[Drama 2020] Oh My Baby, 오 마이 베이비

0ly40

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RECAP

HR is back at the office ...her colleagues give her a cute welcome back gift....but her problems are not exactly over...she and lady editor had to go see the big big boss...he went into a fit...slow mo scene of papers flying everywhere. I guess her article did not go well with him.

Lady editor and her go for a drink to release stress...the former try to comfort her a bit...

ISang eating alone...sniff ...he kept thinking about the doc telling him he can't be a dad. He remember HR asking him whether he had never wanted to be a dad but he muttered to himself is not that he does not want to but can't.

HR walking in the park remembering the first time IS had that fight with JY....she then saw IS sitting alone in the bench....she was so excited..ran up to him . Seeing his sad expression, she was going to go...but he says it is fine, stay here....they talk...sorry abit deep for me to translate but they do talk some deep stuff about marriage etc...then that pat on the head happened where he said she did a good job.  That was his stamp for her....nooooo ISang , you're not making this easier for HR ...she was slightly tearing up...

IS saw an old lady and called her omoni...he said goodbye to her and went to greet the old lady...HR was so curious did not go....hahah the old lady was like  so curious too and went to say hi to HR...thinks HR is IS's girlfriend...IS had to pull old lady away , told her not to misunderstand...then HR shouted to the old lady that she likes IS...old lady was so over the moon . IS finally flag a cab for old lady to send her off....

Poor HR ...she likes IS so much but he just can't ...she had gone to look for JY after and they went out to eat and she had a flashback to IS saying something about her wanting a kid but he does not or something. He said some stuff about not wanting to break her heart. She just told him off that her heart , she will take care of itself.

JY can tell she was sad...they eat and drink...she mentioned how some guy broke her heart ...JY jump to conclusion and thought she slept with that person...he was so loud...but anyway after realising not the case, JY scolded her - basically he was trying to tell her why let someone else dictate her happiness or something

At the studio, IS and the lazy office girl argue over a brief.. ISang does not agree with how something should be shot..HR was trying not to be directly involved..finally HR had to an argued with ISang.  It was a tense moment. HR walked off with the girl following her . The ladies talk...HR telling her what she should be doing in this kind of situation.

HR goes back into the studio . She speaks to ISang apologises for her colleague...then ISang softens up and asked her if she was upset over last night ( he thought back about what happened between them last night) . He tells her that it is because he does not want to marry or have kids ...so he can't pursue things further...damn it was so sad...she was going to tear up....but walked out instead....( wish ISang can tell her the real reason) ...he keeps looking at all the pretty photos he took of her the field...( urgghhh..)...

Lady editor, one of the managers, the lazy girl and EDdum at a meeting...they needed someone to handle some samples for some baby product. ED volunteered.  The lazy girl Hyo Joo seems to be a bit more open and nicer to him....but still some bickering there from her ...

JY comes to Baby Office to look for HR...ask her to go for lunch. ahaah..did he offer to marry her ...asked her to think about it...she had a sudden imagination of how he would be ordering her around :joy:...she was like this not a good idea...But he did seem pretty sincere in wanting to help her out.

EDdum at client's office...

Scene of Magazine boss and Lady editor talking ....he said something that irked her ...she was giving her glare of death...

Then she finally lost it and called him by name and that made him choke....

After work. HR leaving office ...ED comes back to sort something and talks to HR...something sweet he said - he is always so encouraging and shows  her understanding. HR was touched....

ohh nnoooo...some guy comes to Baby office looking ED...but he was not in...Hyo Joo called him ...think he made some mistake and calls him to come back...not sure what is happening but I do think he may have made some mistakes and anyway HR went to the office where ED was ..anyway HR sort it out for him. ED was grateful.....

HR was walking back to studio...ahaha she saw ISang give a hug to Jeo Hye Bin ahahah...they were close friends. But omo HR was super jealous.  She followed them into the cafe. As they were chatting over stuff, HR cannot stand it and bang her glass . IS was shocked to see HR seated next table...IS introduced HR...then he and JHB continued their conversation. HR continued to make a lot of noise slurpping and all....kkkkk JHB sensing what is happening was being so cheeky and started grabbing IS's hands etc to make HR more jealous....:joy:

After that HR and IS were walking together after JHB left and she was being all jealous saying a lot of things to him....finally she left . IS sighed ....

HR at her office...ED sees her ...she was going to close her book...ED puts his hand on her book...the move surprised her. Then he said some ideas to her , but he won't let go off her book even though she was pulling it. She was feeling flustered for some reason and tells him to stop.  She walks off to cool herself down. She sits down on a bench and looks at the photo that ISang took , she thinks of IS and the field scene...then her colleagues came...and they chat...IS sees her from afar ,smiles to himself.

JY at his clinic - gets a congratulatory flowers from someone - was it his ex wife? HR's mum came by to see him. Seeing his expression she was going to remove it ...but omo...the ex wife appeared!...HR's mum quickly left.

The ex wife and him sat down to talk...she started asking about his well being etc...he was like are we not divorce...she then said I am stil Do A's mum...anyway he got mad and said he raised Do A alone...it was a teary scene as he told her off. hmm not sure if I caught it correctly , he mentioned something about HR to her. 

JY at home looking after his kid...gave her  bath and was talking to her and telling her he will always take care of her.

ED at the office -looking for something in HR's table...one of the girls told him where...eh...he took HR's diary...not sure if he mistook it for something else...anyway as he leaves HR is back at the table. Lady editor comes by to say something that makes them happy - she taking them for dinner....

Guess who they bump into..ISang and Soo Cheol were also having dinner there.  IS went to get water and the two of them look at each other...but said nothing. IS got them some water and left after that with Soo Cheol. HR got up and went after them. She called out to IS...Soo Cheol left them alone

She could not take it ...she was like why are you doing this? She was like I will be responsible for my own heart...but he won't bend and apologises...and walks away ( damn ISang you're so going to regret it)...

HR and her friend at a library/ book cafe and they talk about stuff..again about marriage...I think HR tells her she will find a way to have a baby...she has a target..her colleague guessed and said is it ED?  ED overheard...ahahahaha...he happened to be there and he was like what should I do?

So the entire team including  IS etc were celebrating Lady Editor ..was she leaving or something. They presented her with a gift- a magazine with her on the cover.

ED was very drunk....Anyway HR goes to see Lady Editor who was packing her stuff...then after that sends her off. HR hugged her and felt so sad. She thanked her and she left.

HR feeling emotional as she walked back to the rest of her very drunk colleagues. The less drunk ones helped the super drunk ones get a cab. DDuem was really drunk. IS tried helping DDeum but he had to help the others. HR said she'll take him over and get a cab. ISang sent everyone off , he saw HR's diary on the floor the one that DDeum had taken from the office. HR tried hard to get a cab for Ddeum...omg...suddenly DDeum knelt down and gave her a  peck on her lips to her shock.....ISang saw it from afar.....

-eps ends-

The scene that broke my heart 

Spoiler

JHB cameo:joy:

@Shereen OMG ...who knew 1st kiss would come from a drunk hoobae who calls you aunt

Spoiler

@alleram95 trouble you to translate this for us. Thanks loads!

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

@alleram95 trouble you to translate this for us. Thanks loads!

Hard sub preview

ED: I think I like Ms Jang. I want to talk good things (?) with the two of you
ED: We are kind of an alliance, right? 
YS: No, we are not
JY: Let's try to do it
HR: How dare he did that without asking my permission! It's my first time after my last kiss 10 years ago! My last was 10 years ago..?
HR: Why did I think that it has been 10 years? 
HR: I now remembered
YS: Do you see me as a man?
HR: From now on, I only look at you as a man, Han Yi Sang-ssi

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

OMG ...who knew 1st kiss would come from a drunk hoobae who calls you aunt

IKR?! Hahaha. I underestimated him. But we don't know if he really has feelings for HaRi or he just want to help her???

9 minutes ago, blademan said:

And they kissed in the past?!!!

I knew it! That's why even after 3 years IS did not forget HR. Hahaha. HR made an impression.

But for HR to suddenly remember it now after 3 long years is really not believable. LOL. Is that even possible? Maybe I've never been so drunk in my entire life to experience temporary amnesia.

2 hours ago, Shereen said:

But for HR to suddenly remember it now after 3 long years is really not believable. LOL. Is that even possible? Maybe I've never been so drunk in my entire life to experience temporary amnesia.

Welcome to the world of K-dramas!! People always forget stuff when they're drunk and will usually regain their memory some time later when the plot needs a push.

:joy::joy:

1 hour ago, fullmoon3 said:

So in the preview is it that she will or won’t see IS as a man(love)?:sweat_smile:

She will see him "ONLY AS A MAN" from now on :w00t:

1 hour ago, alleram95 said:

YS: Do you see me as a man?
HR: From now on, I only look at you as a man, Han Yi Sang-ssi

oh my. is this a confession from HR!?:wub: 

But seriously talk. wow YS clearly do not mind kids, but it is a very painful part being involuntarily childless. Poor man.  So sad seing him push HR away because he think that is the best. Do not help having that past experience with his ex... I hope he in the end tell HR about it. Also sure she gonna know it sooner or later. Gonna be interesting how they gonna handle this conflict. Well we knows they both like each other. Just hope for their happiness in the end and that lett their hearts find its way. 

Archived