[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

Waving hello so some familiar “faces”....:lol:

I just finished 4 episodes in one sitting. Absolutely great drama.....B) Beautifully done frame by frame, acting is top notch, writing and execution are great so far. It’s a dark and heavy drama despite the efforts to brighten and lighten it. I can’t wait to see more mysteries unravel....I am crossing my fingers that this drama won’t goes downhill in the middle....

• Like 9
  • Love 1

@bairama

I am watching Dinner Mate, also with similar mental illness theme like this one. Started great and after 4 episodes left, it started goes downhill. I am really hoping it won’t happens here.

This is absolutely my kind of drama....SYJ is one hell of an actress, not to mention gorgeous. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

lol i cracked when the guy showing that censored condom 

and KMY confronting MKT, i think one of her line said is he an empty can too, she gets back at what he said before

can't wait for netflix to release the episode T.T

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

MqyOkSL.gif

Spoiler

PzjKnlM.gif

RMV9DMQ.gif

Spoiler

siOk82e.gif

ti65641.gif

Spoiler

XNgYQwt.gif

IsLYDAS.gif

Spoiler

prSBWv6.gif

PHTgg0M.gif

ao4T1uK.gif

Spoiler

zmGT4sF.gif

KYbF1Do.gif

Spoiler

UdQ7aVw.gif

wmYCmNn.gif

Spoiler

pCO1Cgg.gif

6nbKvfw.gif

Spoiler

EcdGS2D.gif

4o6wV7F.gif

Spoiler

OY9fxzL.gif

Hk3CVec.gif

Cf8H1qp.gif

Spoiler

1LeKh8c.gif

exLDEKl.gif

Spoiler

pNMw6LW.gif

uTqGuTX.gif

Spoiler

JOZPfgX.gif

vSd3WwC.gif

Spoiler

DivmzzF.gif

D7SGI6Y.gif

Vd0Q2hs.gif

Spoiler

w0N2Syy.gif

BjLNpfL.gif

Spoiler

4g2Ue5i.gif

Vsd0Frb.gif

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

6h6D7HG.gif

Spoiler

yuDjJqH.gif

oHbCy0t.gif

Spoiler

BGJhC6b.gif

HobcMlr.gif

Spoiler

ejjdp0J.gif

ovCkgg5.gif

Spoiler

ECM7Xz5.gif

yFrtm2u.gif

Spoiler

RhitsCe.gif

fD8Iejy.gif

Spoiler

ulgNNhM.gif

8Iwe8b5.gif

Spoiler

PZTgw5n.gif

HtG23L1.gif

Spoiler

sPbZljz.gif

B2s4h9W.gif

Spoiler

43Ec5c6.gif

UogVuob.gif

Spoiler

y9Oz1Qq.gif

xDUcOLl.gif

- THE END -

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@40somethingahjumma so glad to see you here again in this forum :wub:. I like the way you analysed in details for the zombie child story. Using Zombie child story as allegorical story carried the irony or obvious lessons though it was short, and it has metaphors to make the lessonful themes or profound truths reflected in a simple story. In this story, it represented both ends of the spectrum, there is always two sides of a coin - e.g. the mum is willing to sacrifice herself to fulfill her child hunger, on the other hand, she is a cruel and selfish mum who kills others to bring the fresh blood to feed her child. The more she feeds the blood to the child, the more the child will become monster and greedy. This is a cruelty and controversy story, it really depends how the parent nurture their child. A good reflective story come from MY.

As the story progress, we are pretty sure the two will heal their wounds together and in better terms. However, there's also high chance that the writer would leave a bittersweet ending or open-ending, considering how the drama theme stated that life is anything but a fairytale, it seems plausible. Nevertheless, we just enjoy their cute interaction :D and awesome acting. :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, glory said:

just watched the live stream and i'm getting so anxious about everything...can someone translate this? i'd be a big help! :heartxoxo:

How did you watch the live stream

Edited by Berou
Please don't quote videos, thanks !
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:

@40somethingahjumma so glad to see you here again in this forum :wub:. I like the way you analysed in details for the zombie child story. Using Zombie child story as allegorical story carried the irony or obvious lessons though it was short, and it has metaphors to make the lessonful themes or profound truths reflected in a simple story. In this story, it represented both ends of the spectrum, there is always two sides of a coin - e.g. the mum is willing to sacrifice herself to fulfill her child hunger, on the other hand, she is a cruel and selfish mum who kills others to bring the fresh blood to feed her child. The more she feeds the blood to the child, the more the child will become monster and greedy. This is a cruelty and controversy story, it really depends how the parent nurture their child. A good reflective story come from MY.

As the story progress, we are pretty sure the two will heal their wounds together and in better terms. However, there's also high chance that the writer would leave a bittersweet ending or open-ending, considering how the drama theme stated that life is anything but a fairytale, it seems plausible. Nevertheless, we just enjoy their cute interaction :D and awesome acting. :wub:

I have another take on Zombie Kid story though, the mother only thinking about providing the child with material things (in this case food) but she forgot that a child also needs affection. That's why in the last part when the mother sacrificed herself to fed the child, he said Mommy, you are warm. This is actually a very realistic story, in real life many parents work to the bones in order to provide for their children materially but never spend time with them. These kind of parents raised dysfunctional children that grew up with no empathy or have no idea how to show affections and express themselves properly, like Zombie.....

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

8 minutes ago, cenching said:

I have another take on Zombie Kid story though, the mother only thinking about providing the child with material things (in this case food) but she forgot that a child also needs affection. That's why in the last part when the mother sacrificed herself to fed the child, he said Mommy, you are warm. This is actually a very realistic story, in real life many parents work to the bones in order to provide for their children materially but never spend time with them. These kind of parents raised dysfunctional children that grew up with no empathy or have no idea how to show affections and express themselves properly, like Zombie.....

Yes :wub:. It was ironic, sad but very realistic story. I used to read short story as it has metaphors to make the lessonful themes or profound truths reflected in a simple story. I also like that part when the crazy son running away with MY, and KT finally realised that he too needed a "break free" for himself at time to release his distress. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Ok hi all need to catch up!

@jeonghyang thanks for the gorgeous pics

@40somethingahjumma Always love reading your posts !! Welcome!

@Ahpheng Your collages are back and love them in all the dramas you make them! Your creativity is boundless! 

I cannot wait for today’s episode the wait is over!!! Yesssss.

The clip was great! I cannot wait to see more.

I cannot wait to read the reactions !:foodie3:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

LOL THIS SCENE WAS SO SATISFYING TO WATCH HEHEHE

Reveal hidden contents

:wub:

... And this! Been trying to shout from my screen...100.gifPULL it Harder! "

SBzJ6po.gif

Meanwhile ... He's the MAN. To the Rescue.

Spoiler

wdvyQDD.gif

The epic wall-slamming of kdramaland. Never say NO to the boss. 9.gif

3diDet6.gif

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1