[Drama 2020] Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, 도도솔솔라라솔

larus

Piano rom-com Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol holds first script read

by tineybeanie

dododrama1.jpg

Refreshingly light youth rom-com drama Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol held its first script read on June 23. Set against the backdrop of a small village piano academy, Go Ara (Haechi) plays an energetic pianist, and Lee Jae-wook (I’ll Find You on a Beautiful Day) plays a carefree part-timer.

Despite undergoing a sudden difficult change in her life, Go Ara’s character maintains her perpetual optimism. Whereas Lee Jae-wook’s character lives paycheck to paycheck without any goals or dreams. He also has many secrets from his past that still cause him pain in the present. At times, he can seem very considerate and at other times, he seems completely indifferent. Despite looking cold and rough, he’s actually very warm and detail-oriented.

Kim Joo-hun (It’s Okay to Not Be Okay) plays an orthopedic surgeon who has lost his laughter and motivation due to burnout syndrome. He’s a Daddy Long Legs figure to Go Ara’s character, always giving her warm, mature support.

dododrama2.jpg

Yeh Ji-won (Will You Have Dinner With Me) plays a hilarious shop owner, but the shop’s description is a little confusing. Called “Jin’s Hair,” it’s described as a a “dry tasty shop;” so is it a hair salon or a restaurant or both? I guess we’ll have to tune in to find out. Shin Eun-soo (Bad Papa) plays Yeh Ji-won’s daughter who has a big-time crush on Lee Jae-wook.

Lee Soon-jae (Pegasus Market) plays a mysterious old man who recycles discarded paper products. Finally, Seo Yi-sook (A Couple’s World) plays Lee Jae-wook’s mom who pursues her son with a singleminded determination.

The production team said of the script read: “As the actors brought their characters alive, there was no space for boredom. It was a script reading full of warm laughter and fluttering romantic tension.” Furthermore, they were confident that “Viewers can look forward to seeing the synergy of these actors who brought their own unique color to their acting, enhancing their characters.”

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/06/piano-rom-com-do-do-sol-sol-la-la-sol-holds-first-script-read/

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actor Lee Soon-Jae refuted the alleged suspicion against the former manager, and the'Do do sol Sol la sol' side showed a cautious position of "confirming".
Lee Soon Jae opened up in a statement that Mr. Kim’s claims were an “exaggerated one-sided story”. He explained that while some of the happenings were true, it was wildly exaggerated.
A KBS official also said, regarding the suspicion of Lee Soon-jae, "There is no official position and it is still being confirmed. Currently, there is no part being reviewed (editing, etc.)."

https://www.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/A202006300748000028

Lee Soon-Jae "Get off the drama? NO, reveal the position of the representative of the agency"
2018031414550278139_1521006902.jpg

Actor Lee Soon-jae apologized for the moral responsibility of former manager Kim,  and announced that he would appear in the drama as scheduled.

Lee Soon-jae, in a telephone interview with Ahn Ji-won on the afternoon of the 30th, spoke about the thoughts raised by former manager Kim, who has worked from March to recent, in an interview with SBS '8 News'.
Lee Soon-jae said, “I met Kim before hearing the report and apologized,'I'm sorry,' and'I'm not going to do that again.'

He is recently been caught up in a scandal after his former manager was fired after just 2 months of work. The former manager went to the press to reveal that he was severely mistreated and unreasonably fired.
Mr. Kim, the former manager, revealed that he applied for the actor’s manager position on a job searching site. When he was accepted, he was excited to be working alongside a top actor but soon realized that his work was more like the “life of a servant” than a manager.
Aside from the usual jobs of a manager, he claims he had to complete chores for the family. Lee Soon Jae’s wife would make him organize and take out their recyclable trash, come up to their apartment just to lift heavy items, take their clothes to the dry cleaners, and more.

Watch: Go Ara And Lee Jae Wook Introduce Upcoming Rom-Com During 1st Script Reading

Jul 8, 2020
by L. Kim
2f5d006254d6485894b98f235139a87f.jpeg?s=

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” (literal title) has released a new behind-the-scenes look at the drama’s first script reading!

“Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” is a romantic comedy about a pianist named Goo La La (Go Ara) who hits rock bottom after her family’s sudden downfall. After she finds her way to La La Land, a piano academy in a small village, she ends up crossing paths and falling in love with the tough and mysterious Sun Woo Joon (Lee Jae Wook), who seems to be hiding a lot of secrets. Kim Joo Heon plays Cha Eun Seok, an orthopedist who will be a “Daddy-Long-Legs” type of figure to Goo La La.

In the new behind-the-scenes video of the drama’s script reading, the actors brighten up the atmosphere with their elevated energy and cheerful laughter. Viewers are able to see their amazing teamwork as they immerse into their given roles. 

Go Ara shares what the first script reading is like, saying, “There was interesting chemistry while working with my wonderful co-stars. There are many senior actors who fit the fun situations in the drama, so I hope you look forward to it.” Lee Jae Wook also says, “The script reading was really enjoyable. I’ll be able to start filming with an excited heart. This is my first drama as the male lead, so I’ll do my best to prepare in order to show you a fun character. I would be grateful if you can look forward to it a lot.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1411558wpp/watch-go-ara-and-lee-jae-wook-introduce-upcoming-rom-com-during-1st-script-reading

Watch: Lee Jae Wook Is Head Over Heels For Adorable Dog On Set Of Upcoming Rom-Com

Jul 10, 2020
by S. Nam
a25f0099b79e42ef9aa06d4a25fc876e.jpeg?s=

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” (literal title) released a new behind-the-scenes clip of Lee Jae Wook!

“Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” is a romantic comedy about a pianist named Goo La La (Go Ara) who hits rock bottom after her family’s sudden downfall. After she finds her way to La La Land, a piano academy in a small village, she ends up crossing paths and falling in love with the tough and mysterious Sun Woo Joon (Lee Jae Wook), who seems to be hiding a lot of secrets.

The new behind-the-scenes video shows Lee Jae Wook interacting with the dog who plays Mi Mi. Lee Jae Wook is completely enamored by the fluffy dog who sits right by his side. He continues to pet Mi Mi until the dog becomes distracted and more interested in a plate of food. Lee Jae Wook scolds, “You can’t!” However, he continues to smile and laugh from watching Mi Mi move around the set.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1411960wpp/watch-lee-jae-wook-is-head-over-heels-for-adorable-dog-on-set-of-upcoming-rom-com

Go Ara Thanks Lee Jung Jae For Thoughtful Gift

Jul 12, 2020
by E. Cha
d6e7838d740b49fdb82eff3cb8a07d9d.jpeg?s=

Go Ara expressed her gratitude to Lee Jung Jae after he made a sweet show of support for her upcoming drama!

The actress is currently busy filming the new KBS 2TV drama “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” (literal title), a romantic comedy that is slated to begin airing next month. Go Ara will star in the drama as Goo La La, a pianist who hits rock bottom after her family’s sudden downfall. After she finds her way to La La Land, a piano academy in a small village, she ends up crossing paths and falling in love with the tough and mysterious Sun Woo Joon (played by Lee Jae Wook), who seems to be hiding a lot of secrets.

On July 11, Go Ara took to Instagram to reveal that Lee Jung Jae had sent a coffee truck to the set of her new drama. The actress is currently signed to Lee Jung Jae’s agency Artist Company, which he co-founded with Jung Woo Sung in 2016.

Posting several photos of herself happily posing in front of the truck and holding up her drink, Go Ara wrote in the hashtags, “Jung Jae sunbaenim,” “coffee truck,” “thank you~,” “really delicious,” and “Lee Jung Jae is the best.” She also shared a few photos of herself posing with her co-stars Lee Jae Wook and Shin Eun Soo.

The banner next to the coffee truck, which features a large photo of Go Ara, reads, “‘Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol,’ please take good care of our Ara. From actor Lee Jung Jae.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1412276wpp/go-ara-thanks-lee-jung-jae-for-thoughtful-gift

Go Ara Thanks “Miss Hammurabi” Co-Star Kim Myung Soo For Supporting Her Upcoming Drama

Jul 15, 2020
aa277b4656dc413e9e447a5d9f1b1034.jpeg?s=

Go Ara expressed her gratitude to Kim Myung Soo for sending a coffee truck to the set of her upcoming drama “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” (literal title)!

On July 15, Go Ara took to her personal Instagram account to share photos and wrote in the caption with hashtags, “Thank you, Myung Soo. I feel energized.” The banner on the coffee truck reads, “I support Ara noona, the icon of bright positivism.” In the video clip, she happily waves at the camera while saying, “Myung Soo, thank you! I’ll enjoy it!”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1412906wpp/go-ara-thanks-miss-hammurabi-co-star-kim-myung-soo-for-supporting-her-upcoming-drama

by L. Kim

Go Ara Transforms Into A Peppy Pianist For Upcoming Rom-Com

Jul 23, 2020
by C. Lee
a655df7061f14ffc951e62b3f06239ca.jpeg?s=

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” (literal title) has shared its first stills of Go Ara!

The new Wednesday-Thursday drama is a romantic comedy about a pianist named Goo La La, who hits rock bottom after her family’s sudden downfall. After she finds her way to La La Land, a piano academy in a small village, she ends up crossing paths and falling in love with the tough and mysterious Sun Woo Joon (Lee Jae Wook), who seems to be hiding a lot of secrets.

Go Ara plays Goo La La, the happy-go-lucky pianist who doesn’t know defeat. She’s honest, simple, and while she sometimes gets angry in a goofy way, Goo La La has the ability to make everyone laugh. Even though she suddenly becomes broke, Goo La La keeps her head up high and starts her life anew.

In the newly released stills, Goo La La shows off her bright energy and is dressed from head to toe in pretty clothes and accessories. She spends all her time trying to get the best photos to upload on her social media. She even goes on a shopping date with her dog Mimi and spends the day in a hotel, living her best life luxuriously.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1414347wpp/go-ara-transforms-into-a-peppy-pianist-for-upcoming-rom-com

Hyun Bin Shows Support For Lee Jae Wook And His Upcoming Drama

Jul 27, 2020
by L. Kim
3cf3a87cb5a34aa3a844dae6042cac02.jpeg?s=

On July 27, Lee Jae Wook posted a photo of a coffee truck on Instagram and wrote, “Thank you, sunbaenim!!” (Sunbaenim in this case is a phrase used to address someone who debuted earlier.) The banner next to the coffee truck reads, “Actor Hyun Bin and VAST Entertainment support the cast and crew of ‘Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol’ (literal title).”
“Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” is a romantic comedy about Goo La La (Go Ara), a pianist who hits rock bottom after her family’s sudden downfall. After she finds her way to La La Land, a piano academy in a small village, she ends up crossing paths and falling in love with the tough and mysterious Sun Woo Joon (Lee Jae Wook) who seems to be hiding a lot of secrets. The drama is slated to begin airing in August.

Watch: Lee Jae Wook And Go Ara Have A Surprising Encounter In 1st Teaser For New Rom-Com

Watch: Lee Jae Wook And Go Ara Have A Surprising Encounter In 1st Teaser For New Rom-Com

Jul 28, 2020
by D. Kim

The first teaser has been released for Lee Jae Wook and Go Ara’s upcoming drama!

“Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” (literal title) is a romantic comedy about a pianist named Goo La La (Go Ara) who hits rock bottom after her family’s sudden downfall. After she finds her way to La La Land, a piano academy in a small village, she ends up crossing paths and falling in love with the tough and mysterious Sun Woo Joon (Lee Jae Wook), who seems to be hiding a lot of secrets.

In the first teaser, Sun Woo Joon is drinking coffee and tapping his fingers to the bright melody with the notes do-do-sol-sol-la-la-sol. A heart-fluttering vibe is in the air as Goo La La approaches him with a smile and shyly asks, “Why did you wait for me?”

However, Sun Woo Joon surprises as he unexpectedly responds, “To get money.”

“Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” is set to premiere on August 26 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Check out the teaser below!

July 29 2020

Teaser trailer #1 for KBS2 drama series “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol”

Do_Do_Sol_Sol_La_La_Sol-teaser1SM1.jpg

Teaser trailer #1 added for KBS2 drama series “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” starring Go Ara and Lee Jae-Wook. The dialogue in the cute teaser has Goo Ra-Ra (Go Ara) walking up to Sun Woo-Joon (Lee Jae-Wook) and asking him (0:23) “Why did you wait for me?” Sun Woo-Joon replies (0:27) “To get money” and then he repeats (0:31) “Money” for emphasis. Meanwhile, below are the first still images of Go Ara in the drama series.

“Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” first airs August 26, 2020 in South Korea.

more

Spoiler

Do_Do_Sol_Sol_La_La_Sol-GA-SI1.jpg

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-1-for-kbs2-drama-series-do-do-sol-sol-la-la-sol

Finger-tapping anticipation in new Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol teaser

by tineybeanie

ljw_dodo0.jpg

Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol has unveiled a cute new teaser, showing a meeting between Lee Jae-wook (I’ll Find You on a Beautiful Day) and Go Ara (Haechi). This rom-com drama will tell the sweet story of the people surrounding a small village piano academy. They each have their own hidden emotional scars, but music will bring them together to heal.

Go Ara plays an energetic, optimistic pianist whose life took a complete left turn recently. Lee Jae-wook plays a carefree soul, who is a master part-timer.

In the teaser, a jazzed up version of Mozart’s 12 variations on “Ah! vous dirai-je, Maman” plays in the background while Lee Jae-wook drinks an iced Americano at a cafe. Impatiently, he taps his fingers and wriggles his leg in anticipation for his partner to arrive. Go Ara taps her fingers excitedly as she walks up a red carpet staircase to meet him. The mood is so obviously first date.

She knocks against his table, signaling her arrival. With a bright smile, she shyly asks hims, “Why did you wait for me?” Her mood quickly changes from romantic to completely dumbfounded when he gives an unexpected answer, “I’m here to collect my money.” He makes the universal sign for coin, and she tilts her head in confusion.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/07/finger-tapping-anticipation-in-new-do-do-sol-sol-la-la-sol-teaser/

Lee Jae Wook Opens Up About Being Nervous But Excited For His First Leading Role In New Rom-Com

Jul 30, 2020

2b88f8356db74a25818a621e70932127.jpeg?s=

Upcoming KBS 2TV Wednesday-Thursday drama “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” (literal title) has shared its first stills of Lee Jae Wook transforming into the chic but warm Sun Woo Joon.

“Do Dol Sol Sol La La Sol” will be a romantic comedy that tells the story of energetic pianist Goo La La (Go Ara) and expert part-timer Sun Woo Joon. They will gather at a piano academy called “La La Land” in a small countryside village with secrets and scars that they are hiding.

The new stills show Lee Jae Wook as Sun Woo Joon, a free soul who has taken on many different part-time jobs in his life. He always keeps distance between himself and others, but his aloof and quiet demeanor makes one want to approach him and get to know him. He had been living without any dreams or hopes, and when the energetic and bright Goo La La appears in front of him, he undergoes big changes in his life.

Lee-Jae-Wook2.jpg

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1415861wpp/lee-jae-wook-opens-up-about-being-nervous-but-excited-for-his-first-leading-role-in-new-rom-com

Kim Sae Ron Shows Support For Lee Jae Wook And His Upcoming Rom-Com

Jul 30, 2020

f05b9e177ba44e3ca100c58860f8257d.jpeg?s=

Kim Sae Ron sent a coffee truck to the set of Lee Jae Wook’s upcoming drama “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” (literal title)!

On July 30, Lee Jae Wook shared photos of himself with the coffee truck. The top banner of the coffee truck from Kim Sae Ron reads, “Lee Jae Wook is lucky to have a junior schoolmate like me.”

In response, he commented, “Lee Jae Wook is lucky to know a senior actor like Kim Sae Ron.” Then he added, “The stickers hahaha. You’re so witty. I was popular on set today!”

The two actors are both students of Chung-Ang University, and although Lee Jae Wook is her senior in school, Kim Sae Ron debuted first, so she is his senior in acting.

morehttps://www.soompi.com/article/1415873wpp/kim-sae-ron-shows-support-for-lee-jae-wook-and-his-upcoming-rom-com

by L. Kim

Go Ara Thanks “Hwarang” Co-Star Kim Ji Soo For Supporting Her Upcoming Drama

Aug 1, 2020
by L. Kim
d8e31f2b596e474981b870f0d0105d13.jpeg?s=

Kim Ji Soo has sent Go Ara a sweet gift to show support for her upcoming drama “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” (literal title)!

The two actresses appeared together in the 2016-2017 historical romance drama “Hwarang.”

On July 31, Go Ara took to her Instagram account to share photos with the hashtags, “Ji Soo unnie, you’re the best. ‘Hwarang’ loyalty. A coffee truck as pretty as you. I’m touched!” The banner of the pink coffee truck reads, “Go Ara, be healthy and have fun as you do your best!”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1416363wpp/go-ara-thanks-hwarang-co-star-kim-ji-soo-for-supporting-her-upcoming-drama

c2147f50-fb3b-40db-bf7d-2ac8f49e2866.jpg

22c1e3fc-5aaa-4742-8769-fd96c9b60a29.jpg

https://www.ytn.co.kr/_sn/1406_202007311748015406

Archived