[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

Ahhh we are finally getting JY’s piano performance!!! SA seems to be still considering about going.. First thing he looks for after he bows is SA.

Oh so this is a multi-song performance. It’s the final song and that’s when SA comes, but she’s watching from the outside on the TV.. 

JY is playing a song but I have no idea what-I spoke too soon, it’s a Brahms song! It went by too fast though that I couldn’t read the title of it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

Wow, I didn't foresee that Song Ah's mom would be the one to give her advice about JY over dinner. I can make out that Song Ah told her they broke up but the mom continued to discuss the matter with SA. 

Song Ah went to JY's concert but she was too late and couldn't go in. She's watching it from outside in the hallway on a tv screen. :tears: Nice to see JY's mom at his performance. 

Ah, but now he's playing again and she got into the concert hall. It's so beautiful how as SA listens to JY plays, he moves her heart. I interpret her gesture of putting her hand on her heart as that. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 7

It felt like everyone was trying to talk sense into Song Ah in ep.15.. Song Ah even did some to JYP in trying to make sense into what drove the Prof's actions in plagiarising JYP's "Traumerei". I was thinking JYP should've professed his love like Kim Soo Hyun on "It's Ok to not be ok".:joy:

Sheesh that helium voiced Prof. was so petty. Although during Song Ah's graduation recital, she looked somewhat impressed LoL? Finally we get to see Song Ah and JYP performing together. They look so good. Song Ah looked really pretty.. oo can't help but notice the veins bulging on Min Jae's forearms ahahah!   

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

We're at JY's recital. He's performing 3 pieces. Unfortunately no moonlight sonata. 

Didn't catch the 1st. The 2nd piece is brahms and even prof yoo is impressed. I'm not familiar with the 3rd piece but in voiceover SA mentions something about Clara and she's touched to tears after listening to it.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, debbsthebee said:

We're at JY's recital. He's performing 3 pieces. Unfortunately no moonlight sonata. 

Didn't catch the 1st. The 2nd piece is brahms and even prof yoo is impressed. I'm not familiar with the 3rd piece but in voice SA mentions something about Clara and she's touched to tears after listening to it.

I think it's Liebeslied :) it was Schumanns Wedding Gift for Clara

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 3

@Ameera Ali, thanks for posting that gif of JK and HH. I like how HH told her to be happy and leaves. I hope he finds someone that will see and appreciate his value. I also loved the scene that you posted where HH comes to JY's apartment and silently embraces him. So beautiful. 

Ah, finally Song Ah visits JY in his dressing room backstage. Wow. They really brought up Schumann, Brahms and Clara in the last episode too. It was mentioned in the first episode or so. 

YEs!!!!!!!!!! She was mentioning Friends so much that I thought she would say let's be friends. But she told him I LOVE YOU. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They got back together and kissing.:heart2beat:

• Like 3
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

o m g, where do i even begin! i just watched ep 15 my jaw dropped DYLB really outdid itself this episode, so many parts i leggit was already shouting to my TV. the brain is not functioning so well after this painful and amazing episode. 

1. Director passed away, this really took me by surprise, but the thread and pillar that was holding them together has now passed and they will each need to find their own footing in this world. the part where she turned her back to JY, really got to me, my heart can't take this. During the wake when the shot of JK becomes her younger self, and having her dad embrace her like he did when her mum passed away. This director and writer really know how to break your heart into many pieces. 

2. When SA said that she compared herself to brahms and her unrequited love towards violin. every scene my heart can't take this. 

3. When they held hands after the performance, he held her hands so tighty <3

4. Free but happy I loved this metaphor of free but lonely but then wishing him to be happy instead. because that is what JY really needs to be at some point in his life. free and happy. and playing the piano freely might also be the way he might be happy. criesss**

5. When JY said i love you, i was literally shouting at my TV for him to say something already!!! please! and then he said i love you. OMG. i died and i melted, when she walked out of the concert hall alone, my heart broke then again i applaud SA for being her own person before loving JY again.

omg i have so much explosive emotions and i don't even know if i am coherent right now. can only watch last ep tmr. HAVE A GOOD LAST EPISODE BRAHMS FAM. 

I am bracing myself here for when i watch the last episode, i don't know how my life would be again without DYLB, and am so grateful to have came here to bask in DYLB's love.

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2