shown everything that happens during the shooting process of this drama. We dont know wether they had an emotional last hug or not :sweatingbullets: people are just assuming they are doing everything for promotion base on assumption 

6. On the other note, doing promotion for their drama is okay. So what if they took pic and then plan it to post on the SNS? It doesnt proved their feelings are not genuine

7. Nobody giving a cold stare or gesture here. Everyone is so tired and having mixed feelings of glad that the shooting over and sad at the same time. What did you expect them to do? Being all bright all the time despite the physical and emotional torture? 

8. we are just unlucky they dont have a any wrap up party. Things will be better shown there than im the bts 

as i lurk to this thread, everyone are a very responsible shipper, and that is reasonable. I am still he happy shipping amd be still hard shipper of them :) We all wishing both actors to Be closer in real life. we need to give them time for them to be back to their real life. If its meant to be its meant to be. If some of you dont like it, just go, dont spread hate. Goshhhh! ^_^

• Like 2
  • Love 16
  • Awesome 4

Does anyone know if Kim Go Eun has spoken about marriage and kids? 

It's hard to backtrack her interviews since most of these were voiced in personal interviews and not typed up and put into magazines or online. But I do remember she did say she wished to get marry by 25 before and her happiness is to wake up and be with her family and maybe taking care of children. She does love children as many who knew her can see she has very close relationship with her nephew and niece. She's also very close with her father and was close with her grandmother until she passed away. Before she agreed to filming A Muse, she actually asked her father for advice and he told her he would support her with whatever decision she will make and that she should take whatever chances she can get. Her father is someone who is very proud of her. Definitely a very family oriented person.

After she passed age 25 she did bumped her wish to get marry by 30. Her latest interview with Elle, she doesn't wish to have such high standards of happiness and just want to spend time with her "loved ones and family and friends".

• Like 4
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

Well Well Well!! This is what happens when we are served with silver platter full of buffet instead of breadcrumbs:lol: We feel full even before we start tasting!! 

I so wish I had a daughter instead of sons:lol:..I would have hunt LMH down and got him married to her..Gosh what a perfect boyfriend material he is:love: Those subtle touches, caresses, stares..eeksss

and excuse me what did I hear ?? "Cold? Siblings"?? delusional much ...Oh my lord, do people actually know the meaning of this ..I should get their eyes tested with a good ophthalmologist. Oh please stay away from such sibling who sneak his arms under your armpits...its gross even to write it here for me:angry:

When two people are attracted to each other and have deep feelings they don't jump on each other in public, thats called "lust" if they do..heck my husband caress me like that whenever I depart him in the airport for vacation and mind you he don't dare to touch me when I am about to bawl my eyes out coz he knows I break dam..I hate crying in front of my loved ones and build a wall immediately around me..Thats what I saw between KGE and LMH..LMH was literally crying in his heart for not able to hold her in his arms to console due to public eagle eyes and cameras..and KGE was controlling her tears too badly for she may embrace him publicly and first instant reaction is to move away from him....I saw genuine love and care..Oh my poor heart ..the feels these two give me is UNREAL!!

I'm beyond a happy camper after the ep 16 BTS for all my previous posts on kissology was proved right with facts:P I will not change my stand " THESE TWO FREAKING CUTEBALLS ARE IN LOVE" period. heck I will not change it even if their management denies for I know how dating rumors work:D May SBS try whatever editing they may, What I see is what I see...and what I see is beyond BEAUTIFUL:heart:

The moment I saw those beach fancam videos I knew channel will do something like this :lol: wish they had something for the sunset pic too...NOPE...LMH busted them way too early ...why their BTS are heavily edited ???heck they can't show them to us for its too obvious...hint hint feeding scenes and hospital scenes are BTS scenes only:P

I have so much to write from this BTS but right now my RL is upto my neck..Cheer up Chingus and save all your energies because you need them to party all night when they drop the bomb:glasses:

Now to all lurking OIMs and haters who thought there is a hole in this ship and was dancing internally momentarily, you are being fooled gloriously by our Sunbaes(veteran shippers) of this thread:naughty:  They pretended to feel sad so we can unlurk all our silent shippers in rejoice the inevitable that's going to happen "in your faces ..hahaha" :glasses:Big hugs to all my silent new shippers who unlurk in support!!

Last but least @effyisme this is for you and you know why :wub:

giphy.gif

I woke up to this post, and this made me very happy, yipeee!!! Let's have hope and faith, people!  I'll hold on to this feeling until I get back later! Reality keeps intervening with my shipping world! 

• Like 2
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

That kiss was the most awkward. Actress didn't even know she was going to be kissed and LMH was told to do it by PD to create that surprise reaction, but instead it came out looking really awkward and cringe

That rumor was debunked as soon as the BTS of the closet kiss was released. They even practiced how he will grab her chin.

• Like 4
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

Let me confirm what you said here. Lee Min Ho’s words should be enough right? 

Post military, pre TKEM, L'officiel Hommes interview, fall 2019

Question: What is Lee Min Ho’s dream?

Lee Min Ho: TKEM will be perfectly and smoothly ended. In fact, there are no big dreams or goals. I am more inclined to improvise than make plans. I am more focused on the present than the future. When I was in elementary school, I dreamed of becoming a football player. After that, I had the goal of becoming an actor. After becoming an actor, I thought about doing well. I thought about success and felt a sense of responsibility. For me, this is a matter of course. I don’t want to call them dreams or goals. This state has continued for 15 years. If there is a certain goal or dream, it should be the time to get married, have a child, this kind of big changes in life, I suddenly blankly had this idea. 

This wasn’t even a year ago. These are his thoughts on marriage. Honestly, I have always understood lmh to be an actor who surely cares about his art but also a family oriented man who wants to get married and have kids when the right person comes along. In the same interview, he talked about how he thought he would be married by 30 during his BOF days and he’ll give the same answer if asked where he sees himself at 40. It’s very, very, obvious to me that he wants to get married soon if it’s with the right person. Imo, now is the perfect timing for both kge and lmh. And being married doesn’t mean they have to give up their careers. They can get married and have kids later if they wanted. They can get married, have kids and still pursue acting. Truth be told, this is why I’m rooting for them so hard, I just know that the attraction, the compatibility and the timing is all so perfect! I’m going to bet they know it too! 

Mark my words, one day, we will hear wedding bells ringing on their doorstep. 

i wont get tired telling you this but you are the truest captain! you @Heretorant got the confidence which i have never had in my 24 years of life. you exude a bce. big captain energy! sail on!

• Like 9
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

That rumor was debunked as soon as the BTS of the closet kiss was released. They even practiced how he will grab her chin.

I was trying to give PSH the benefit of the doubt since people always criticized her kissing scenes but that just adds more proof to that. :sweatingbullets:

14 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

it was intentional calling you up when you were busy dreaming, so that by now the whipping is all done. ha. 

I could've given KGE her 4th child already! You deserve another whip.

Whipped GIF by memecandy - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1