[Drama 2020] Born Again, 본 어게인

0ly40

35 minutes ago, scarletlover1 said:

But still haven't figured out HE being alive and died 30 years ago even though SB is her reincarnation and is 32 years old... Doesn't make any sense.

Am sorry to cut your post.

Isn't the bookstore keeper said that HE died about 30years ago though? Probably he didn't mentioned/remember the exact years? So it's still possible that HE died 32/33 years ago..

Or were there any other scene mentioned that she died exactly 30years ago?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@galaxy97 What are you talking about? Are you talking about the same person? HB was stabbed by JC. JC shot himself... Also it doesn't make sense, considering she's remembering/having familiar feelings of HB.

@Plummpychan I don't know, there was a scene where a cop was saying that HE was still alive and if someone remembers what the other scene was, they said that HE died 30 years ago.

57 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

As for SB, i read somewhere that maybe she's the only one who are not the reincarnation of anyone. thats why from the poster she's the only one who don't have the shadow. so if that really what happened then it makes sense now why she's 32 and HE died 30 years ago bc she's not HE's reincarnation.

But She has Ha Eun memories, when she took the book - Wuthering Hearts, she almost faint and after that she said Ha Eun favorite part. And she saw Hyun Bin in the train station.

I thought when the old man said Ha Eun died 30 years ago, it was an approximate date, not exactly 30 years ago.

1 hour ago, scarletlover1 said:

What are you talking about? Are you talking about the same person? HB was stabbed by JC. JC shot himself...

yes lol i know. what i'm trying to say is what if there's more of it? yes we saw JC headshot himself but what if that's only his thought? and there's a continue scene after that? that he's thinking of doing that but he did not? they did not show what really happened after that. and come on, what a drama without a plot twist? i also do not prefer JC just headshot and died like that. i'm happy that the writer did not just end the story there. im happy that she/he continue the story with JC actually being executed in prison..

abt SB not being HE's reincarnation one, i just read this theory somewhere. i also not so sure tho.

Hello everyone!

I've started watching BA and found that this drama is sooo addictive. It is interesting with all the hints and the confusing plot. Can't wait to see the story unfold. For the next episode, as usual i know the preview is misleading. The kiss maybe just JB imagination and SB actually confess to SH. SH save SB from the pool, that is why she is lying on hospital. And maybe SH start to remember piece from the past after he saw HE photo from the book. JB obsession towards SB may surface in tomorrow episode.

ps:Is it only me, fangirling over SH whenever he appear in every scene:heart:

2 hours ago, innrukia said:

ps:Is it only me, fangirling over SH whenever he appear in every scene:heart:

No, you're not the only one, sometimes I had to repeat his scenes because I take too many screenshot or just simply admiring him that I missed his dialogues, lol.

I adore SH/HB character so much that I've become his new fan here :)))

I ship SH-SB real hard in the drama & hoping to see their long awaited marriage they couldn't get in their past life here in this present life.

But in real life I ship for

Spoiler

these two YG boys!! I swear their interaction are just too cute :lol:

NEWS!!!!!! Born Again is holding a mid-drama press conference tomorrow at 13:00.  I guess the press conference is to try to get the ratings up as they have been rather disappointing (2-3% range)

Welcome to the thread @innrukia :relaxed:

10 hours ago, Plummpychan said:

Been awhile logging in to Soompi but I just can't held any much longer as am addicted to this drama so much, waiting for a week is really pure torture, this drama is making me thinking too much.

Spoiler

I agree, I hope the kiss between SB&JB wont happened at all otherwise it'll make SB looked like a player since she initiate the kiss with SH earlier.

So far that we know Ha Eun love was always clear directed to HB that she even make a vow to love him forever even in her next life & tied their fate together. If SB is HE reincarnation I don't think her feeling will be any different. So far, the way I see it, her feeling to JB is only a symphaty to his misfortune situation & not an affection like she seem to be having with SH.

Also, from ep 7 preview, I think SB is confessing her feelings to SH & not JB.

As the conversation I heard is more polite/formal there,  refer to the word she said Tangshin, she never use formal words to JB as he's 10 years younger, she always talks in banmal (informal) to JB.

So I guess they want to mislead us by giving us a scene where JB seem to kiss SB with SB voice we heard conveying her feeling in background when actually it's from two different sequences.

Regarding the stills for next week ep, I think some bad guys were hired to have SH injured/sent him a message, JB saw it & helped SH, but somehow he stabs one of the guy (referring to the clothes & the person's voice who was gasping in pain in the video preview).

Welcome to the thread.  Glad Born Again drama made you log back in:blush:

Thanks for the helpful information on the difference in formality between how SB speaks to the two men. So now we know that confession is related to SH.

9 hours ago, Plummpychan said:

Am sorry to cut your post.

Isn't the bookstore keeper said that HE died about 30years ago though? Probably he didn't mentioned/remember the exact years? So it's still possible that HE died 32/33 years ago..

Or were there any other scene mentioned that she died exactly 30years ago?

8 hours ago, jeilopes said:

But She has Ha Eun memories, when she took the book - Wuthering Hearts, she almost faint and after that she said Ha Eun favorite part. And she saw Hyun Bin in the train station.

I thought when the old man said Ha Eun died 30 years ago, it was an approximate date, not exactly 30 years ago.

Yes @Plummpychan @jeilopes that's how I understood the elderly bookstore owner.  It was about 30 years ago but he just wasn't sure exactly how many years.

Written text preview for ep 13-14

참관실습을 빌미로 국과수에서 만나기로 하는 사빈(진세연 분)과 종범(장기용 분). 먼저 국과수에 도착한 사빈(진세연)은 마철 패거리에게 기습당하는 수혁(이수혁 분)을 목격하고, 수혁을 데리고 도망치는데... 뒤늦게 도착한 종범(장기용)이 사빈(진세연)을 위해 홀로 마철 패거리를 상대한다.

English translation using app:

Sabin (Jin Se-yeon) and Jong-beom (Kang Ki-yong), who are scheduled to meet at the National Forensic Service under the pretext of attending the event. First, Sabin (Jin Se-yeon) arrived at the National Forensic Service and witnessed Su-hyuk (Lee Soo-hyuk) being ambushed by a group of Machil and ran away with Su-hyuk Jong-beom (played by Jang Ki-yong) who arrived late will deal with the Macheol gang alone for Sabin (played by Jin Se-yeon).

Thanks @rocher22 JSY (and the necklace) are so beautiful in that gif you posted:heart:

5 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I just like this scene...

So do I!  However, I was very surprised we didn't get any flashbacks in this scene. 

57 minutes ago, jeilopes said:

Still Cuts 

Thanks so much for the still cuts.  Looks like Soo Hyuk's fiancee is performing at the party so I'm hoping Sa Bin finally finds out SH is already taken.

Also I wonder if there is any significance about the fiancee often wearing bright red.  Or am I overthinking it?

34 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

Written text preview for ep 13-14

참관실습을 빌미로 국과수에서 만나기로 하는 사빈(진세연 분)과 종범(장기용 분). 먼저 국과수에 도착한 사빈(진세연)은 마철 패거리에게 기습당하는 수혁(이수혁 분)을 목격하고, 수혁을 데리고 도망치는데... 뒤늦게 도착한 종범(장기용)이 사빈(진세연)을 위해 홀로 마철 패거리를 상대한다.

English translation using app:

Sabin (Jin Se-yeon) and Jong-beom (Kang Ki-yong), who are scheduled to meet at the National Forensic Service under the pretext of attending the event. First, Sabin (Jin Se-yeon) arrived at the National Forensic Service and witnessed Su-hyuk (Lee Soo-hyuk) being ambushed by a group of Machil and ran away with Su-hyuk Jong-beom (played by Jang Ki-yong) who arrived late will deal with the Macheol gang alone for Sabin (played by Jin Se-yeon).

Thank you for the preview and translating. So this attack must happen before the party.

Who is this gang and why are they attacking SH?  Another question to add to the pile of questions:lol:

7 hours ago, raziela said:

Thank you for the preview and translating. So this attack must happen before the party.

You're most welcome ^^ .

Idk if the attack will happen before the party since their clothes were different, maybe it's on different days?

7 hours ago, raziela said:

Looks like Soo Hyuk's fiancee is performing at the party so I'm hoping Sa Bin finally finds out SH is already taken.

Wait? Omg, I didn't notice that the girl was SH's fiancee! LOL! how can I not notice it when she's wearing a bright red dress & even brings her violin? Silly me :joy:

The scene of the night party will be interesting af then, SH fiancee could hv seen him saving SB from drowning, & SB might discover that SH had a fiancee (although I think they won't make her finding that out until their feeling were further developed & they're attached to eachother).

Gosh, this making me even more excited than I already am!

Why is it not 10pm KST yet? I'm literally counting hours here, waiting for their new ep is plain torture :sweatingbullets:

Beautiful MV, am rooting for them :tears:

5 minutes ago, Swatkats said:

My fav couple stills

She probably shouldn't give him the "wrong" signs. Yet I cannot help, but want to see more of them together. Also JB's face in the last still is so vulnerable. My heart :no_mouth:

Video from the mid-drama press conference held today. They look good but understandably tired as they are in live shooting.

Tidbits from the mid-drama press conference

@PlummpychanI think the party scene is afterwards because SB ends up in hospital.

5 hours ago, Plummpychan said:

Beautiful MV, am rooting for them :tears:

I really loved Ha Eun:heart:Hyung Bin couple. I could have watched a whole drama about them:wub:

3 hours ago, MVM said:

She probably shouldn't give him the "wrong" signs. Yet I cannot help, but want to see more of them together. Also JB's face in the last still is so vulnerable. My heart :no_mouth:

Actually his character is making me torn, idk how to feel, hhh... I do pity him but at times I feel like he's having a multiple personality disorder or psychopatic tendencies too.

I believe him when he said he didn't kill them, but there's this thing in his eyes that I find disturbing/making me doubted him.

Esp at the scene when JB was being interviewed in related to the baby corpse cases.

Since Idk how to embedded a pic here I'll try to look any vids & will post later if I manage to find them.

Edit: I found it

Also here,

https://ibb.co/fV3kcRJ

However JKY is making it hard for me to dislike his character esp since I watched every BTS scenes & find he's adorably cute to his hyung (LSH), I ship these two in real life! Their interaction are the cutest!! :D

However, like you said, if any of this things happens in real life, I don't think it's a wise decision for the FL to "lead"(or mislead?) him like that, she could ended up be in a real danger.

Archived