[Drama 2020] Oh My Baby, 오 마이 베이비

0ly40

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@triplem

First the preview for ep 9

Hard Sub

HR's team member: Ms Jang's project to get pregnant... Will we see the result soon?!
HR: We only start dated for one day, it's too fast to talk about me getting pregnant
ED: Ms Jang, a moment, can you give me your hand? 
HR: What are you doing? 
JY: I don't like seeing you going out with that jerk Han Yi Sang!
HR: He's the person that I've been waiting for the last 10 years
HR's friend: Unless you have a different feelings, Ha Ri won't meet you again
ED: Because it's Ms Jang, I did want to share it with others (?)
ED: But now, I don't want to do that (sharing HR with other men?) 

Note: I haven't watch the latest 2 episodes so I have no idea what they are talking about between episodes 7&8. I translated based on my hearing and understanding of the words they said only. Apologize in advance for any mistranslated parts. 

edited adding the second video requested, the kiss scene between HR and YS

Hard Sub

HR: How do we keep meeting with each other?
YS: How do you keep appearing (in front of me)?
HR: I think it's just a coincidence
HR: See you
*fireworks and YS blocked HR's path)
YS: How do you keep looking pretty? 
HR: So what if I am pretty? What happen next? 

*BGM song translation during the kiss scene part (hard sub translations)*
I stand from a far away place and when I see you, my heart is beating so fast

Do you know about (this side of) me?

Since the first time (we met), you have taken my heart away

Even when I close my eyes or block my ears, my hearts only beating towards you.

If you hear this song

I hope you know that my feeling (for you) is sincere

You are so beautiful~

30 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

ED: Because it's Ms Jang, I did want to share it with others (?)
ED: But now, I don't want to do that (sharing HR with other men?) 

Thanks so much @alleram95 ...think if I am not wrong, ED is indirectly referring to his abundant sperm supply. :lol: Before this ED had mentioned that he would be happy to donate his sperm...but now I think he's fallen for HR , so won't want to do that.

--------------------------

This scene had me laughing my head off as she was looking at his lips...

7 minutes ago, fullmoon3 said:

Oh noooooo HR he said no KIDS

why is her focus on that in the preview... seems like IS needs to share with her the truth of his situation 

agreed...that will be a big hurdle for them ...but she did tell him that love too is a miracle for her that she would not let go. I hope she remembers that ...she said that her feelings is for her to handle.

3 hours ago, triplem said:

agreed...that will be a big hurdle for them ...but she did tell him that love too is a miracle for her that she would not let go. I hope she remembers that ...she said that her feelings is for her to handle.

I really think what she said to him is a foreshadow to how she gonna handle this in the end. She is not gonna let him go that easy. I mean writers do not give a randomly dialog without having a meaning later ;)   Yeah she gonna have to re think what she want. But there is also other option like adoption to. or ED is gonna really be a sperm donor? (but if he also starting to have feelings for her would this not complicate this?) But in the preview when HR team member talking about result to her pregnant project she says it is too soon to talk about it. Sure can be wrong but sound like she just want to enjoy dating life and maybe the baby project is starting to become a second importance to her? But sure he gonna have to tell her and they need to talk about it.

I am really wonder how writer gonna handle this and how things gonna turn out. I hope for the best :D 

I `ve not watched episode 8 yet but judging from the pictures I saw here (I take a look) it iwill be happy times for Ha Ri and Yi Sang. :D

I wanted to comment about one thing about episode 7. I don`t know why Jae Young and his wife got a divorce but why he does he refuse to let his ex wife be involved in their daughter`s life? It is selfish to think that it will be better for Do Ah to grow up without her mother. Maybe his exwife left the baby in his care, needed time for whatever. He has the custody but she came back. He doesn`t have to rekindle the romantic relationship but I wish he will let her be the mother if she wants that. Maybe he is still hurt but I hope he will be the mature guy and think what is best for his daughter.

39 minutes ago, larus said:

I `ve not watched episode 8 yet but judging from the pictures I saw here (I take a look) it iwill be happy times for Ha Ri and Yi Sang. :D

I wanted to comment about one thing about episode 7. I don`t know why Jae Young and his wife got a divorce but why he does he refuse to let his ex wife be involved in their daughter`s life? It is selfish to think that it will be better for Do Ah to grow up without her mother. Maybe his exwife left the baby in his care, needed time for whatever. He has the custody but she came back. He doesn`t have to rekindle the romantic relationship but I wish he will let her be the mother if she wants that. Maybe he is still hurt but I hope he will be the mature guy and think what is best for his daughter.

i think he would have if the mom seemed to actually care?

that is why he was upset she has not even asked about her own daughter’s health... I understand him, it seems the ex-wife does not want to genuinely parent 

20 minutes ago, fullmoon3 said:

i think he would have if the mom seemed to actually care?

that is why he was upset she has not even asked about her own daughter’s health... I understand him, it seems the ex-wife does not want to genuinely parent 

Still not convinced. He doesn`t know for sure that she doesn`t care. Maybe she has second thoughts about her marriage and she is using the birthday party to be get close to him again and she is trying to get close to her daughter as well. I did not see much to have a proper opinion about her. I have a problem (and I saw in other dramas too) how a parent is cutting the other parent compleatly from the life of their child because of whatever reason. As long as the other parent is not a danger for the child why not let the child have the other parent in her/his life? That`s just my thought. I wanted to express it. I did not feel it is right what Jae young did.

47 minutes ago, larus said:

Still not convinced. He doesn`t know for sure that she doesn`t care. Maybe she has second thoughts about her marriage and she is using the birthday party to be get close to him again and she is trying to get close to her daughter as well. I did not see much to have a proper opinion about her. I have a problem (and I saw in other dramas too) how a parent is cutting the other parent compleatly from the life of their child because of whatever reason. As long as the other parent is not a danger for the child why not let the child have the other parent in her/his life? That`s just my thought. I wanted to express it. I did not feel it is right what Jae young did.

Yeah we for sure did not get enough scenes between the two to know what the dynamic is! Hopefully they can work something out for their child!

46 minutes ago, fullmoon3 said:

Yeah we for sure did not get enough scenes between the two to know what the dynamic is! Hopefully they can work something out for their child!

That`s what I want. They can find a way to be civil with each other and be both of them in the life of their daughter.

And I am sure Yi sang will be completly melted when he will see his child. He says that he doesn`t want children but he will be a good and a happy dad. :D

5 hours ago, triplem said:

IS driving and everywhere he goes he keeps seeing this triangles from road sign, to kimbap to even the nachos his friend gives him ( what does that mean?)

Pretty sure is about love triangle (well 3 sperm donors more like lol) and he's jelous and obsessed heh

I agree with all of you. IS needs to tell HR soon about his own medical issues. I know that she said that love is a miracle too and I hope she remembers what she said when IS tells her, but I don't want IS keeping it from her for too long knowing that she has always wanted a baby. They should go through this together as a couple.

Just finished episode 8 with subs and I’m so happy!!!! I really want Hari and Isang go work through it, either if they miraculously do get pregnant (nowadays, although expensive and long treatments are way better than ever!) or maybe through adoption. They’d make the cutest parents ever.

I don’t know if someone has mentioned it before but I find Go Joon’s voice so SEXY. He has this raspy deep drawl, his intonation and pronunciation of words make everything sound so good! He could read the shopping list and my ears would be in heaven. Honestly, imagine in the morning?!!! 
sometimes I just repeat scenes to hear his voice, I’ve never had this before lol not even Kim woo bin actually 

I really needed to get that off my chest lol

Ep 7 shows a tense moment between Hari and Isang. I feel so sad for both.

Hopefully the writer will bring the plot to Hari's feeling vs her need urgency for baby and fold.it properly.

When watching this drama i'm keep thinking sometimes we tend to think marriage, kids, career is always the ultimate goal of life, however god always plan the best for you, HE didnt gives you what you need but what is necessary for you

I loveeee episode 8:heart:

The scene where the infertile couple received a good news feels so significant to Hari- Isang.

Hopefully the plot wil bring us to that point and shows the journey in a good way even realistically it is painful.

Surrounding with friends counter with the infertility issues..i think this drama is a good rare to shows such awareness.

The ost at the end of ep 8, has it been released? it's really beautiful and fitting of the scene.

I'd have to say loving all the comedic moments in ep 9. Esp the talk IS had with the rock. Lol.

@Ameera Ali thanks for the lovely gifs!! Especially the ones where he was explaining how he got an X. Hahahah!!

I like how this episode helped me understand why Yi-Sang behaved the way he did around Ha RI in the earlier episodes. I found it a bit strange tat within the first couple of episodes he seemed to be drawn to her.... Followed her around even to a wedding which he knows no one and gets jealous so easily!! Ah! So he was attracted to Ha Ri 3 years ago!! 

He is definitely deserving of the 5 stars given by Ha RI for personality - trying to shut himself out so he will not hurt someone.... So sweet!:wub:

Then we have to give Ha RI 6 stars for bravery... How she will always find opportunities to share with him how she feels about him!! I just love them together, each time they look at each other.. .. U could feel the sparks flying across... 

How to survive until next Wednesday!!! 

1 hour ago, nikki7 said:

The ost at the end of ep 8, has it been released? it's really beautiful and fitting of the scene.

Nope, it hasn't been released yet.

A small detail that I found interesting in episode 8. When Isang was going around snooping behind Eui tteum, this scene where he pressed his face against the window has a smudge mark of the chinese/hanja character 'fire' which could also mean anger

YXqcmn3l.jpg

Archived