[Drama 2020] Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, 도도솔솔라라솔

larus

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon he doing , construction work  and he need one long shower , u can smell him from 6 feet , the report say

Wait, so he goes to his OWN wedding smelly....?
Their wedding night will hardly be successful when the bride doesn't even want to be close to him. :D

Separate bridal suites would be necessary :D

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Wait, so he goes to his OWN wedding smelly....?
Their wedding night will hardly be successful when the bride doesn't even want to be close to him. :D

Separate bridal suites would be necessary :D

she isn’t his bride, he is just good guy who want to help bring her wedding flower , let’s be clear she only scared not saying he smelly she so polite , no wonder he fall for her :heart2beat:
in 2020 when u scared u cover ur nose lol 

16020927051602092690.gif

I just watch the first episode. Subtitles came so fast, nice.

I liked the first episode. I have a soft spot for dramas that have a background of classical music. It was moving how close Ra Ra was with her father. I was sad to see that he died and let her alone. I really like how they come up with the theme (Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol) from the title. When she switched playing the Mozart piece in trhe middle of another song  just for the father I was so happy.

And when she played the farewell song to her father I got emotional too. Even the Sun Woo Jun stopped running and just listen to the music. He was touched. It was a little comfort for him.

I think we`ll have a possible love triangle but it is OK. I just want to see where Ra Ra and Mimi go from here.

Mimi is adorable.

I just finished  the first episode  it was good I like the many thing's  that happened  in one episode, between  funny, warm heart  scenes and even  crying  that totally  a good start

They already making me curious  about all the characters  stories and how they all connected 

Nice and warm start I am going to keep watching it for now hopping  they keep up the good pace 

The Male  lead for sure running  from a good and rich household and maybe a good career too, something  happen  and ge want to run from his own road 

But did he know the girl before  the wedding? Or it was just a love at first sight? 

8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Kdrama material Mother in law take it to the next level :w00t:

did she violently object to the wedding and run off with the supposed son-in-law??

i haven't started on this.

Spoiler

saw the trailers to Tale of Gumiho and Kairos and was waiting for those!

I MISS YOU @Ameera Ali

hugs GIF

I really liked the first episode! The 60 mins breezed by so fast when I was watching it. The way it is shot is really pretty as well. I hope it continues to be light and funny throughout the weeks because I really need an easy romcom to watch.

After Watching ep 2  ah I understand  why the drama name is "Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol " it all start when she played that note for her father in that party 

she did it for her father only,  but it look the simple, cute and warm moment  she has with her father  had affect  so many others  somehow  in that room

So the doctor  was there and probably  JW was there and one more person was there 

How many lives was touched and change from a simple  warm scene between her and her father?   and at least we have  3 men fall for her cause of it 

Side note: this episode  was cute they getting  close she really needed  someone like him to take care of her till she learn how to do that by herself , and JW already in love using the money  lies to stay and help her 

~he lending her money whenever she ask :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

16021984881602198475.gif

~ taking care of her nonstop :wub:

Spoiler

16021980871602198075.gif

But can’t stop be great full she keep bossing him around  ( she most know she find for herself a winner :tounge_wink:

16021986811602198670.gif

Oppa thinking :w00t:

16021991501602199144.gif

Everyone :blink:

16021993421602199337.gif

Hello! 

Two episodes in and i am loving this drama so far! Hopefully it'll get as much loves as it deserves. Just the drama i need after Flower of Evil. 

I feel like Go Ara is playing herself as Rara, so pretty and spunkily cheerful. No wonder Jun cant resist her. :loolz::please:

Rara's world centered around her dad as much as his around her. I love that her goal to graduate piano lessons for her dad, and the drama is hinting that she actually enjoys piano more than she thought she did (she did played piano all her life) and we'll get to see her spread the love.

Jun is such a tsundere. Lol. I thought he felt love at first for Rara at the wedding hall (I would, and I'm a girl) but seems not? Curious to know his backstory. I am not suprised if the writers planning to pull childhood friendship/romance trope on him and Rara. 

The only downside of this drama so far for me now is I want to binge-watch the series. I've already repeating episode 1 on the same day it was available. Waiting for next week will be painful.

Loving this drama so much. Go Ara is so prettyin that wedding dress. She just shines in this drama. She plays RaRa very well ... pout prettily, smiles like a ray of sunshine and is genuinel and warm hearted. She also learns from people as long as people teach her like when Jun asked her what happened etc, she wanted to share it but then she remembered her friend telling her sharing her problems can burden another person so she refrain from telling. I feel that she grew up without real friends and really no one to rely on except her father who genuinely loves her.  She went to her friend after her father died and her friend cut her off. Her friend seems to hate her ... felt her animosity towards RaRa. The way she puts it like RaRa make use of people to do to her bidding. Hahaha...can't say it's not true even if it is not RaRa's intention. Just look at her father and the 3 guys so far. i think she's genuinely didn't know much about life and friends as no one taught her to survive in real world and she used to live in a cocoon with her father and piano teacher. I thought her piano teacher would at least look into her but everyone cuts off ties with her once her father died and went bankrupt. 

It's was heart wrenching seeing her going thru all the trials that was thrown in her face all at once but I have to say ... she always keep up the spirit with a bright smile on her face even when she don't know what's her next move. One thing her friend said correctly is that she is stronger than she looks.  The scene where she fell from hospital bed and cried ... broke my heart. Hahaha ... she even got the doctor to scratch her head for her ... that was funny and epic!

She always say she quit piano... but that scene in the hospital when she saw the lady playing piano says so much and she remembered what her piano teacher said to her.

I wonder who is DoDoSolSolLaLaSol who invited her to go there. Initially I thought it was Jun. It seems like Jun knows her too. So many people know her but she doesn't know any of them. And who is Jun? He seems to be on the run from mom and his stepmother (?) is desperate to catch him home before Jun's dad comes back home.

This drama makes me smile, laugh n heart breaks at the same time.

On 10/7/2020 at 8:48 PM, Ameera Ali said:

she isn’t his bride, he is just good guy who want to help bring her wedding flower , let’s be clear she only scared not saying he smelly she so polite , no wonder he fall for her

Next thing I see she is in the hospital wearing a neck brace.
I was at first thinking that the wedding night didn't go as planned.... :joy:

So good to hear that this was not the case. But how come she ended up in the hospital, and why is he lending her money?

:rubchin:

Anyone recapping this drama by chance? :D

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Next thing I see she is in the hospital wearing a neck brace.
I was at first thinking that the wedding night didn't go as planned.... :joy:

So good to hear that this was not the case. But how come she ended up in the hospital, and why is he lending her money?

Anyone recapping this drama by chance? :D

the drama luckily is on netflix so it is uploaded like 30 minute after the drama finish airing on Korea.

First 2 episodes, I'm in love! The chemistry between the leads  is so good. Jun is so caring to a stranger and it's strange right? 

Maybe he has known Rara for a long time. 

and acts like he's her husband. 

I like the scene where Jun just barged in and asked the doctor what he's doing to her. He lifted her up and I was like.. omg! so sweet! 

Rara is so funny, sweet and cute. I like Go Ara eversince Hwarang.

I share the same feeling as most who were waiting for this drama (and at best patiently) to be aired! I love how Go Ara chooses her role differently for each drama and after much awaited comeback, this time it's a fun character that she can really go for it. Something I appreciated a lot when she portrayed Na Jung in Reply 1994. This time, fans of Ara also needed to wait longer due to her injury/recovery period so watching the character RaRa involved in an accident and recovery period is also like mirroring what the actress went through. When RaRa's friend said "she is stronger than she looks", I knew RaRa won't be a typical damsel in distress. Yay! 

I don't always watch kdrama's romantic comedy because a lot of times, the female characters are not well-written or typically portrayed to sway audience the proposed ending. But with Go Ara taking this role with music in the vein of the story, I was eager to watch this drama and after 2 episodes, the wait was worth it! Enjoyed it for its warmth, positivity and a sense of family/togetherness even when we were introduced to the 3 main characters who were already alone (Jun), seeking to be alone (Dr Cha) and became alone (RaRa). 

I love how we were shown later on how the two men (with high possibility that was Jun who watched RaRa's graduating performance) first encountered RaRa. Would explained deeper why Jun had that expression seeing RaRa when he opened the door to deliver the bouquet. Really appreciate Jae-Wook's portrayal of Jun so far and I was also looking forward to his work after watching him in Search:WWW. 

Above all, I really love the whole cast because I've watched most of them in different dramas so I was waiting patiently how they would all come together in this drama. :)

Archived