[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

4 hours ago, kdrama said:

I read on ms kiwi translation before said that some knetz think our couple's bts look like JS and LBY aaaaa

and they have the same blood type too

JS, LMH = A

LBY, KGE = B

:doggie:

even though like what I shared before, it doesn’t mean anything. But we know that in SK blood type is kinda something they believe..

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 4

5 hours ago, Heera said:

and they have the same blood type too

JS, LMH = A

LBY, KGE = B

even though like what I shared before, it doesn’t mean anything. But we know that in SK blood type is kinda something they believe..

This is a bit of a thing in China too.  It’s so funny to me because are we drinking the blood or harvesting it for money?

And then CLOY had a whole freaking plot about it.  

@extrodinairey HOW WAS IT???

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, DianaMishka said:

What about the deleted article? What did it say? 

There's a twitter stan saying that there is an article on naver abt our couple dating but it was deleted. I try to look for the tweet but cant seems to find it. Hth

• Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 6

49 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

This is a bit of a thing in China too.  It’s so funny to me because are we drinking the blood or harvesting it for money?

CLOY became a hit drama coz of that effing blood plot.....

let’s harvest it for money ya that’s whts need in these dire circumstances right now.....:takemymoney:

• Wiggle 6

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

It tasted like coffee, at least, and I am determined to finish it. Or maybe trick one of my kids to finish it for me. Heh. I'd skip palace life if that's the kind of coffee they serve.  There are better bottled/canned coffee here, too, at a fraction of its price.

I wonder how much LMH&KGE had to consume during TKEM.

Conclusion: I'd stick to my usual freshly brewed ones or them bubbleteas.

:sipsboba:

@Prerna say wut?? I skipped cloy, so, i don't geddit :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

Chingus, a couple of weeks ago I posted asking about the game KGE's was playing on her phone during filming break. A couple of people have also shown interest on what the game is and I found this on twitter today: 

The game is called 'Friendstown', to find the game on the app store you have to look it up as its Korean name '프렌즈타운'. The game is only in Korean though, but I just wanted to share this info for anyone else who has been looking for it. Hope this helps with your boredom or withdrawals from TKEM.

• Like 9
  • Awesome 2

Hi Chingus, my weekend starts on a bad note. So, I have to zone-out and detach from RL to breathe. Here’s to cleanse my soul and put smile on all our faces. They are indeed my happy pill. 

Hope everyone’s having a good day.

With his consistent stare...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDnHx0qpf0C/?igshid=1mnejd3xzjdg

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 5

Rewatching TKEM and in that episode where KGE is having a stake out with Jangmi. 

She's applying the Kahi multi wrinkle bounce lip balm. I know many already bought this product and if you did, could you give an honest review here? Is it really good? Lol! I'm so tempted to buy even if I'm really lazy applying all these beauty products. 

:highonflowers:

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 2