[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

4 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I never said it's a thread for LMH and KGE only. If you read my previous posts, I mentioned it's a thread for LMH and KGE shippers. If you're against our ship, then there's no reason for you to be in this thread. It's fine to mention other people as long as you're not causing issues with our ship since this thread is a shipper's thread. Clearly you did misunderstood me. That person started posting JHI to try to go against our ship. Her reason of being in this thread is to start drama, similar reason to what you're doing now. We don't bring up people to ruin our ships or to compare them. 

Actually we have shown that we welcome all ship, so long as we can show 'proof' of it :D :crazy:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

10 minutes ago, HallyuStar said:

Twitter girl, twitter not IG :D

You may say that i misunderstood her but she said the other day when someone mentioned jung hae in  that this thread is for lee min ho and kim go eun only, Double standard? 

You are excused by the way. 

Girl, if you don't know that is "Marketing" and not being narcissistic. That twitter is handled by his management so of course they'll be posting about him because that's what their business is all about.

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, HallyuStar said:

Twitter girl, twitter not IG :D

You may say that i misunderstood her but she said the other day when someone mentioned jung hae in  that this thread is for lee min ho and kim go eun only, Double standard? 

You are excused by the way. 

What happened to you ????....couldn’t get the sleep you wanted or are you really high.......

you just came from god knows which bizarre and ambiguous mindset and started richard simmons all useless and thoughtless words here so just if you could back off and let us be.....

anyways we are all on a hormonal high right now boz of our couple don’t dare provoke us

i feel @Heretorant had already warned you wht we can do to keep our sanity....:

• LOL 8
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, MinEunObsessed said:

Actually we have shown that we welcome all ship, so long as we can show proof of it :D :crazy:

The thing is we don't go to other shippers' threads and start posting MinEun posts there. That would be rude of us. I expect the same courtesy from them. I'm not going to go to other threads and start arguing which ship is better. When people start coming in here doing exactly that, they're looking for trouble. Not only do they put words in our mouth and misunderstood us, they start trying to bring us down. 

• Like 2
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 1

On 6/11/2020 at 2:38 AM, Miadee said:

LMH be like 

At the corner..because this scene is KGE looking pretty in front of KKN 

Hahahahahha

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!! 

No wonder he hasn’t posted! Because he’s feeling jealous :lol::lol::lol:

I can finally sleep soundly.

:lol:

• Sad 2
  • LOL 19

1 minute ago, koreaboooo said:

The thing is we don't go to other shippers' threads and start posting MinEun posts there. That would be rude of us. I expect the same courtesy from them. I'm not going to go to other threads and start arguing which ship is better. When people start coming in here doing exactly that, they're looking for trouble. Not only do they put words in our mouth and misunderstood us, they start trying to bring us down. 

Do they think we are that free???

We barely have enough time managing our multiple ships here in our thread... :D

• LOL 18

1 minute ago, HallyuStar said:

Hypocrisy at it's finest! LOL

Sigh -_-

Fangirls will be fangirls! When will they be fair to their fellow women? Anyway, since tomorrow is the last day for TKEM, this will also my last visit for this thread.  Annyeong! :D

PS: hi anny girl :wave:  i got you! Keep posting and never let anyone bully you, never listen especially from those bunch of hypocrites. 

Thank you and please close the door on your way out... 

PS: I don't think you understand what is bullying.. You are clearly confused between bullying and reasoning.. but anyway thanks for visiting and I'm sure you will not be missed...

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

for me the 2nd pic is everything.....omg if this dork(LMH) doesn’t fall for it I am going to run behind him (open all the doors of the universe) and give him a nice whack and tell him to grab her......:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I got a feeling she's the same person. lol.

"Yo self, I got yow back!"

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

I got a feeling she's the same person. lol.

Wow you had the same thought as me! Making multiple accounts just to try to create issues. She only mentioned parts that were related to the same conversation as other account, so clearly she never actually read all our posts. Also calling us hypocrite for the few posts she read, kind of blindsided. SMH. And she brought back the same issue about being fair to women... I don't even understand that since we are all women here. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, koreaboooo said:

Wow you had the same thought as me! Making multiple accounts just to try to create issues. She only mentioned parts that were related to the same conversation as other account, so clearly she never actually read all our posts. Also calling us hypocrite for the few posts she read, kind of blindsided. SMH. And she brought back the same issue about being fair to women... I don't even understand that since we are all women here. 

The same level of comprehension gave it away... lol

• LOL 11

15 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I don't even understand what's that person talking bout. I just skimmed through her/their post. :joy:

Edited by folksway222
  • Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 1