[Drama 2020] Oh My Baby, 오 마이 베이비

0ly40

it's been a long time for me to find a refreshing drama story like this. Just found out the writer actually used to work on parenting magazine. Go joon actually surprised me that he really can change from villain role in fiery priest and misty to be lovely role in rom-com drama.

Drank Isang and Hari reaction

ceb21dbdec14ae992066247c514a1f7d5112eb72

056ede9ad11bd43b952de061b3e115b31b0eb69f

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched ep 5 & 6 again because tvn asia reply the show. What a perfect timing :D

Maybe Isang collected moai stone has a meaning like stone is never gonna change like her ex. So he give up on his love life and instead he began to collect the stone.

Cut from Isang-Hari's Mureung trip 

a9896b717fbf6c5f6ec95976bb947b2b5c473081

08b7623b6f9d1b7a3eba91398387653cad5f1749

199dea6d660353736f53069bb7cc08955d1d9196

Spoiler

e0958a196d7fb439ee288f271df75a4744af2a86

Saw a gif of ep 4 and decided to watch the drama. Totally sold. It is such a good mix of humor and heart. 

IS and HR are adorable and the writer has been so smart have the trio of options. the other two men as the give her the best options of 1- getting young sperm & single mother hood or 2- getting to be a mom by raising her friends child

both options arent bad but arent love (IS). 

i am sort of hoping that she and IS get together earlier than later in the drama so that more of the actual process of infertility is discussed. I think the early episodes had a bit of foreshadowing with HR movie she was watching ( about a couple where one has Alzheimer) and the fake pregnancy scene but not all end up that fake in the end 

11 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

hi, I heard there was a clip on the TV in an episode with Son Ye Jin in A Moment To Remember? Does anyone know what episode it is in and when it happens? Thanks :)

yes! When HR was watching movie while IS was watching his scary movie!

Ep 1 at the 30 min mark

@ElectricHearts I think it’s in episode 1 when Hari was drinking while watching a movie.  What’s interesting is that I thought both Son Ye Jin and Jang Nara were Chinese or at least half-Chinese. They don’t look Korean to me. I’m so wrong.:huh:

RECAP BY DRAMABEANS

Oh My Baby: Episode 5
by dramallama

With her three options on the table, our heroine determines the best candidate to help her achieve her dreams of having baby. Having witnessed the abrupt changes in her friends’ lives, our heroine knows that it’s best not to plan for a stroke of luck; rather, it’s more realistic to plan for the worst. But a stroke of luck may be coming her way, with a potential donor and a simmering romance that she’s just starting to notice.

EPISODE 5: “When we want to believe in fate”

read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/05/oh-my-baby-episode-5/

4 hours ago, Juliet79 said:

@ElectricHearts I think it’s in episode 1 when Hari was drinking while watching a movie.  What’s interesting is that I thought both Son Ye Jin and Jang Nara were Chinese or at least half-Chinese. They don’t look Korean to me. I’m so wrong.:huh:

I guess I can see the mistake lol. You should definitely watch the movie. It's one of my favorites. Anyways, what a cute scene they used. It's one of the popular scenes from the movie lol. 

Love love these two . 

I just realized why we’re having so many Leverage cast members as cameos . The PD of this show also directed Leverage . Can’t wait forJHB cameo . She was a delight to watch in Leverage. 

by the way they will be releasing the 4th ost tomorrow 3rd June  , the one they played during the field scene . Love it . @Shi think this was the one you asked about

Spoiler

GJ on him playing this role 

Spoiler

Folks when you post gifs here , you need to credit them to the actual owner of those gifs by posting the link to their page . ( unless you made the gifs )  .  

————-

oooo mr champion sperm is making his move 

Go Joon And Jung Gun Joo Are Falling Head Over Heels For Jang Nara In “Oh My Baby”

Jun 3, 2020
by L. Kim
b97c728772b94a7c870b8f6a7560c8be.jpeg?s=

tvN’s “Oh My Baby” has shared new stills of Jang Nara, Go Joon, and Jung Gun Joo!

“Oh My Baby” tells the story of Jang Ha Ri (Jang Nara), a woman who was planning to skip marriage in favor of having a baby first until three men came unexpectedly into her life.

Spoiler

In the previous episode, the fact that Jang Ha Ri had inquired about receiving a sperm donor was exposed to the public. As a result, Jang Ha Ri suffered embarrassing moments and misunderstandings, but Han Yi Sang (Go Joon), Choi Kang Eu Tteum (Jung Gun Joo), and Yoon Jae Young (Park Byung Eun) stayed by her side to protect her.

In the first set of stills, Jang Ha Ri and Han Yi Sang become both physically and romantically closer to each other. From gently caressing her hair to valiantly protecting her from a falling panel, Han Yi Sang doesn’t hesitate to show affection for her. Their deep gazes amp up the excitement for their upcoming romance, and viewers are looking forward to what will happen in the next episode.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1404413wpp/go-joon-and-jung-gun-joo-are-falling-head-over-heels-for-jang-nara-in-oh-my-baby

Archived