[Drama 2020] Oh My Baby, 오 마이 베이비

0ly40

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh My Baby: Episode 4

by TeriYaki

OhMyBaby-E0400866-copy.jpg

As our heroine deals with the fallout of the disastrous meeting that ended up on the news, the new photographer proves that he has what it takes to be a good friend. They’re becoming more comfortable around each other, both personally and professionally, while our heroine continues to consider her options for a child of her own. The photographer may not be interested in marriage or children, but he’s definitely interested in our determined heroine who’s made it no secret that she wants both.

EPISODE 4: “The time one needs to understand others”

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/05/oh-my-baby-episode-4/

Jang Nara And Go Joon Grow Closer As They Enjoy Peaceful Outing In “Oh My Baby”

May 27, 2020
by J. Lim
13b8bb52e33640edbb0cd3d3a37d0d80.jpeg?s=

tvN’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Oh My Baby” has released new stills of Jang Nara and Go Joon stuck to each other like glue as they share a peaceful moment together.

Spoilers

Jang Ha Ri and Han Yi Sang have been sharing both happy and sad moments with each other till now. At the end of the previous episode, Han Yi Sang could feel that he had completely fallen for Jang Ha Ri as his heart raced for her. With anticipation rising to see what will blossom between the two, the new episode is set to bring changes to their relationship.

The new stills show Jang Ha Ri (Jang Nara) and Han Yi Sang (Go Joon) heading off on a sweet trip together. They’re at each other’s side from morning to night as they enjoy their time together, from walking through parks and beaches, sharing stories, and taking photos. Jang Ha Ri and Han Yi Sang will face an unexpected situation while spending the night out, and it will bring down all the walls between them.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1402989wpp/jang-nara-and-go-joon-grow-closer-as-they-enjoy-peaceful-outing-in-oh-my-baby

I loved how the show is light-hearted yet deep...

Through these hilarious moments we have a peek into the issues each of the character faces..... Yi Sang just shuts himself out so he will not be excited... The moment his heart starts racing for another, it signifies healing for him... 

Ha Ri is challenging the social norms that only married can have children.. actually who has the right to have babies? 

Jae Yoong has to deal with being a single dad - giving up his dreams to raise a child..what other struggles would he face? 

Hoobae seems to be clueless about building professional working relationship and understanding others.. (Hmmm, this might not be an issue per se.. Maybe we will learn more about him later) 

So thankful that it's Wednesday and I am so looking forward to today's episode 

Isang is now in that crush stage, with how he just avoids Hari as much as he can and getting nervous in front of Hari as well. How can a 41 year old be so cute!

Jaeyoung's separation with his child tho... it seems like Do ah doesn't have that separation anxiety issue but Jaeyoung has it. I guess it just shows that parents often worry for their child more so than the other way round.

Hari being scared of taking the plane is actually quite interesting because irl, Jang Nara has quite a severe fear of taking planes as well.

I think the part where Isang and Hari went to take pictures for the sunset is like I'm watching a documentary. Then comes the bed and breakfast part, that right there, is my kind of gag, I appreciate that gag so much that it hurts.

The ending for ep 5 tho...I feel like it's gonna be something comical continuing on in ep 6. Glad that they haven't lost their gag-romance balance as of yet.

1 hour ago, 황후마마 said:

I think the part where Isang and Hari went to take pictures for the sunset is like I'm watching a documentary. Then comes the bed and breakfast part, that right there, is my kind of gag, I appreciate that gag so much that it hurts.

The bed and breakfast scene is my favourite part of the episode...

The traditional music accompliment as our hero walked in with that strange clothing and carrying blocks of firewood to set up the fire is priceless!! :joy::joy:

I felt a little uncomfortable when the FL went to get a physical with the young guy. She's his boss so he might feel pressured to give her sperm for fear of retaliation. It's just something that shouldn't be part of the workplace. 

4 hours ago, Anna Tan said:

Then comes the bed and breakfast part, that right there, is my kind of gag, I appreciate that gag so much that it hurts.

I love the bed and breakfast scene too! I just kinda wish it was a little bit longer. I love whenever HR and IS converse because they get to know each other on a more personal level. I really love how the drama is showing the progress of their relationship. 

3 hours ago, triplem said:

But alright , if all else fail ...there's our King  here all ready to donate his champion swimmers !

I'm a little bit confused by the conversation between HR and ED (after he got is PE result) about the sperm donation. Is it in HR's understanding that ED is willing to donate his sperm to her? When ED said "Should I share it with the boss?", I don't think he meant to offer his sperm to HR but he's just asking if he should disclose to his other boss his willingness to donate his sperm for the infertile couples that they were researching. HR mistook it as if ED is offering to donate his sperm to her.

Jang Nara’s Most Memorable Scenes In “Oh My Baby” So Far

Jang Nara’s Most Memorable Scenes In “Oh My Baby” So Far

May 28, 2020
by L. Kim

Viewers of “Oh My Baby” are loving Jang Nara’s funny and emotional scenes!

“Oh My Baby” tells the story of Jang Ha Ri (Jang Nara), a woman who is planning to skip marriage in favor of having a baby first, when three men come unexpectedly into her life.

Spoiler

Here are a few memorable moments from the drama so far!

Collar-grabbing in the elevator

In the third episode, Jang Ha Ri taught Choi Kang Eu Tteum (Jung Gun Joo) a lesson he will never forget. He kept calling her “auntie” in the elevator on the way to work, causing everyone to stare at them in confusion.

Jang Ha Ri tried to hold in her irritation, but once everyone left and it was just the two of them in the elevator, she grabbed his collar and snapped, “There are no aunts at work. There are only superiors and subordinates.” This assertive moment drew an enthusiastic round of applause from the viewers.

read more: https://www.soompi.com/article/1402888wpp/jang-naras-most-memorable-scenes-in-oh-my-baby-so-far

Park Byung Eun, Go Joon, And Jung Gun Joo Compete To Protect Jang Nara In “Oh My Baby”

May 28, 2020
by S. Nam
9b461df1ff45465890db892a3af37b49.jpeg?s=

tvN’s “Oh My Baby” released new stills of Jang Nara, Go Joon, Jung Gun Joo, and Park Byung Eun!

“Oh My Baby” tells the story of Jang Ha Ri (Jang Nara), a woman who was planning to skip marriage in favor of having a baby first until three men came unexpectedly into her life.

In the newly released stills, Han Yi Sang (Go Joon), Choi Kang Eu Tteum (Jung Gun Joo), and Yoon Jae Young (Park Byung Eun) share a tense face-off. While keeping each other in check, the three closely follow behind Jang Ha Ri, ready to protect her at all times.

The three men walk in a line behind Jang Ha Ri along the empty night road in order to safely walk her back home. However, Jang Ha Ri appears to be tearing up slightly, making viewers curious to find out what problem could have surfaced.

Go-Joon-Park-Byung-Eun-Jung-Gun-Joo1.jpg

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1403154wpp/park-byung-eun-go-joon-and-jung-gun-joo-compete-to-protect-jang-nara-in-oh-my-baby

Archived