[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

26 minutes ago, MeandMe said:

What... Why everybody suddenly change her mind?

I think is the opposite, the way lmh treated kge, is more sweety coz kge now treated him as same like him :)

they understand each other now, so lmh a little bit calmed down.

i'm sure they are dating, and this is not change my mind for sure, still i need they confirm very soon, a s a p,  lol! 

Yup. Why suddenly everyone so pessimistic? They might not dating yet as what @Heretorant said. I didn't feel any coldness. I don't know. Maybe it's just me. Ggone is a very sensitive girl. Maybe she's too sad & emotional to be apart from the team after working together for 7-8 months. 

Is it because of the couple pic at the beach? Or because the way he patted her back? My husband also patted my head like that what.And we still married. Hahaha...Are they supposed to be clingy? 

Cheer up ok everyone. If they didn't get there yet, I'm sure our boi will know what to do. In LMH we trust! :kiss_wink: have you guys forget about the crumb he gave us today? Lady in white with black hat? 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13

I give up trying to chase you ladies. I read and read, then pause to pay attention to work, then read and read the forum again, and I realize that as I read, the pages keep increasing. I will never be able to catch up to read everything before saying my piece of thought :sweatingbullets:

But then again, there is nothing for me to say that you all haven't already said! So I shall just read on... 

One thing though - do you think he and everyone else are still in Jeju now or this is a late post by him?

Seriously, why do people, especially celebrities, like to post random pics that has no meaning (not a studio shot, not a nicely dressed up shot) and no captions? Really, do they think we like to see them in casual random shots? Well, maybe we do but but.....why?:wacko:

• LOL 13

54 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Okay I'm going to talk about the 2 IG pictures... It was taken by their staff as you always see their photographers taking pictures on set... But why pose like a couple??? And why both chose to post them on the same day???

The pictures wasn't depicting any scenes that was filmed at the beach that day and if it was taken for promotional archive purposes, there is no need for them to post on their IG since it is already the last episode...

So I reckon both of them wanted to capture some couple pictures for their personal collection... 

I'm quoting myself again to reiterate my point regarding the 2 couple pics... please read properly...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, zba72 said:

I can see that most of them are tired and rushing to complete the filming, hence the less giggly happy vibe here and  no time to play around.  They did capture some sweet moments between the 2 but not alot.  I bet there are alot more good scenes that are not included in the BTS.   Personally i think they are in stage where they are getting to know each other, not dating yet.  We cannot expect them to be hugging and looking lovey dovey in the last bts right?  But i can see in the actual episode, the kisses were real and sweet.  This is just my opinion.   ^_^

I second this. LMH himself looks kinda haggard and tired towards the last 3 episodes. Maybe because he got more action scenes among remaining actors and he definitely lost some weight. 

Maybe our expectation was too high for the last bts that's why the disappointment.

Even if they are not dating for real, i'll be happy if they remain good friends and meet once in while for a drink to catch up about life coz both of them are simply beautiful inside out and wonderful beings. Who knows what future might hold for them. As long as both still single, there's always possibilities :love:.

So, let's be rational and chill gaisss. Let's enjoy their friendship if you no more believe in loveship for our beloved LMH/KGE.

I for sure will always support and loving this pair until  they themselve declared otherwise,  tho i'll slowly ditching delululand :blush:.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

6 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

Yes right.  I am still very positive about my ship ♡

"I think they edited some suspicious videos. Now that they know that fans are involved, they might have been more careful about their behavior, don't you think? "

Mulla 5:33

This is my thought as well. It's SBS who edited that way. 

Regardless, MinEun will definitely sail sooner or later! Keep the faith and remember all the crumbs we have seen! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

i’ve decided to unlurk because I cannot accept the fact that there are some comments on ig saying his patting on her head looks like sibling love than a man in love or couple. 

I believe that there is 100%something between them, and i hope we are gonna get good news in terms of breadcrumbs  in the upcoming weeks, months, or years. 
The downside of Being a shipper .. means that you also need to prepare yourself in a rollercoaster in both negative and positive manner :)

on a side note, would it be possible that the editing is like this because there are lots of rumors encircling them and then it has reached the production and then they purposely made the editing to diminish the dating  rumor or something between them ? 

and i think i read previous comment in here that lmh looks like someone who acts a bit unnatural “ like he laughed toooo hard” to conceal his inner feeling? 
because they were on sets and boy as a halyu star sometimes  you need to control your emotion infront of lots of people, particularly the audience who are looking forward to this bts. 
so i believe someone or some people already told him to control himself 

again

Cheer up rcls! 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, goldenashes97 said:

Thank you! You're my savior! 

I hereby declare you the Unbreakable Whip

Yes, we need unbreakable whip to support our couple and their kinky sheet.

Thank You very much. I had tears in my eyes at the end of this. What a TEAM

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

One thing though - do you think he and everyone else are still in Jeju now or this is a late post by him?

Seriously, why do people, especially celebrities, like to post random pics that has no meaning (not a studio shot, not a nicely dressed up shot) and no captions? Really, do they think we like to see them in casual random shots? Well, maybe we do but but.....why?:wacko:

I’m not sure about whether they’re still there but I do believe they were all there together this past week.

Hahaha, I honestly love their random photos. Why? Because it makes them more relatable. I like lmh best when he’s causal. It shows they’re just as normal as everyone. Unpretentious. 

• Like 12
  • Love 7