[Drama 2020] My mom has an affair, 엄마가 바람났다

0ly40

Who is that lady with fl. Is she just a lady that likes to help her out as she gave away her kid when she was young?  I just restarted  seeing brilliant heritage since at first it was slow. This lady Ms. Kim is also in that drama almost playing the same part. Both of this dramas have started to pick up and both have cute dogs. The other dogs name is Jin Joon I think.  This drama has more suffering; the other one is more of a comedy.

I hope more people post their thoughts about this drama as I can see that people are viewing this thread. What do they called it - under the radar? By the way, did you notice suk hwan pick his nose ep5 around 4:10? They really want us to feel disgust for this guy.

@kiefshi1056 said:  I hope writernim will focus on PJ and SJ life not with the secondary character and the villains like what they did to Happy Sister , Wanna Taste.

As long as there's no JB from Wanna Taste, I'm ok.

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I am not sure why she speaks with a country accent when her brother (eun joo's uncle) does not. also, it is hilarious because it feels like all the actors in that family are actually close to the same age. I keep wondering if the 'mom' is the same age or younger than the actress who plays eun joo in real life. :sweatingbullets:

Im supposed to ask that also the omma and EJ age, she seems to old to play her role that why i go search and i cant believe it she is only 37 yo i tot she is in her mid 40's. I hope writernim will focus on PJ and SJ life not with the secondary character and the villains like what they did to Happy Sister , Wanna Taste

1 hour ago, brooksmom said:

As long as there's no JB from Wanna Taste, I'm ok.

hahahaha can i add YR also :mrgreen:  i stopped watching WT when JB/YR became the main character. I hope it won't happen to PilJung:neutral:

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

wow mom and suk hwan are really on the villains team and they have a iago in the form of secretary ha. who wants to bet that they are going to regret using him later? and mom was so clear headed when she told them to get rid of secretary park if their threat was going downhill. he looked genuinely excited to be a dad though pil jeong was having more mixed feelings. is this going to be like that old english movie where this guy feels guilty and befriends the widow and kids? with seok joon being framed for the murder, will he end up serving time? does anyone else wonder if his girlfriend/fiancee leaving was genuine?

pil jeong is so weird -- why would you consider a classmate who framed you a thief as your friend? it is not like eun joo is being two faced; she has been openly showing her contempt and dislike. yet, pil jeong keeps thinking eun joo and her were friends because they attended the same school. ummm, what? can someone explain that logic? 

Seok Jun is so naive. I feel that he brought this situation upon himself. I’m hoping that he wise up after jail if that’s where he’s headed. I suppose this means that his prosecutor dreams just went up in flames. I don’t know if he’ll do jail time though because PJ’s kids think he is rich when they go looking for a dad. As to his fiancée, I can’t see anything suspicious about her leaving but I’m sure it will serve a purpose eventually.

PJ must really want to be liked by EJ. That’s the only sense I can make of her forcing herself into EJ’s business and her constant efforts to “be a friend” to EJ even when persistently spurned by EJ.

This is a really good show! I totally want to know what is happening next. That’s the hallmark of good writing. 

I agree with celebrianna that PJ must be desperate for EJ’s approval. The only thing I can think of is that perhaps EJ pretended to be PJ’s friend in school, and so PJ is confused by being turned away now. But she should have learned her lesson when she was framed in school.

On 5/6/2020 at 8:24 AM, tulip06 said:

KBS? No, it’s SBS and it is on Viki and KOCOWA and the usual illegals. :blush:

Ha no no. I know it's on SBS. I meant that I usually watch KBS daily dramas (if I ever do). Sorry for the confusion.

15 hours ago, celebrianna said:

@brooksmom, I’m thinking the lady who likes to help Pil Jung is Suk Jun’s biological mom.

is IT POSSIBLE BECAUSE THE OLD WOMAN IS OLDER THAN THE FATHER AND LEGAL WIFE AND ALSO THE BIG ELDEST SON IS HOLDER THAN SJ. SO THE DAD HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH AN OLDER WOMAN? .... HMMMM COME TO THINK IT, ITS POSSIBLE BECAUSE OFTEN IN KOREAN DRAMA THEY HAVE THE MAY DECEMBER AFFAIR RELATIONSHIP.

13 hours ago, celebrianna said:

Seok Jun is so naive. I feel that he brought this situation upon himself. I’m hoping that he wise up after jail if that’s where he’s headed. I suppose this means that his prosecutor dreams just went up in flames. I don’t know if he’ll do jail time though because PJ’s kids think he is rich when they go looking for a dad. As to his fiancée, I can’t see anything suspicious about her leaving but I’m sure it will serve a purpose eventually.

PJ must really want to be liked by EJ. That’s the only sense I can make of her forcing herself into EJ’s business and her constant efforts to “be a friend” to EJ even when persistently spurned by EJ.

I believe SeokJun has not been treated fairly since his younger days by the mom. Never in his mind hold grudges to her? Also How can he be a prosecutor if he is naive , a bit nerd, shallow?

I hope the fast forward the story now it is a bit dragging.

BTW SJ's bangs and eyeglasses irritates me :mrgreen:

15 hours ago, celebrianna said:

He naive sue but he really was just trying to help the dude when he was getting beat up.

Also PJ and EJ must have a deeper history or something for her to act that way.

@celebrianna @tulip06 ~ it is difficult to understand why pil jeong wants to be liked by eun joo. if someone framed you as a thief, would you befriend them or be nice to them? I certainly wouldn't! I might be polite but I certainly won't claim them as a 'friend', maybe as a former classmate... eun joo was in some sense a bully. who wants to be friends with their bully years later? I don't get it.. but yea, I also expect the ajummah neighbour lady to be more likely seok joon's bio mom.

@tas82 @dramaninja ~ yea, lets hope there is a backstory to explain why pil jeong is so attached to eun joo. like you said @tas82 , maybe her mom worked as a housekeeper and so she feels a kind of familiarity despite the contempt? at least a backstory would help explain this anomaly because pil jeong doesn't come across as a typical doormat. she seems to have quite a bit of common sense and some backbone to her.

and yea, seok joon is indeed naive like you said @celebrianna . should have had more sense than to follow. this is a case of being book smart but not street smart -- actually he is not cut out to be a prosecutor. he is able to sense mom and seok hwan don't like him but he doesn't really know the extent of it. either those two are great actors or this fella is not smart at all. but makes for an interesting lead -- usually it is always the girl who gets the raw end of the stick. now here, the male lead is also getting a bad deal...

@Lmangla, yes perhaps there is a deeper backstory for EJ and PJ but I still think that ultimately PJ wants to be liked and maintain a friendship with EJ. They’re not even family. They’re not even real friends. Only unless PJ thinks EJ needs a friend because she won’t let anyone get close to her. Remember in their argument at school EJ accused PJ of being one of those who would laugh behind her back or use her weakness. 

@Lmangla, Seok Jun is out of touch with reality since he’s still trying after all these years to get his “mother’s” love. Clearly his mother dislikes him both in her actions and language. His brother treats him as a nuisance. Seok Jun also admits his mother doesn’t like him. Look how easily and to his face they put the fault on him for the substitute blind date. Now they’re going to try to frame him for the attempted murder or assault. Will this finally give him a dose of realty? I hope so.

@kiefshi1056 :lol: So you think PJ’s kind neighbor is so old? I think Seok Jun’s dad isn’t a youngster either. I never really thought that kind lady looked too old to be Seok Jun’s biological mom.

On 5/7/2020 at 9:40 PM, Lmangla said:

the first meeting between the leads was dreadfully boring. don't you think chingus?

I think the first meeting was written so uneventful so that PJ will not recognised him when they meet again after the time jump. He by then will ditch that big black spectacles and a few kgs. 

Also I think the chairman is not Suk Joon real dad.

Okay folks normally I stay away from shows that have affairs mentioned in their names or that have it as a theme in them as well. Making a temporary exception to this one because I was personally asked by someone to just check out this show and give my general idea about it and another person told me that it wasn’t as bad as they thought. So I decided to give it a week’s watching and have my own impression of it before giving it a final verdict.  

So here it comes. On a side note I probably won’t be sticking around in this thread since I am already busy watching a lot of other shows. This also means that I won’t be recapping a single episode as well that I sometimes do. Perhaps if I continune to watch them I just might do one or two depending if particularly like the episode.

Spoiler

First of all, I want to say that the show name is a bit confusing. It says that the mother is going to be having an affair. But I am having a difficulty figuring that out. By the last episode that aired her husband gets stabbed and probably dies in the next episode or so. This clearly makes her available to get into another relationship down the line. Sure the husband can probably fake his death to protect his family and all but in his condition that seems highly unlikely on top of that it doesn’t seem in his nature to do that. Unless a near death experience changed all that. But even then she really shouldn’t be made responsible for that if she is unaware of this fact. Yes, the male lead is another story. He is currently engaged so him having any other relationship could easily label them in being in an affair. But frankly I don’t think even that will last for long considering the current predicament that he has found himself in. Granted True Love may be put to the test between him and his fiancée regarding the current situation and all. Will get to that in a bit.

Second of all I feel like the story while somewhat interesting has wasted a bit of good story potential that they could have used down the line. Aka more drama in a drama. LoL

Finally, this is going to end up with a lot of messy relationships by the end of the show. To prove this point let’s just look at the characters that we have already been introduced to us so far.

Pil Jung aka Female Lead married her husband who already had a son little knowing that his son actually had a birth secret behind him. Namely this being that the son isn’t actually his but instead belongs to the eldest son of JX group. Naturally that family wants to keep this fact hidden. So she is basically living with a time bomb that can explode at any time. Then on top of this she has her friend/rival to contend with. We know drama rules which will make said friend end up marrying the second lead aka the eldest son of JX Group also the father of Pil Jungs son. Can already see the headaches coming. Not only that but since she has to end up with the male lead who happens to be the youngest son of JX group. This would end up making him the sons uncle as well as stepfather at the same time as well. Ouch. Not to mention that he too has his own birth Secret as well.

Let’s go on to him then. Main Lead is the son of the Chairman/President or whatever of JX Group. But what he isn’t aware of is the fact that his mother was someone that his dad had an affair with. Thus the mother and brother that he thinks of as his own are actually step members. Who are typically greedy and ambitious and what not. He thinks that his mother can’t be all that bad because he has a keepsake that his mother sewed his initials on it (the one that his dog likes to sit on. Can’t make out if it is a towel, blanket or something else). Therefore, if she took so much time and effort to make it she must have some feelings for him. Well he probably is correct but it just must be from his biological mother.

Now you must all be wondering who that can be and if we will ever be introduced to her down the line. Well if we want to add further confusion down the line sure that will happen but you can be sure that she has already been introduced to us. There is a 98% probability rate that the person that looks after Pil Jungs son whenever she is busy will turn out to be his (main   Leads) Biological mother. We after all can’t have any unnecessary or extra characters now can we. We can assume this to be the case by a statement that she made. She tells Pil Jung about how mothers like to fight for their kids and that is what makes them mothers. But at the same time that she has regrets that she gave up her own child at some point. This therefore makes her a viable candidate for being the main leads mother down the line. Also given Pil Jungs condition and all this also allows her the ability to check out her future DiL without any complications and tensions between them. Certainly a bonus for the both of them. Things might get complicated between them once she discovers that her grandson is actually her rival’s grandson and all. But hopefully they can get over this issue soon. Though it doesn’t really matter whether or not she is the main leads mother because she can’t actually interfere in his life since he isn’t aware of her existence and all. Thus she can’t do anything even if she is aware that he is being mistreated or taken advantage of by other members of his family.

Speaking of troubles, the main leads have already found themselves in a jam haven’t they. For Pil Jung she has been framed and thus fired from her job. Certainly wonder who could that have been. Probability is certainly high that it is the second female lead and she has also been known from framing her back in the day. But at the moment she is denying this fact (framing her in the present). Now that certainly isn’t unheard of mind you but it is also possible to give her the benefit of doubt as her former boyfriend could also have done it as well. though chances are certainly high that it is indeed the second female lead herself.

Speaking of the Second Leads I am not impressed by them at all. Frankly speaking they don’t seem to be the smartest bunch out there. I have seen far smarter and reliable villains in some other dramas. Can’t recall the exact ones at the moment. Take for example the second female lead. At the start of the show we find her involved in an affair with a fellow teacher. The teacher had been lying to her that he planned on divorcing his current wife and that he then planned on marrying her once it was done. They say that love makes a person blind because that is the only explanation over here why she believed him in the first place. But if she had any sense she should have waited till the divorce was finalized before getting into any kind of relationship with him and if he to actually loved her he should have done the same. But since that didn’t happen she should have seen all the red flags that were in this relationship. This teacher was also planning on running for politics. Unless that was a lie on his part and I wouldn’t be surprised at the moment. So this should have also alerted her to the fact that he wasn’t all that serious about her. Politicians have a thing about their image and all. Nobody is going to hire someone that is corrupt unless corruption is rampant in a county that they have become indifferent to who has been selected and all. In this case why would they want to select someone that was unfaithful to his wife. He would then probably be unfaithful to them as well. Also she should have considered that if he divorced his wife he still couldn’t immediately marry her as that could also indicate some sort of affair as well. which again would have been a death sentence for his career whether or not it was true. People after all believe only what they want to believe. So either way she wouldn’t have been able to accomplish her own dreams. But that doesn’t make her a total idiot. Since as I mentioned love can certainly make a person blind she gets some sort of excuse. What she did next was what makes me think that she wasn’t all that smart.

She does the smart thing of ending the relationship once she discovers that he had no intention of ever divorcing his wife and that he would find some new excuse to delay it the next time. But instead of leaving it at that she swears to destroy is political career when he gets elected or when he is running for his campaign by revealing their relationship to the public. Why the heck are you already warning your opponent of your intent. This gives them ample time to prepare for this and make their own defenses to said claim. Sure her claim could be damaging to his career but by itself it won’t amount to much. As he could easily claim them to be the ramblings of some random person that he knew or didn’t know. Basically without any kind of evidence to back up her claims she has nothing else. This could therefore easily backfire on her. Yes, if she was smarter she could have gotten statements from potential witness to back her up. Such as recordings from the hotel where they spent time together. Going in a room together and coming out after sometime, also video footages of them in other areas with some more witness statements from the workers and all of they behaved then she would have a case. But this doesn’t seem to be the case. She is already planning on temporarily leaving the country to further her education and career etc.. This on the other hand allows him to get a hold of said evidences and getting rid of them (or bribing the witnesses to take his side) See what I mean when I am not impressed by how smart she is. Also speaking of her leaving her job and all. I feel like that was another mistake on her part. Frankly speaking she has given the people over there fuel for her own fire. Sure the fellow teacher’s wife showed up and made a scene over there as well claiming her to be a housebreaker and whatnot. But thanks to Pill Jung the matter was resolved as a minor misunderstanding. Sure there were people that doubted that claim since they were aware that those two were friends of sorts.

But if she had decided to stick around and bear with all of that they might have indeed thought that it could have been a misunderstanding and all. Though there might still have been a few doubters. After all, why would she continue to teach over there as if nothing had happened. But instead both teachers decided to quit at the same time which is highly suspicious. Regardless not much we can do about that.

As for the second male lead. He is the typical overly ambitious type that thinks X should belong to him as he rightfully deserves it regardless of whether or not he is competent or not or the other person has feeling etc.. Frankly he has his own issues. Such as he has been in numerous relationships with woman. Though one didn’t go as planned and he ended up getting one of them pregnant and has a son with. Naturally he had to hide it since he wouldn’t get a single bit of the inheritance according to his fathers will. Do wonder if the mother will show up at some point and if that is the case what will happen. Still that isn’t the only issue why I am not impressed with him. For starters the guy isn’t as smart as he thinks that he is or wants to be. This could clearly be seen of how he tried to take the prosecutor exam numerous times but simply couldn’t hack it. Then on top of all this he gets played by certain people around him showing his lack of trust or perhaps lack of better judgement. If someone over here is thinking that I am referring to Pill Jungs former husband and his mother’s former secretary, they wouldn’t be fully wrong. Secretary Park is certainly one of them but the other would be his current assistant as well. This guy seems to trust him more than he should. Frankly I am nicknaming his Secretary as Shark from this point on.

Shark seems to be far too smart for his own good which isn’t a good sign for the second male lead. For instance, he listens to his advice and goes through with it without considering the ramifications on his own. Such as let’s send your brother on the blind date instead of you or that I am willing to do anything for you even die in your place. All that is enough for him to have blind trust and faith in Shark. He does know for a fact that Shark is overly ambitious and that is why he is loyal. But such people are more than ready to jump ship if it suits them. He certainly isn’t willing to consider any of these facts which makes him dumb in my opinion. Will Shark really be all that willing to die if he doesn’t get something in return. Now both he and his mother have gotten themselves into a fix by having him go after Secretary Park and deal with him. If he is actually as dangerous as I suspect, he probably has evidence of them ordering him to do so. This means that he can use this to get out of tight fix and still get something out of it. Meaning he won’t go out as quietly as they want. Sure he may be willing to serve time but in its place he could have them prepare a huge amount of cash to keep him quiet or get a better position at the company once he returns etc… Even if he were to die by taking the fall he would ensure that the money would continue to come to him or his family by threatening them that if anything were to happen to him or something then the evidence of all their crimes (that they made him do) would go public so they could both die together. See he isn’t all that smart. Infact he needs his mother to bail him out. Not that it will be any good in the long run. Also if Shark is all that ambitious then he is already planning on playing the long game. At some point he will certainly backstab the second male lead to take over the company himself and showing just how competent he actually is. I guess if the Second Male Lead actually had enough sense he wouldn’t want to keep someone around him that had connections to thugs and all. But that is probably a story for another day. Regardless of these facts I do think that the second leads are a match made in heaven considering how smart they actually are. Perhaps them combining their brain power will make them worth adversaries for the main leads. Will also be interesting as to how they end up together in the first place. Guess that we will find out soon enough.

Moving on to the problem that the main lead is facing. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time sort of. Actually I do wonder why he didn’t contact the police instead of intervening when the thugs were beating up Secretary Park. One should know their own limits and not try to be a hero when they aren’t able to take care of themselves. Instead he has now been framed for killing the Secretary. Something the Second Lead and his mother weren’t exactly expecting but are going to use full advantage of to get rid of him and taking over the company. This unfortunately means that he won’t be able to become a prosecutor. Whether this is due to the fact that he has a criminal record or that due to the incident he has to serve time behind bars because of this, He may also have to be sent to the land of exile till the matter cools down before he returns. We do know for a fact that the main leads probably won’t meet up till after the time skip so either reasons are possible at this moment. This incident will also clearly affect his marriage plans as well. Clearly there are people that aren’t happy with it (stepmother and stepbrother). In this case it is also very likely that her parents will want to end the relationship as they wouldn’t want to be associated with a murderer or would be one as that wouldn’t bode well for their family image and all. This here though would be a good sign of how much his fiancée actually trusts him though. Will she be willing to believe his innocence and decide to stick through with him regardless of her family objection and all. Will she think that her love would be strong enough to not make these things matter. If that is the case, then I will certainly be impressed though also feel bad for her since she isn’t going to get the man by the end of this show. Though we could also have it that her family also trusts him that they allow the marriage to take place thus while he has been exiled he is also married during that time. Thus the title of the show could make sense. That is the female lead is also having a relationship with a married man. I guess the second female lead could have a blast when she discovers this. It won’t help that the main lead doesn’t love his wife but has agreed to marry her out of gratefulness for her standing with him and all.

Finally let me talk about a missed opportunity that the writer could have gone with as well. Turns out that Pill Jung is actually pregnant with her husband’s kid (we all know that is going to be a daughter). Also the fact that the second female lead ended up with a miscarriage which she had from her affair with the male teacher. Now instead of the miscarriage we could have the plot that she decided not to have a kid because it would affect her future prospects of getting married. This meant that she could have asked Pil Jung for a favour of either raising the kid or disposing of it at some random orphanage. The former could be justified that since Pill Jung is already a mother it wouldn’t look all that odd if she has had another child etc. She could then have used the child later on to her own advantage. Such as her former boyfriend who has now become a politician. She could have used the news of his child as a means to ruin his political career. (evidence of an affair) or something to that effect. It could also be used as a reason for her not to let Pill Jung become a part of her new family LX Group as she wouldn’t want their past getting exposed. But at the same time Pill Jung could have also found herself in an interesting position by the end of the show since both her children would belong to eldest son and DiL. Not that those two have any rights to call themselves parents at this point mind you. But if we wanted further messy relationships and all we could have the second leads have kids of their own before realizing that they had two more kids that they weren’t aware of and they would have to share the family property with them and all. If they had kids and they turned out like their parents Greedy and Selfish then we could really have an interesting family dynamics as well as plot wise. Still I am sure that the writer probably already has a plan for what they are doing so I should trust them and let them do their work. After all who am I to think that I know better when I don’t. let the pros do what they are good at and we the watchers just sit along and watch the ride.

Am sure that I had a few more points to add. Unfortunately, they have probably slipped my mind for the time being. when I get some more time I will see what some of the other posters have commented on and try and respond to them if possible. So till then take care all of you and keep posting. As for me need to get back to some of my older shows and posts.

@yamiyugi, in that missed opportunity you spoke about it would have been interesting and messy but I really don’t want to see Pil Jung struggling to raise another of someone else’s kid when she doesn’t even have a steady job. I like it better that she will raise Min Ho (whom I consider to be Pil Jung’s kid through their bond) and now her own kid. 

@yamiyugi You outdid yourself doing the detailed plus some recap. Being dallies as they are, my eyes were going crossed reading the details. Now I'm sure I didn't miss anything although I do zip thru the EJ/PJ scenes.  Thank you for  posting.

Although I don't watch Dangerous Promise EJ reminds me of the second lead in that drama, HW. I gave Dangerous Promise 6 ep but I don't like to watch dramas where my medulla oblongata goes out of whack.(water boy reference). I was going crazy looking at those botox lips. The fl was the homewrecker in The Promise. Don't let me get started with The World of Husband and Wife. I would be hating the cheaters. Off topic?

Back to this drama. I'm really hoping SJ will drop his doormat personality when he drops the nerd glasses later on. He looks savvy at that point. 

They pick a good cast of meanies and goons for this drama.  SH looks and behaves like a big baby bad guy. His right hand man looks more shrewd than he does. Maybe that's why he's his right hand man.

14 hours ago, yamiyugi said:

First of all, I want to say that the show name is a bit confusing. It says that the mother is going to be having an affair. But I am having a difficulty figuring that out. By the last episode that aired her husband gets stabbed and probably dies in the next episode or so. This clearly makes her available to get into another relationship down the line.

am wondering if this is a direct translation issue. so I initially thought secretary park might abscond and so she may not be legally single to start a relationship. now I wonder if the 'affair' simply is direct translation of a relationship. this happens in my language/culture as well where people sometimes refer to a romantic relationship as an 'affair' and it has got nothing to do whether the two are single or not. 'affair' simply means seeing each other. it is possible that someone similar exists in korean perhaps?

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

am wondering if this is a direct translation issue. so I initially thought secretary park might abscond and so she may not be legally single to start a relationship. now I wonder if the 'affair' simply is direct translation of a relationship. this happens in my language/culture as well where people sometimes refer to a romantic relationship as an 'affair' and it has got nothing to do whether the two are single or not. 'affair' simply means seeing each other. it is possible that someone similar exists in korean perhaps?

It’s also true for English. Once upon a time a love affair didn’t mean infidelity or adultery. I remember when I used to read classical literature mostly by authors from England, a love affair simply meant a romance between lovers and they were all unmarried people. It’s just strange how it lost that meaning and the modern usage of “affair” is almost always interpreted as infidelity.

In terms of this show, I agreed with the post that said perhaps Pil Jing’s husband abandoned her and so any subsequent relationship she has would be technically deemed an affair. However, the preview sort of gives the impression that he might die. We will have to wait and see.

We are only on Episode 6 and the villain is having more exposure already than our main character writernim till what what age do you plan minho will be discover by PJ and SJ is SH son ? The Old Demon Girl EJ is yet to be SH's wife so they can add more demon plan for PJ and SJ.(so more air time to them again) :rage:

@yamiyugi, yay! Actually, there are a lot of my favorite commenters here, you know who you are. :kiss_wink:

so, I watched 6 this morning because I am behind, and gosh, I was so impressed at our lead actress and all her mixed emotions! Exactly what you would expect from someone with a kind heart who would not wish a bad death on anyone, yet who wanted freedom from a bad husband who continually disappointed her. When she finally faced the truth about her husband at the police station, she had had enough, and was ready to move on. It was like she going to sign the settlement as a divorce.

Regarding that Chairman, I get he loved SJ’s mom, but does he have to show his hate so much for the others and expect his wife to love his bastard son? That’s pretty irrational, especially when he is a total hypocrite. 

watching 7 now, and poor SJ was abused just because Chairman dad was so full of himself and his sperm bank abilities. He should have paid child support to the ex mistress and let SJ be raised by her.

I can’t wait for the time skip. I hope Suk Joon does go to England for a breather. He’s far too naive and hopefully living on his own in the real world would make him more aware and knowledgeable. Hopefully he will grow more confident and outspoken.

As to Pil Jung, she said she’ll never forgive Eun Joo. Let’s see how well that promise sticks. I have a feeling that Pil Jung’s younger sister will one day meet Eun Joo’s younger brother and become entangled. 

3 hours ago, celebrianna said:

I can’t wait for the time skip. I hope Suk Joon does go to England for a breather. He’s far too naive and hopefully living on his own in the real world would make him more aware and knowledgeable. Hopefully he will grow more confident and outspoken.

As to Pil Jung, she said she’ll never forgive Eun Joo. Let’s see how well that promise sticks. I have a feeling that Pil Jung’s younger sister will one day meet Eun Joo’s younger brother and become entangled. 

Honestly me too. (Yes I did start this show:lol:) I really hope he does become more confident and just blunt about how he feels. I haven't seen ep 7 but I have a feeling that our Suk Joon will become a great strong prosecutor but also someone who is hurt over his mom obviously but I'm sure his girlfriend might not be able to marry him due to him being illegitimate but also the whole gang fight scene. 

let's see :) 

Archived